Simpatico - 750 Word Challenge

Story Info
An unexpected encounter brings high school seniors together.
750 words
4.41
5.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
intim8
intim8
174 Followers

Amy only halfway fit in with the popular crowd at this pool party. It was half of something we had in common. I was there by invitation of a friend with just enough of an in, who then flaked and left me on my own.

Graduation loomed and the pool full of beautiful, out of my league people, and me, were all over 18. Hope springs eternal though, even when so obviously futile. My success rate so far said that any girl was out of my league.

The sun sat low over the house, casting half the backyard in deepening shadow and the other half in bright sun, a glare in the eyes of anyone from the pool who might be bothered to look my way.

Amy was barely an acquaintance, but we were known to each other from calculus class. She was a geek too. I noticed her in her bright yellow bikini more than once, and looked away each time she caught me.

Once, she smiled. I looked away, surely snapping that least thread of hope. I headed toward the house in vague pursuit of a snack, or just an exit. She came out of nowhere and pushed me against the wall.

"Hi, Carl." her eyes bored into mine, her hand on the wall, pinning me. Without another word, she kissed me. A real kiss, deep and probing. I was too nervous to react. She pulled away and looked me in the eye again, sizing me up.

"Hi, Amy", I said, and she was back on my mouth. My lips reacted, the rest of me frozen. I pressed the wall with my back and hands, seeking escape, until my dick caught on and it too reacted.

Her body hadn't touched mine. I was terrified that it would, and reveal my embarrassment. I was more terrified that she would back away and reveal it to everyone in the pool, though so far, none had dared peer against the glare into the shadows we occupied.

Her body contacted mine tentatively, then firmly enough to leave no doubt. She pulled back and looked down between us. "You have an erection." she said. No slang, no euphemisms, just clinical observation. Music to my nerd ears despite humiliating embarrassment. She reassured me with her lips, her small breasts against my chest, her belly against my hardness.

"Does that always happen?" she asked after again coming up for breath.

"When a pretty girl kisses me? I don't know." A direct compliment was usually beyond me, but I was reeling, reckless.

She said words of fantasy that I never thought I would hear. "Can I see it?"

My head swiveled in answer, surveying the scene. In someone's backyard? With fellow students yards away? No way.

We both noticed the corner of the wall at the same time, and we slipped into a secluded gap between houses, shielded from the street and the yards, no windows overlooking it. The crowd beyond the corner was out of sight, out of mind. I was against the wall again, and she was back against me.

"It went back down." she said, feeling that I had flagged.

"I'm nervous." My confession startled me, though my body language screamed it.

"Me too".

It transformed the encounter. Suddenly we were a team, on an adventure together. "I've never seen an erect penis in real life." Her clinical language sealed a simpatico bond between geeks. "Show me."

The act of exposing myself and her posture as she watched brought me back to full attention. She pressed me to the wall and kissed me. My penis touched a girl's bare skin for the first time.

Her hand reached between us. "What do I do? To see you ejaculate?"

"Anything." The feel of her hand was by itself almost enough.

She engulfed my mouth and moved her hand, her awkwardness irrelevant. Trying at all was more than enough.

I crested the hill. The only warning I could offer was a desperate nod. She backed her hips and naively cupped her other hand to the tip. "Don't stop", I hissed through shuddering convulsions when she discovered the futility of holding back the flood. She kept going until my knees gave out.

We stared, laughing over the mess on her belly and my groin. We had nothing to clean ourselves with. "You think we can sneak back into the pool?" she asked, peering around the corner.

It was an awkward spot, but we were in it together.

intim8
intim8
174 Followers