Simon's Mistake Pt. 03

Story Info
For Kelly it was business as usual.
1.5k words
4.5
2.2k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteffieX
SteffieX
28 Followers

It had been a week since Kelly had seen anything of Simon. She had entertained a couple of her regular clients which seem to give them more enjoyment than it gave her.

Eddy had called first, Eddy loved the feel of leather and always arrived wearing leather trousers and vest. Kelly didn't mind this as she loved the smell from his leathers.

Eddy wanted to be in control, which Kelly allowed to a point, and it was always the same. She would dress as a maid, waiting for him to order her to her knees, where he would slowly grind his crotch into her face. She in turn would lick and kiss the leather until it was straining against his erection. At this point Eddy would unzip and unfasten his trousers so Kelly could flick her tongue over his leather trunks.

By now Eddy was desperate for Kelly to ease his cock from it's leather home, but it was now Kelly took over.

Slowly letting the trousers fall she would lick his leather clad balls while stroking his ass. Eddys trunks were so tight he was near begging for her to release him, Kelly continued to tease, stroking his thighs and digging her nails into his bare flesh, all the time watching his reactions and waiting for her moment.

Sweat poured from Eddy, he winced as Kelly scratched and pinched his flesh, he was loving every minute of her tease. He felt Kelly brushing her cheek against his bulge, then shivered as she took his tightly wrapped sacs in her mouth, sucking at them through the leather.

'Oh my.......' he wailed, 'please Miss Kelly, please' as his cock pumped uncontrollably, 'PLEASE I'm begging you.' This was the moment Kelly was waiting for.

'You sure?' she whispered, flicking his swollen sacs. Eddy winced, 'yes Miss, yes please.'

Kelly got up and walked towards the door, 'well you know what to do, SLUT' she snapped and left him alone with only a chest in the corner for company.

Kelly quickly changed from her maids outfit, squeezing her way into crotchless, leather Kami knicker, tucking her cock neatly away. She quickly slipped on her knee length boots, she loved this pair as she had fallen in love with the high, steel heels when she bought them.

Eddy knew exactly what he had to do and by the time Kelly returned he was wearing a long, leather pencil skirt which matched his vest and trunks, on his feet he now wore ankle boots with kitten heels. Kelly opened the door, he was on his knees and presented her with a gimp mask which she swiftly forced over his head.

Kelly could see that her departure hadn't eased his predicament as his straining trucks proved. She looked down at his masked face, his eyes implored her to ease his pain.

'Well Slut, you know what to do' commanded Kelly. With that instruction Eddy produced his willing tongue.

Kelly tipped back his head and let him see her ass. Keeping herself upright she watched in the mirror as he strained his tongue towards his reward, which remained tantalisingly out of reach.

She found that she had a real weakness when she felt his hot breath against her ass, Eddy knew this a was almost panting so he could get his reward.

Kelly lowered her ass, moaning loudly as Eddy's tongue worked her hole. He rimmed slowly before plunging his tongue deep, sucking and lapping at her flesh.

Kelly knew she couldn't last long, Eddy had become expert at pressing all the right buttons. She felt her legs begin to shake and her ass clenched. She cried out as she had a massive orgasm.

Eddy knew he had her and licked wildly at her exquisite hole, he saw her tense and release as her orgasm continued.

After, what seemed an age, Kelly gathered herself and once again took control. She threw Eddy onto his back, unzipped his skirt and eased his cock from his constricting trunks. She saw the relief in his eyes as she straddled his body and guided his glistening cock towards her ass.

Eddy arched his back trying to seed her, but she was in total control. Slowly she wiped the precum from his tip using her man cunt, his head thrashed from side to side at the torment and he moaned incessantly. Kelly allowed the tip to part her ass and smiled as Eddy tried desperately to force his way in.

Kelly again looked into his eyes and wagged her finger, 'Ah, ah, ah, not yet' she teased and continued with her torture. Eddy was again begging, 'please Mistress, PLEASE, pl......' His pleading was cut short as Kelly slowly sank onto his cock. He felt her tight hole squeezing on his shaft but knew Kelly was clearly in control.

Slowly she rose, then slammed onto his sacs as she took his full length, again and again she worked his cock, tightening her ass and getting faster. She felt Eddy tense, he was about to cum. She rose once more in time for Eddy to squirt over her ass, his cum flowing freely until, with a final gasp, he was spent.

Kelly saw him content and slapped his face hard, 'you're not finished yet', she presented her ass over his tongue, 'Clean Me' she demanded.

Eddy was compliant and licked and slurped until Kelly was satisfied with his efforts.

Kelly didn't care for Eddy's style, but he paid her for another wonderful experience. He changed and left, with a jolly 'same time next month.'

Kelly's only other client had been Laura, one of her few female punters.

Laura told Kelly that she liked have sex with her because it was like being with a lesbian. Kelly couldn't work that one out but gladly took her money.

Laura would arrive wearing a long silk coat and would be greeted by Kelly wearing an equally long gown.

They would drop their coat and gown together revealing identical underwear. Both would be wearing a corset, stockings, satin panties and high heeled pumps. Kelly would be in black, Laura in white.

Kelly liked being with Laura as the sex was slow and tender with kissing, stroking and tenderness. Sometimes they would fuck. Other times Laura would pleasure Kelly, sucking her cock while she fingered her ass.

Kelly would moan and squirm knowing that Laura knew how to make her cum in a slow deliberate embrace. Their favourite, 69, position always left both gasping for air. Kelly would kiss Laura's panties and slip her fingers beneath the satin, gently stroking Laura's pussy. Laura would reciprocate, kissing Kelly's panties until she was satisfied with the bulge.

Both then would pull back the gusset and suck and finger each other, Laura would soon be squirming as Kelly found her G spot. Meanwhile Kelly would be edged and teased which rewarded Laura with a harder licking.

Poor Kelly knew that Laura could easily make her cum long before Laura would squirt so had to work hard with tongue and fingers so Laura would orgasm first.

Today wasn't her day as Laura constantly edged Kelly until she had her favourite tranny begging to cum. Laura didn't get Kelly in this position very often and was determined to make the most of it. The moment's Kelly's sacs stirred she would grasp them tightly and let her cock slip from her lips.

Kelly was almost crying as she sucked hard on Laura's clitty. Only to have her sacs stretched and another torturous sucking of her cock begin.

Laura was very close to cumming, but still kept control, she felt Kelly sag beneath her, this was the sign that Kelly had lost the battle. Laura sucked hard on solid cock and probed the tip. Kelly began to shake, it was going to be a massive orgasm.

Laura held the cock straight and released Kelly's sacs. 'AARRRGGGHHHhh NOOOooooo' Kelly cried has she pumped, Laura had positioned her mouth over the tip and caught a full load. As the sticky hot cum bathed her mouth she too began to orgasm.

Both held on to each other until the spasm subsided, Laura lay next to Kelly, who took her in her arms and claimed a cum filled kiss.

As they lay on the soaking bed Kelly took Laura's hand, kissing and sucking at her fingers. They would snuggle until it was time for Laura to leave, her husband would soon be home. Kelly gave her one last lingering kiss, closed the front door and slumped exhausted on the cum stained sheets.

But they were just business, she again glanced at the phone waiting for someone else to call.

Kelly had just started to relax, laying on her sofa reading a porn magazine when there was a light tap at the door. She struggled into her gown and looked out of the spyhole, all she could see was packages and bags. As her curiosity rose, she opened the door, in staggered a familiar male figure loaded down with purchases.

Kelly stormed up to him and slapped him hard. 'What was that for?' Simon cried and dropped his shopping. 'That's for not knowing how to phone,' cried Kelly. She then placed her hands and cheek on his chest, cuddling tightly, 'and this is for coming back' she wept.

SteffieX
SteffieX
28 Followers