Sin on Little Mill Road Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j267
j267
4,600 Followers

"Then he asked if you still wanted to do it again," I declared.

A guilty look instantly hit her face and it took her a moment to collect herself before she said, "That was...it was just talk."

"Lover talk?" I asked, deciding to push since she had admitted her involvement.

"Stop...you know..." she replied, looking even more guilty.

"Do you want to do it again?" I asked.

Her look gave her away. It was a mixture of guilt and excitement that left no doubt in my mind that she wanted to be beneath the black man again. Still, she wasn't ready to admit it, and squirmed for a few seconds before she spoke.

"No, of course not. I still feel strange about it all," she said.

"He was your aunt's lover for a long time," I responded.

"Do you want me to?" she asked, turning my head with her hand until we were eye to eye.

"Kami, I want you to admit your true feelings. I don't want you hiding things. I think you do want him, but really all I want is the truth," I explained.

She received the message and continued to stare at me for several seconds before she said in a low voice, "I don't know. Sometimes I do."

"And now? Tonight?" I asked.

"Not with Anjanae here. I can't do that," she responded with a concerned look.

"Yes, you'd have to be quiet," I replied, and let a little smile come to my face.

"Very funny," she replied with mock annoyance, and then asked once more, "Do you want me to?"

Our eyes locked and it seemed like the silence turned into minutes. However, in reality it was only a few seconds before I replied with a very dry mouth, "Put your robe on."

Kami gave me a final look and then slowly stood and disappeared to the back of the house. I thought she might be gone for a long time, but just a few minutes later she returned in her robe. By her protruding nipples, I could tell she was braless and a quick lift of the edge showed that she was still wearing her thong.

"Give me your thong," I told her.

"Damn, you're pushy," she said, but immediately pushed the garment down her legs.

"Just one rule," I said and when she gave me a questioning look, I added, "Use condoms."

"Okay, are you going to cum in me later?" she asked as she snuggled close.

"Yes," I told her.

We had both become wired and the unknown time of arrival of the black man made the time crawl. It resulted in both of us emptying our wine glasses quickly, so when the pastor finally arrived at around eleven-thirty, we were both hammered.

"How was she?" he asked me as he stepped through the threshold.

He too looked like he might have been drinking by his disheveled appearance and his red eyes.

"Fine. You want some wine?" I slurred.

"Sure. Where's..." he started and then spotted my wife on the sofa.

"Hi Jerome," she said in a tipsy voice.

The man's eyes went between us several times, and when I handed him the wine glass, they finally stopped on my wife, "Kami, how are you. You look fabulous as usual."

He moved to the living room and waited for me to take a spot, and when I sat in the loveseat, he took a place on the couch a respectful distance from my wife.

"How have you been?" Kami asked.

"Good...good..." he answered, a little nervous.

"Look, remember what you asked me earlier?" I said.

"Yes..." he replied as his body got stiff.

"Well, after you left I asked Kami," I explained in my inebriated voice.

"Okay, I see..." he answered.

"I said yes," she blurted out with a naughty smile.

It took a moment for the message to sink in, but when it did, a huge smile filled the black man's face. He reached out and took my wife by the wrist and pulled her until she was next to him. It was Kami that pulled his head down for a kiss and they had only been connected for a few seconds when his hand found the opening in her robe and moved to her breasts.

"Yeah, baby...this is going to be good," he said in a low, sensual voice.

"Ummm...I know..." she responded.

While the pastor fondled my wife's pert breasts, she fumbled with the buttons on his shirt. Occasionally, they would stop to kiss and when she had it fully undone she pulled the tail from his pants and started using her own fingers on his nipples. Her efforts had a clear impact because he began to paw at her robe. Soon, it was off her shoulders and we were treated to a full-frontal view of Kami's nude body.

Pastor Mathews tilted his head down, found one of her tiny nipples, and began to nibble on it which made my wife go crazy. She couldn't keep still and it wasn't long before she broke free and ended up on her knees, between his legs, where she began to work on his buckle. It didn't take her long to free him and with his help she peeled the pants off his legs. He was without underwear and as soon as his cock was freed from the garment it flopped forward onto his abdomen. Kami was on it instantly stroking, kissing and licking it like it was some magical instrument that needed worship. He let her have her way for a few minutes, but it was clear he was getting antsy.

"Baby, it's time," he declared and pulled her from her task.

She understood the meaning of his words, and quickly standing, she said, "Let's go to bed."

They left me alone in the living room with their clothes strewn about, and I waited several minutes and then followed, but when I arrived at our bedroom it was empty. Surmising they wanted to be as far away from Anjanae as possible, I moved to the guest room where the black man had so thoroughly fucked Kami's friend, and as I approached I could hear passionate sounds emanating from within. The door had been left open several inches, and rather than the bed, I saw they had taken a spot on the carpeted floor. It was dark and difficult to see the details, but I could just make out my wife on her knees, sucking his large cock once more. I played the voyeur and watched them and it wasn't long before the pastor rolled my wife onto her back. There was a brief conversation I couldn't make out and then suddenly my wife rose and headed my way.

"What's wrong?" I asked when she opened the door.

"The condoms are in his pants," she said breathlessly, with a look on her face that indicated she was in heat.

With no further words, she moved past me and returned just seconds later holding something in her hand. The black man had come prepared and it made me wonder what drove his confidence. There was some furtive movement on the floor and then it stopped.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhh...Jerome..." my wife suddenly whined.

"Yeah...oh yeah..." he groaned and even in the dim light I could see his ass slowly rising and falling.

For the next ten minutes, I watched as he took my wife, driving her to ever higher states while maintaining incredible control. When she finally climaxed, she was a whimpering mess and when it began to ebb, the sounds of her sobbing filled the room. It informed me that he had connected with her on a very deep level, more than just raw sex, and the reality hit me hard. When his turn arrived, he let go with a throaty roar that I feared might wake the child, and I was grateful for the latex sheathing that protected my wife's womb. I left them to recover and was surprised when the pastor suddenly appeared a few minutes later.

"Kami reminds me so much of her aunt," he said as he started collecting his clothes.

I just nodded in response, and when he was dressed, I accompanied him to collect his daughter. Then, they were gone, and I immediately moved towards the bedroom to find my wife. She was in the guest bed and looked to be asleep, but as I got close she turned my way.

"Make love to me," she whispered.

In seconds, I was undressed and beside her. After some gentle kisses, she turned onto her back and pulled me on top. Like before, I found her pussy open and soaked, and it felt wickedly amazing.

"Did you enjoy?" I asked.

"Ssshhh...later," she replied.

"Okay, baby..." I whispered.

"Cum in your wife..." she moaned.

Kami pulled my head down for a kiss and when we connected I could taste the black man's semen. No doubt, like the previous encounter, she had licked him clean after the condom was removed. I knew I should be disgusted, but the feeling of my wife was too powerful to stop. At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to plant my seed.

"Ohhhh...fuck...fuck, Kami," I cried out loudly, shortly after, when the moment arrived.

My release was helped by the whimpers coming from my wife and her fingernails gently tickling my balls. I kept moving, trying to push out every single drop of life-giving fluid, and when I finally stopped, I realized that once again I had been unable to get her to another orgasm. I thought about probing for her thoughts, but the sex and alcohol had consumed us both. Within a minute of rolling to her side, we were both asleep.

The next day, Kami was much less reticent to talk about things than the previous time and it filled our conversation on the drive back to the city. She freely admitted that she had a mind-blowing climax and explained that it was she that directed him to leave so Anjanae could get home and she could be with me. I thanked her for being careful with the condoms, and all in all it was an upbeat discussion.

"You and your aunt sharing a lover," I said, feeling things were in a good enough place that I could tease her some.

"I know! My God, it's decadent," she responded in a playful tone. Then, after a moment of thought she asked, "Do I really have a lover?"

"Seems so," I replied.

I knew that Kami would eventually confide in her friend Trish. Still, it occurred much sooner than I expected. It was Tuesday, just two days after our return that she dropped the bomb.

"I told Trish," she announced while we were watching the late news.

"Why Kami?" I asked, somewhat annoyed.

"We went to lunch and she brought him up. You know she was curious about him...and I kind of let it out," she explained.

"That's not being discrete honey," I warned.

"It's Trish...it's okay," she replied.

"What was her reaction?" I asked.

"She's jealous," she giggled, and slipped under my arm.

We moved on to other things and I thought that was the end of it, so I was taken by surprise when she returned to the subject of her friend Trish just two days later.

"Trish is interested," she said over dinner.

"Interested in what?" I asked in confusion.

"Jerome...you know...being with him," she stammered.

"Huh? Come on Kami, this is getting weird. It's all happening so fast, and it's supposed to be...you know...your deal," I shot back, but when I saw the nervous look on her face, I stopped, and started again, "What did y'all talk about?"

"She wants to...uhhhh...maybe come out...and try," she forced out.

"Fuck the pastor?" I said, suddenly tired of the vagueness.

"Stop it," she responded angrily.

"And John?" I asked, referring to her husband.

"He's pushing her," she replied.

"So now, besides Trish, her husband knows about it all," I challenged her.

"I know. I scolded her, but come on, she's my friend," she said in defense.

"Well, when is this supposed to happen?" I asked.

"This weekend," she responded.

"What? That's tomorrow? Does Pastor Mathews even know what's expected of him? What if he says no?" I said.

"He wanted her before," my wife replied in a low voice.

"Kami that's going to be too weird. Everyone in that small house like that?" I voiced my opposition.

"We thought we would go by ourselves tomorrow and you could come Saturday. Trish would leave," she explained.

"What about John?" I asked.

"He's not coming," she stated.

"Kami, you know if he comes over with you and Trish, he's going to want...expect sex with both of you. You realize that?" I challenged her.

"I won't. It's just for Trish," she argued.

The discussion continued for another thirty minutes, and although I repeatedly voiced my objections, Kami refused to see the downside of the plan. In the end, she agreed that she wouldn't participate in any way and that she was there strictly to support her friend. Although I was still filled with doubts, I reluctantly acquiesced. Later, as I continued to think about it, I realized it might actually be a good thing. It certainly positioned the relationship as strictly about sex, and that if feelings were involved, Kami would be much less inclined to share.

Friday night found me at home in the city, slowly getting drunk on bourbon. Several times, I thought about calling my wife, but decided it was best to just stay out of it and learn all that had occurred when I showed up Saturday. Despite a hangover, I was up early and arrived just before eight. Evidently, I was earlier than expected because they were not ready for me when I pulled up.

The pastor's car was still there, parked next to Trish's, and I opened the door thinking I might find the trio drinking coffee, but the room was empty. At first, I stayed in the kitchen, deciding that I would give everyone some privacy. However, I hadn't been there long when I heard sounds that seemed to be sexual in nature. It was hard to remain still and soon I was moving towards the hall, where I was hit with a clear cacophony of sounds that included moans, grunts, and squeaking bed springs. Realizing it was coming from our bedroom, I closed the short distance and turned into the open door to see that Pastor Mathews was fucking the hell out of Kami in the missionary position while Trish's husband John stood naked next to the bed pulling on his cock.

"What in the hell?" I yelled.

Instantly, the sounds ceased and all eyes were on me. There was an awkward moment as the reality hit the trio that was quickly followed by cries from my wife.

"Oh no! Let me up...get up," she yelled.

I could see confusion on the black man's face while John moved further into the room, rightfully fearing a violent confrontation. The pastor began to pull away and as he did his thick uncovered cock came into view that was coated with Kami's fluids. Not only was my wife having sex with the black man, but she was giving him complete access to her unprotected womb. He crawled off the bed and when he was finally standing he gave me a worried look and then departed. Following his lead, John shot passed me and left the room, too.

"What in the hell? What's going on?" I demanded, after I closed the door.

"I'm sorry," she replied while starting to cry.

I was using every ounce of self-control I had to keep my cool, as Kami had greatly violated my trust. Still, seeing her in distress with her arm reaching out to me, I almost succumbed and took it. However, there was far too much to determine before it would be time for forgiveness.

"What happened?" I said sternly.

"Kami? Are you okay?" Trish's voice called through the door.

"I...I'm fine," my wife responded through her sobs.

Evidently satisfied, there were no more words from her friend, and I pushed again, "Tell me what happened."

"I was bad," she whimpered, and her words sent a chill up my spine.

"Did he cum in you?" I demanded, not wanting to wait.

"It's...it's an okay time," she replied, answering the question in the process.

"How many times?" I responded.

"Once..." she replied softly.

"And John? Did John fuck you?" I asked, suddenly remembering his naked presence.

"No," she answered, and her fidelity in that regard seemed to perk her up.

"Why Kami? We agreed nothing would happen," I asked, lowering my tone a bit.

"I...I don't know. It was all too much. I got too excited and couldn't control..." she began to explain and then let the thought drift off.

Instantly, the vision of Trish crying out loudly in passion as the pastor took her filled my mind. In the small house, there would be no place to escape the erotic sounds which made me a little sympathetic to her plight.

"Why is John here? You said he wasn't going to be part of it," I probed.

"He wasn't supposed to be. When they picked me up he was in the car and Trish just gave me a look...a look that was like please be okay with it," she responded.

Kami was starting to gain control, so I said to her, "I want you go back and start from the beginning and tell me what happened."

Her eyes moved from me to the floor several times, and then after a long sigh, she started, "I called him, the pastor, when we got close and asked him to come over for a drink. He was here an hour after we arrived and when you weren't with us, I could tell he was confused. So, we stepped outside and I explained...you know...what Trish wanted."

"Go on," I said when she stopped.

"He was a little surprised, but okay with it and he asked if you knew about it. We had some wine and then he took Trish into the bedroom. They were there for hours," she explained.

"Where was John?" I asked.

"Running back and forth between the living room and the bedroom. We could hear a lot and it was getting to him," she said.

"When were you with him?" I pushed.

"He came out of the bedroom and John went to Trish and...I...I was bad," she whispered.

He fucked you on the couch?" I asked.

"No, he took...we went to the bedroom," she responded in a barely audible voice.

"And he fucked you...and came in you," I stated more than asked.

"Yes...I was bad..." she said once more.

"Kami, look at me," I demanded and when we made eye contact, I asked, "Did you do anything with John?"

She began to sob again, which gave me a partial answer, and then with a choking voice, she said, "He licked me."

"Did he make you cum?" I probed, for some reason feeling it made a difference.

"Yes..." she whispered with a tiny nod of her head.

With that, I turned and left the room telling myself to remain calm when I saw the others. However, there was nobody in the living room or kitchen and when I looked outside, I could see that both cars were gone. I thought it was a cowardly action, although part of me was glad to be done with them for the moment. I was drinking coffee when my wife appeared dressed in jeans and a blouse.

"I'm going to check on the horses," she said to break the silence, and when I merely nodded, she got a distressed look then moved next to me and said, "I'm sorry."

"You betrayed my trust," I told her.

"I know," she whispered and then shuffled towards the door like a prisoner to the gallows.

Kami was gone for a long time giving me hours to contemplate her behavior. In reality, it was her interaction with John that caused me the most discomfort. I could rationalize her breaking of her word with the pastor and even his ejaculation as she is very strict on her safe days. However, her best friend's husband was just wrong on every level. I wondered whether Trish had been aware and if not, it meant they had been both sneaky and selfish. Plus, his involvement took things out of the country setting and transported them into our normal day to day lives.

Mid-afternoon my phone rang and I could it was the pastor calling, so I answered, "Hello?"

"Phillip...hello. It's Pastor...Jerome," he replied, and paused for a moment before continuing, "Look, I feel like I somehow got in the middle of something last night, and...uhhh...I would just like to clear the air. Can we meet?"

My first reaction was to tell him no, but after thinking about it, I decided his view might be valuable. So, I told him I would drive down to the church. He met me in the parking lot and then guided me into the building that stood behind. I learned that on the far end was a small two-bedroom apartment where he and Anjanae lived. It was austere, but neat, and after handing me a bottle of water, we sat down at the small kitchen.

"Where's Anjanae?" I asked.

"Uh...she's staying with relatives for the weekend," he explained.

"I see..." I replied, deciding to let the subject go.

"Phillip...look...uhhh...what happened?" he asked, but before I could answer, he added, "I was called to come over and I thought everyone was good."

j267
j267
4,600 Followers
123456...8