Sissy is a Boudoir Photographer

Story Info
Women can't resist his personalized services.
1k words
4.23
5.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is for the readers who enjoyed 'Sissy and His Mom' but asked for more explicit content. It's a rather silly tale but I hope it will amuse.

--

"Wow! Your pictures are so sexy!" exclaimed Carla.

"Stacy is a wonderful photographer, Carla," said Janine. "He knows how to pose a girl and he even helped me with my makeup."

"He?! What do you mean, Janine?"

"Stacy is a boy but he's a sissy boy. So he doesn't try to take advantage of a girl while she's half naked."

"That's so cool, Janine! How much does he charge?"

"It was free because I let him lick my pussy."

"Oh sure, but there's always a catch. Then he wanted in, right?"

"No, Carla. Stacy gave me three wonderful orgasms with his tongue. Then he thanked me and left."

"Can I have his phone number, please?" asked Carla excitedly.

--

Carla phoned Stacy that evening and he happily agreed take her boudoir photos the following afternoon. Carla showered and applied her makeup as if she was going on a date. She was wearing a frilly peignoir robe over a baby doll nightie when she opened the door to the sissy photographer.

Stacy arrived wearing a Julia Jordan tie-waist romper. The darling little outfit featured a Peter Pan neckline, a hem that hit at mid thigh and decorative buttons down the front. Carla grabbed Stacy by the his Peter Pan neckline, jerked him inside her apartment and planted a big wet kiss on his mouth.

"Janine says you'll shoot me for free if I let you lick my pussy."

"Beautiful lady, I'll shoot you for free and buy you dinner if you allow me that pleasure," the sissy replied happily.

"Great!" answered Carla. "Let's get started."

She led the eager nancy boy by his hand to her bedroom and removed the peignoir robe. Carla's baby doll nightie from Jezebel was a sheer ivory confection with contrasting lace trim around the bra cups and a cute pink ribbon bow in the center.

Carla dropped her matching nylon panties while Stacy watched with rapt attention. Then she laid on her bed and smiled at him.

"May I begin?" Stacy implored.

Carla spread her creamy thighs wide apart and winked.

Stacy was a connoisseur of women's private parts and Carla's were the most beautiful he had ever seen. The pubic hairs above her pudendum were professionally trimmed and shaped into a lovely rosebud design. Her labia were exquisitely smooth lines of soft inviting sensuality that hung like velvety curtains.

Centered between those curtains was Carla's irresistible feminine opening which was already dewy with anticipation. Stacy placed his lips on that succulent flesh and gently probed it with his experience tongue. Carla responded with a breathy sigh and passionately drew Stacy's face deeper into that most private place.

Carla rocked in tempo with Stacy's thrusting tongue. Her arousal rose slowly at first and then accelerated as Stacy continued his gentle ministering.

The sexy lady had been laid by hundreds of other men but it was entirely different with Stacy. Carla lost her self-control and the pleasure skyrocketed to a plane she had never experienced before.

The first orgasm overwhelmed Carla like an ocean wave. The second one made her scream like a banshee. The third overloaded her senses. Carla was transported to a euphoric nirvana and then she passed out.

Stacy was still cleaning up pussy juice when the dazed girl regained consciousness.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Your lovely coothie and the mattress are soaking wet," replied Stacy.

"Oh, goodness!" said a shocked Carla. "I'm embarrassed!"

"No problem," answered Stacy, "and I still still owe you dinner and a photo shoot."

"Wait! No! You gave me the most wonderful experience of my life. I owe you, Stacy. Wouldn't you like to fuck me and get your rocks off?"

"I'd love to, Carla, but a promise is a promise. I've got standing reservations at the Hide Away restaurant and they offer delicious cuisine. Won't you accompany me?"

--

The hostess at the Hide Away escorted Stacy and Carla to a private dining room. Carla was happy to accompany a true gentleman who kept his word, even though he was dressed in a chartreuse romper and wore 4-inch heels.

The enamored couple held hands and gazed at one another adoringly while they waited for their food to arrive. The romantic atmosphere, Stacy's soft touch and the vivid memory of her earlier orgasms unleashed new sexual cravings inside Carla. The feelings built up inside the horny woman until they finally burst out.

"I can't stand it anymore, Stacy! Fuck me, right here and right now!" she cried.

Just then the waiter arrived with their meals but it made no difference to the frantic woman. Carla dove across the table, knocked Stacy to the floor and reached inside his pretty romper for his stiffy. Then she straddled the sissy boy, pulled aside her nylon panties and impaled herself on his quivering rod.

The waiter was not the least bit surprised because he had seen other women ravish Stacy. He proceeded to put their dinners on the table and then departed as if nothing were out of the ordinary.

Carla experienced five vaginal orgasms that were even more euphoric than those she had enjoyed in her apartment. Yet Stacy had not allowed himself to spurt his sissy seed inside the passionate woman.

"Aren't you going to cum for me, Stacy?" she asked in disbelief.

"I'd like to Carla, but I still owe you a photo shoot."

"Fuck that!" she yelled. "The only shoot I want from you is your jizz into my pussy, Stacy! And I need it right now!"

"Well, if it makes you happy, beautiful lady," answered Stacy. Then he unloaded a flood of hot spunk inside Carla's love chamber.

"I hope you enjoyed that Carla," said Stacy. "Now I'm very hungry and I'll need to nourish myself in case you want me to do you again."

"Dinner is on me, Stacy!" replied Carla in her merriest voice.

--

Thank you for reading. Comments are welcome online or through Literotica's author feedback feature.