Sinful Ambitions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Jeff. Stick it in. I know you wanna fuck me. You've probably been wanting to fuck me all day since you first laid eyes on me."

He did not reply in spoken word as he slowly pushed his cock inside of her. Hannah moaned and continued to tease him with her filthy speech.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah. That's it. Let me feel that big dick inside me. You've been wanting to fuck me all day, haven't you? Haven't you!? Don't lie!"

Once more, he remained silent. All Hannah could hear was his hard breathing as his hands planted down over her hips and he began to thrust his hard cock in her tight cunt.

"Ohhhhhh yeah!"

Curling her toes up, Hannah let out a sharp moan. She had seconds to mentally prepare herself for what she expected to be a hard fucking. Here she was, tempting him to use her as his personal slut. As Jeff began to pump his cock inside her, she cried out again.

"Oh yeah, fuck me! Fuck me, Jeff!!"

Thrusting harder and faster, he let out a sharp moan. Within seconds, he was thrusting into her pussy at a nice and solid pace. Satisfied with his fucking at the moment, Hannah pushed the palms of her hands down into the bed and elevated herself slightly up. Jeff responded by reaching up and snatching a fistful of her golden locks in his grasp.

"Oh yeah! Pull my hair too!!"

Maybe he was not the type to give in with spanking, but Hannah could appreciate some hard hair pulling. His balls were smacking against her thighs as he snatched by the hair, pulling hard. She gritted her teeth, now feeling her tits bouncing and swaying underneath. Jeff pounded his cock in her pussy, giving her inch after inch of his meat. All the while, Hannah was quietly thinking to herself about this event. To get fucked in the bed he shared with his girlfriend, she did not want him to stop. Not until she reached her climax.

"Oh god! Ohhh god! OHHHHHHH GOD YEAH!!"

Crying out to him louder, Hannah closed her eyes. Breasts shaking, hair swaying all around, she raked her fingernails across the bedsheets, desperately clutching at them while her toes curled up a second time. Over and over she could feel his cock pounding into her harder and faster. It was clear to Hannah that Jeff had no question to stop until one of them reached their orgasm.

"YES! OHHHHH FUCK YES!! THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT!! FUCK ME!! FUCK MEEEEE!!"

Her voice screamed, echoing throughout the entire condo room, possibly alerting any neighbors that Jeff had. The bed began to shake, the metal frame bashing up against the bed. Taking her by a complete surprise, Jeff began to slow down. Hannah wanted more and when he slowed his movements, she began to roll her hips and back up to keep his cock pulsing inside of her. He let go of her hair, giving her time to glance from across her right shoulder.

"What's the matter? You trying to hold back from shooting that hot load inside me?"

"Y-yes! I'm trying to hold myself back!"

She knew how to push his buttons at this point, Hannah had already weighed the options in her mind. Biting down on her lower lip, she purred a moan and halted her movements.

"Wanna cum on my face? I bet your girlfriend hasn't let you cum all over her face before!"

Jeff shook his head while replying.

"Oh no, she hasn't! I've always wanted to blow my load on a hot girl's face!"

Too easy, Hannah thought to herself. She grinned at him, then turned her head back forward to speak again.

"Come on! Fuck me until I cum and then you can give me a hot and sticky face full of cum!"

She soon felt his right hand reaching up to grab her hair again. Jeff began to buck his hips, thrusting that cock into her pussy again while snatching her hair up. Hannah closed her eyes, gripping the bedsheets as she prepared herself. All this time she had been pushing his buttons to try and bring out a more wild side. Maybe he was not as kinky as she preferred but so far, Jeff was proving to at least be a good fuck. Feeling his cock pump into her pussy repeatedly, she moaned and screamed for him.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeah! That's it, that's it! Keep going, Jeff! KEEP FUCKING ME!!"

Voice echoing and ringing out from the bedroom, Hannah groaned and kept her eyes shut. All that mattered to her was Jeff pushing her to that sweet release. If only he knew how bad she wanted it.

"FUCK ME!! OHHHHH, OHHH, OHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

His hand slipped, letting go of her hair and allowing Hannah to bury her head down and raise her ass upward once again. She was so close. Each passing second she could feel that hard dick pumping into her, oh she could not wait much longer. Sliding her right hand down below, she found her clit and began to furiously rub at it back and forth. When she pinched it between two fingers, that was when Jeff finally made the last thrust that caused her breaking point. Legs shaking, Hannah curled her toes up for the third and final time as she felt her inner walls collapse and flood his cock with her juices. She could hear Jeff moaning as he attempted to snatch his rod free from her cunt as fast as he possibly could. When his shaft pulled out, a flood of her juices sprayed down onto the bedsheets.

He gasped, looking at the flood of her juices staining the bedsheets. Hannah did not care right now as she was slowly catching her breath. Jeff had proven himself useful in bringing her to that much-needed climax. He did so without wasting his load inside of her, so now it was up to her to fulfill her promise minutes earlier. Over the years she had learned how to maintain herself, to quickly recover from an orgasm and continue going as the night progressed. Pushing her hands down into the bed, she slowly began to rise up, still desperately catching her throat. She felt the bed shake slightly as a result of Jeff stepping around. Not wanting to keep him waiting as Hannah was desiring that face full of cum she had mentioned. Swallowing her breath, she pushed her hands down into the bed and then began to slowly climb up and turn around until she was resting on her knees.

"You ready to give me that face full of cum, honey?"

"Oh yeah!!"

His hand was wrapped around his cock but not for long. Hannah grabbed at his wrist with her right hand, pulling it away so she could wrap her fingers around his wet shaft. Hannah fed it between her lips, slurping off her juices as she began to polish his cock clean.

"Oh, baby! Yes!!"

Jeff cried out in excitement as she began to bob her head up and down, slobbering all over his hand. Hannah pressed her hands against his legs, slowly taking her time to give his cock one last round of sucking before they were done. 'Mmm, mmmm mmmmm', Hannah moaned as she bobbed her head up and down. She felt it was necessary to suck him more, knowing that would result in a larger quantity of cum to unload onto her skin. Jeff stood there, breathing heavily, feeling her push him closer with each passing second as she slobbered up and down his shaft.

"Oh shit! Can't hold back, baby! I can't hold back!"

When he yelled for her, Hannah stopped sucking. Releasing his cock with a pop noise, she licked her lips and closed her eyes while tilting her head up.

"Give me that face full of cum, Jeff!"

Hearing him breathe in and out, Hannah knew that he had to be jerking that cock back and forth with his dominant hand. She opened her eyes for a few seconds, just to be sure then shut them back. The head of his shaft aimed directly at her forehead when Jeff finally felt the eruption initiate.

"GOD DAMMIT!! OHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

A thick wad of cum splattered onto her forehead, streaking into her hair. Hannah gasped at that warm feeling of his spunk coating her face. Another wad slathered across the left cheek of her face, hitting directly beneath her eye. It was followed by two strings that went over her left eyebrow, also landing in her hair. The next droplets of cum landed on her chin as Hannah opened her eyes and looked up at him. She parted her lips, sticking her tongue out for Jeff to lay his cock where she wrapped her lips around it. 'Mmmmmmm', she let out a soft moan while milking his shaft of the final drops into her mouth, depleting him of the remainder of his hot load. Hannah released his cock, opening her mouth to show him the last bit of cum before she swallowed it.

"Gotta say, you are a fucking animal. I have never fucked a woman like you in my life. And before you ask, NO! I have never done anything like this with my girlfriend. She would never let me blow my load on her face."

Sitting there on her knees, Hannah smiled and flashed her full teeth while he spoke. She looked so proud and deep down, she was. To be able to push Jeff's buttons like this, she knew that the man was wrapped around her finger. The cum dripped from her face to the point she needed to wash up before leaving. Hannah remembered leaving her purse behind in Jeff's car as only a simple excuse to spend the night sleeping in the bed he shared with his girlfriend. He was worn out, exhausted as he collapsed on the bed next to her and began to pull the blankets back. Rising from where she was seated on the bed, Hannah turned to give Jeff one last look at her cum soaked face.

"I need to wash my face but if you don't mind, I can join you in bed for the night."

"I'm not gonna say no to that, baby. The bathroom is just that way."

He pointed with his right hand across the room to his private bathroom. Hannah began to softly giggle to herself as she walked her way towards that open doorway.

"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, Jeff. One with no strings attached."

TO BE CONTINUED