All Comments on 'Sinful Beauty Ch. 03'

by rawallace

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 3 years ago

Your best story yet

It's good to read about the reconciliation of a family in turmoil. After a rocky start, Benson and Janet's love for one another won out, proving love conquers all.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

One of the best stories I have read on this site. It reminds me of the caliber of stories from some of the old greats from 15 to 20 years ago on this site. Truly enjoyed all three sections of this fantasy. As for the religious subplot, hummm... maybe a little overdone but my focus was on the love story. I wont try to convert you to my thinking and you wont convert me. There were items my wife and I disagreed on for 47 years but we agreed early on to agree to disagree and respected each other to not press those buttons.

Getting a bit into the weeds with this comment but this story is a bit more thought provoking than the-run-of-the-mill Literotica yarn.

Thank you for your efforts as an author. You bring a lot of enjoyment to us your fans.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
got better after a shaky start

The first pages were a bit distracting for me, simple errors like I and Benson instead of Benson and I and more grammatical errors, but I stuck with it and wasn't disappointed. It really got a lot better along the way. A nice simple sweet story, thank you.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
A Lot Of Sins Really

Yes her parents were bigoted and it took a long time for them to come round but surprised they never admitted to their own great sin

Another great story from rawallace, a 3 parter this time and on a completely different track from some of her others. Always a delight to read your stories.

5 stars here.

RetiredNLuvNItRetiredNLuvNItover 2 years ago

This story was very slow to unfold, but that was a very good thing. It allowed time for the evolution of both love and faith for Janet to be prepared for and embrace the changes in her life.

AnAncientAnAncientover 2 years ago

I've read several first stories, but this is the first time I've thought back to my own first time as direct consequence of reading a story! It was my first serious relationship and lasted several months. When I suddenly realized it would not work out, I broke off as gently as I could. Fortunately there were no religious complications.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have now read all of your short stories and i have rarely given them less than a 5. You and Dreamcloud are my favorite authors. You develop believable characters and interesting plots that definitely deserve more careful editing; nonetheless, it’s worth a little effort on my part to release the tremendous pleasure your stories give me. 👍 Next - your longer tales; I hope by the time I read those you will have submitted new stories. Thanks for sharing your considerable talent.

now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawallace@rawallace
UPDATE: It has been a while since I last published a story here. I've returned to the sci-fi genre this time with a short story I hope you will enjoy. Please feel free to leave comments both favorable and not so favorable. I appreciate them all. I enjoy reading a wide variet...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories