Sin on Little Mill Road Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,575 Followers

"I think you're right," I agreed.

"Honey, am I...sexually...like a prude?" she responded which caught me completely off guard.

"Huh? No...uhh...I mean why are you asking that?" I stammered, unsure what to say.

"Everything that's happening around me. Uncle Joe, Aunt Kay and Pastor Mathews, Chris...even Trish," she started, but her voice fell and drifted to silence.

"Trish?" I followed, unsure of what she was referring to.

For several seconds, there was no response, then her head lifted and she looked at me, "Yes, Trish. He touched her in the hot tub and she told me that she would have let him if he came to her. John wanted her too as well. So, it seems I'm the odd one."

The way she looked at me as she spoke told me that she was putting me, based on my prior prodding, into the category too. We locked eyes for several seconds before I summoned the courage to respond.

"You're not a prude at all. I think you're incredible," I answered.

"But, you ask for more than you get..." she started, before becoming quiet again.

"Honey, look at me. I don't expect to get everything I want. I love that you're playful and don't get mad when I'm pushy, and when we make love it's unbelievable, so quit worrying," I explained, knowing I might be missing an opportunity, but thinking her psyche was fragile and needed support.

"You're a good husband...a good man," she replied with relief in her eyes.

The amazing thing was that it was like we had developed two different and separate lives, especially regarding sex and intimacy. In the city, it was just us in our traditional husband and wife world with no talk of others, no naked friends in hot tubs and no sexual paraphernalia. However, in the country it was like a switch was thrown, especially in my mind. The country was where the odd thoughts and desires surfaced, now pushed even further by the knowledge of the games Kami's relatives had played. Even when I was being good, pretending for my wife's sake to be disinterested in anything more, they were always bubbling just beneath the surface. Kami was affected too, whether she realized it or not, as she was always a bit more flirtatious and prone to initiate things. Maybe she had been right when she said there was something about the place. Maybe it did indeed cast some strange spell over those that entered.

Since she had discussed her aunt with Pastor Mathews, we had been out three weekends in a row, staying completely to ourselves. Helped by the words of support she had received, she had moved on from the shock of her aunt's appetites. Still, she was acting low key, so I was pleasantly surprised when late on a Saturday, after a full day of chores, she walked into the small living room in the cheerleader outfit.

"Damn!" I exclaimed, immediately sitting up.

"You like?" she asked in a flirty voice.

"I love it," I replied.

It was actually a bit large for her and I realized that the women that typically wore it were more mature than my wife. However, I certainly wasn't going to complain because it signaled an attitude that was equal to the visual stimulus. With prancing steps and a huge smile, she moved to the center of the room and started stretching as if she were warming up.

When she was done, she stopped moving and with a laugh said, "I don't know any cheers."

"That's okay. Do you know the story about the football player that bangs the cheerleader?" I teased.

"No, tell it to me," she replied softly, as she moved seductively towards me.

It was clear she was aroused, and without any more talk she straddled me on the couch, then leaned forward and kissed me hard on the mouth. Each time I thought the kiss was about to end, she would restart if and our tongues were now exploring every corner of each other's mouth. I worked my hands beneath the short skirt and cupped her ass, pulling her tightly against me which made her sigh into our connection. Seconds later, we broke and instantly she leaned back and started on my pants, furtively unfastening them and then pushing them, along with my boxers, over my hips as I lifted. One hand went to my dick while the other pulled her bottoms to one side and quickly I was inside.

"Mmmm..." she moaned, and she felt so warm and wet that I knew she had been thinking about it for a while.

"Go slow. I want to feel you," I groaned, as my hands moved to her hips to help guide her movements.

The outfit wasn't conducive to breast play, but nonetheless I rubbed my face and head against her chest while we moved and moaned together. Slowly, she started thrusting faster, ignoring my hands and her breathing began to get labored.

"Don't cum in me," she gasped seconds later.

"Okay," I replied, and tried to concentrate on holding back.

"I wonder if Aunt Kay wore this?" she suddenly forced out, with a small giggle.

"Yes," I answered without thinking, as I was so excited that at first it really didn't register, but as her words sunk in I felt there was an implicit meaning, so I added, "But she didn't look as good as you."

"You think he saw her in it?" she asked in a hoarse whisper several seconds later, confirming my suspicion.

"I'm sure of it," I shot back, instantly.

There was no more talk after that as the expression on Kami's face let me know she was in her own world as she worked for an orgasm. When it hit, her eyes opened slightly and she looked at me in a very strange way as she pushed her hips down hard. I lasted only a few seconds longer and was barely able to lift her off me before my semen spewed forth. We remained side by side in a partial embrace, looking at each other as if seeking an answer, while our chests heaved.

It was Kami that regained her composure first, and she stood, took my hand, pulled me to my feet, and then directed me towards the bedroom. Twice more that night we made love, with her taking the initiative both times. There was no question that erotic thoughts were in her head. Thoughts I suspected I understood, at least partially, but rather that attempt a discussion, I merely enjoyed my wife's actions.

I was in turmoil the following week as I thought about what had occurred and knew that it was highly likely that my wife had sexual thoughts about the pastor. Also, I truly felt that with some prodding on my part Kami would accept him. It had been in her eyes that night, and I sensed in her body language she was toying with the idea. But now, with it so close, I became reticent and wondered if I was opening a can of worms, a Pandora's Box that would be impossible to close. Lust and sense are an age-old conflict, as old as mankind, and even though I knew it was best to step back and be satisfied with what had already occurred, I just couldn't let it go. A big part of it was the eroticism of understanding Kami's thoughts and limits. I thought I understood them well until the situation with her aunt arose, but now they seemed to be in flux, moving or expanding in unclear ways. My mind schemed with multiple scenarios, but they were all too complicated, and in the end, I decided for a much simpler approach.

After missing a weekend, due to a function we needed to attend in the city, we were prepared to go out on what was forecast to be a lovely weekend. On Wednesday, I called Pastor Mathews and had a brief but fateful discussion.

"Interested in stopping by for a drink Saturday?" I asked after an exchange of pleasantries.

"Sounds good, sounds good,' he remarked, showing no effort to hide his enthusiasm.

For some reason, I didn't share my overture with Kami. We arrived at sundown on Friday and remained low-key for the evening, then we were up early with her seeing to the horses while I did various tasks. We met in the house around four and she took a nap while I watched TV. Around six, I could hear her stirring in the back and a few minutes later she appeared, asking about dinner. It was then that I decided to tell her about my invitation to the black man.

"Honey, I talked to Pastor Mathews and invited him by for a drink," I said.

"When?" she replied, barely looking up from what she was doing.

"Tonight," I responded.

"Tonight?" she answered instantly, with her attention now fully on me.

"Yes," I said, wondering how she would respond.

"Well, you could have said something. We aren't prepared. Why didn't you tell me?" she replied.

While I noted her exasperation, I was also struck by the fact that she accepted the visit and made no effort to get out of it. Instead, she immediately started to straighten the house, starting with the kitchen, then moving to the living room. After that, I watched silently as she pulled a bottle of Cabernet from the cupboard and placed it on the counter.

Kami was in the back when the knock on our door announced the man's arrival. I showed him in and poured him a glass of wine while we stood chatting in the kitchen. Five minutes later, my wife appeared in slacks and a simple pull over top. Although she looked quite good, I was a bit disappointed to see that she was dressed decidedly unsexy.

"Good evening, Pastor...I mean Jerome," she said as she joined us, and her sudden use of his familiar name surprised me.

"Evening Kami. You're looking amazing as always," he replied, and I noted his words caused her to blush.

It was exceedingly rare for my wife to show any social awkwardness, so by her reaction I surmised there was already a certain tension. I surmised that it had to be related to the discussion they had concerning her aunt which made me wonder where that conversation had led. I decided to witness, rather than push, and for the next thirty minutes we stood around, sipped the wine, munched on snacks, and talked on a variety of subjects.

"How's she doing?" he asked, when she had excused herself to go to the restroom.

"Pretty good. She wore the cheerleader outfit for me," I said as a proud smile spread across my face.

"Really? Damn, that's nice...real nice," he responded, with his face showing more than a passing interest.

"Yeah, it was..." I started, but had to stop when she suddenly appeared.

"What are y'all talking about?" she asked, although I think she knew it was about her.

"Nothing," I answered, realizing I sounded pitiful.

"Yeah, right," she responded, while shaking her head.

She picked up her glass and took a big sip, and just as she was putting it down, the pastor practically knocked me to my knees with his words.

"Actually, Kami, I was hearing how good you looked in Kay's cheerleader getup," he tossed out.

"Oh, really?" she responded nervously, but after recovering quickly, she countered with, "Maybe, I should leave again and he can tell you about us in bed, if he hasn't already."

"No, we prefer you stay," he replied, as a teasing smile appeared on his face.

Several awkward seconds ticked by, and then something propelled me to say, "Why don't you show the pastor how good you look in it."

"Just like that?" she replied, surprised but not angry.

"As I remember, it's a simple thing," the black man offered.

Twice, he had referred to Kay and their relationship, and each time I cringed, but Kami didn't seem to be offended by his words. In fact, a little smile appeared on her face that indicated she might be enjoying the repartee. It made me think that their private discussion must have been very open.

"I'll freshen your drink while you change," I said, reaching to take the glass from her hand.

Surprisingly, I did indeed take the wine from her hand, but it seemed like doing so made her feel self-conscious because she started to fidget as her eyes moved between the black man and me.

"Love to see it, Kami. Give us a treat," the pastor said to encourage.

Another silence ensued that was finally broken when she said, "You sure?"

Instinctively, I understood the message in her question and the fact that she was putting the decision into my court.

"I'll never pass up a chance to see you in it," I blurted out with only a little hesitation.

Her eyes stayed on me for several more seconds, then she purposefully turned and departed without speaking. It left me feeling somewhat confused about her mindset and intent, but Pastor Mathews had no such misgivings.

"I know she will look damn good," he announced.

"If she comes back," I replied.

"Oh, she's coming back, that's for sure," he said confidently.

After that, we waited impatiently as the minutes ticked by, while my stress grew dramatically. However, just as I was about to leave to check on her, she stepped from the hall dressed in the outfit. Like before, I saw that it was at least a size too large for her, but once again it was really more about her putting it on.

"Mmmm...very nice," our guest let out.

He didn't try to hide his interest and acted like an animal whose senses were tuned into the ripeness of the females in the herd. My wife walked up, stood between us, took her glass and quickly took a healthy amount. I lifted the bottle refill it again and saw that the black man's eyes were roaming over her tight rear and long legs. The sexual energy was through the roof and I thought things could be set in motion with one final push, but my nerves were also high, and for the next thirty seconds Kami and I traded awkward looks. Only Pastor Mathews seemed to be calm, and it was he that finally took the initiative by placing his hand on my wife's waist.

"How's the wine Kami?" he asked with the clear intent to ease her anxiety.

"Good...it's good..." she forced out.

We started chatting again and slowly I could see her begin to relax. So, when she suddenly became stiff once more, I knew something had occurred. It took me several seconds to figure it out, but finally I followed his arm downward and saw that his hand was now fondling my wife's ass.

"You're a beautiful woman, Kami. You remind me so much of your aunt," he offered in a low voice.

In a rapid back and forth, her nervous eyes went between me and the black man, but she made no effort to end the fondling. He tried to reengage her in a discussion, and although at first she attempted to join, she was too wired to maintain it.

"Phillip..." she finally called out in an anxious voice.

I could see in her eyes a mixture of fear, confusion and excitement. I was certain that when she left the room to change that she understood where things were headed, so I guessed that she was really seeking my approval.

"It's okay honey...it's okay..." I replied in a soothing voice.

I took her hand in mine and stroked it with my fingers while she held me in a stare. I was so focused on her eyes that my first indication of the pastor's intent was when I heard the zipper of the cheerleader outfit being pulled down. It was only when his hand touched the skin of her back that she broke our gaze. Her eyes closed and her back stiffened while she bit her lip. Seconds later, the bulge in the material let me know his hand was moving and it soon landed on her breasts.

"Mmmm...ohhh..." she moaned softly.

Then, right before me, he pulled the oversized garment from her shoulders, and when I dropped her hand, it fell to her feet, revealing her lovely body covered only by the small bottoms. Each of his hands found a pert breast, and she responded to the gentle kneading by squeezing her eyes more tightly shut and tilting her head backwards.

"That's it, baby...feels good, doesn't it," I heard him whisper into her ear.

Her only response was a small nod of her head. Clearly encouraged, he moved closer and his lips found the sensitive flesh of her long neck.

"Mmmmm...nnnn...ahhh..." she let out, and just a second later she tried to call to me, "Phil..."

"Go with him Kami," I whispered.

Pastor Mathew's response was to take her elbow and start to guide her towards the bedroom. When she opened her eyes, we connected once again, but it lasted for less than a second before she followed his lead, and soon they had disappeared.

I took my wine and moved to the sofa not wanting to be a hovering presence in the room. I knew that for both Kami and me that our thoughts and emotions were shooting in a thousand directions, and it would be best to let the encounter gather some momentum. I expected that it would take time for Kami to get comfortable, and that the pastor would need to provide some slow foreplay. So, when just seconds later I heard the first sexual sounds, I was stunned.

"Ugggghhhh...uggghhhh...ohhhhhhh..." my wife suddenly groaned loudly.

The depth and intensity of her response left no doubt that she was, at that moment, being penetrated by the black man's large shaft. It forced me to stand and I was halfway down the hall when I heard her second wave of groans.

"Yeah...oh yeah..." I heard the pastor say loudly just as I reached the door.

They were in the missionary position and my wife was wrapped tightly around her black lover's body. His head was buried into her neck and his hands were wrapped beneath her, cupping her ass cheeks. Both were still, but after several seconds I watched as he pulled his hips away and then pushed forward slowly.

"Uhhhh..." my wife grunted in response to his thrust.

It was a sensual sound, edgy, but lacking any sense of pain. Each of his movements resulted in the same response, which stayed in rhythm as he slowly increased the pace. It wasn't long before they achieved a steady movement and while he stayed quiet, Kami filled the room with her excited cries. I moved to the wooden chair that was in the corner of the room which gave me a direct view to the connection. I was surprised but thankful to see that he was wearing a condom, although I wondered where it had come from and how it had been put on so quickly. Had the pastor been so certain of his opportunity that he came prepared or had Kami actually been expecting the encounter?

"Been waiting for this too long," the black man grunted after a deep push.

"Have you?" my wife whimpered.

"Yeah...think you've been wanting it, too," he stated.

"Yes..." Kami let out, which made me wonder if she was aware of my presence.

They stopped speaking after that and I watched as his thick cock worked into her hole like a piston. On each penetration, he was feeding her more than six inches of his shaft, which I knew must be rubbing right along her clit. In addition, she had been made sodden and her pussy was slurping in time with her moans. Her arms were slung loosely around his neck and her legs were lifted so that her heels were in gentle contact with his muscled ass. The black man was taking her with purpose and it was clear that she had given herself to him completely.

Soon, the pastor lifted onto his elbows, found her lips with his, and locked with her in a passionate kiss. Instantly, her hands went to the back of his head and pulled him tightly. It lasted for almost a minute and when they finally broke I made eye contact with her for the first time. We held the stare and I could see some concern in my wife's eyes, but the pastor, unaware of the dynamic, continued to pound away and slowly I could tell that I was losing her. Succumbing to the feeling of their mating, she returned to being only his lover.

"Baby, I want you to cum on my cock. Are you close?" he asked.

"Yes...faster," she implored him.

"I'll go faster," he shot back like he was accepting a challenge and instantly he increased the speed.

A fresh wave of whines and mews came from my wife which were now joined by loud grunts from the pastor. When I saw her legs lift from his ass and move higher, I knew she was indeed getting very close. Still, when her orgasm arrived, it was sudden and loud.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...nnngggg...ohhhh...don't stop...please don't stop...ohhhhhh...please Jerome...please..." she cried out.

"Let it out baby...let it go...cream all over my cock," he demanded.

Despite her climax, he maintained the rapid pace which I knew was extending her orgasm. Her excited sounds continued, although not as loudly, and her hands moved to his ass and began pulling.

j267
j267
4,575 Followers
123456...8