Sindy's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She played with his hair and ran her fingernails on his scalp as he fucked her. She loved that he moaned in response. She loved the heavy male scent she smelled on him. She was a little bashful about the wet squishing sound coming from between her legs but she didn't think Ryan cared.

As the lovers gently fucked Sindy's mind remembered sitting in church the week before. She remembered thinking about Jesus and his mother Mary. And the immaculate conception.

Sindy kissed Ryan on the tip of his nose as he fucked her. She remembered being a smartass thinking she didn't want an immaculate conception.

The three Mai Tai's and the cock sliding back and forth in her pussy made it hard for her to appreciate her own thoughts. And then it registered that what she and Ryan were doing could create a baby.

She heard his breath coming faster. He was moaning every now and then and she realized that she was too.

Maybe she should ask him to stop?

"Mmm, fuck...." he grunted.

She felt him start to move a little faster.

His quickly rose from her while keeping his cock inside her body. His hands went to her knees and then, capturing her legs with his arms, he pressed down on her again. Her feet were now on either side of his head.

She hadn't thought it possible but now he was all the way inside her pussy. He kept his cock inside of her and thrusted over and over. She felt like she was getting beaten from the inside as his cock tried to punch its way into her belly!

He slammed into her repeatedly and yelled, "Ahhh, ahh, ahhh!"

Sindy grimaced as his cock pressed painfully into her cervix. Then she felt his cock swell up and start fluttering inside of her belly. The realization that she was being inseminated at that moment was mind blowing for her. Something inside of her responded and Sindy found herself feeling like something was building.

Ryan fucked her hard and managed to get a few more squirts of cum into her. It was enough that Sindy felt her body tremble and tingle. Her toes curled and she held Ryan tight. He knew what was happening to her and started giving her a steady fucking.

"Hunuhh!" she uttered and then collapsed spent from her first serious orgasm.

Ryan let himself fall to the side while still keeping his softening cock deeply embedded inside of Sindy.

Caressing her exposed breasts he spoke, "That was amazing."

She pulled back some hair from her face. "Yeah, it was. We're gonna need to talk about this tomorrow." There was a more serious tone to her voice.

"True." he said.

They didn't say anything else. Sindy got up and went off the bathroom to clean up and when she came back Ryan held the blankets up to welcome her back. She spooned up to him with her back to him and they held each other as they fell asleep.

Around four in the morning Ryan woke up and quickly realized that very naked and very available Sindy was cuddled up with him. His cock was quickly hard again.

He kissed Sindy's bare shoulder and got no response. She was sleeping off three cocktails and a vigorous fucking after all. He let his hands explore the girl and managed to provoke a murmur of approval from her when he fingered one of her nipples.

He pulled her ass towards him a few inches and then swabbed his cock at her pussy. She was sticky from their earlier exertions but when he got her pussy lips to open a bit her moisture called to him. With his hand on her hip he gently pushed into her and in a few strokes was inside of her again.

She stirred and looked over her shoulder at him. "Ryan?"

"Yeah, it's me."

"Oh, okay" she said pushing back on his cock.

This time wasn't about Sindy. Ryan needed to nut and he found himself fucking her. Not making love to her but just plain fucking her. When he got there he held her tight and pushed deep which elicited a whimper of complaint from Sindy. His cum spewed into her again and when he was done he held himself inside of her.

When they awoke it was well past seven yet it was still kind of dark out. Sindy kissed Ryan and then went off to take a much needed shower. When she was done she put on a robe and she and Ryan exchanged pleasantries as he took his place in the shower.

Looking out the window Sindy saw the snow coming down and when she looked at the street it was covered in white. There were the telltale lumps of parked cars but it was obvious the snowplows had other priorities.

She got the coffee going and started making breakfast. She was damned hungry and that called for eggs.

Ryan was finished just in time for breakfast and the two of them sat on the futon watching local news cover 'The Storm of the Century'. He had on the sweat pants and a t-shirt.

When breakfast was finished Sindy refilled their coffee cups and sat back on the futon with Ryan.

"So." she said.

"Yeah." he said with resignation, preparing himself for what was to come.

"I wanted it, too." she said as she sipped her coffee.

"Really? You're okay with it all?"

She demurely nodded. "Yeah, I wanted you and the alcohol was just an excuse. It's not the fairy tale way to lose my virginity but it really isn't far from it. We have a warm bed and a snowstorm outside on New Year's. It's kind of romantic really."

"Sindy, what are we going to tell your parents? It's not like you can keep me a secret after this."

She looked him in the eye. "What if we have a baby? That's more important to me right now."

Sindy expected a lot of things but she didn't expect Ryan to smile.

"I'd love to have a baby with you, Sindy. I'd be crazy not to."

The tears started to flow. Ryan pulled her close to comfort her and she told him she was happy and not sad. They sat there together for a couple hours discussing ideas for a house maybe up in Wisconsin somewhere. They talked about a modest wedding. They talked about babies.

They had an early dinner that night and Sindy had just finished doing the dishes when Ryan came up to her and put his arms around her. One his hands came across bare flesh under her robe.

"What are you wearing under there?" he asked.

"Nothing."

"You've been naked under there all day?"

She smiled. "Yup. Care to do something about it?"

A few moments later Sindy had her hands on the kitchen counter while Ryan was busy fucking her from behind. Looking down at her feet she wondered if she was going to be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

"I hope so." she said out loud.

12