Single Malt and Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'First I knelt down and pushed the dildo into her pussy almost all the way and thrust it in and out in long, hard strokes. I'm telling you, Bernie, she could take a lot of dick, just like Leigh-Anne. I tongued her asshole and she squealed with delight, she liked kinky stuff and I'm sure David gave her lots of it. At that moment I wanted to fuck Susan in all three holes at once but her ass would be a good place to start. When I stood up Leigh-Anne had lay back into the sofa, spread her legs wide and David was pumping into her vigorously. I lubed up Susan's asshole and my cock and after a couple of nudges I was up her backside. It was hot, tight and a cock paradise and I started to move back and forth, easily at first but when she adjusted and I was well inside her, I fucked her more forcefully. She was crying out with pleasure and when she sidled to her right I wondered what she was doing. It was so she could reach Leigh-Anne's clit with her tied hands and I realized I could hold Leigh-Anne's ankles and bring her legs back against the sofa. Holding her legs way back made it very easy for David to slam into her and he did so with great enthusiasm. Susan's tied tits and clamped nipples were also within easy reach of Leigh-Anne's hands and mouth. The four of us were joined as one; me in Susan's ass and holding Leigh-Anne's ankles, Susan on Leigh-Anne's clit, Leigh-Anne on Susan's tits and David buried deep in Leigh-Anne's cunt.'

'Christ! What a horny bunch you were.'

'Yeah, it was a very horny evening for all four of us. Leigh-Anne and I were turned-on by the added element of B&D to our sexual repertoire, me as a voyeur and participant and Leigh-Anne as a submissive recipient of David's dominance. She was very excited with David's promise that next time he had something special in mind for her.

'Did Susan and Leigh-Anne get it on together?'

'No, not really, they both much preferred cock and only touched one another in a sexual manner infrequently. There was one time though when David and I were trying to cajole them into a 69 with one another. After much bantering they came back with a proposal that they would do it if David and I jerked one another afterwards. We eventually agreed and the gals put on quite a show, it was super erotic but now it was our turn to fulfill the bargain. We were sitting on the sofa and the ladies sat on chairs in front of us staring intently. We tentatively took hold of each other's erection and much to the ladies' delight began masturbating. They told us to fondle one another's balls and to be honest I found it all quite erotic and I believe David did also. His cock was as hard as mine and I enjoyed fondling his big knob and stroking his stiff shaft as his hand worked on my erection. I never thought of it as being a gay interaction, just sexy, group fun. We never repeated it but I often wished we had.'

Bernie took a small sip from his glass and idly rubbed a finger around the rim, 'Umm, I can see how that might be erotic, we all enjoy something a little different now and again and it doesn't mean you're gay just because you touch another man sexually, as you said, just sexy fun.'

'During the week leading up to our next visit with David and Susan, Leigh-Anne was beside herself with growing excitement for what would happen to her. The instant we entered their family room we noticed a sawhorse against the wall and gave each other a raised-eyebrows glance. Susan was wearing a white bustier with matching garter belt, thong, stockings and heels and looked very horny. She took me over to the sofa and started to undress me as we kissed and fondled. She asked me if I was looking forward to seeing David discipline my naughty, slutty wife and knew the answer when she felt my erection. David asked Leigh-Anne if she was excited and of course she was but needed to go upstairs to change. He said that fitted into his plan and to call when she was ready and he would come up.

Susan was standing in between David and me who was also naked. I was in front, kissing her and playing with her pussy as she fondled my cock and David stood behind, kissing her neck and mauling her tits while poking his cock between the cheeks of her ass.

Leigh-Anne's call told us she was ready and David went quickly upstairs. Susan and I went to the sofa to sit and wait for the show to begin. I was beyond horny waiting for Leigh-Anne to return and to see how the sawhorse would be used. After several minutes we heard footsteps coming down the stairs then it went quiet. We heard some shuffling then David walked in with Leigh-Anne crawling on her hands and knees beside him on a collar and leash. She moved like a cat and looked incredibly erotic in a red outfit; an underwire half-bra supported her lovely tits, a waist cincher garter straps, red stockings and 6" stilettos. It was lacey and very feminine and added to the erotic notion that she was about to be sexually dominated and used in naughty ways that only David knew. It was not until they came closer that I saw she was attached to David by two leashes, one to the collar around her neck and the other to the end of a large dildo that was buried in her pussy. She was paraded around the room several times with occasional stops for David to command Leigh-Anne to pump the dildo deep into her cunt. She seemed to be enjoying this very erotic display and looked really fucking sexy and extremely horny. He stopped in front of the sofa with Leigh-Anne's ass facing Susan and me and pumped the dildo half a dozen times. He said, this dirty, horny slut wife has been very naughty and I'm going to discipline her. Do you want to watch her being punished, or something like that. Susan and I said yes, punish the slut bitch, you get the idea of the mood.'

'Fuck this is horny, I wish I had seen Carol in this situation, there were times when she deserved to be disciplined and watching someone else do it would be the cat's meow. What happened next?'

'He caressed her ass, spread her cheeks and rubbed his middle finger over her anus. Looking at Susan and me, he said, tonight this slut is going to have all of her holes filled. My cock pulsed violently at the thought of that and of his bulbous knob penetrating her asshole, even Susan felt my cock pulse and gave it several rapid, short jerks and smiled at me. Leigh-Anne had taken the necessary health precautions in anticipation of being anally fucked and was excited that David may do it, she liked a cock in her ass but only mine had been in there so far. David went to the coffee table and picked up a thin, long-handled crop and the small anal vibrator. Spread your cheeks you slut, he commanded. She obeyed and reached around with both hands. Head on the floor you whore he snapped. I was enjoying this, Leigh-Anne was playing the part as well as David. Susan was also very aroused, her nipples were rock hard and her cunny sopping wet. As she held her cheeks apart David used the crop on her asshole and gave her about twenty strokes and after each one she said thank you Sir. He then ordered her to push out the dildo with her pussy muscles. It came out of her pussy slowly and fell with a thump to the floor. Her pussy had never looked more fuckable but David had other plans for it. Another twenty or so smacks were administered to her cunt and clit as she whimpered, squealed and thanked her Master with a mixture of mild discomfort and heavy arousal.

Next he lubed her ass and the vibrator and worked it inside as she whimpered. She was ordered to hand the leashes to David and he put the dildo back into her pussy. After parading her around the room several times he brought her to a halt right in front of us. He made her back up as far as she could to the sofa between my legs and handed the leash attached to the collar to Susan and the one attached to the dildo to me. Keep this slut's cunt well fucked while I get things ready he said and I leaned forward and took hold of the big rubber cock. Leigh-Anne's pussy was well-stretched, swollen and very wet and I thrust the big rubber cock in and out easily. David made his way to the kitchen and a few minutes later returned holding a large cucumber. Here, you told me she likes a cucumber in her cunt, I chose the thickest one I could find for this slut. I've had it in a sink of warm water so it should feel like the real thing. Some weeks earlier I had told David that in addition to vibrators and dildos Leigh-Anne liked a thick cucumber in her pussy. I removed the dildo and she moaned when I pushed the long, green fruit deep inside her vagina and began to fuck her with long strokes. Susan stood beside Leigh-Anne and I was able to finger her pussy and clit at the same time.

David moved the sawhorse to the centre of the room and placed a thick, leather-covered pad over it and tightened the three integrated buckled straps underneath, securing it firmly to the sawhorse. He moved the coffee table with it's array of sex toys and ropes next to the sawhorse then came over to us. Taking the lead from Susan he asked me to push the cucumber as far as possible into Leigh-Anne's well-stretched, wet pussy and told her to make sure it didn't fall out. She answered yes Sir meekly, as Susan had done when she was being disciplined. I guess David had given her some rules of the game when they were upstairs together.'

Bernie held up a hand, 'You used a cucumber on Leigh-Anne?'

'Oh yeah, it was always an English cucumber. I would look for a nice thick one about 16" long, it didn't have to be straight, some curve towards the end, Leigh-Anne got off on those also, I guess they hit some sensitive spots. She would select them also and boy she could take almost 12" in her pussy, it was amazing and I loved pumping it into her especially from behind when she was on all fours with her ass high in the air. She also liked me to watch her with the cucumber while I jerked off. We also used bananas, wine bottles and the end of a baseball bat once.'

'Jesus Christ, you two were sure horny fuckers!'

'Yes, we had some adventures over the years. So, Leigh-Anne was on her hands and knees with a cucumber deep in her horny cunt. David told her to not let the cucumber come out as she crawled over to the sawhorse. She made it about halfway before it clunked onto the hardwood. She let out a cry of dismay and David ordered her to lower her head to the floor which automatically pushed her rear into the air. Her asshole and pussy looked so inviting, lewdly displayed as they were. David selected a flogger from the coffee table and began using it on Leigh-Anne's ass cheeks, anus and pussy. He stopped briefly and ordered her to put the cucumber back in her pussy then resumed flogging her bottom as she picked up it and began to work it back in. He didn't stop the flogging until he was satisfied the big green fruit was in as far as she could get it. She had a foot of cucumber in her pussy but I wasn't sure if she would be able to make it onto the sawhorse with it but it was firmly wedged inside her and she made it.

David positioned her lengthwise on the horse with her ass at the very end. He removed the cucumber after giving it a good pumping and we all stared at the gaping, wet cavern that was Leigh-Anne well-fucked cunt. David then rubbed his cock over her anus and pussy to make sure she was in the right position then tied her wrists and ankles to the legs of the sawhorse. She looked so fucking horny and with her ass and pussy so visible and spread. I wanted to fuck her myself at that very moment and envied that David was going to even though I had a highly sexual slut wife in the lovely form of Susan to do with as I pleased.'

Dusk had turned to night and Don noted that the mozzies were out in force and they'd better retreat inside. They made themselves comfy in the family room once more and Don was just about to resume his story when Bernie said, 'Geez, all this has got me going, I haven't been this horny in years, do you mind if I get my cock out, it's so uncomfortable under my clothes.'

'No, go right ahead, I'll get mine out also.'

Don noticed that Bernie had a thick, better than average-sized cock and thought that it was a pity he and Leigh-Anne hadn't got it on with Bernie and Carol. He was disappointed that his friend had told him earlier that Carol wasn't overly into sex, he had always thought she would be a good fuck, she certainly had the body for it and Leigh-Anne could have done a few things with Bernie's dick that he had likely never experienced.

'I've sat on this sofa god knows how many times but it feels weird to sit here with my dick out but I'm much more comfortable.' His cock lay on his stomach and he placed his fingertips around the head and gently caressed it. 'Tell me more about Leigh-Anne and the sawhorse, what did David do to her next?'

'Well, there she was tied securely to the sawhorse, her ass and pussy displayed and exposed in a lewd, obscene sexual position. Susan asked me if she looked as erotic and horny when David disciplined her and I answered of course but seeing Leigh-Anne like that was beyond horny for me. David, remember, was naked, his cock had been hard the entire time and frequently jerked violently as he worked on Leigh-Anne. Whereas my fetishes are centred around erotic clothing, stockings, garter belts, high heels and very short skirts, David's big turn-on was always mild B&D and control. He told me months later that he enjoyed disciplining Leigh-Anne more than Susan because she was a natural blonde, slimmer than Susan, soft and very feminine. Those facets really turned him on when he tied her up and spanked her and all the other stuff he did to her but I have to say she enjoyed him doing all of it to her. He said her femininity was a huge turn-on for him whether he was tying her up and spanking her or just fucking her and his cock was always hard around her and he never failed to please her, she loved his cock and he gave her plenty of it over the years.

Anyhow, he began by fondling her ass and pussy, spreading her cheeks and fingering both holes, that sort of thing. His cock was stiffer than a board and he'd rub it over her pussy and anus now and again but he didn't venture inside of her yet. The anal vibrator went in then he picked up the cucumber from the coffee table and fed over half it's length into her cunt. He used the flogger on her ass cheeks as he pumped the cucumber back and forth. After the flogger he applied a Magic Wand to her clit and continued to fuck her with the giant, green organic dildo. Leigh-Anne was about half crazy at this point and had been crying out, squealing and whimpering the entire time, the Magic Wand was guaranteed to make her climax. Her tits were spread on either side of the sawhorse and David turned his attention to them. He mauled them roughly, squeezing and pulling on her nipples then put a weighted clamp on each nipple to keep them erect and aroused. Returning to the cucumber, he fucked her hard and used the Magic Wand to send her squirting into several orgasms, one after the other. His cock couldn't be any harder and he lined it up with her wide spread cunt and pushed his huge knob in easily and began a steady thrusting.

I was now definitely a confirmed voyeur when it came to this sort of B&D. I had been aroused by watching Susan being disciplined but was more so where Leigh-Anne was concerned, not least because she really got off on it. While David was ramming his dick into Leigh-Anne's well-used pussy, Susan was bouncing on my cock on the sofa. She was facing away from me so we could both watch the action on the sawhorse. David asked us to come over to him so I helped Susan lift herself off my cock and we went over. He was fucking Leigh-Anne lazily now, pulling it almost all the way out before sliding it all the way back in again as he said we might want to witness his cock invade Leigh-Anne's arsehole for the first time. I didn't want to miss that and Susan played with my cock as David increased the speed of the anal vibrator and began to thrust harder into her pussy. Leigh-Anne was making all sorts of noises, most unintelligible except for words such as, fuck, please, oh yes, more, harder, ohhh god. After a few minutes of frenzied fucking and loud squealing, David pulled out of Leigh-Anne's pussy and removed the vibrator. He fingered lube into her ass and over his cock. Ready, he asked and Leigh-Anne replied, oh yes, do it. His big knob nudged against the little, puckered hole and after three or four pushes his knob disappeared to the sound of a loud, gutteral sigh from the other end.

David pushed his cock deeper then began a steady, rhythmic pumping. He picked up a dildo from the coffee table and inserted it into her pussy. Why not fill her other hole he said and we moved to Leigh-Anne's head and Susan directed my cock into her mouth. Susan played with my cock and balls and I fingered her pussy as Leigh-Anne had all holes filled and fucked. I was nearing ejaculation and so was David. Leigh-Anne was climaxing on a continuous basis and when I came to the brink I pulled out and Susan jerked me off all over Leigh-Anne's face then put my cock back into her mouth. Shortly after that David unleashed his load. I had to see her asshole after David had fucked it, it was spread open and cum ran out onto the dildo below and was worked into her pussy as the dildo continued to fuck her.

After that David dominated Leigh-Anne regularly and she loved it. Sometimes he would discipline Susan at the same time and I would watch and jerk off. David would include me by telling me to do various things to the women; put my cock in a mouth, play with their tits or fuck them in the ass or pussy. He liked to be in charge and I loved to watch and do as he asked.'

'You had quite a time, I never had a clue and if Leigh-Anne ever mentioned it to Carol she never let on to me. I'll be honest, I lusted after Leigh-Anne for years. I'll confess that one time she was at our house with Carol out by the pool. She had just bought a new bikini for one of your trips and was showing it off to Carol. I was up in the bedroom and happened to look out when Leigh-Anne was modelling it. She was posing and bending over and I jerked off all over the wall below the window. I wanted to fuck her so much but would never have done anything about it but that wank was so good.'

'There was also that New Year's Eve party over at Terry and Jean's god knows how many years ago. You had downed a few and was feeling no pain. Your hands were all over Leigh-Anne's arse and she said despite your condition she still felt your erection poking into her as you danced close. She asked me the next day if I should talk to you about us getting together with you and Carol but I said I didn't think Carol would be interested. I don't know why I said that then, I wish now I had approached you about it, maybe Carol would have gone for it, maybe that's what she needed to awaken her libido. It's a moot point, we'll never know now.'

'No, that is very true, Don. Fuck! Leigh-Anne, you, Carol and me together, than would have been something,' Bernie said with obvious regret in his voice.

'Now, I have something to relieve that hard-on of yours . . . and mine. You might want to get naked as it could well be messy.'

'Naked! Well okay, it's not like it will be the first time you have seen me stark-bollock naked.'

'Don't worry, I won't look.'

Both men removed their clothes and Don went into his home office and came back with a disc. He put in the machine below the big screen TV, picked up a box of tissues and placed it in the centre of the sofa then sat down. The men were separated by the tissues as Don pressed the remote. The screen came to life and depicted a rather grand staircase. The camera panned down and at the bottom was a woman bent over wearing a garter belt, stockings and stilettos. Her legs were spread wide and she had a lovely ass and as the camera zoomed in the screen was filled with a pussy whose lips were puffy and spread showing her wet vagina between.