All Comments on 'Single Mom to BBC Slut Ch. 01'

by amenarimix

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start! Can’t wait to see what’s next. Hope Olivia gets pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great start. can't wait to see him have mom and daughter at the same time. also for daughter to control mom. using her to clean her pussy after Tyron uses her. pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Super - can’t wait till mom is knocked up & maybe daughter all at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the first chapter. Can't wait to see momma shared and gangbanged.

el_eyeel_eyeabout 2 years ago

Really nice to hear mother and daughter loving the same cock. I see a threesome in their future. Keep it coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope English is your second language because the grammatical errors make this too hard to read. Please get an editor.

ConstructionMan13ConstructionMan13about 2 years ago

Great idea for a story, but you do need someone to help you edit your stories as the English, grammar and composition needs alot of work. Reach out to me if you want the help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you'll continue your version of story. No disrespect for the comments but would like to see you how you would develop from here

dreamnarrationsdreamnarrationsabout 2 years ago

N o disrespect for the comments but really would like to see your version and how you will develop from here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree with below comments....very nice and hot. But, your English and grammar needs a bit of work. Nice job, though...keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

just wish the author would this story "MY WIFE'S GF BRING HER BLACK BF CH. 02", first..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You need to explain his orgasm better in real time rather than just telling us it happened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it. I'd like a little more detail on the deepthroat part but that's just me. Looking forward to more hopefully.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

I loved it; I need a cock like that, please write more.

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031about 2 years ago

I'm shock Tyrone was surprised with mom oral skills... fruit don't fall far from the tree!!!!!

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2about 2 years ago

I truly like the concept of white mother/daughter sharing the same BBC.

I also agree your story would be much better with an editor to smooth over some very rough edges. But please do not stop writing, your mind is exactly where it needs to be.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 years ago

Good story but could use an editor. Loved how mom discovered the joys of going black like her daughter. It would be nice to see Mom becoming pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, all sluts should be so lucky!

dougy2018dougy2018almost 2 years ago

Awesome story, my ideas: Daughter becomes more forceful and dom mom, mom get shared with other black guys and Black Women, maybe daughter whores out mom to other friends.

hunknextdoorhunknextdooralmost 2 years ago

we need more... keep posting

zornslemmazornslemmaalmost 2 years ago

Your ideas are good, I liked this story. You will get much higher ratings if you get an editor, who can fix your grammar, and polish up the language. I understand that English is not your first language, the errors are not your fault, and it is easily remedied with an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I concur with the previous comment. You do need to get the spelling and grammar right, because it does make a big difference to how a story reads and unfolds! If the spelling and grammar is bad, it really does detract from what you are trying to achieve.

justasissy999justasissy999over 1 year ago

good story ... i like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it. You write like I think.

slutFucker69slutFucker6920 days ago

Another married white slut turned out by her own daughter into a black cock addicted breeding whore.

Next up, mom's first black cock reparations gangbang tag team with her slutty daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramenarimix@amenarimix
###Currently working on GF's Dad next chapter. Thanks for your patience and support.### If you think my story deserves a 1-star rating, you should stop reading erotica, or at least mine. There are only two possible outcomes; either you like it or cum so hard. Otherwise, you s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES