Sin On Wheels

Story Info
Sissy empties her spank bank at the R.V. park
750 words
3.79
21.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay your hands off me, you friggin' freak," Sissy screeched as she tore her limbs from Herman's lecherous grasp.

"C'mon ... c'mon ... lemme ... lick your pussy," Herman belched out while crumbling another beer can and lobbing it in the grass.

"You are fuckin' disgusting!"

"Don't you want your pussy licked?," Herman stammered as he reached for another beer.

"You're my brother you sick fuck!" Sissy cried as she finished lacing her shoes and ran down the beach..

*****

After the divorce, their father bought a one bedroom trailer at an R.V. park an hour away. Her mom started shacking up with "what's his name," the louse, in the family home. Sissy immersed herself in her schoolwork or tagged along with Herman and his friends for comfort.

For Sissy's eighteenth birthday, her dad made reservations for the two of them for seven at a trendy restaurant. A night out to celebrate.

Seven became eight, eight became nine. As tears spilled down her cheeks, Sissy drove to the trailer park. Pulling into the driveway, Sissy's worst nightmare was coming true. Her dad was on a stretcher and the medics were chatting amongst themselves without urgency. Her daddy was gone.

*****

Sissy returned from her run, finding Herman passed out on the sofa. While he had been filling the void created by the loss of their father with cases of beer, these past few weeks she felt empty. Her world upended in a single moment.

After her shower and another failed attempt to orgasm, she had eventually fallen asleep.

***********

Being roused from his sleep, Herman stood in the doorway to see Sissy thrashing about in a restless sleep. He curled up beside her, brushing her hair back he planted kisses on her forehead.

As she relaxed, his lips traveled down her neck to suckle her pert breasts. And then southwards to her toned thighs, his nose inhaling her musk, his tongue began lapping at her wetness. The warmth of his exhale as he nuzzled her clit was met with a rise in her gooseflesh.

"Oh Herman, I need this so much, I need you..." she cried as she grab his head and pulled him deeper into her sex.

Upon hearing her approval, he began his ministrations in earnest. His tongue parting her velvety folds, dipping into her channel, and back to the top. He grabbed her hips, his face smothered in her juices, his fingers found purchase and started penetrating her.

Furling his fingers, he stroked her spongy bundle of nerves, while slurping on her clit.

Bucking her hips against his face, "Yes, oh yes, fuck, don't stop...," gripping the sheets with one hand and his head with the other.

"Fuck... fuck... fffuuuuuccckkkk... I'm cuuuumming!!!"

Herman rode her wave of ecstasy, flicking his tongue rapid fire across her nub, his chin rubbing her labia, his fingers in constant motion rubbing her ridge until she collapsed.

Gently kissing her pearl, he slowly removed his fingers as she drifted off to sleep.

*********

As sunlight drifted through the blinds, Herman continued sorting the mounds of paperwork.

"A penny for your thoughts," he said seeing Sissy leaning against the doorframe.

"What now?"

"What, what now?"

"I mean what now between me and you?"

"Oh, that what now."

"Do we go back as if nothing ever happened? Start sleeping with each other like common trailer trash? I'm so confused...." she said sobbing as she slumped to the floor.

"Hey, hey, everything will be fine. I am here for you." He said embracing her, steering her towards the sofa. "Look at me, I love you, we will get through this."

"You're supposed to love me, you're my brother. But I have failed at every relationship I have ever been in. I don't know what happens, everything is going great and then they ghost me."

"About those relationships, it wasn't your fault, I chased those guys away."

"What?... Why would you do that to me?"

"Sissy, I am IN love with you."

"Wait... what? You're in love with me?"

"I always have been."

"Oh Herman. It's you, Her-Man, the one I've always wanted. You never figured out why I only had posters of Brad Pitt on my walls? You look like him or he looks like you, I don't know... whatever.. I love you too."

"You love me too?"

"I've always loved you."

" You know, we could live here as a couple. No one knows I am your brother and we already have the trailer."