Simon's Mistake Pt. 11

Story Info
The Ladyboys are back in town.
2.3k words
4.25
1.2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright warm day as Georgina walked through the park on her way to work. Gone was the smart suit and in came the white PVC mini skirt, high heels, stockings and a tight white top which caressed her figure and showed off her, now, ample breasts beautifully.

She looked across the common, 'so they're back in town' she thought and continued walking. She arrived at work, settled herself into her Reception and called out, 'good morning, Mistress Kelly, Hi Ms Simone.'

Kelly and Simone greeted her, both still in their nightwear. Georgina loved it when they hadn't dressed. Mistress Kelly wore her pink babydoll nightie with the matching panties, while Simone had a long satin nightie with a high split which revealed her lovely legs.

'Morning Georgina' said a yawning Kelly, 'what's new.'

'I see the Ladyboys show is due to open tomorrow' remarked Georgina.

Simone looked at her wide eyed 'did you say Ladyboys?'

'Yes Ms Simone, they've set up in the park.'

Simone looked at Kelly, 'you know what this means.'

'Oh yes' replied Kelly 'we'll get a visit from Sun Lee, whose turn is it?'

'Not mine' exclaimed Simone, 'I entertained her last time, and even the thought of what she did still stings.'

'I know' said Kelly, 'but she's a valued client and besides she pays well.'

'Is there anything I should know about Ms Lee' asked Georgina.

'Yes', cried Simone, 'don't play her games, they're fun, but mind bending.'

'Hiya' came the cry from the hall.

'Good morning, Ms Naomi' called Georgina

Kelly looked at Simone and smiled, 'you thinking what I'm thinking?'

'I'm ahead of you Mistress' laughed Simone.

Naomi entered the reception and was greeted with smiling faces. 'What?' she asked.

Kelly guided Naomi to the sofa, Simone handed over a strong coffee.

'This coffee's a bit dark' remarked Naomi.

'Sister, your gunna need more than strong coffee' giggled Simone.

Kelly told Naomi of their yearly client, 'a Ladyboy' sighed Naomi. 'A Ladyboy' replied Kelly and started going through Sun Lee's preferences.

'You see Naomi, she's a comic book freak and loves dressing as her favourite characters. Then acting out one of the stories, it always ends the same, she wins' explained Kelly.

'Comic books?' enquired Naomi, 'what will I wear?'

Kelly smirked, 'she supplies all the costumes, we just return them professionally laundered.'

'That messy' said a quiet Naomi, both Kelly and Simone nodded.

'And one other thing' said Kelly, Naomi turned to listen. 'No panties, you only wear what she supplies.'

Naomi cringed and sipped her coffee.

Later that day the bookings phone rang, 'hello' said Georgina.

'Hello, my name is Sun Lee, and I would like an encounter at 6 pm.'

'Yes Ms Lee, I was told to expect your call, everything will be ready for you.'

'You sound nice' purred Sun Lee, 'maybe I get to taste you later.'

Georgina blushed, 'ermmmm well that's up to Mistress Kelly, we'll see you at six.' She slowly replaces the receiver and licked her lips. 'Mmmm taste me' she thought.

Sure enough, later that day, a courier arrived with a box from Sun Lee. Georgina signed for it and called Mistress Kelly. Simone and Naomi were also present as Kelly opened the box.

'I gotta wear that?' cried Naomi. Kelly held up a white, Lycra bodysuit, powder blue knee boots and matching accessories. Naomi held up a leather belt and collar, both fitted with shiny steel loops. 'So, what are these for?' she enquired.

Kelly stifled a giggle, 'you'll soon find out, believe me you've got off lightly, Simone was dressed as Sailor Moon,' and burst out laughing.

Simone frowned, 'you were no picture as the Pink Power Ranger either.'

Naomi was beginning to form a picture in her mind, 'so we play all the goodies, and before goodies win, they have to be beaten by a villain. I knew there was a catch.'

Just before six Naomi came into the playroom. 'How the hell do I hide this?', she stroked her bulge, 'no matter what I do it I can't hide it in this get up.'

'Just let it lie naturally' suggested Simone, 'It will make things easier, later on.'

Naomi grunted as she lay her soft, but still long cock straight beneath the figure hugging Lycra. The touch of her PVC gloves making her shiver with pleasure.

'You just need one more thing,' said Kelly.

'What's that?' asked Naomi as she admired herself.

'This' said Simone from behind her. She pressed a soft cloth over Naomi's mouth and nose.

'Mmmmppphhhppmmmm' sighed Naomi as she was rendered unconscious.

Simone caught her as she dropped, 'ahhh Chloroform, gets a Superhero every time.'

Naomi was carried to the playroom, all was ready, her lifeless body was laid on a prepared table. Clips were applied to her collar and belt so she could move her limbs, but was firmly attached to the torture table, a helpless heroine.

There was a ring at the door, Georgina answered. 'Good evening, Ms Lee.'

Sun Lee was a striking Ladyboy, firm breasts, deep cleavage, good looking and a figure to die for, her voice was like silk, 'the girl I want to taste, very nice.' Before Georgina could react, she found a tongue probing her mouth while she was caressed by smooth hands.

'MMMMMMMmmmm, tastes nice,' said a satisfied Sun Lee.

Georgina was breathless but regained her composure, 'thank you Ms Lee, this way please.'

She led Sun Lee to the reception. 'This is new' remarked Sun Lee.

'Sun Lee, welcome,' said a beaming Kelly.

'You have girl waiting?' asked Sun Lee

'Yes, Sun Lee' replied Simone.

'Ahhhhh a new girl,' said a smiling Sun Lee. She let her gown fall to the floor, 'WOW' was the reaction from all three girls.

Sun Lee was dressed as Vampirella, wearing a light pink body stocking, red leather harness, black thigh length boots and long black leather gloves, from out of her bag she fitted fake devils horns, applied a fresh layer of bright red lipstick and declared 'I'm ready.'

Kelly led Sun Lee to the playroom and opened the door, she jumped when she felt Sun Lee squeeze her ass. 'Perfect' gasped Sun Lee.

Kelly closed the door and joined the other two, who were eagerly watching the monitor.

Sun Lee walked slowly around the helpless Naomi, her heels clicking on the hard floor. Her gloved finger stoked Naomi's cheek, there was a soft moan.

Sun Lee traced Naomi's firm breasts, Naomi squirmed. Fingertips stroked her sides and inner thighs, Naomi could offer no resistance, except for a contented sigh.

Naomi began to stir, the mist of sleep slowly cleared her mind and she focused on Sun Lee.

'Well White Ranger I have you' purred Sun Lee, she sounded like the perfect villain.

Naomi tried to rise, there was a clink of steel, she was caught.

'What now Vampi?' asked Naomi.

'Only this' whispered Sun Lee, with that she stroked Naomi's firming bulge. 'No self-control?' she laughed.

Naomi tensed, she couldn't help herself, the chloroform had left her weak and open to suggestion. Her only defence was a loud moan.

Sun Lee climbed onto the table, knelt between Naomi's thighs, and kissed both soft nipples, they instantly grew beneath the lycra, Naomi shook her head, 'No please.'

'Too late Ranger' smirked Sun Lee as her tongue flicked over both breasts, Naomi's nipples became hard and pert. Sun Lee dripped one drop of saliva onto the left nipple, Naomi gasped as the licking intensified.

Even though her hands were free Naomi resisted touching her nemesis but as her fingers stretched in her blue gloves, she saw Sun Lee smile.

Sun Lee grew bored with nipple torture, she had something else on her mind. Still kneeing she caressed Naomi's ample cock, her lips pressed hard against the shaft leaving many red lip marks on the dazzling white Lycra. Naomi moaned louder and twisted her hips.

Sun Lee's tongue went back to work, this time licking and flicking the white mound. Naomi struggled but was held firm, she tried to crush Sun Lee between her thighs, but it was useless, the more she struggled the more Sun Lee applied pressure to her cock.

'Enough; cried Naomi, 'please no more.'

Sun Lee knew she was winning, but she hadn't won yet. Climbing onto Naomi's body she presented her leather clad crotch to Naomi's lips.

'No?' teased Sun Lee, 'maybe later.'

Naomi felt Sun Lee rip her costume open and her stiff member was removed.

Sun Lee gasped at the length of the ebony rod, 'very nice' she purred as she kissed the tip and stroked Naomi's sacs.

Naomi knew she was in trouble, Sun Lee pinned Naomi under her long boots and went to work on her cock.

Naomi groaned loudly when she felt soft lips glide down her shaft, she tried to face fuck Sun Lee but was rewarded with a twist of her swollen balls.

It was getting too much for Naomi, the scent of Sun Lee, the smell of the leather and the best sucking she ever had finished her. She sighed and relaxed under the weight of Sun Lee, 'perfect' she heard the villain sigh.

Naomi was so close, her balls were hard and her cock long, but still she managed to hold out.

'No more games' snarled Sun Lee as she stopped her sucking and instead curled her leather clad hand around the twitching shaft. Naomi tensed.

Slow, deliberate stokes drove Naomi wild, closer and closer she was driven, only for Sun Lee to stop, let her relax, before starting her teasing once more.

Naomi was no longer in control, her hands could move just enough to stroke Sun Lee's lboots as she buried her face into a sweaty, leather heaven.

Naomi grunted while frantically lapping between Sun Lee's ass cheeks. 'At last,' cried the villain. Leaning forward she brushed Naomi's cock against her breasts, forcing the shaft down her cleavage until her flesh was coated with precum.

Sun Lee got up, massaging the warm liquid into her breasts, Naomi lay back, breathless from the edge and tease.

Sun Lee placed her lips near to Naomi's. Naomi strained to taste her, but the rings held firm. 'No more, please no more' she begged.

Sun Lee laughed, 'plenty more left in you' as she released Naomi from her belt and collar. Turning her face down Naomi found her cock being forced through a hole in the table.

'What now?' she cried as she felt the clips being put in place once more.

'Enjoy Ranger slut' was all she heard.

Sun Lee squatted next to the table, once more she curled her palm around Naomi's cock and began rubbing hard.

There was no tease and deny this time, Naomi could feel herself wanting to pump, but she resisted.

'So, you want to play?' sneered Sun Lee. Redoubling her efforts with one hand she began to stroke Naomi's ass, all the time increasing pressure until her cheeks parted.

Naomi gritted her teeth when she felt the Lycra covered finger probed her hole, deeper and deeper it went, twisting and pressing hard.

'Yessssssssssss' hissed Sun Lee when she felt the hot flesh tighten, 'now give' she screamed.

Tears flowed down Naomi's cheeks, she had never felt this way before. Briefly her hands lifted, she tried to arch her back, then her cum flowed.

Sun Lee basked in her victory, her eyes wide as she watched the long stream of cum being pumped onto the floor.

Naomi slumped onto the table completely spent, her sacs ached as Sun Lee drained her fluids.

Sun Lee ran her fingers through the warm pool of jizz, she had never milked so much before. Gathering as much as she could in her palm she faced Naomi, 'look Ranger, look at your essence' with that Sun |Lee smeared her breasts and face in cum.

Releasing and turning a spent Naomi over, Sun Lee kissed her softly, the smell of warm jizz filled Naomi's mind and she responded by presenting her tongue to Sun Lee.

Sun Lee moaned as Naomi lapped at the cum, stroking the poor girls breasts and pinching her nipples. Naomi wincing at the sharp pain but completed her duty. She tried to rise.

'Not yet slut' she was told.

Naomi's was allowed to sit up, Sun Lee knelt across her thighs. 'My turn,' said the evil tormentor.

Sun Lee unfastened the leather strap between her legs and within the tiniest leather pouch was her cock, 'MMMmmm that's better' she cried.

Naomi looked down at the soft member, 'suck' commanded Sun Lee, grabbing Naomi by her sweat soaked, short, lank hair.

'Mercy' begged Naomi but her lips were forced nearer and nearer, until her mouth engulfed the whole shaft.

Naomi flicked and sucked, she was surprised how quickly it became firm and soon she had a throbbing, long shaft between her lips.

Letting the shaft slip from her mouth Naomi lapped at the flesh and sucked the hard sacs. 'OOOOOHHHHhhhhh yes' cried Sun Lee.

Again Naomi was forced to take the member down her throat and suffered a vicious face fucking. It was short and sweet but when Sun Lee squirted Naomi gagged.

Sun Lee held the struggling Naomi firmly against her until the willing slut had swallowed the salty gift. She slowly withdrew her shaft, making sure Naomi took every drop.

Exhausted Naomi slumped onto the floor. She knew she had been beaten and knelt before Sun Lee. She kissed her victor's boot leather and sucked on each heel. Sun Lee looked down at her and smiled, 'good little Ranger slut. I liked taking you.'

Sun Lee strutted to the door where a breathless Kelly, Simone and Georgina greeted her. Kelly helped her into her gown. 'I trust Madam had a good time?'

Sun Lee replied 'Yes, but make sure I get her next time.' She pointed at Georgina, who smiled. The door closed, and she was gone.

Kelly and Simone went to help Naomi, she was totally spent and very glad to get out of her costume. 'H H How often does she visit?' she stuttered.

'Every time The Ladyboys are in town' replied Kelly, 'but don't worry, she's picked her next, erm, victim.' Looking at a beetroot red Georgina.