Single Malt and Memories

Story Info
Old friend confesses secret to long-time pal.
12.4k words
3.34
13.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Another?'

'You know me, never pass up a Single Malt, it might be my last,' Bernie said and drained his glass.

'You've been drinking my Scotch and saying that for more than 40 years,' Don commented as he lifted himself out of his chair with a groan. 'Jesus Christ!' he said testily, 'Can't stand or sit anymore without making a noise.'

'Tell me about it,' his long-time friend replied, 'it's no fun getting old.'

'It sure beats the alternative!' Don retorted with a gruff laugh as he grasped Bernie's glass and headed to the liquor cabinet.

With glasses replenished the two old friends sat and studied the amber liquid they had enjoyed sharing for so many years.

'I know it's only been a few months since Leigh-Anne passed, how are you doing?'

'Oh, I'm okay. I think of her every minute 24/7 but I'm okay. Time heals I guess, or at least that's what they say,' Don mused with a sigh.

'My Carol's been gone 7 years next month and I still think of her every day,' Bernie replied then paused to take a mouthful of Scotch and, almost to himself, added, 'cancer, same as Leigh-Anne.'

Don shook his head slowly then took a sip and savored it. He rolled the liquid around in his mouth, letting the peaty flavour permeate all of his taste buds then swallowed. After another short silence he said, 'Yeah, bloody cancer, it's a terrible thing and here we are, two old farts back where we started all those years ago as two young, single guys, except now we are two old, single guys.'

'Single!' stated Bernie. 'We did have some fun though didn't we? The girls! More than our fair share perhaps but we did have fun.'

'Yes we did, old friend, yes we did.' Don's voice trailed off and Bernie knew something was on his mind and he also knew that Don would tell him in his own good time and not to push him. 'Yeah, the girls,' I think we made the right choices with your Carol and my Leigh-Anne.'

'That's very true, my friend, we did alright.'

Don stared blankly into his glass and Bernie felt that whatever was on his friend's mind was about to be aired. 'I know Leigh-Anne always came across as kinda shy and quiet, a bit of a prude even but that was in public. In private, with me, she was very different. Now she's gone I don't think she'll mind me telling you about an aspect of our life together nobody knew about, something we kept to ourselves, well, with a few exceptions. I've wanted to tell you for a long time but Leigh-Anne just wouldn't want anyone to know while she was alive. The experiences I'm about to relate are the most erotic of my life and I'd like to relive them all over and over with her if I could.'

Bernie straightened up in his chair and Don had his complete attention.

'When I first started dating Leigh-Anne her sexual repertoire was limited even though she had been married for a short time before she met me. Over time I introduced her to a lot of new sexual experiences and the more we experimented, the more she got into it and liked everything we did. Despite her shy and quiet outward appearance, in the bedroom she was very different. She loved sex and I gave it to her in great quantities in many different ways. We had some kind of sexual interaction every day and if we had no plans for the day we'd get it on many times, either fucking, oral, fondling etc. I loved just feeling her tits and ass while she stood at the sink or she would sit on my lap and we'd kiss and fondle. She was always ready for sex and initiated it as much as I did. Bernie's eyes widened and Don continued, 'I'd told her about when I lived with Yvonne on the main floor of a house. A couple the same age as us occupied the basement and we became friends. We'd listen to music together, drink beer and smoke some weed and eventually we swapped girlfriends. Leigh-Anne knew I really enjoyed that and likely guessed I'd want to try it with her but we hadn't discussed it before we got married.

After we got married our sex life continued to broaden in scope and we explored different and varied sexual avenues. I'd pick up a swinger magazine and we'd lie in bed and I'd read the profiles while Leigh-Anne masturbated or sucked my cock. I knew my readings excited her, she often played with herself and was always highly aroused when I finished and sex afterwards was always hot and horny. She began to take more of an interest in the profiles and photos and we would discuss the ones that interested us, coming up with scenarios of what we would do if we were with any of the couples. She liked to look at the men's cocks and give me critiques on their appeal and a mark out of ten. The more she looked the more she became intrigued and asked more questions about swinging. It got to the point that when I came in with the magazine she wanted to read it right away and eventually she said we should give swinging a try. We met with a few other couples to check compatibility but none were suitable for us and it got frustrating.'

Bernie took a large gulp of Scotch and leaned further forward in his chair.

Leigh-Anne had lots of sexy lingerie, erotic outfits and sex toys and she was a willing model for me to photograph. We'd start with glamour shots and progress to what was really just pornography - spreading her ass and pussy, using dildos, sucking my cock and other very lewd poses. She loved everything we did and became a real horny slut in private. I wish computers were around then, I'd likely have all of those photos stored. They were Polaroids back then and we destroyed them when Stacey was about 5 in case she went snooping in drawers and found them.'

Bernie nodded, 'Probably a wise decision but at the same time I wish you hadn't, I'd have loved to have seen them.'

'I regret it now, I'd like to look at them again and I would have shown them to you and been interested in your comments, especially on the lewd and obscene ones. I can imagine what you would have said seeing her bent over and spreading her ass cheeks and pussy lips or with almost a foot of thick cucumber inside her, yes, she loved a cucumber in her pussy.'

'Jesus, I can only imagine! I always fancied Leigh-Anne and was jealous when it became obvious you were the guy for her. I would have fucked her in a heartbeat and swapped with you but Carol would never have done anything like that. She had a great body but sex wasn't her thing, more a wife's duty than anything else.'

'That's a pity, Carol did have a very attractive body and I always wondered what she looked like naked. I've always known you wanted to get that dick of yours into Leigh-Anne and you would have enjoyed it, she was good . . . very good. Anyway, on with the story, way back when she worked at Leverton Brothers she was friends with Susan who also worked there. I met Susan and her husband, David, at the Leverton Christmas Dinner/Dance and we sat together every year and became good friends. They bought a new house twenty minutes from here and we visited one another socially for dinner, BBQs, went to the movies etc.

David and I also played golf together and as were playing one day the conversation turned to sex. We exchanged personal details of our sex lives with our wives and we both seemed to be very active. David asked me if I had ever thought of Leigh-Anne having sex with another man as he thought of Susan that way a lot and wondered if he had a problem. I told him I did think about that and thought most men fantasized about their wife with another man.

I detailed an episode we had about a year after we were married. I had a party here at the house for a workmate named Stu who was leaving for a new career in Germany. It was all people I worked with and turned into a boozy affair. Most guests brought their spouse and around 1:00AM the crowd began to thin out. By a quarter to two only Stu remained, he was single and offered to help clean up. Leigh-Anne went off to the bedroom and after Stu and I had tidied up we sat on the sofa just shooting the shit. Leigh-Anne came in and had changed into a thin, long lounging robe she always wore in the house after dinner. She sat between Stu and me and asked what we were talking about. I said we were discussing how long it was going to take Stu to find a wild and willing Fraulein and she replied that he wouldn't have any problems, those German gals will be falling over themselves to roll into bed with him. She laughed and it was then that I noticed her tits were half out of the robe. I knew she had always found Stu very attractive so, in my somewhat tipsy state, I thought I would have a bit of fun. I put my arm around her and placed my hand over her right tit, and how about you my Dear, would you roll into bed with good old Stu? I might, if he asked me nicely she said in a way that was impossible to tell if she was joking or serious.

I threw caution to the wind and placed her hand on my cock which was already very much alive in my pants despite my slightly inebriated condition. What's this she said and I told her it was something for her to play with and I was sure that Stu had one also. Umm, we'll have to see and she reached for Stu's crotch. Yes he does and it feels bigger than yours she said. Well, she had both our dicks out and began to masturbate us. God, I can't tell you how erotic it was to see Stu's cock in her hand and I wanted to watch Stu fuck her. What a going away gift I thought. My mind was filled with thoughts of Stu using my wife sexually in lewd and obscene ways. His cock was quite large and I imagined him plunging it forcefully down her throat causing her to choke and splash saliva everywhere then spreading her thighs and fucking her roughly as she screamed with pleasure.'

'Holy fuck!' Bernie exclaimed, 'what an image I have in my mind right now. Did he fuck her? Did she like it and did he cum inside her?'

'Hold on, here's the kicker, about 2 minutes in Stu began to moan and I thought no, he's not is he? Leigh-Anne tried to stop it but he was past the point of no return so she jerked him wildly and he sprayed a huge load of cum over himself and Leigh-Anne.'

'Shit!'

'Shit is right, I was sorely disappointed but still very horny and I was past the point of no return myself but in a different way, I decided I was going to fuck my wife in front of Stu as a sort of punishment for him ejaculating prematurely. Leigh-Anne grabbed a box of tissues and cleaned Stu and herself up. I felt really sorry for him and well as pissed, he kept apologising and looked very embarrassed. I exposed Leigh-Anne's breasts and encouraged Stu to fondle and kiss them which he did with genuine enthusiasm. I pulled up Leigh-Anne's robe and found the slut was sans panties and I wondered if she had planned all along for Stu to fuck her since she always wore panties under her robe in the evening. That seemed to be a mute point now but there were still ways for Stu to remember his party. I spread her legs and played with her very wet pussy then directed one of Stu's hands there. While he was busy with her tits and pussy I stripped off, stood on the sofa and fed my dick into Leigh-Anne's mouth. Why don't you eat her pussy, Stu then I'll fuck her, I suggested. He took me up on that and after he had worked her up into a sexual frenzy, I had a most satisfying fuck right there on the sofa. Poor old Stu was still apologising when he walked down the driveway to his car and waved goodbye.

I told David we had recently placed our profile in a swinger magazine but so far hadn't found a guy or, preferably, a couple that were suitable. David asked which magazine and said they had a profile running in a different mag. He then said that he and Susan would love to swap with Leigh-Anne and me, Susan was attracted to me and he to Gwen. I thought the best first step was for Susan to discuss it with Leigh-Anne and that's what I told him.

A few days later Leigh-Anne told me that Susan had talked to her about swapping during lunch at the office and asked me how I felt about it. I said I was very keen to swap and see her with another guy. She liked that they were already good friends and thought we should give it a try. I called David with the good news and we arranged to get together at their place on Saturday night.

Leigh-Anne wore stockings, garter belt, heels and a thong under her black mini skirt and a white shirt and a half-bra that pushed her tits up in a very provocative way. It was my favourite outfit to see her dressed in and had taken many photos of her in it and fucked her many times while she was wearing it or parts thereof.

David took our jackets when we arrived and I saw that Susan was also dressed for sex. She wore a short, black dress with red fishnets and bright red shoes. She had big tits and wasn't wearing a bra and they looked great bouncing beneath her ivory-coloured silk blouse. She also wore more make-up than usual and looked horny and ripe to be fucked and I'm sure that was the way David viewed Leigh-Anne. We were all a bit nervous but the atmosphere was very sexual as we went into the family room. Leigh-Anne and Susan sat on the sofa and I sat on a chair. David came in with wine and water for Leigh-Anne and sat on the sofa between the ladies. We discussed limits, what we liked and didn't like. It was all very matter-of-fact then there was a short period of silent, sexual tension.

It was David who broke the ice, he said something like, well, shall we and slid close to Leigh-Anne and put an arm around her. I remember at that moment having doubts. Did I want David to fuck her, I was tipsy when the incident with Stu occurred but now I was stone-cold sober? They kissed and I watched as he fondled her thighs, pushing her mini up and exposing her garter straps then Leigh-Anne's hand went directly onto the bulge in his pants and I knew at that moment I wanted it to happen, all my doubts disappeared and I was eager to see David fucking my wife.'

Bernie rubbed his chin and slowly shook his head, it was a lot to take in. He looked back on their long friendship and images of Leigh-Anne flashed through his mind. The trip to the Caribbean and seeing her in that tiny bikini that so erotically displayed her camel toe, that New Year's Eve party where he danced with her and caressed her lovely ass in a blurry, drunken haze and the time he jerked off watching her show off her new bikini to Carol beside the pool from his bedroom window. She moved about and bent over here and there as Bernie shot his load over the wall. How he wished he had fucked her and how lucky Don was to have shared all those erotic times with her. 'So, no pangs of jealousy when you saw the guy's hands mauling your wife?' Bernie asked.

'No! It was incredibly horny. I thought, I've chosen a woman who other men want to fuck yet I was confident she would always prefer me. This was just fun, nothing more than satisfying carnal lust. The fact that she wanted other men to fuck her added to my sexual appeal for her.'

'Looking at it that way I see how it would be erotic, what happened next?'

'Susan came over and sat on my lap and we kissed and I fondled her ass. As I said before she had big tits and was only to happy to help me get them out from under her blouse. They were very soft with small, pink areoles and nipples which hardened nicely on my tongue. She was rubbing my cock and struggling to get it out and I was pushing my hand up her dress and onto her panties and all the while our tongues probing each other's mouth in a mad, passionate dance. I sensed more than saw the activity across the room and some time later I heard David say we're going upstairs. I broke away from Susan's lips to see him and Leigh-Anne standing in front of us. David's cock was sticking out from his unzipped pants, very erect and throbbing. I couldn't help but notice that he was uncut and his knob blossomed out from a thick roll of foreskin like a huge mushroom. It glistened with what I assumed was saliva and realized Leigh-Anne had already had it in her mouth. My cock pulsed violently as I thought of watching David's big knob spreading Leigh-Anne's cunt lips and sinking his thick shaft deep inside her vagina. As if reading my mind, she reached over and began caressing David's cock head. Her fingers looked small flitting over it and fuck, did I want to see it pumping into her pussy. She was not wearing the skirt or thong, her shirt was unbuttoned all the way and her tits were on full view. Her pussy already looked swollen with arousal and it was obvious David had wasted not time exploring the most intimate parts of her body. She was smiling and holding his cock as they walked out of the room and he had his arm around her. I looked at her ass as they went knowing her pussy, that had been the sole domain of my cock for years was going to be fucked by David tonight and I almost shot my load all over Susan. I had to take her hand off my cock and really concentrate. Susan said that David was very eager to give Leigh-Anne a real good fucking and had wanted to ever since he first met her.

I stripped Susan down to her stockings and heels then I got naked and we lay on the floor in a 69. I mauled her ass which was meatier than Leigh-Anne's who had a 10 for an ass, absolutely beautiful as you well-know from feeling her up on New Year's Eve a couple of lifetimes ago - yes she told me all about it you dirty bastard.'

Bernie laughed, 'It was a lovely ass to be sure, I wish I was feeling it right now.'

'You and me both, you and me both. Anyway, getting back to Susan's ass, I spread her cheeks and tongued her asshole which sent her into a frenzy on my cock. My attention turned to her pussy and what a pussy - big lips, shaved except for a small triangle of black hair just above her prominent clit, so different to Leigh-Anne's in many ways yet the same. She was soaking wet and I pushed 2 then 3 fingers inside her. I squeezed her clit between my thumb and forefinger causing another heated flurry on my cock then went to work on it with my tongue. She was a good cocksucker but different to Leigh-Anne, not better or worse, just different. She was rougher and covered my cock and balls in saliva, Leigh-Anne liked to use her tongue and tease in the most delicious and erotic way. She loved to tickled the sensitive area between my balls and asshole with the tip of her tongue while masturbating me and it worked every time.'

Susan got onto her hands and knees and I nestled in behind her. She was ripe, moaning to be fucked but I wanted this to last so I rubbed my erection back and forth over her pussy and anus. It was then that we heard Leigh-Anne squealing and crying out. Let's go and join them Susan suggested, David will like us to watch. She didn't have to tell me twice, my wife was being fucked and I wanted to witness it in all it's erotic, carnal and lewd detail. I wanted to see her pussy lips being spread wide open by David's big knob and watch him pound her without mercy, I wanted to see his fuck her brains and I wanted to hear her scream and beg for more cock and I make no apologies for that, then or now so it was that Susan and I went up to the bedroom.

We stood at the foot of the bed and leered at the erotic scene before us, it is seared into my brain. To that point in time it was the most erotic site sight I had seen. Leigh-Anne was on her back, she still had her shirt, garter belt, stockings and heels on and her legs were spread very wide and David had them over his arms and had pushed them back towards her head. This forced her ass and pussy up into a very lewd position and David was thumping into her with great force. His thick cock was literally punishing her pussy and I stared transfixed as he withdrew almost all the way out until I could see his big bulbous knob as it stretched her open before plunging all the way in again. Leigh-Anne would sigh when he withdrew then squeal and emit various unintelligible sounds when he drove the entire eight inches into her pussy and slap his balls against her ass. Bernie, she was literally having the fucking time of her life. She had always been animated during sex but never like this, David was giving her the screwing of a lifetime.'