All Comments on 'Single Malt and Memories'

by erotiquill

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NipplesandwineNipplesandwineabout 4 years ago
Now we got two gay boys looking at dicks

Watching white or black gays dicks next these two will be sucking each other while there watching dick movies

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Mr Nipplesandwine

I believe that you have perfectly captured the essence of this story with your comment. Well stated.

iameaseliameaselabout 4 years ago
To be honest

Its clear by all his replies that nipplesandwine has some unfulfilled sexual fantasies that disturb him.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Iameasel

It's very comforting to see that free psychoanalysis is available to select LW readers based on comments on a bad porn story that they don't care for. Based on his comment, I believe Nipples owns a gun, drives a pickup truck, and obviously voted for Trump.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 4 years ago

Erotiquill, Since you have so many well received stories to your credit I hesitate to give you constructive criticism, but of course I’m gonna do it anyway.

For me this began as a very good story, maybe similar to a ‘spare no expense’ feast. The first pass through the line we heap our plates high and really enjoy the food. However when the host insist we must eat all that he put on the table, before we can go watch the ball game—and he’s supplied food for fifty when there is only twenty of us…

Well you get the idea; you can get too much of a good thing, and that’s what I think you’ve given us here. I think maybe dramatizing Susan and David a bit more and then cutting it off would have made a better story. Just like too many cooks spoil the soup, too many characters spoil the story. But then—what do I know?

Thanks for the effort! cd

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererotiquill@erotiquill
I particularly enjoy writing stories about sexually confident, mature wives who need lots of sexual activity, especially interracial - I love to watch my mature wife with young, well-hung black men. The roots of my stories originate from personal experiences and these of frien...