All Comments on 'Sinful Teacher'

by Blackbeards14

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Start

Looking forward to the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Teachers pet

What the hell? Why did you leave us hanging waiting for the rest of this story? There's so many other things that you should have told about. In society its almost common for a female teacher to be involved with her student, sometimes it's a female but mostly a male. This was a perfect opportunity to tell about the older teacher having intercourse with her underage student and you completely ignored it. After she gave him oral sex, I was waiting for her to let him fuck her but needless to say, it didn't happen. I like reading your stories but this one left me hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very Hot Start

My wife used to put her hand on young men's thighs, and some not-so-young. It would greatly arouse them. And, when she was teaching she would wear sheer pantyhose, but not panties. She loved letting the young male students look up her skirt and see her hairy pussy. She would come home with a soaked crotch and tell me how many young men had erections as they saw her near nakedness or felt her hand on their throbbing member through their pants. She loved the sexual power she had over them. The wonderful thing about it was that I got to enjoy the benefits of it, as well, when she opened her thighs to receive me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Plss follow this up with part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Plss part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous