Sinful Desires Pt. 02

Story Info
Things get too hot with the old flame.
1.6k words
4.48
4.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph was glossing Sindii's lips with his precum and she whimpered, digging her nails into her palms trying to resist because he was watching. She couldn't do it while he was watching like that, not when she was already convulsing from the vibrator. He looked downright evil with his eyebrow raised and that expectant look on his face. They both knew he wasn't calling her a cumslut for nothing. She was known for gargling a load before she swallowed, and she always swallowed from the very first blowjob she ever gave because "spitting seems rude"

"Go on, lick it off, you know you want to, you know you miss the taste."

She really wished she were on her knees where he couldn't see her greedily licking her lips and savoring it. A safeword would make him stop but she didn't want that. She wanted mercy and so she said two words she'd never said to anyone in her life before.

"I surrender."

That caught him off guard and the vibration stopped.

"What did you say?"

"I surrender. I'll stop acting like I don't want it, just please you're driving me crazy."

Her pleading was nice. He smiled and crawled back on the bed straddling her chest. He pulled her closer by the throat and applied pressure before looking darkly into her eyes

"Lick your lips for me. Let me see who you really are."

She groaned in defeat and closed her eyes licking her lips slowly. She couldn't even close her legs to protect the sheets from her dripping.

"That's my dirty girl. Good job sis. I think you've earned your treat."

He said it proudly and that did cushion the blow a little but she still couldn't look at him. She felt the head prodding her lips and opened her mouth without complaint. Joseph had mixed feelings, it was a victory to have broken her but he was looking forward to forcing her as she struggled. She did gag a bit which surprised him.

"Poor Sindii, your husband hasn't been feeding you has he? We're gonna have to train your throat all over again."

Fuck, she hadn't realized how rusty she was at this. She couldn't even remember the last time she blew her husband but he never did this. He was too much of a gentleman to pound her throat while she was restrained, Joseph knew her fantasies too well not to. She really wanted to be the good girl her husband saw, she'd tried so hard to uphold her image but Joseph was right. That wasn't who she was.

"You look so pretty choking on my dick babygirl."

He said it sweetly but he pinched her nose shut with one hand and squeezed her throat with the other. The panic in her eyes made his dick twitch and she could feel it on her tongue. He held it there until her struggling slowed and her eyes started to roll back then he pulled out, letting her cough and gasp and he stroked himself as she glared. He dragged his balls now covered in spit and precum all over her angry face moaning loudly and lewdly as he did.

"Say thank you and lick my balls or it's going up that tight virgin ass next."

"WHAT!?"

She yelled out outraged but he only chuckled. This act she was putting on was cute. Like she was so offended. Like she couldn't have bitten him or safeworded out.

"Thank me for using you like the filthy little fucktoy you are and give my nuts a nice tongue bath or I'm gonna rape your asshole."

He said as he slipped one finger into her ass which was wet enough to penetrate now that her pussy had leaked so much. The noise she made was mangled and horse and she lifted her hips trying to get away. He laughed and moved his finger in a circle inside of her.

"I hate you."

"I know baby, I know. Now lick my sweaty balls like a good girl."

She did just that as she shivered violently. First they were just little kitten licks, shy and spiteful, then she felt him threatening another finger

"Ahhh! Thank you!"

She screeched in a panic and he smiled withdrawing his hand, much to her relief.

He grabbed the back of her head and buried her nose at the base of his dick and she moaned loudly because she could smell herself on him so clearly and she couldn't hold back anymore, sucking each ball gently into her mouth, humming as she juggled them with her tongue. Her nipples were hard and her clit was pulsing, hole clenching feeling achingly empty. She wanted to use her hands so bad just to get herself off. He let her go and moved back, his balls causing a little pop as the left her mouth.

"Is it too much for you? I can feel you humping the air."

He taunted and checked how wet she was again. When he pulled his finger away some of her juices followed. She stayed silent and hoped he would fill her again but he kept moving down the bed until his head was between her thighs and he lightly blew on her oh so sensitive, swollen little clit and she growled and lifted off the bed.

"I've been thinking about this for years Sindii, having this gushy, gooey pussy all to myself. You always ran. Now you're all chained up, no body knows you're here, there's no one to save you, nowhere to run to and I'm gonna eat you like I'm on death row and you're my last meal."

He swiped his tongue along her slit from bottom to top then spread her lips exposing her even further

"Mmmm my little sister's married pussy tastes soooo good. And it's so soaked. I think my pussy missed me. You missed being your big brother's little sexdoll didn't you?"

He audibly slurped at her hole before slowly penetrating with his tongue, thumb rubbing her clit in gentle circles. She mewled and purred and cried out for him to stop. He ignored it all and used his other hand to play with her nipples. It had been ages since she'd had a tongue actually inside her. Sometimes she got her clit licked yes but nothing like this. Joseph could tongue fuck his favorite little nasty girl all day but he had a goal. He removed his tongue and replaced it with his fingers then started licking her clit and she screamed. She had always said this was too much for her.

"STOP! Please!?! I can't! I can't take this! Ahhhh! I'm gonna explode! Stooooop I'm gonna pee! I'm gonna PEEE! Oh God! Pancakes! PANCAAKES!"

She screamed her safeword and he looked her in the eye, winked and began sucking on her clit. Sinthia was shaking violently and she was angry but the betrayal, utter disrespect, and the overwhelming feeling of having her most sensitive place sucked on against her will were turning her on too much. Her toes curled and she saw white, she was lifting off the bed like the exorcist but Joseph refused to let her go and then it happened. Sinthia squirted for the first time in her life all over Joseph's face and he opened his mouth and drank from it like a fountain.

It unleashed some kind of beast in him and he growled "fuck yeah" and shoved his dick roughly inside her while he French kissed her forcing her to taste it. She was much too sensitive now for how roughly he was fucking her. She kept yelling out her safeword and he whispered hotly in her ear in a voice she'd never heard

"Oh no. I'm having too much fun raping you. You're gonna keep taking this dick and I'm gonna unload deep inside you. You're mine now!"

That's when it hit her, and her heart fell. She didn't think she was gonna be allowed to leave. She felt a slap across her face so she spit in his and then his hands were around her throat.

"That's my girl. I love the way your pussy squeezes me when I say rape."

Damn it, it did.

"I found your little porn blog a few years ago you nasty slut."

He said biting her ear. That stilled her. Fuck, that's why he didn't stop. She blushed wildly. She may have let slip that she had an intense kink for being forced and violated. And in that case...in those roleplays, her safeword didn't matter, she'd have to say whatever embarrassing thing her partner decided. Now that he was sure she knew this was still just play Joseph spoke again.

"You gonna cum? You gonna cum from big brother raping and breeding your sore little pussy? Hmm? I'm gonna knock you up unless you beg me to cum inside you."

"What!?"

"I won't pull out unless you beg for my baby. And you better decide quick cuz you are milking the shit outta me. I guess you like being a cumdump."

Fuck... she really had no choice. She and Quan barely had sex, he would know. She could take a plan b but...what if it didn't work? She should've made him wear a condom. Stupid horny decisions. Her face was on fire from humiliation.

"Rape a baby into me big brother! Please fill me with your cum! Knock up your slutty little sister and make my husband raise your bastard!"

That did it. Joseph pulled out and sprayed like a firehose all over Sindii's face and tits. He even jerked the last few drops into her mouth. The last thing she heard was

"Drink up cumslut" before she passed out.