Sindred - My Protector and Pleasure

Story Info
A prince talks about his personal bodyguard and friend.
1.6k words
4
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 12 years old when I first met Sindred. She was only 18 years of age when she was assigned as my personal bodyguard, pretty young for a bodyguard but she swore to protect me with her life. I never knew how beautiful a light elf could be up close, but she was like the sun itself. Her blonde short hair hanging to her shoulders, waving in the wind as she walks beside me, following me wherever I may lead her. As she was beautiful, she was just as dangerous.

Her way of fighting was like watching a dancer perform at a play, only a lot deadlier. Moving with such form, swooping under her opponents then coming back down with a slice that they won't see coming. It was a sight to behold but at the same time I was shocked that she was so skilled.

Aside from that, she was really nice to talk to. I spoke to her once about her homelands and if she ever wanted to go back to her family. She told me she would once she finds her true self. I then asked her how she felt about being my bodyguard and assuring her she's able to do as she pleases instead of being bound to me everywhere I go.

She replied with a smile, saying, "I appreciate the offer, but I have sworn an oath to do as I was assigned." I didn't want her to feel like a slave protecting me with her life. Then again, I felt at ease with her company.

Years later, being in my early twenties now, we still talk about stuff we haven't before. She tells me about her favorite pastimes and what she loves to eat and drink. She taught me how to fight and how to protect myself. I was maybe afraid to spar with her due to seeing her skills firsthand, but she was teaching me to not be afraid of her or other opponents but to make them be afraid of you.

I also talked about what I loved and also told her that I always felt safe with her around. I told her she gives off a very subtle warm aura that makes me want to hug her and never let go. She blushes with a smile saying I shouldn't be flirting with my personal bodyguard. I replied back saying, "No, you're not my bodyguard, you're my friend. My best friend."

She couldn't speak at that moment. I continued, "Every time you are by my side, I feel many things. Some that are below the belt." Her eyes widened, she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"I'm sorry, I've said too much," I said as I turned away, not able to look her in the eye. Then, she turned me around.

"I appreciate the kind words, my prince," she continued, "But I am your protector and will continue to be. Though I will say this, if what you say is true, then I will help relieve those feelings."

I looked her in the eyes when she said that. She was serious about pleasuring me whenever I had such feelings. I couldn't believe it. My protector. My friend. This elf that has sworn to protect me is willing to give herself to ensure my feelings are satisfied. I replied back, "Thank you Sindred, let's get on with our day."

That conversation sat with me for years. And every now and then she would give me pleasure no matter where we were. In public. In private. It doesn't matter. Sindred was there to please me.

One time, her and I were enjoying a day in the forest outside the city. We chose to sit beneath one of the biggest trees that sat on a hill, overlooking the landscape. The sunrays beaming through the leaves.

I was taking in the view. Sindred sitting close to me reading one of her favorite novels. My feelings were back. I turned to her.

"Um...Sindred?" I asked her. She turned from her book to my eyes, then to my trousers seeing the bulge popping through.

"Then allow me, my prince," she said.

She moved in front of me with her back towards me. She pulled down her pants revealing her shining bottom.

"May I feel?" I asked.

"Do what you will until you're satisfied," she replied.

I reach out with my hands feeling her bottom. It was so smooth and soft.

She then told me, "Here let me." She moved my hands away and pulled my bulge out. "This should help," she says, as she reaches for it, sliding my penis inside of her body.

She pushed herself up and down on my erection, a most incredible feeling that I couldn't say anything other than watch. The view of the landscape along with her only added to the experience. I was close to exploding inside of her. She pushed down one last time. That was the final push.

I felt her body slide all the way down as my erection flowed my semen inside of her. Releasing every last drop, she lifted herself off as my penis fell flat with a feeling of being satisfied. She leaned back on me, out of breath from the experience.

"Feeling better, my prince?" she asked me.

"Yes, I am," I replied back.

She got up pulling her pants up as I do the same and we begin to walk back to the city.

Another time that happened, was when I was having a feast with my royal family and a few members of the counsel. Sindred sat next to me enjoying her food as I was.

I had those feelings again. I looked at her, and she looked back at me. I pointed with my eyes to below the table. She knew what to do. She made sure no one was looking and quickly scurried under the table to where I was sitting.

I felt her hands reach my thighs and then she pulled down my pants and took out my erection. She leaned in, mouth open, and she began sucking on my penis. Her mouth felt just as good as her body when we were in the forest. I was trying not to move too much to make sure no one noticed what was happening underneath.

She continued to suck me, feeling her hair brush against my thighs as she went. I slowly reached down with one hand and placed it on her head. I slowly helped her move her head up and down my penis to feel every inch of her mouth. Still making sure no one looked, she continued.

I released every last drop I had in me straight into her mouth. She climbed out from the table and sat back in her seat. Nodding to me, I noticed she had a little bit of semen on the corner of her mouth.

I mentioned it to her with a gesture. She wiped it off when my mother said, "Where were you, Sindred?"

"I dropped my utensils under the table," she replied back. We continued eating knowing my feelings were satisfied once more.

One last encounter to tell, we were sleeping one night. Sindred had her own bedroom through a door in mine opposite of my bed. Each personal guard had one in case their lords were in need of assistance. I was wide awake as I couldn't sleep after having a nightmare.

She came out of her room in her gown she always wore to bed asking if I was alright. I told her I just had a nightmare, but I also had feelings again.

She looked at me tired. "Can it wait until morning?" she said to me. I told her it couldn't. She nodded and replied, "Very well." As she undressed her gown revealing her elven body.

She shined in the moonlight like a nightly angel. Her breasts were so round like the moon itself. She pulled my covers off revealing my erection once again and climbed on top.

"Just remember we must stay quiet," she said to me, I simply nodded in reply. She started to go up and down feeling every inch of her body. Her breasts moved in such smooth fashion as she moaned in pleasure herself. She then leaned over my head, her breasts right in my face as she continued.

"Does it feel nice?" she asked me. I replied yes, she continues on. I try to stay quiet, so no one heard us, but it was so hard to do so because she felt so good. She then leaned her whole body against mine.

Feeling her warmth on such a cold night, I pulled the covers over us. I heard her moans in my ear. She sounded like she enjoyed it as did I.

"Are you almost there?" she whispered in my ear.

I whispered back, "Yes...very soon."

She continued to move against my body feeling her breasts move against my chest as she held me tightly. Hearing her breath so heavily made my penis twitch more. She moaned a little louder and started trembling as I exploded inside her body. Her trembling subsided.

She said to me, "Hopefully, you'll sleep a little better."

"I will, it sounded like you enjoyed it as well," I said back.

She smiled at me and got off my bed putting her gown back. She started walking back to her bedroom. She looked at me one more time.

"Goodnight, my prince," she said to me.

"Goodnight, Sindred," I replied back. She closed her door as I closed my eyes.

There were many more I could speak about my time with her. But I think I'll save those for another time.