Singaporean MILF at a Houseparty Ch. 02

Story Info
Singaporean MILF loses inhibitions at a house party.
2.4k words
4.31
10.1k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About Us.

We are a Chinese couple from Singapore. We are both in our forties, gym fit, fun loving and easy going. We are both above average looking and naughty but I soon discovered my wife is way naughtier than me.

My wife is a MILF. She is a beautiful Chinese lady, 5'5", curvy, voluptuous with a nice set of tits. She loves doing weights in the gym to have a toned body. She is always naughty, flirty, always eager to please and apparently has no qualms about playing with other men in front of her husband.

This is a continuation of an earlier story about a housewarming party we just had that ended with my wife giving a friend of ours an incomplete handjob and me making her cum with my fingers.

What happened next.

After tucking in my wife's girlfriend who was passed out from too many drinks from the party, I entered the bedroom to my wife.

She had many drinks that night, too many that she lost all inhibitions in front of a friend of ours and behaved badly. She needs to be punished.

She just had an orgasm and was half passed out on the bed. I knew she wanted more.

I closed the door behind me and stripped down to my briefs. I had a couple drinks that night but was still sober enough to be dangerous. I dimmed the lights, took out a box of sex toys from the wardrobe and began to look through them, trying to decide what to use on her.

Her favorite was a Magic Wand type thing which she uses on her clit, only more powerful. I laid my wife on the bed spreadeagled. I didn't restrain her as I knew she was too hammered to resist.

I climbed on the bed and began to kiss her neck, slowly making my way down to her chest. She smelled heavenly. I continued, making my way down her tummy to her groin. She moaned softly to my kisses. I had to make sure she didn't make too much noise or she could wake our friend in the living room.

I slowly worshipped her body, kissing and smelling every inch of her. She liked it. I used my fingers to feel her all over. She loved the soft touch of my fingertips and was on her way to another orgasm. I began to tease her sensitive bits, like her breasts, her ass crack and her pussy. I pulled down the straps of her bra to expose her nipples and began sucking on them.

She began to moan louder and I was worried she would wake our friend but continued. I pull her thong down to expose her cleanly waxed pussy.

Her lady parts were sexy, slim lips, small clit, rose red, and tight. We have two children delivered through C-section so her pussy remains nice and tight for me. She smelt of sex as she just had an orgasm a few moments ago.

I placed a towel under the bum as I knew what I was about to do to her would make her squirt. I plugged in the Magic Wand and turned it on to low speed. I gently placed the wand on her clit and immediately, she started to shudder up. The effect was instantaneous. I climbed onto the bed next to her and kissed her. She kissed me back telling me she wasn't totally flat out. With my right hand, I held the magic wand and began moving it around her pubic area, always touching her clit. She loved it.

I was slowly working her to an orgasm and she was moaning louder and louder. She was about to explode in a wave of orgasm so I shoved her thong in her mouth and covered her mouth to muffle her impending scream. She didn't protest and let out a loud muffled scream.

I held her and let her cum. She tensed up as she came, her leg muscles fully flexed with her toes pointing away like a ballerina. I didn't let go of my hand until she stopped screaming. I held her in my arms, pulled out the thong from her mouth and kissed her.

She began to regain her senses after the second orgasm for the night. Just as I was getting ready to give her orgasm number three, I saw a shadow standing by the door of the bedroom looking at us!

It was our lady friend who was sleeping on the sofa a while ago. She probably was woken by my wife's muffled screaming. She was leaning on the door frame with one hand down her skirt. We didn't know how long she had been standing there. She was still high and didn't seem to care that she had been discovered. I froze and motioned my wife to let her know that her girlfriend was there watching.

My wife was embarrassed and pulled the blanket to try to cover herself for a second. Then she did something that shocked me.

She stood up naked, walked slowly over to her girlfriend and gave her a hug. Her girlfriend hugged her back and they then giggled together like little school girls. Their eyes met and then slowly kissed each other in the mouth.

My jaw dropped when I saw what was happening. I had the following questions, "What is going on?", "How long has this been going on?", "Are they lovers?", "Are they fucking behind my back?" Despite the questions, I wasn't angry. I was getting aroused.

Initially, I assumed that my wife was being friendly but then she pulled off the top of our friend and helped her unbuckle her skirt to let it fall to the ground. It was then I realised my wife was being more than friendly.

Our friend, who was also Chinese, was in a set of matching bra and thong. She was almost as tall as my wife, curvy and toned like my wife but had a short crop. They looked very similar in the shadows and dim lights as their bodies came together.

My wife held her hand and led our friend closer to the bed into the light. I now have a better view of her body. I was a little embarrassed but they didn't seem to care that I was there. My wife began slowly kissing our friend's neck, moving slowly down to her boobs. My wife unfastened our friend's bra and let them fall off, and sucked on her nipple. Our friend moaned in pleasure. Her head was leaned back but her hands were all over my wife. They were both giggling like schoolgirls and they explored each other intimately.

My wife then reached down and pulled down our friend's thong, revealing a clean shaven snatch. It looked delicious. They kissed again and started to touch each other's groin area. My wife was the bolder one of the two. She licked two of her fingers to wet them and slowly reached down to our friend's pussy. Our friend moaned. My wife then proceeded to slowly and gently insert her fingers into our friend's pussy. Our friend let out a soft scream and she was invaded.

I froze and continued to enjoy the show.

My wife continued to finger her friend and they were now moving in tandem. Our friend's moaning was getting louder and louder as she appeared to be approaching a climax. Being a woman, I guess my wife naturally knew where to touch our friend, how to touch her and at what speed to bring her to a climax.

With a loud shriek, our friend climaxed. My wife hugged her tight and held her fingers in position as her pussy twitched and constricted on them.

They both looked at my direction and smiled. I was seated at the edge of the bed with a huge bulge in my briefs, intently watching the ladies play with each other naked.

My wife reached out to me and pulled me to her. I stood up sheepishly not knowing what was about to happen. My wife pulled me in and gave me a kiss while her other hand was still holding onto the fingers of our friend. I was now dangerously close to our naked friend, in my briefs was an embarrassing erection. I wanted to reach out and feel the body of our friend but resisted the urge as I wasn't sure she would like it.

My wife then took our friend's hand and moved it to my chest to allow her to feel me. It was an electrifying sensation. Stood there, too stunned to move. My wife was now not only giving our friend permission but making sure she had access to my body.

Then they proceed to place all their hands on me with my wife's mouth still deeply planted on my lips. I was in heaven. I was standing between them, between two sexy naked ladies that I love, their hands now all over me, teasing me with their soft fingers all over. They gently moved their hands over my neck, my shoulders, my chest, my back, my ass, everywhere except my fully erected member. It didn't matter as I was about to reach climax anyway from what was happening.

My wife knew that and reached into my briefs to feel my erected cock. She then went down on her knees and pulled my briefs down, allowing my engorged member to spring out. She looked up at our friend and caught her looking at my enlarged penis with a grin on her face.

I felt shy and this was the first time our friend had seen me naked. I wasn't as buff as an instructor so felt a little inadequate among them but that didn't stop my dick from getting fully erected. My wife began to stroke it with one hand and with her other hand, pulled our friends hand toward my dick. As she made contact, I let out a soft moan. I was in heaven.

I began to feel more than two hands on my dick, teasing it. There were fingers on my cock head, my shaft, the sensitive part between the two and my balls. My wife spread the pre-cum from my tip all over my cockhead, moistening it. It was an indescribable feeling. I was about to explode and my wife knew it.

Conquered.

My wife then held both our friend's and my hand and led us out to the living room sofa. She sat me down in the middle and knelt down between my legs. My cock was now upright waiting to burst, and it was right in front of my wife's face. She then opened her mouth and took in my cock head. I moaned as I leaned my head back to push my groin out further. Our friend was standing behind and she started to kneel down to have a closer look at my wife gorging on my cock.

My wife began to suck me, slowly, moving her mouth up and down my shaft. She then pulled our friend's hand towards my shaft and invited her to have a touch. She gently wrapped her fingers around my dick as my wife sucked on it hungrily. Pre-cum and saliva began flowing down my shaft. I was now ready to die happy as I was slowly pleasured by the ladies.

My wife stopped momentarily off my cock to our friend. She politely declined to suck it. I guess she wasn't ready for that yet. Later I learnt from my wife that our friend had been sexually frustrated. She had not had a relationship since her divorce last year and this is the first time she had seen or touched a dick since. My wife was helping bring some relief to our friend.

My wife knew I was about to cum and when back to sucking my cock, with our friend stroking it. I could hold on any longer and shot out a huge load into my wife's mouth as I grunted and winched on the sofa.

Our friend was amazed at what she was seeing and continued to stroke my shaft, easing every drop of semen out of my dick into my wife's mouth. I shot load after load for around 10 seconds before I dried up.

My wife let go of my dick and had her mouth closed, holding in the loads of my semen. I opened my eyes and looked at the ladies. They looked back at me and grinned. I was embarrassed, having been conquered by them.

My wife went to the bathroom to spit my cum out. Our friend stayed where she was and gently moved her fingers up and down my thighs, very close to my manhood that was still dripping with cum.

At that moment, I really wanted her to bend down and taste me, but she wasn't ready. Despite being stark naked in front of the husband of her good friend, she made no attempt to cover up and it took a lot of effort for me to not reach out and grab her.

My wife returned and pulled our friend up and gave her a deep kiss, giving her a taste of me. She then pulled her into the bedroom and proceeded to make out with her on bed, using the sex toys on each other.

I decided to give them some privacy and remained on the sofa to recover. I could hear both if them moaning and giggling loudly over the sound machine sounds of the sex toys. It was the sounds of two women making each other come again and again, with no inhibitions, just lust.

I went to the guest bathroom to clean up, put on some clothes, and rested.

After about an hour, the moaning and giggle began to die down and I heard the sound of the shower running.

A few minutes later, our friend emerged, all clean up, hair still a little wet and fully dressed. She was a lot more sober now and was ready to do. I walked over to give her a hug and opened the front door for her. She smiled and gave me a wave before leaving, without saying a word. I guess this night will remain a secret between us, until next time.

I went to the room and my wife was sound asleep on the bed. I gave her a kiss and pulled the blanket over her.

I decided to let her off tonight but I sure our lovemaking will be different from tomorrow after what just had happened...