Singaporean MILF at a Houseparty Ch. 01

Story Info
Singaporean MILF loses inhibitions at a house party.
1.8k words
4.05
17.7k
12
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About Us.

We are a Chinese couple from Singapore. We are both in our forties, gym fit, fun loving and easy going. We are both above average looking and naughty but I soon discovered my wife is way naughtiest than me.

My wife is a MILF. She is a beautiful Chinese lady, 5'5", curvy, voluptuous with a nice set of tits. She loves doing weights in the gym to have a toned body. She is always naughty, flirty, always eager to please and apparently has no qualms about playing with other men in front of her husband.

The Housewarming Party.

To celebrate the completion of our new flat, my wife and I decided to host a series of small dinner parties for our friends and family.

The new flat is a small government apartment unit that we have bought for investment / retirement. We have designed it for the future, mainly just for me and my wife as sort of a love nest / hobby house / workshop / get away hideout.

It's not big, around 800 square feet, has two bedrooms, a living space and larger kitchen. The rooms were designed to accommodate hobbies of ours, from bicycles, to sewing studio to gym equipment etc. Family home is another apartment not far from here.

The first few parties were mainly for family and were usual dinner affairs. The final one was for close friends including some of my wife's pals from the gym. That included some hunky fitness instructors.

This group of friends loved to work hard and play hard. They sweat it out daily at the gym, working on toning and perfecting their bodies, and like to unwind over drinks from time to time.

Dinner was a simple and quick affair, and soon we were lounging around having wine. By 9pm, most of the guests had left, leaving me, my wife, a girlfriend of hers and one of the gym instructors, which my wife always fancied.

He was a tall, good looking Chinese man in his late 30s. He was easy going and always popular with the ladies at the gym. He was of course in great shape with washboard abs and broad muscular shoulders.

My wife's girlfriend is in her early forties, in good shape, curvy like my wife, divorced and had all the attributes to be a really fun girl if she wants to be.

By that time, all four of us were high on alcohol but the drinks continued to flow.

My wife was in a pair of micro shorts and a loose tank top that barely covered the sexy lacy bra she was wearing. All the guests were dressed in a similar way as they were all gym rats who loved to flaunt their bodies.

We were all lounging on the sofa listening to soft music. My wife was seated next to the guy she fancied chatting with him. Her girlfriend was seated across listening in but I could tell she was about to pass out from the drinks.

I retreated to the kitchen to clear up and pick up another bottle of wine when I heard my wife's sudden burst of laughter. She was tickled by something that he had said. They both saw that our lady friend was slumped over the sofa fast asleep and immediately contained themselves to a giggle.

My wife then slid herself closer to the guy to chat so as not to disturb their friend who was sound asleep on the sofa next to them.

I stepped out of the kitchen and immediately both my wife and the guy shhhhh me, pointing at our friend sound asleep on the couch.

Losing her Inhibitions.

I walked over quietly to join in the conversation. I could sense that my wife was extremely high and enjoying the company. They were chatting about personal things like sex, asking each other about their secrets and fantasies. It was getting invasive but intriguing. I refilled their glasses and listened intently. I knew my wife was getting there when she assured our friend that I won't mind the intimate conversation topics.

The conversation became bolder as my wife began to probe him more and more about his personal life. He was smart and asked my wife to reveal the same things about herself and she didn't hesitate to do so. It was probably the alcohol talking. I looked at my wife and caught her staring cheekily and intently into his eyes.

They talked about their past relationships, their favorite body part, what kind of guy or gal they liked and their favorite sexual position. It was getting very personal and explicit.

Then my wife asked our friend point blank if he liked any part of her body and which part he didn't like that needed more training. He was a little startled by the directness of the question and tried to avoid an awkward situation by deflecting.

After much pressure, he said he liked her boobs and always stared at them. My wife was embarrassed but proud to hear that. She then pressed him to tell her where she should improve but he didn't reply. Instead he said he would show her.

My wife was intoxicated and feeling amorous. She suddenly took his hand and led him to the bedroom. He was a little shocked but followed. I did the same.

In the Bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, I closed the door gently so that our friend who was sound asleep outside would not be disturbed.

My wife then said to our friend, "Show me!" He was shy and didn't know if he should. I was getting excited now about what was about to go down and decided to give the situation a nudge in the right direction.

I stepped behind my wife and lifted up her tank top off completely, revealing her lacy bra holding up her nice pair of ample bosoms. My wife and our friend were startled but no one protested.

I then reached from behind my wife and cupped her boobs to push then together to amplify her cleavage. The guy stared with his mouth slightly opened.

Then I said to our friend, "My wife always liked your abs, show her!". With that, he whipped off his tee to reveal a set of nicely defined six pack and toned pecs. My wife was impressed and reached out to touch his pecs and abs. I playfully told her off and said now she had to allow our friend to do the same. He reached out with both hands and began to feel up my wife's tits. She leaned back and enjoyed the moment. She was getting aroused.

As he gently caressed her tits, I reached for the waistband of my wife's shorts and pulled them down, , revealing a thong that matched her bra beautifully. Our friend was pleased and took in an eyeful of my wife's groin area.

He stepped back and admired my wife from head to toe. I spun my wife around to face me. Her back was now facing our friend and I proceeded to grab her ass and let him watch. I said, "Is this the part that needs improvement?"

He reached down and grabbed her butt cheeks and said, "A little." as he cupped both her butt cheeks with his hands. My wife turned around and sent a playful glare at him. She then said, "Your turn to show more."

With that, he pulled down his shorts and revealed a tight pair of briefs with a bulge forming underneath. My wife was now embolden, high and losing all inhibitions. She reached forward with her hands and started feeling up his cock over the fabric. Our friend was too shocked to move, even though he was high and enjoying it.

I came up from behind her and wrapped my arms around her. I started feeling up her body from bra down to her thong while she had both her hands on our friend's member caressing it. I could see his impressive manhood growing in size.

I then put my right hand down the front of her thong and feel her pussy. She was wet. I began to play with her clit from underneath her thong, while she continued to stroke our friend's cock.

She got bolder and bolder and reached into the briefs of our friend and started playing with his engorged member. The three of us got closer and closer to each other until my wife was now sandwiched between the two of us.

It was awesome, I have my hands in my wife's thong playing with her clit while she has her hands in our friend's briefs playing with his cock. She caressed his cock head with her fingers, stroked his shaft and at one time reached down to his balls. He was clean shaven, just the way my wife likes it, she told me later. Our friend was now totally loose and enjoying himself too, closing his eyes and moaning.

We stayed in this position for a while and my wife was coming close to a climax. Our friend was now fully erected, with his cock head sticking out from the top of his briefs.

I pulled my wife backwards and we landed on the bed, my arms continued to wrap around her. I continued to play with her clit until she couldn't hold it in anymore.

I cupped her mouth with my left hand as she climaxed, letting out a muffled scream under my hand and wriggling around in ecstacy. I tried my best to hold her in my embrace. After ten seconds, the wave of orgasm subsided.

She wanted more. She opened her eyes and wanted to reach out for our friend's erected cock but I pulled her back. I thought that was enough. I didn't want to make our friendship awkward.

Our friend understood and smiled. Although he wasn't done, he had enough fun tonight. I left my wife on bed to rest but the night isn't over for me and her.

Our friend dressed up but struggled a little with his shorts due to his massive erection. It was funny seeing him fumble with his shorts. Poor guy.

Once he was ready, we opened the door and exited the room quietly, leaving my wife in bed in her inner wear.

We found my wife's girlfriend still fast asleep, curled up on the sofa in a very foetal position. We could see her panties as her skirt was bunched up around her waist. Another time perhaps, I thought to myself.

We quietly patted her on her shoulder but she was too smashed to open her eyes. We decided to let her sleep on the sofa for the night seeing that she is no shape to go home. She'll be safe here, I think.

Our friend, still tipsy with a massive erection, said goodbye bye and left to grab a cab home.

I covered my wife's girlfriend with a blanket and headed into the bedroom to my wife. I locked the door and took out our box of sex toys, getting ready for a night of wild and wet fun...