Simple, Straight and Just Love

Story Info
Just a wife and husband having sex.
1.6k words
3.87
7.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

29th March 2023.

Dear Diary,

Today I have felt something. Something that I haven't in a long while, perhaps even for the first time. The amount of insanity, and orgasmic satisfaction my wife has brought me today is something I have not experienced in years. Even thinking about her leaves me with a hard-on. I just wish I could circle her all day long from now on.

It was a regular day. we went to our gym. Today was leg day, As usual, I was among the majority of men who would dislike a leg day and she was among the majority of women who would like a leg day. She insisted on me coming along with her. She said, "You could watch me in your favorite gym attire the one where you can see my.." and winked. The thought got me dressed up in my gym attire, which was when she climbed down the stairs, dressed up in my favorite pink gym attire of hers. As she walked past me I couldn't stop staring at her ass which was moving as beautifully as a swing. I was captivated and in the mood by now.

The whole time at the gym I was staring at her, training my calves, and hamstrings, and covering my hard bursting out a tight-packed gym attire for her beautiful curves. Being this turned and hiding it is not an easy task. She started picking up on me starting from small hints as waiting for the machines and staring at the parts I am training on to the bigger ones as winking and whispering while exchanging weights.

S

To someone who hadn't had sex in a while and hadn't even masturbated in months, this tease and denial were getting way too much. I loved the feeling of getting a hard-on. I was following her in the gym waiting for her to complete her reps and staring at her beautiful body, made from days of hard work. Sexy as ever.

She was training her hamstrings. (This exercise includes laying on her stomach and folding her legs backward with weights attached). I was staring at her curves, mainly her thick thighs extending and compressing each time she folded her legs. and her ass which was high up in the air like the mountains. She was irresistable and I never had once imagined that I would fall this hard for anyone. I wanted to be back with her, making love in our bed. She knew this was about to happen.

However we trained too hard and both of us reached our limits, we were tired and and sweaty. The sweat dripping through her cleavage, even its smell made me think of us in bed making love. I wanted to be there, satisfying her and getting the most pleasurable feeling ever.

We were back home, driving through the early morning streets on a Saturday. There was no one on the streets. She insisted that she would drive the car. I was staring at her boobs and the perfect hourglass with the beautiful belly button, sometimes directly and sometimes through the mirror. She caught me and slightly brought her hand over my rocket-high bulge emerging out of my gym wear. She started giving it a slight rub I was heavily feeling the urge to be with her and make love, eat her out, and whatnot. I was so mesmerized and lost that I could not plan what to do.

After a few small strokes, she removed her hand, laughed, and asked me to let it build for a little more time. By the time we reached home, I was reaching a peak. We then climbed into bed and she told us that she was asleep, as a matter of fact even I was. But her smell, the smell of her sweat made me remember her from the gym. Her beautiful curves and my hard-on both made me want to have her as fast as I could.

We started to cuddle and sleep as my bulge pressed against her ass. I was able to feel pleasure just by holding and smelling her. I couldn't wait for more of the fun to begin but I fell asleep with these thoughts dreaming and going insane with the thoughts of sex. The denial was always more pleasurable than the tease.

I woke up a bit earlier than her, still cuddling her and smelling her. I wanted to make my move. she was lying on her stomach and I turned to the other side facing her legs and started from her calves. Kissing them licking them slowly while massaging her toes. She started smiling, I took it as a green signal and started to continue with the flow. Slowly I ascended to the hamstrings. As I ascended she started to bite my legs and the pain was more and more satisfying.

Once I reached her ass, she turned around and asked me to give her a tongue job. As I started to eat her vagina out. she started to let the moans. I took the moans as a signal to go even faster. She pulled me up, and after a while, she started kissing me, as she fell onto the bed again.

After intensely kissing and rolling over the bed, shifting who was on the top, we competed with each other in terms of intensity. Slowly I started to grab her boobs from under her oversized t-shirt. They were soft, fluffy and bouncy. I started touching her body all over, her ass, her back, boobs while she pushed me onto the bed and removed her shirt, and threw it away. I was half-naked anyway.

she unzipped my pant while I still grabbed her ass and was trying to climb up and kiss her beautifully red lips which were right above my eyes.

My cock throbbed as she pulled it out through the zip. She pushed both my hands against the bed with her knees and just gave me a one-directional hand job.

she was moving only two of her fingers from the bottom of my cock to the top, then hand off and starts from the bottom again. With just the to motion without fro in the to and fro motion, I was getting more and more intense sense of orgasms.

I never wanted to be in someone so badly. She slowly leaned forward just touching my lips with hers and then fell towards my ear and whispered, " Do you want me to unbutton you?" and she suddenly started kissing me intensely. So intense that I wasn't able to grab a breath, answering the question was not even possible.

She paused kissing and asked, "Why aren't you replying?" in a sarcastic tone unbuttoned my zip, and resumed kissing again. I struggled with my legs to pull out the boxer.

As I removed the boxer she pressed her knees which were already restricting my arms from moving a little harder and asked me, " Do you want to watch my lower half getting undressed? ". I let out a moan of not being able to control my feelings.

As she removed her lower wear until her knees she left off my arms and continued removing her lower wear I grabbed her back and pulled her onto me so that our chests were as close as possible. I could feel her breasts pressing my chest and her ass in my hands. She now whispered, "Now let's enjoy."

It was like releasing a barrier over a suppressed demon. I started to kiss her all over while her smell took over me. She pulled grabbed me by my hip and pulled me so that our crotches were one.

I started to move in and out of her as she stared into my eyes. I was as slow as a snail feeling every part of her vagina. I felt like I knew every part of her vagina since I had explored it twice by now, both with my tongue and now with my cock. I wanted her to feel fresh and not rushed, so I was slow as hell to start with controlling all the pent-up willingness to get into her.

I could see her facial expression changing, she slowly closed her eyes which started into mine until the last second. Even the expression of her satisfaction was so beautiful that I wanted this to last forever.

She said, " Let's do it babe! Faster!! " and I increased the pace. She started moaning out loud and held to the bed as I went faster and faster. She moaned,

" Yeah, Babe that's right!! That's the way!! Make all the cardio count baby " and this was the signal for me to go all out.

My tongue still is in a trance from going down her and her beautiful red lips. All I could hear were her moans and the claps. All I could feel was her clitoris. All I could smell was her pre cum and sweat. I closed my eyes in pleasure and yet all I could see was just her as beautiful and sexy as ever.

Then after a while, I came for the first time followed by her. We looked at each other smiled and kissed. Then a Gasp before she threw me onto the bed and started riding me. I was in a fucking trance, I could understand that her boobs were bouncing, and wanted to grab them. I enjoyed holding them while she drove me crazy. This continued for a long time, and each time the intensity continued with the previous time.

I fell so hard for my wife that I couldn't wait to be around her, complimenting her, flirting with her, and trying out our own kinky ways as we grew old together.