Simon's Mistake Pt. 12

Story Info
There's no such thing as a free lunch.
3.1k words
4.85
1.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 03/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of days since Sun Lee had visited, Georgina still couldn't believe that she had chosen her to be the entertainment on her next visit.

Georgina settled at her desk and thumbed through the mail, lots of flyers, one or two hopeful clients and..... She turned the envelope over and over, it was definitely addressed to her. On opening the envelope, she found two tickets wrapped in a note.

'You must come and see the show, bring a friend. Sun Lee.'

Georgina looked at the tickets, they were for that nights Ladyboy Show. She showed the tickets to Simone. 'It says I can bring a friend, will you come with me?' Georgina asked.

Simone smiled, 'well OK, as long as we don't have many clients tonight.'

Georgina checked the diary, 'only one due tonight, it's Chris so she'll want Miss Naomi.'

'So, what are we waiting for, let's get ready,' exclaimed Simone.

'Do you mind if I took the rest of the day off? I want to look my best tonight' asked Georgina.

'Sure thing' answered Simone 'leave my ticket here and I'll meet you there tonight.'

Georgina gathered her things and left, the first thing on her mind was retail therapy. She visited the kinkiest shops in town and made up, what she thought, was a knock 'em dead outfit.

She spent the rest of the day pampering herself and by the evening it was an excited Georgina that headed off to the show. Outside the marquee she waited for Simone. Aafter 15 minutes she thought that Simone must be inside already and handed her ticket to a striking Thai ladyboy dressed in skin tight traditional dress and high heels.

A smile spread across the Ladyboy's face, 'Ms Georgina I assume, please come this way.' Georgina was lead down a dark corridor passed what she thought must be dressing rooms, on the last door was a gold star, the door was opened, and Georgina was guided through the portal.

The room was bright, but Georgina's eyes soon adjusted. Standing before her was Sun Lee.

'So nice you could come' purred Sun Lee, 'please make yourself comfortable' gesturing for Georgina to sit next to her on a plush couch.

Georgina first unbuttoned her long coat, allowing it to fall to the floor, Sun Lee licked her lips.

Georgina was heavily made up and paraded slowly in front of Sun Lee, she wore matching black bra and G string, a black nylon body stocking, black patent, 7 inch heel ballet boots.

Sun Lee quivered with excitement and patted the couch, encouraging Georgina to sit close to her. Georgina felt a little exposed in her new look but did as requested. Snuggling close to Sun Lee, becoming entranced with her new benefactor.

Sun Lee stroked Georgina's ample breasts and softly kissed her neck. Georgina moaned softly, 'I had best be looking for Ms Simone,' said a nervous Georgina.

'No need' whispered Sun Lee, 'she's hanging around somewhere.' Georgina didn't like the sound of 'hanging around.'

Slowly Sun Lee stoked every inch of Georgina's body making the poor girl shiver with anticipation. 'Haven't you got to get ready for the show?' enquired Georgina.

'I have ages yet' said a smiling Sun Lee as she squeezed Georgina's firm ass and flicked her tongue towards Georgina's lips. Georgina's mind was swimming, she tried to resist but slowly her lips parted, and she stroked her tongue along Sun Lee's.

In a moment Sun Lee leapt onto Georgina, burying her tongue deep into the girls mouth. Georgina was struggling for breath as Sun Lee clamped her lips firmly to her plump, red lips.

Georgina could feel herself weakening, her fingertips stroked Sun Lee's sides, the skin tight costume leaving nothing to the imagination. Georgina was desperately trying to keep her cock hidden in her panties, but it was a losing battle, the more Sun Lee worked on her the more the shaft stiffened.

Georgina tried stroking Sun Lee's super soft cock in the hope of making her swell, but Sun Lee was an expert at self-control after years of being a Ladyboy. 'Mercy' groaned Georgina.

Sun Lee wagged her finger, 'ah, ah, ah no mercy tonight.' Georgina visibly sagged as she lost control of her body. Sun Lee grinned, she knew she had her victim. 'Girls, do come in.'

Two PVC clad Ladyboys entered, they took Georgina firmly under each arm and led her into another room, there was no resistance, her huge swelling betrayed any feelings of restraint Georgina had.

'Please NO,' she protested as Sun Lee followed, stroking poor Georgina's ass and back, watching all her resistance melt away.

Once inside Georgina was forced onto her tummy, inches from her face were placed Sun Lee's high heeled boots. 'You know what to do' commanded Sun Lee.

Georgina sighed as her tongue licked the shiny leather, the more she licked the harder her cock became. Sun Lee sat down, crossed her legs and proffered her heel. Georgina lapped at the stiletto, slurping and sucking until Sun Lee was quite satisfied.

Georgina knew she belonged to Sun Lee, there was no struggling when her arms were bound behind her back with soft rope, a pony harness and gag was fitted to her mouth and head. The final act of submission was when Georgina's head was drawn back and tied to her own high heels. She moaned loudly.

'Hoist her' smirked Sun Lee, Georgina winced in pain as her whole body was lifted into the air, Sun Lee brushed her nail against Georgina's cheek. 'Now let's see what you've been hiding' she hissed.

A helpless Georgina felt fingers stroking her bulge, her panties could not take any more and she gasped when her cock was brought into the light. 'Nice' purred Sun Lee as she grasped the shaft and squeezed.

'MMMmmmuuuppphhhh' was all Georgina could manage.

'Simone tells me that you have ample jizz to give' coo's Sun Lee, 'she was so talkative given the right incentive.' Georgina looked puzzled.

A curtain was drawn back, Georgina was horrified. Hanging by her strapped together arms and hands was Simone. She had been forced into a tight body harness, weights hung from her nipples and from her ass a tightly fitting pony tail vibrator did its worst.

Her mouth was plugged, she sucked on a huge rubber gag and on her skin were obvious red marks. Attached to her cock was a pulsating device that rocked back and forth until she pumped and screamed. Sun Lee walked over to her, taking hold of Simone's sacs, stroking the tightly tied, swollen flesh. 'There my sweet captive, you'll feel better soon', she gave wicked laugh as tucked Simone back into her panties.

'You see Georgina, we can be very persuasive, can't we Simone?' tugging on the weights.

Simone again screamed through her gag, Georgina wept, how could she have let this happen, all because she wanted to be with Sun Lee again.

'Ok sluts, it's showtime and time for tonight's finale,' cried Sun Lee. Both restrained girls looked puzzled.

There was a roar from a huge crowd, Georgina felt herself sway and the bound Simone was wheeled in by a number of scantily clad Ladyboys. Both girls were horrified to find themselves part of Sun Lee's X-rated show.

Simone ached from being strung up for so long, the ponytail softly buzzing causing orgasm after painful orgasm to flood her body. 'Ladies, Gentlemen, Trans and Sluts' commanded Sun Lee, 'we are here to witness how much pleasure the human body can take.'

Sun Lee had quickly changed, wearing a tiny thong, tight bra and red thigh length boots, she teased her victims.

Simone here has been attached to her vibrator, with her sacs tied, for 2 hours, we shall now see how long it takes her to squirt.' The crowd cheered again.

Simone felt the coolness of a PVC glove eased her rock hard cock from her panties and her tied sacs. Her rod twitched and she pumped painfully for Sun Lee's perverse guests, but the tight cord held her cum back as her balls swelled and were agonizingly painful.

'Georgina here' continued Sun Lee, 'is to be milked until we have a new world record.' Sun Lee knew how to work her crowds and soon had them baying for blood.

'Ladies, attached the lovely Georgina to her new toy.' Sun Lee's girls stroked Georgina's cock to it's full length, she sighed at every touch, there was a whirring noise and a hissing sound. Georgina was shown a clear pipe, one end was attached to a glass vessel, the other had a soft tip which moved up and down.

Georgina shook her head, but it was too late to struggle. The tip was placed near her cock, there was the sound of air escaping, then it slipped over her cock. At first Georgina like the sensation but as time progressed the relentless sucking motion tore through her body.

Sun Lee leered in front of Georgina, 'I told you I wanted you next, she' pointing to the suffering Simone, 'was a bonus.'

The crowd saw Georgina shake, she had held out as long as she could, 'ONE' they all screamed as the first stream of cum was fired into the glass vessel. Georgina felt relief after her first squirt, she had held out for so long. Her body shook once more, 'TWO' was the cry.

Simone could only watch as Georgina was forced to cum time after time. Her own cock lengthened as she was now teased by the PVC glove. 'OMG' she thought 'I want to blow so badly.'

'SIX' continued the crowd.

Georgina wept as another stream was forced from her. 'SEVEN'

Sun Lee whispered into Simone's ear, 'soon baby, soon be time to blow.'

Simone growled a muffled curse, then she yelped as Sun Lee removed the pulsating toy and forced her nail between the slit in Simone's cock.

By now the crowd were in various states of undress, many were having sex, cum flowed over hot flesh but still the ordeal for Georgina and Simone wasn't over.

'Eleven' gasped a few of the crowd, as what seemed Georginas last drops were driven from her sacs. 'Twelve' whispered those few who were not involved in Sun Lee's orgy.

Georgina cried out, Sun Lee smiled and strutted over to Simone. 'Your turn slut' and with that she released the cord from Simone's balls.

Simone stood on her toes and fired, 'AARRRRFFFGGGGHGHHHHHHh' she cried as her cream fired a full 4 feet from her cock, a second pump was equally spectacular, but after the fifth, she was spent.

Sun Lee smiled and leapt into the orgy of seething bodies, her girls hovering over her, cocks in hand, until they sprayed her with hot juice. With that the show was over.

The lights dimmed and Simone and Georgina were wheeled out of sight. Once out of sight of the departing crowd Sun Lee ordered Georgina to be carefully lowered and released from her bonds.

A mass of saliva flowed from her lips as the pony gag and harness were removed, and she cried out with pain when her arms and legs moved once more.

Simone gasped when her plug was taken from her lips and crashed to her knees once her hands and arms felt the blood flow being restored. Her harness was removed and 3 of Sun Lee's sexy Ladyboys lay her on a huge bed, the rubber sheet felt cool and inviting as Simone squirmed and moaned as she was slowly stroked.

Georgina too was placed on the bed and the now 6 Ladyboys, wearing nothing but their tiny, PVC thong slid next to the girls. Both girls were treated the same, first they were striped and gently bathed using soft sponges and silky soapy bubbles, they sighed as each felt 3 pairs of hands touch and clean their yielding bodies.

Once clean and dried with soft towels they were treated to a massage, one would give them a facial massage while the other two Orientals rubbed, pulled and pushed the aching muscles until Georgina was totally relaxed and Simone moaned with pleasure.

The final stage was the warm oil, palms worked the slippery oil into every fold of skin, though they left the quivering cocks alone. Georgina tensed when she felt 2 fingers oil her ass, pressing deep into her hole and the Ladyboys smiling down at her as she melted and became under their control.

Simone saw what was happening and went to cry out, her cry fell short when a tongue was forced deep into her throat. Fingers played with her swollen nipples and the vibrator still buzzed in her ass.

Sun Lee joined them, 'you ready?' she enquired.

'Yes, Mistress' came the reply from her Ladies.

Sun Lee saw that both girls cocks were long and firm, 'time for my fun' she purred.

Lifting Georgina's legs she stroked the greased hole, 'perfect' she whispered as she eased her own swollen cock from its hiding place. Georgina tried to struggle but was subdued by Sun Lee's ladies.

A moist, reddened tip played over Georgina's hole, she groaned and lifted her legs high, her act of surrender.

Sun Lee licked her lips as her shaft slowly disappeared into Georgina's body.

Simone watched horrified as Sun Lee fucked Georgina, she rose to her knees and, grasping Sun Lee's waist, and plunged her own cock into Sun Lee's tight hole.

Sun Lee moaned, saying 'that's right, punish me bitch, give me everything.'

To her horror Simone realised this was what Sun Lee had been planning. Simone's balls were far from ready and as Sun Lee used her ass to ripple along and squeeze on Simone's shaft, she knew she was in trouble.

Georgina too was facing a monster orgasm, she wrapped her legs against Sun Lee's sides and tried to control the pounding she was getting, but nothing she did could stop Sun Lee's merciless fucking.

Sun Lee was very close to cumming, the night's activities had brought her right to the edge. Her back arched, eyes closed, and she fired hard flooding poor Georgina.

Simone seized her moment and slammed into Sun Lee making all three scream with pleasure. Simone pumped but it was a pitiful amount of jizz which shot into Sun Lee.

Sun Lee laughed and twisted until Simone fell from her and her own cock slid from Georgina. Sun Lee nodded and one of her Ladies released the ponytail from Simone's ass, she collapsed onto Sun Lee.

'Tasting time' purred Sun Lee.

'No more, please I beg you,' cried Georgina.

'Save your breath' uttered Simone, 'the more we plead the better she likes it.'

'Good' laughed Sun Lee, 'you've learned my secret, now Ladies, hold them.'

Simone and Georgina were forced to their knees and held firm. They looked into each other's eyes, their cocks still twitched and both girls groaned as tip touched tip and the frotting began.

They cried out as Sun Lee manipulated both cocks so she could take both tips in her mouth, now the shafts lay next to each other as another murderous orgasm took both of them.

'Just give me your seed' ordered Sun Lee.

'Never' cried Simone, 'not this time,' but it was a futile defence as Sun Lee's ladies pressed themselves against Georgina and Simone, flicking their nipples and massaging their balls.

Sun Lee split both tips and lapped into the crack, Simone gritted her teeth as her foreskin was pulled back fully and her sacs stroked.

Though Simone was getting most of Sun Lee's attention it was Georgina who blew first. Sun Lee gobbled up all of Georgina's thick jizz, swallowing hard while she still sucked on Simone.

'Nnnnnnnoooooo' cried Simone as she cracked and fired into Sun Lee's throat causing her to gag.

Sun Lee lapped and milked both girls until she was satisfied both were spent. 'All yours Ladies' she ordered.

Simone and Georgina had nothing left and both lay on the rubber sheet while the Ladyboys emptied their aching sacs onto their victims.

Both girls moaned as hot cum flowed down their breasts, Georgina could resist no longer and joined the Ladyboys as they all sucked and licked the cum covering Simone's firm titties, Sun Lee now knew Georgina was hers.

With their sacs empty the Ladies left Georgina sucking on Simone's nipple while Sun Lee caressed her new slut, urging her to take Simone completely.

Simone could do nothing, her body ached and with Georgina sucking on her swollen, sore nipple her body was subjected to another body wracking orgasm, she turned her head so none could see the tear fall down her cheek, she was beaten.

Georgina had nothing left and finally lay next to Simone. Sun Lee looked at them and laughed wickedly at her latest victims.

'Best you two sluts get dressed' she hissed as 2 sets of clothes were brought forward.

Georgina and Simone squeezed into the skin tight, shiny catsuits that they had been given, each shone like a rainbow when the light caught them and, looking into Sun Lee's mirror, they smiled now that they looked like Ladyboys. They confidently clicked their heels on the hard floor as they paraded before and then faced Sun Lee.

'What now?' asked Georgina, her head bowed in submission.

'Now' purred Sun Lee, 'you go back to Kelly, she'll know it was I who turned 2 of her girls and you both know what I want from you next time I'm in town.'

'Yes, Mistress Lee' came the reply.

Sun Lee held out her gloved hand, both girls knelt and kissed the outstretched fingers, they now belonged to Sun Lee.

By the time Simone and Georgina left the marquee was down and The Ladyboys were back on the road. Both girls sighed as they took one more look toward Sun Lee, then they left.

Simone took Georgina home so that she could find some other clothes for her to wear. When they arrived, all was in darkness.

They winced as the front door squeaked, no reaction so they thought they were safe.

The light came on. Kelly stood in the hall staring at her girls.

All she said was 'you too' then dropped her satin dressing gown and revealed her own Ladyboy outfit.

They all burst out laughing, 'next time we'll send Naomi' giggled Simone.

'Well let that be a lesson to you both' said Kelly

'What do you mean?' quizzed Georgina

'That there's no such thing as a free lunch when Sun Lee's in town' Kelly replied.