Sin on Little Mill Road Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop," she suddenly groaned, and after a breath added, "It feels so good...don't stop...so good...yesssss..."

"You going to cum again, baby?" he asked.

"Maybe..." she whined.

Soon after that, I saw her face become contorted as if she was in excruciating pain, and then her entire body had a spasm which caused her hands to slap against his back while her feet spurred the air. Accompanying it was a litany of otherworldly sounds that let us know that she had indeed released again.

It proved to be the final moment for the black man, and suddenly he began emitting loud grunts of his own as his rhythm became spastic, "Ahhhhhh...ahhhhhh...uggghhhhh...oh yeah...ahhhhhhh..."

There were several final forceful thrusts and then he collapsed onto my wife's body. It was then that I realized that they were both covered, head to toe, in a sheen of sweat. They fought for breath, and it took several minutes before they finally came down.

"Phillip, are you here," Kami suddenly asked.

"I'm over here," I replied, still in the chair.

There followed a short, whispered conversation between the lovers and when it ended, Pastor Mathews immediately lifted from my wife. Now separated, the sweat on my wife's body was even more apparent, and spread across her, from her pussy to her breasts, were black speckles that I knew were hairs from the man's body. The pastor had a satisfied smile on his face while his cock, still partially erect, made a lazy arc. The condom appeared a size too small and was stretched tightly over his shaft with the tip white with his semen. In fact, it appeared like the tip couldn't hold it all because there were traces of the substance surrounding his plump nob. Without speaking, he left the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

"Honey," my wife beckoned and when I was next to her she looked at me with a concerned expression and asked, "What now?"

Rather than speak, I began to remove my clothes and when Kami realized my intent, a little smile appeared on her face. When I was naked, I moved beside her and my hand immediately went to her dilated slit. She was completely drenched and the fluid was more viscous than normal making me wonder if it was a result of her climaxes or the large shaft.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I whispered.

"I can't believe it," she answered evasively, and pulled my head down for a kiss.

When I got closer, I could smell her lover's aroma which for some reason increased my excitement.

"You loved it," I stated when the kiss ended.

"Make love to me," she begged and found my dick with her hand.

I didn't need any coaxing, and with her still holding me, I rolled onto her and slipped easily inside. She was a mess, and the feeling of her juices dripping onto my balls was indescribable. I had to move slowly, lest I cum too quickly, and we traded numerous quick kisses.

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked again.

"No talking about that...just us," she replied.

I knew her intent was to keep the lovemaking between husband and wife a separate, special thing. Although I thought it would be hard to do, I took her lead and stopped my questions. For the next few minutes, we connected with me trying my best to hold back. I sensed she was too spent to climax again, and after finishing a deep kiss she confirmed my suspicions.

"It's okay, honey. Just let go," she said.

"I want to cum in you," I replied.

I wasn't sure about her timing, but I wanted something that was mine. Something that the pastor couldn't get, which was to fill her with my semen.

"Okay..." she whispered.

The tone of her voice gave no indication about the risk we were taking. In reality, I wanted there to be risk and so with that mindset, I began to move more deliberately. Less than a minute later I erupted, and as my seed fired forth, I let go with a series of satisfied grunts.

"It's all yours...you took it..." Kami whispered into my ear.

Somehow, she knew exactly where my mind was, and how much I needed to cum in her. We stayed connected for several more minutes and then I rolled to her side.

"Did he leave? Did you send him home?" I asked.

"No...he's out there," she replied nervously.

"Meaning, you want him some more?" I probed.

My tone wasn't accusatory, but she took almost a minute before she finally answered, "Is it okay?"

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked once more, already knowing the answer, but wanting to hear it in her voice.

"Yes...I mean you saw it. You know I did," she replied, this time exhibiting some embarrassment.

I had never seen Kami acting so sexually provocative and it was more intriguing than threatening, so I continued to pull the string.

"Just tell me what you want...what's on your mind," I pressed.

"I...I don't know...maybe he can come back," she replied, this time showing clear nervousness.

I thought about being blunt and rubbing her nose into what had already occurred. However, the truth was more complicated and certainly had my fingerprints on it, so I took a softer approach.

"Don't feel bad Kami. If it's what you want, that's okay," I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes," I told her and instantly a look of relief appeared on her face.

I gave her a kiss that turned into a long, passionate connection. I thought about moving back on top of her and taking her again, but our exchange buzzed in my head, and when we finally parted, I slid from the bed.

"You want me to send him back?" I asked, forcing her to make a clear decision.

There followed another long pause before she finally whispered, "Yes..."

She remained naked on the bed while I dressed, and as soon as I emerged into the open part of the house, I spotted the pastor standing in the kitchen, sipping wine. The sound of my footsteps caught his attention and his eyes followed me as I approached.

"She wants you," I said.

"Okay...I mean are you okay with that?" he answered.

"It's her night. I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring, but it's what she wants now," I told him.

At first, a smile came to his face, but as he contemplated my words I could see him become confused. However, his lust quickly won out and with purposeful steps he moved towards the hall. Like before, I stayed behind and waited for several minutes to give them some time, but when I approached the bedroom door, I saw that it was closed. In an instant, a wave of emotion swept through me, which contained lots of anger, and it took considerable self-control to force myself to return to the sofa.

Twice, during the night, I heard enough to know that the pastor was fucking my wife. It kept me from getting any real sleep and made me wonder what else had occurred that I didn't know about. In the morning, I was sleeping fitfully on the couch when I heard noises and woke just in time to see him departing. As soon as I heard his car starting, I was up and on my way towards the bedroom. The door was ajar and the first thing I noticed when I stepped inside was the intense smell of sex. It was more powerful than anything I had ever experienced and provided a prelude for what I expected to learn. My eyes were drawn to the nightstand and I could see two discarded condoms. It was evident that each contained semen, which provided a visual count as to the number of times my wife had been taken. Kami was on the bed, turned away from the door and curled into something of a fetal position. She was clearly out of it, and after contemplating waking her, I decided to let her rest and returned to the living room. Several hours later, while mindlessly watching television, I thought I heard the shower start, and when I went back to check I found my wife inside. Silently, I undressed, and I caught her by surprise when I pulled open the curtain and joined her.

"You scared me," she said.

"Sorry, I've been waiting for you to get up," I responded.

Her short hair was plastered to the side of her head and her big eyes looked at me in a searching way. I turned her until her back was to me, took the soap and began to explore her body. At first, she was nervous but as my hands roamed she started to relax. It was when I finally turned her so that she was facing me that I saw the multiple love bites that covered her breasts.

"He put marks on you," I said, realizing as I spoke that it sounded judgmental.

I don't think she was even aware because her eyes began searching her own body. I watched as they spotted the hickeys and saw the resigned look appear on her face.

"I guess so," she said.

"How many times did you do it?" I asked.

"Twice," she replied, which was consistent with the condom count.

"How do you feel?" I asked, trying to use a soothing voice.

"Mentally or physically?" she replied.

"Both," I told her.

"Physically...sore. Mentally, I...I guess I'm not sure," she responded.

"Well, let's get dressed and get some coffee. We can talk about it," I offered.

Fifteen minutes later, we stood in the kitchen holding mugs. Kami was dressed in a simple robe and looked amazingly fresh. You would never know by her appearance the debauchery she had so recently experienced. It actually confused me some because you would think there would be something, not necessarily a scarlet letter or some flashing neon sign, but something that signified the change.

"How are you? What are you thinking?" she asked.

"Overall, I'm fine. There were some moments, but I got passed them," I explained.

"What moments?" she probed.

A paused for a second to collect my thoughts and then said, "Watching how hard you came was one, and then finding the closed door later," I said.

"You could have opened it," she replied.

"It seemed to me to be a purposeful boundary," I told her.

"I understand what you're saying," she replied, as her head slowly nodded.

"And you? You have some turmoil in your head?" I asked, switching the spotlight.

"Yes...a lot," she replied, and a vulnerable look suddenly washed over her face.

"Talk to me...tell me," I encouraged her.

"Well, for starters, I broke my marriage vows...I committed adultery. And, it wasn't just once, it was all night," she began, and after short pause, she continued, "It's not what married people are supposed to do. What about us? Are we just supposed to pretend it never happened?"

"Honey, we did it together and both of us had full knowledge, so it's not really the same as cheating. As far as what we do now? Yes, we go about things just like before," I responded hoping my words would help calm her.

"Thank you for that," she replied.

I sensed there were other things bothering her too that she was reluctant to share, and I suspected what they might involve, but for the next few minutes I remained silent and we just sipped our coffee.

"Kami, are you nervous about how much you enjoyed it?" I asked, no longer able to hold back.

The look that came to her face answered the question before she spoke, but she confirmed it when she said, "Some...I guess..."

I suspected it was a lot more than some, so I decided to push, "Honey, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I sure wouldn't want to be standing here knowing it was a bad experience. So, good for you."

"Really? You're really okay?" she asked.

"Yes, really...and by the way, it was easy to see...and hear," I told her, letting a broad smile fill my face.

It was like a weight had been relieved from her body and instantly she broke out in an impish smile.

"It was so strange...bizarre. It was like I was a different person and once it started it just kept going and going. Stars were exploding and I was floating...magically floating," she gushed, jumping immediately to the orgasms she had experienced.

"Did he feel different? I asked, wanting her to continue.

"Yeah...you know it was big. It hurt at first, but kind of in a good way, and then it didn't hurt," she replied in a way that I knew was meant to be sensitive towards me.

"Did you cum every time?" I probed.

"Yeah," she replied and nodded her head.

My dick had become completely hard and I had a sudden need to feel my wife's body. So, I took her arm and pulled her into a tight embrace. Seconds later, my hand was inside her robe and when I found her nubs, I was delighted to find them stiff.

"This talking has made me horny," I admitted.

"I can tell," she giggled and pulled my mouth to hers.

It was a long connection, but when we finally broke, I told her, "I'm going to take you right now. On the table."

"Do it...do it baby," she answered in a husky voice, as our hands began working on each other's clothes.

In seconds, we were naked and seeing her marked breasts again drove me to even a higher state of excitement. I started to push her backwards, but suddenly she dropped to her knees and inhaled my dick. She moved rapidly all over my shaft and balls coating them completely with her saliva. Like me, she was very aroused and seemed determined to make our lovemaking a special event.

"Did you taste him?" I asked as the thought of her with the black cock in her mouth flashed in my mind.

"Yeah..." she groaned, breaking just long enough to answer.

"Did he cum...did you taste his semen?" I demanded, needing to know the details.

"Yeah..." she replied the same way, and I could tell she was intentionally teasing me.

"How, baby? Tell me how it happened?" I pushed, although I knew I sounded needy.

"After he took the condom off, I cleaned him up," she clarified.

"Both times?" I shot back.

"Yeah..." she responded.

"Damn Kami. I want you right now," I said.

I pulled on her shoulders until she was standing, and with her giggling, I guided her backwards until she was sprawled across the table. I moved between her legs and with them spread, I got a good view of her red and very swollen mound. However, I was way too excited to stop and immediately slid my dick down her length, finding it quite wet.

"Ohhhh...you want your wife back?" she groaned.

Since acknowledging her excitement with the black man and receiving my support, my wife had turned into a vixen. I wasn't sure if her last comment was meant as a challenge, but that's the way I took it, and drove into her hard.

"Easy..." she whimpered.

"No," I replied and started moving fast.

At first, there was a definite look of pain on her face, but it slowly began to ebb. Now, we were staring back at each and I was pleased to see that her eyes were half-closed and her mouth partly opening. It told me that she was, like me, very much into the lovemaking.

"Mmmm...you feel so good..." she sighed.

"I'm going to cum in you again," I declared, and then asked, "Is it a good time?"

"I'm not going to tell you. You have to make the choice," she replied as a thin smile appeared on her face.

With that, I looped my arms beneath her legs and pushed them back until they were near her chest and began to thrust into her forcefully. It was an aggressive move, but Kami seemed to be fine with it as all kinds of mews and whimpers came from her.

"Shit, I'm not going to last," I declared a few minutes later.

Even though I wanted badly to bring my wife to a climax, everything had ganged up against me and I had become much too excited.

"Cum in me Phillip, it's what you want," my wife purred.

It was the final straw for me and then I lost all control and began to fire my seed into my wife's unprotected womb. As the last of it left me, I fell onto her and instantly felt her small hand stroke my hair.

"Someday, we might have to tell our child how he or she was conceived," I started to giggle.

"With love, of course," she offered, although she joined me in laughter.

Surprisingly, there was no more talk about the pastor that weekend and we went about our time in a normal fashion. Back in the city, the encounter became even more distant, making me think back to Kami's statement about the strange power of her uncle's place. We skipped the following weekend, for a variety of reasons, but certainly one of them was an unspoken view that we needed some time. In the interim, her period arrived, letting me know I had missed her fertile phase, and although I didn't say anything, I actually felt mixed emotions.

Two weeks after the black man took my wife, we drove past the church. When I glanced at Kami, I saw she was staring at it, and when our eyes connected, I thought I saw a hint of curiosity.

"Wonder what he's doing?" I said, wanting to see how she would respond.

"No telling," she answered, providing no further clue about her thoughts.

It had been a late start for us, so by the time we had unpacked and become settled, it was after eight. We were curled up on the sofa, watching television and were finishing our second glass of wine when my cell phone rang.

"Pastor Mathews," I said, showing Kami the screen, and then answered, "Hello?"

"Hello Phillip. How are you and Kami?" he asked in his normal booming voice.

"We're fine, thanks. And you?" I replied.

"Doing fine, too," he said, and then continued with, "I saw the lights on at the house, and I was wondering if it would be possible for you and Kami to babysit Anjanae tomorrow evening. I have some things to attend to and was hoping you wouldn't mind."

My first thought was that he was hoping to use his daughter as a segue to bed Kami again, but knowing how much she enjoyed the young girl, I turned to her and relayed the request. Just for a moment, her face showed some trepidation, and then she was nodding to indicate her acceptance. I let him know we were available and after agreeing on a drop-off time, the call ended.

Amazingly, we avoided any further discussion concerning the black man, and went about the Saturday doing the normal things. As late afternoon approached, Kami began to prepare the house for the child and set up the kitchen so they could make cookies together. She was dressed in jeans and simple pullover top, making no attempt to appear sexy, but there was still a palpable energy in the house.

"Hi Anjanae!" my wife said enthusiastically when they arrived.

Immediately, she took the girl's hand and led her away from the pastor. Now alone, he beckoned me outside with a nod of his head and I followed him, closing the door behind us.

"I wanted to see...you know...how she's doing?" he asked, fumbling with his words.

"I think she's fine. We haven't really talked about it that much," I explained.

"Good...good..." he said, although I could see he had a confused look. Then, after an awkward pause, he added, "Does she still want to do it again?"

"Instantly, I understood the meaning of his words, and I was fortunate to keep my wits as I responded, "You know, we'll have to see. I better get back inside."

He accepted my statement with a quick nod and we separated. Inside, I spotted my wife and the young girl playing on the floor, and my look lingered as I considered the new information. The simple answer could be that it was merely sex talk exchanged in the heat of the moment. However, I knew that there was a possibility that it had been a sincere desire. It didn't really jive with her morning after reaction, but I knew from my own feelings that it was a complicated subject, which likely made it even more so for my wife. I couldn't land on a resolution, but I couldn't dismiss the message either.

Kami and Anjanae had a wonderful time together. They played, baked chocolate chip cookies, and watched movies. Right at nine-thirty she began to drag and just before ten my wife put her to bed. I poured her a large glass of wine and she curled up next to me on the sofa.

"What did y'all talk about when you went outside?" she asked without warning.

I looked at her and then answered, "You."

"Meaning?" she followed.

"He wanted to know how you were doing...if you were okay," I explained, and then added, "I said you were doing fine."

"Okay," she replied but gave me an odd look.

123456...8