Single Malt and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Gee, I'd have given my left nut to see that,' Bernie said then gulped down the remnants of his glass.

'It was quite a sight and I remember at that moment, as I watched my wife being well and truly fucked, my over-riding thought was not that another man was with her but how happy she was. I don't think she had seen Susan and me enter the bedroom, she was miles away in some erotic, horny, sexual nirvana and I wanted to see her in that state over and over again . . . and I did. Let me get you a refill.'

'No thanks, Don, in a while maybe. I'm enjoying the glow in my stomach. How did the rest of that horny evening go?'

Don took a sip and savoured the nectar before continuing. 'We got on the bed and I fucked Susan next to Leigh-Anne and David. Afterwards David insisted to complete the tryst he and I should eat our wife's pussy which, of course, were cum-filled. It was a first for me but surprisingly not unpleasant and the beginning of many new adventures we had with them.'

'I never would have guessed you and Leigh-Anne were into such stuff. I knew it happened and even thought it would be erotic to watch Carol being fucked, maybe she would have enjoyed it more than she seemed to with me. How long did this go on and what did Leigh-Anne think of it all, she must have liked it but what did she say about it?'

'We met about 2 or 3 times a month for three years. David got a job out west and they moved out there. We took a couple of trips out there and went to Barbados and Antigua on vacation with them but I'll get to all that in a while. A couple of days before our meetings Leigh-Anne would get very horny. She'd want me to eat her pussy and use dildos and vibrators on her which I would gladly do, sometimes multiple times a day if the opportunity was there. It never ceased to amaze me she never tired of this, or being fucked for that matter and her pussy always seemed to be wet and eager for fingers, a dildo, tongue or a cock. She liked that I was watching her being fucked by David and she was turned on watching me with Susan. It was as if her libido had been turned to the maximum, it was incredibly erotic to see her like that. All she really said was although she loved my cock more than any other, she enjoyed a different cock now and again just like I enjoyed a different pussy. It was exactly that - different - and different was erotic.'

'Phew! I think I'll have that refill now,' Bernie puffed and rose from the chair and rubbed his crotch. 'All this talk has me horny and hard, and that does happen as often as it used to.'

'I hear you there, thinking and talking about this makes me hard also, I have something for both of us later that might just ease that but not now, I'm saving that.'

'Just when I thought it couldn't get any more horny you throw mystery into the mix. You have a couple of hookers coming over?'

'No, better than that. It'll be worth the wait, I promise, now let's get these glasses refilled.' They walked over to the bar unit and Don poured a generous splash in both glasses.

Bernie raised his glass, 'To sex, the horniest, dirtiest, fucking sex.'

'I'll drink to that,' Don replied. 'It's a nice evening, let's sit on the porch for a spell.' They made their way out and sat on the side-by-side rockers.

'So, you got together 2 or 3 times a month, you dirty dog!'

'More often if we could manage it. They were such horny times we all wanted it to happen as often as possible. In many ways we complimented and enhanced each other's erotic preferences. David was quite dominant, Leigh-Anne and Susan preferred being submissive but could be dominant if the situation called for it or if they felt like it and I was very much the voyeur. We all liked group sex and watching our spouse having sex with someone else. We got into a lot of role play as time went on, it kept things fresh and added excitement. David and I were in our prime and we really did fuck Susan and Leigh-Anne a lot but they loved it and usually outlasted us and wanted more cock than we were able to give them during a session unless we spent the night together. If that happened there was plenty of action on and off through the night and in the morning. If there was an overnight stay Leigh-Anne would stay with David and Susan with me. It was really erotic to wake up at maybe three or four and hear Leigh-Anne moaning and the bed creaking as David fucked her the wake at seven to the same sounds. She said that sometimes they stayed awake all night fucking, fondling, fingering, eating, everything except sleeping.' Susan and I were different, we'd fuck until about two then Susan would fall into a sound sleep until about six. I would usually wake with my cock in the crack of her ass and within seconds it would be hard and in and few more seconds we'd be fucking.'

'I've read a little about sexual role play, what did you get into?' Bernie asked.

'Well, I told you that Leigh-Anne had a lot of erotic lingerie, clothes and outfits designed specifically for sex as well as a variety of sex toys and accessories. Susan had much of the same and most of our role play centred on all that, sexy outfits such as secretary, nurse, schoolgirl, hooker, that sort of thing. They would dress up and we'd act out various scenarios, we each had a role to play but whatever the scenario the end result was that the ladies would be portrayed as insatiable sluts even if they began the role play as naïve innocents and David and I were usually dominant and fucked them in as many different ways that we could. The important thing in role play is to take your role seriously but have fun doing it. I know that may sound contradictory but if you took the role seriously it was far more arousing and ultimately more sexual and erotic. As I said, the gals almost always dressed up for sex, if it was just stockings and heels but they got naked also and they were always very well fucked.'

'Must be the Scotch but I still don't quite understand what you did, give me an example.'

'Alright, my personal favourite was the naughty, slutty schoolgirls scenario. Susan and Leigh-Anne would dress up in very erotic schoolgirl outfits consisting of a shirt with some buttons undone to show off braless tits, a tie loosely tied, extremely short plaid skirts that exposed most of their bottoms, stilettos, fishnet stockings, garter belts and maybe, a very skimpy thong but usually they wore none. I played the girls' teacher and David the Headmaster and we carried out this role play in David's home office since it had a big desk. I would bring the two naughty girls to the Headmaster for discipline. I'd explain their transgressions, usually sexual in nature and the Headmaster would tell the girls that since all previous punishments such as detentions had not curbed their naughty behaviour, it was time for stronger measures and he was going to administer corporeal punishment. Susan and Leigh-Anne would do a lot of apologising with many Sirs and finger in the corner of mouth thrown in for effect but all to no avail. The Headmaster would order them to bend over his desk. Their bottoms would already be almost fully exposed but he'd lift them higher onto their waist. He'd produce a paddle from a desk draw and smack it onto his hand a few times causing the girls to protest with cries of, ooh no, please Sir and other pleadings. All of this would be ignored and the paddling would proceed.

They would squeal, cry out, plead for Sir to please stop and beg forgiveness but the whacks continued. When he finished with the paddle he made them spread their legs and he caressed their rosy cheeks which led to spreading them and fingering their assholes, pussies and clits. The Headmaster then handed me the paddle and I matched him whack for whack while he unzipped his pants and exposed his erect cock. When I had finished paddling and fondling their asses and pussies I would instruct Leigh-Anne, it was always Leigh-Anne, to get onto her knees and she would suck the Headmaster's cock. Then Susan would be ordered down to suck my cock. We would then bend them over and/or lie them on the desk and fuck them. David and I would change places a few times but we always ejaculated in the other's wife who would then be told to suck our cocks clean. I loved the schoolgirl outfits, especially the short skirts that allowed the tops of stockings and garter straps to be visible along with their naked bottom and pussy. There were some variations on this theme but that is basically what happened.'

'That does sound horny, I feeling I missed out on a lot. You sure had an interesting sex life. Was that the most erotic thing for you?'

'No, the most erotic image I have of those times is one I saw often. You'll remember that back in those days Leigh-Anne had long, blonde, straight hair as was the style for many women and Leigh-Anne's always remined me of Mary Travers of Peter, Paul & Mary. Well, David loved to fuck her while she was on all fours from behind. He said looking at her lovely ass and the big head of his cock pushing her cunt lips back and forth as he fucked her was the most erotic site for him and he fucked her a lot in that position. He also liked to grab her hair with both hands and pull her head back as he slammed into her with full force and deep strokes. She loved being fucked rough like that and would cry out and whimper the entire time. I liked to watch his knob stretching her pussy but it was her face that did it for me. I'd be fucking Susan in the same position as our wives faced each other and I'd stare at Leigh-Anne's face with her head tilted back, mouth wide open emitting all those sounds of lust, eyes half-closed with David pulling on her hair. It was as if he was holding the reins and riding a spirited Arabian mare and that's exactly what he was doing and my, how she loved being ridden. God, how I wish I could see her like that again.

I mentioned we went on two Caribbean vacations with Susan and David, they were very erotic affairs. We went to Barbados first and had sex on the beach, in the ocean and everywhere in our chalets at all hours of the day and night. The following year we went to Antigua and had the same horny time. It was here, when we were laying on a nude beach that Leigh-Anne turned to Susan and said, I could go for one of those to which Susan replied, you and me both, look at the size of some of them! I wasn't sure what they were talking about at first but followed their stares and saw they led to the several naked black men walking about the beach. Later that night in bed Leigh-Anne expressed her attraction to black men in a voice that suggested she'd like more than just look. I lay awake for over an hour thinking about the possibilities but more about that later.

We chatted about all sorts of topics before and after sex but it was mostly about sex. I guess we had been with David and Susan about a half dozen times when they brought up the subject of B&D, nothing more painful than we had already shared in some of our roleplay they said, just mild, fun stuff. I had spanked Leigh-Anne playfully a few times over my knee and while we were fucking but we never considered it B&D as such. Susan said she enjoyed it and felt sure Leigh-Anne would also and that David was very good at the various activities they indulged in occasionally. We said we were game to try almost anything if it was fun and we agreed that David would demonstrate his skills next time we met on Susan.

We were excited as we drove over to Susan and David's, wondering what the B&D would involve and if we would want to participate in what Susan and David would show us. Leigh-Anne was curious and aroused by the thought of David restraining her in a sexual scenario. From the very first time we had swapped she had loved the way David was always dominant to some extent. Most times . . .'

'Let me stop you there for a second,' Bernie said, raising a hand, 'did you ever regret another man fucking your wife? I've been thinking of Carol and me in the same situation and I'm not sure how I would feel.'

'When thinking about it immediately after we decided to go ahead I didn't know how I would react but once I saw Leigh-Anne with another man, watching her fondle and suck his cock, see him undress her, maul and probe her body, spread her legs and sink his erection into her willingly pussy then hear her moan, whimper and cry out for more of his cock and scream yes, yes, oh yes, fuck me, all of my doubts disappeared.'

Bernie nodded his head slowly as if beginning to understand, 'Jeez, when you put it like,' he rubbed his crotch, ''fuck, I'm horny!'

'Soon, my friend soon, I have a solution for that which I think you'll enjoy. Anyway . . . most times when we got together the ladies would change into lingerie or a sexy outfit and sashay around teasing us. Sometimes we'd stay downstairs and have sex in the family room, dining room, kitchen, anywhere really that we could get our cocks into the wives. If we went upstairs David and I would stand at the bottom and watch the gals climbing up sexily. They always gave us a show, stopping half way to bend over and spread their legs and bum cheeks for us or maybe pump a dildo in their pussy. As I said, we fucked all over our houses, every room and surface possible. David loved having Leigh-Anne on their dining room table, he said whether she was lying on her back or bent over it her pussy was the perfect height for his cock and he certainly gave her plenty of it on that table. We fucked in the garage in and on our cars and one rainy summer night we fucked on their patio which was sheltered from the neighbours who were unlikely to be out anyway as it was pissing down but fucking naked in the rain was super erotic, David fucked Leigh-Anne on the patio table and Susan rode me wildly as I sat in a chair. We also drove into the country a few times and fucked in a field or woodlot.

So, here we were for the B&D demonstration. David led us into the family room where Susan was waiting and she looked ravishing. She was standing in front of the fireplace dressed in a black waist cincher with garters, fishnets and stilettos, she was not wearing a bra or thong. Her tits overflowed the cincher and looked very erotic and I could see her pussy was already swollen with excitement or perhaps she or David had already been working on it and loosening it up. I was eager to see what David had in store for her and he wasted no time in getting to it. David and I stripped down to our birthday suits and were both sporting erections before anything had even happened - sexual anticipation is a strong aphrodisiac. I remember Leigh-Anne was wearing a short skirt, thin blouse, no bra, the tiniest thong, stockings and heels, I liked to see her dressed like that, so easy to get to all the tasty bits of her body. We settled closely on the sofa to watch the show. After tying Susan's wrists with a long length of rope David slung it over a door, hoisted her arms above her head and tied it off. He bound her tits which caused them to bulge erotically and put clamps on her erect nipples. He mauled her tits, ass and pussy as she wriggled about and squealed in mock protest which added to the eroticism of her being helpless and under his complete control. David then spanked her ass, first with his hand and then a paddle. Next came a crop that he used on her ass, pussy, clit and tits. Leigh-Anne was stroking my cock and my fingers were in her pussy as we watched , aroused and intent.

I loved being a voyeur and if the wetness of Leigh-Anne's pussy was an indicator, she was turned on by watching it also. I hoped that meant she would get off on David dominating her as much as I wanted to see him do it. Susan was really enjoying it, her face was very flushed and David said she was super wet after testing her pussy with three fingers. He used a Magic Wand on her pussy that had her screaming, squirming and squirting then loosened the rope so she could kneel and suck his cock. David showed his wife no mercy as he held her head and rammed his cock into her mouth at different angles. He cheeks bulged and no matter how much Susan choked and spluttered he kept force-feeding his erection into her. Spittle ran off his dick and Susan's chin and when I turned my head I could see by Leigh-Anne's face that she was on the verge of an orgasm. I worked feverishly on her clit and after only a few moments she cried out with lustful delight. David then ordered Susan to stay on her hands and knees and face away from us. He spread her ass cheeks so we could see her asshole and pussy and inserted a small vibrator into her anus. From the end table he picked up a long, thick black dildo and pushed it easily into her gaping twat. I tell you Bernie, this was getting hornier by the second and what turned me on more than seeing Susan used this way was that Leigh-Anne was turned on by it and all I could think of was seeing David use her in the same way.'

'You're not kidding about this being fucking horny, Don, I'm about to cum in my pants!'

'Don't do that, there's something you'll see later that you'll want to shoot your load to and we'll do it together.'

'What'd you mean?'

'You'll see, now back to Susan. David picked up a paddle and as we looked at Susan's ass with several inches of dildo in her vagina and the anal vibrator buzzing away merrily he gave her ass a good paddling. Leigh-Anne was jerking my cock so fast I had to put my hand on hers and slow her down. She looked at me like never before and, I'll always remember her exact words, oh, Don, look at that big, black cock in Susan's pussy, it's so erotic, I want that. That dildo had been in her pussy before so I assumed she meant she wanted a vibrator in her asshole and the dildo in her pussy while David paddled her and committed other naughty, unspeakable and lustful acts on her bound and helpless body. I was right about that but there was something else she meant by it that I was unaware of at the time.

Susan was highly aroused and had been shrieking and whimpering all along, some of it in mock protest but also from being highly aroused and she had squirted more than once from David's attentions on her cunt. After a while David removed the toys from her ass and pussy and she was allowed to stand. He squeezed her trussed tits and yanked on the nipple clamps chain and asked her what she had to say and she replied, thank you Sir. He led her by the rope to me and ordered her to suck my cock. She leaned over and took my erection into her mouth as Leigh-Anne held the base of my shaft and fondled my balls. I pulled on the nipple clamp chain just to get into the B&D act. David spanked her bottom then spread her legs. She moaned loudly when he pushed his big knob into her and began to fuck her hard. Leigh-Anne took off her heels, climbed onto the sofa and pushed her cunt onto my face. We stayed in that position for several minutes then I took Susan to the back of the sofa and bent her over it. David tied the rope around one of the armchairs, keeping her arms outstretched. Susan's backside was erotic to look at anytime but as I stared now I had never seen a more erotic rear view. Her beautiful bottom had a nice pink hue but it was her pussy that grabbed my attention, the labia and clit were swollen to a huge size from the crop spanking and the big dildo and her pussy was spread wide open. Her asshole looked inviting also, my cock had never been in there but I figured if David's big cock head had penetrated it and I felt sure it had, then I could and I rubbed my cock over it. Susan looked at David who was standing between Leigh-Anne's legs as she sat on the sofa and sucked his cock and asked him to pass me the lube and dildo. Susan wanted me to fuck her in the ass and pump the dildo into her pussy at the same time.'

'Holy shit . . . and did you?' Bernie asked with a look of surprise and eager anticipation.