Simone Seizes the Opportunity: Epilogue

Story Info
The morning after.
1k words
4.16
4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read the full story of "Simone seizes the opportunity " you may wish to do so before reading this short addition. Also if you do not like open marriage/ cuck fantasies I would suggest giving this a miss. This is only a short chapter to finish the story.

There were two beds in the hotel room and it was already 2am.

Benji asked me, "How was that cougar pussy, referring to Sandy?".

I laughed and said, "Fine, mighty fine". Little slim Sandy in her receptionist outfit had been a revelation. That's the Dutch though I guess. Slim, but with an enviable cleavage and blonde pink streaked long hair, we had enjoyed her company. Well I certainly had. I wondered about the wedding ring I had seen when her hand had been wrapped around my cock. As with the majority of her nation, her English was awesome. I let the thought go.

When Simone came out of the shower she jumped into the clean queen size and I joined her. Benji was crashed out on the other bed and it would have been churlish to evict him. So we all went to sleep. I cuddled Simone for a short while, but she was quickly asleep. To be fair so was I. All thoughts of Sandy had left us. It had been a major surprise when that play had worked out.

I was awakened by our hotel bedroom door opening. It was light but I had no idea of the time. I opened my eyes and sat up startled. I smiled when I realised who it was. Yes, Sandy. She held her finger to her lips and headed into the bathroom. Seconds later I heard the shower switch on. I relaxed back down under the sheet. No one else seemed to have noticed. Something under the sheets stirred.

A few minutes later Sandy reappeared and to my surprise got into bed with Benji. I'm not sure what I had been expecting her to do. I watched bemused as she snuggled up behind him and I saw the duvet raise up as she reached around him for the prize. Dutch words were exchanged. I learnt that surprise sounds the same in Dutch as it does in English.

It was clear to me that I really liked this culture. My bed neighbours were clearly fucking and as the heat of the encounter rose, they shed the bed sheets. I was treated to the view of Sandy riding Benji. She had great breasts, she looked amazing in the morning light. Her breasts were really firm, high on her chest and that Lucy sod Benji, was playing with her nipples. She clearly liked that and started riding him harder.

I realised Simone was awake too and watching. I moved so that I was spooning her while we both enjoyed the show. My cock was resting across her pussy lips and she started gently rocking against me. Simone asked me, "Who is that and where did she come from?".

I replied, "Remember Sandy from reception?".

Simone nodded in disbelief.

Benji flipped Sandy and drove his cock in and out of her at speed. Within a couple of minutes she was breathing ragged and she came all over his cock. She was vocal, a real moaner. He kept pounding her and then over the course of three or 4 pushes into her emptied his load into her sex. After his breathing calmed he rolled off her. They were both shiny with sweat. It was quite a sight.

I was seriously aroused now and so was Simone. I was about to enter her from the spooned position when Sandy hopped over to our bed and said, "Good morning, let me kiss you Simone.."

Simone rolled onto her back and like a flash Sandy was sat astride her. As she leaned into my wife and kissed her, the load from Benji suddenly emptied onto Simone's abs. Simone give a shriek and said, "What is that?".

Sandy laughed and said, "Benji's junk."

They kissed and explored each other. Over several minutes they fully explored each other. I could see Simone licking and sucking Sandy's boobs. Sandy turned and grinned at me, she said, "Are you shocked by your Bi-wife?".

At this point she was riding my wife's face.

Before I could reply she looked at me again and said, "What is it going to take to get you over here with that hard cock?".

I smirked and said, "A written invitation."

I rolled up behind Sandy and wiped my cock on my wife's hard abs collecting a load of Benji's cum on it. Sandy pushed back towards me and I rolled my slick cock-head around her sex. I couldn't believe my luck. The girls carried on making out and I could Someone's hand on my balls.. I plowed in and out. She moaned appreciatively. I had no idea what was going on under Sandy's body between the girls, but it felt like a load of wriggling and my wife was quietly moaning, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Sandy said with some passion, "Fuck me harder big boy. Make me cum." I did as I was told. A few minutes of hard fucking and Sandy ordered me to go even harder. She came soon after. So did I. How lucky was I. This time Sandy raised herself up above Simone and lap Simone lick her sex. Simone licked and lapped up my cum as it emptied out of Sandy. Sandy dropped into the 69 and head disappeared between Simone's thighs.

I had watched my wife get fucked, double teamed I guess. Then when I had thought that could not be topped I had fucked an amazing European lady who was busy making my wife cum.

Benji gave me a thumbs up as he sat up in bed with another hard-on in his hand. He said, "Ladies I have something for you." He moved across to Sam, who looked up in time to receive his cock in her mouth. You can guess where it went shortly thereafter.

The girls clocked it and moved across to him to take advantage.

You don't want to know all of what they did to him. I think my favourite piece was when Simone had his balls in her mouth and Sandy was deep throating his cock. I'll leave it there.