Single Malt and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What a lovely fucking pussy!' Bernie cried out while fondling his balls, 'could I ever fuck that!' Don just smiled and continued to dance his fingertips over the head of his own cock.

The woman straightened up, reached out and placed her right hand on the newel post. Her blonde hair fell over her shoulders and she proceeded up the stairs, extenuating the sway of her hips as the camera followed. At the top she spread her legs and bent over again and once more the camera focused on her pussy. She spread her lips and showed her wetness then inserted two fingers. They glistened when they came out and she rubbed them over her clit. Straightening up, the camera followed her down the hall and through an open door at the end. In the bedroom a large bed was situated on the far wall and on it were two young naked black men. The camera shot showed her, the bed with the two men framing her beyond. She walked to the bed and crawled onto it and lay between them on her tummy. The men fondled her ass and she spread her legs so they had easy access to her pussy which they fingered vigorously. Both men had erections and they were extra large.

'Look at those big black dicks, what is it about black guys and huge cocks?' exclaimed Bernie, 'they are going to fuck the shit out of her!'

As the woman turned over Don looked at his friend. 'Holy fuck!' Bernie screamed, 'it's Leigh-Anne!' and looked at Don in shock and amazement.

*******

Don hit pause on the remote. 'I'll explain. On our Alaska trip a few years ago we were on the train from Anchorage to Denali National Park. There is room for about 20-30 in the dining car at tables for four. The staff come through the train and ask if you are taking lunch, which is excellent by the way. If you are they come and get you in groups. We were sat with a couple in our tour group from Florida, Glenn and Marta and we chatted during lunch and had much in common. They were about five years or so older than us but good fun and we spent a lot of time together. After a few days in Denali we traveled down to Seward to catch the cruise ship which would take us through the Inland Passage to our final stop in Vancouver. On our first night on the ship we had dinner together then went to a bar. It was there that they told us they did a bit of swinging and said they thought we were the type of couple who might also be interested. Leigh-Anne and I looked at one another and I got the tacit okay. We went to their cabin and had a great time. Glenn was blessed with a big cock, about ten inches and Leigh-Anne was quite taken by it. Cabins on a cruise ship aren't very spacious and after that night Glenn would come to our cabin to fuck Leigh-Anne and I would go to his cabin and fuck Marta then we would get together afterwards to take in a show or have drink.

At the end of the cruise we exchanged info and they said we must come and visit. We did a few months later and stayed for two weeks. It was during that visit that Marta told Leigh-Anne that she was very partial to black cocks and she had several young black men who she could call on whenever she felt the urge. She told Leigh-Anne that since Glenn was rather well-endowed she only selected young black men who were likewise well blessed in the dick department. Leigh-Anne had wanted to try a black guy for a long time, especially since our Antigua trip and that night she did. Marta had two studs come over and Glenn and I watched our wives being fucked for more than three hours. This video was taken on our second visit down there, Leigh-Anne said that she would like two guys at once. Marta is an independent film maker, she filmed this, that's why is much better than your average home porn movie.' Bernie just nodded, he didn't know what to say and Don pressed play on the remote.

The two black men spread Leigh-Anne's legs and while one ate her pussy she sucked the other's cock. The men changed positions a lot and took turns fucking her and she had both big cocks in her mouth at the same time. It was during a sequence where Leigh-Anne was on her hands and knees being spit-roasted that it happened. Don and Bernie were masturbating when suddenly Don felt Bernie's hand on his. Nothing was said and as Don removed his hand Bernie took over. Don watched the black men fucking his wife and remembered how horny it had been to watch it happen live in the bedroom. Since then they had visited their friends in Florida several times and Leigh-Anne always enjoyed lots of black cock while there. He had to admit Bernie's hand felt good on his cock and dismissed his first reaction to remove it. He wavered for several seconds then reached over and returned the favour. The two old friends sat on the sofa masturbating one another while watching Don's wife being well-fucked by two black men in all sorts of positions and loving every second. Bernie ejaculated first followed by Don a minute later. They stayed sitting until the end of the video then cleaned themselves with the tissues. Don ejected the disc and took it back to the home office. When he returned Bernie was almost dressed and Don followed suit.

No one spoke but each knew that what had just happened had changed their long friendship, not for the worse, perhaps for the better, perhaps their bond was stronger. What had happened may never happen again or may well be repeated next time they got together and watched Leigh-Anne being fucked.

'Another?'

'You know me, never pass up a Single Malt, it might be my last one,' Bernie said and drained his glass.