All Comments on 'Simple, Straight and Just Love'

by EroticanSupplier

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm8 months ago

Love it but you never explained why she denied him in the first place. Seems some back story was needed here. And then why was she teasing him, I would have thought she would have loved making love to her husband. Troubling, seems she might want another. You never said. So we have to assume that she's either cheating on him or their relationship is different from normal ones.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

Needs editing or at least a beta reader, too many missing words.

OPrimeOPrime8 months ago

Just a little bizarre!

EroticanSupplierEroticanSupplier8 months agoAuthor

Thank you for yout input. I intended to write a story about controlled orgasm implying more pleasure. However, having a little back story and setting up their characters is essential for these stories. I will remember these in the future.

Thank you :) cheers!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A femdom tale in progress going toward the usual fetish-cuck theme ? No good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with stillaonewomanm that there is too much unexplained backstory.

So, the biggest issue with this story is you set it up like a typical Loving Wives story while (apparently) trying to write a loving wife story, leaving fans of both types of stories disappointed.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Not enough missing words.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous