Singular Muck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Mary. "What happens if I tell you to do something?"

She gasped and said, "Oh, my god, please don't?"

"We have to know if it's just her. Tell me, what to tell you."

Mary's face started to get contemplative, but then more and more relaxed and contemplative over the next 10 seconds, until it just went spacey and distant. She just was sitting there with a mouth-half-open hopeful half-smile on. Maybe slack-jawed is a better term? It was freaky to look at, like she was enraptured.

I was in a bind.

I couldn't tell her what to do, she'd told me not to. Still, I had to prove this one way or the other, and do it in a way that wouldn't hurt anyone.

She'd told me she had very little money besides what she'd used to travel, so I said, "Mary, tomorrow around noon, give me a small piece of paper with your bank pin on it, and tell me what the number is and what it means. You won't know why you're writing the paper, but you'll remember everything just right after you give it to me. Understand?"

"I understand."

Watching them both, sitting on either side of me naked, boobs out and beautiful and moving slightly as they talked, I was still super-horney.

I couldn't make love with them when they were like this, it didn't seem right.

Would the suggestibility be permanent? How long would it last? Could I turn it off?

Lying there, just hanging out with them, I waited, trying to see if they would come to, maybe, giving it a few minutes.

My horny factor stayed high, watching them just breathing there. I watched my clock, and after about ten minutes (a very long time, subjectively), I'd worked through some ideas and come up with one I thought would work. I wanted to preserve the ability to do this suggestion thing again, but at the same time, I didn't want it to be automatic.

"Kim, Mary, if you're listening, say, Yes, kevin."

They did.

"Mary, tell me what you are thinking and feeling now."

She responded in an almost-sleepy voice, "I'm kind of spacey. I feel so incredibly relaxed, and happy, and just totally totally filled, like I have this absolute love for you and for Kim."

"Kim, do you feel what Mary's feeling, or something different?"

"I feel the same, master."

Wow, I didn't expect the master part.

"From now on, both of you, you must be totally honest with me, even when it might hurt me. And, don't call me master. You can call me whatever you would normally call me, Kevin, or whatever. Okay?"

Mary said, "Yes... sir," but Kim added, "...Kevin, sir."

Remembering hearing about people under hypnosis, I said, "When I snap my fingers, you'll both come awake again. If I ask you to do something and add the phrase, "pretty please", you'll really want to do it, but otherwise, you'll treat anything I say the same as you treated me earlier today, before you tasted my cum."

They waited. I hadn't asked them to say anything. I snapped my fingers.

They came-to.

Kim looked at me in a way I'd seen my mom and dad look at each other, or the way I'd seen some couples who were in love, look at each other.

Mary's expression was the same.

Kim looked at Mary, and then down at my still-hard cock, "Mary, can I go first?"

"Sure."

Kim swung a leg over my lap, gently pulled my cock up and pressed it back her slit, and adjusted, and then sat down on me.

If my count was right, this was the 7th time I'd ever made love with someone.

She rode and pressed down, and Mary's hand went over her back encouragingly, the smile making it obvious she was very happy to be part of the event.

I didn't know what to do but enjoy myself. That said, I didn't get to enjoy myself long - I came, spurting up into her, not three minutes after she started. I wasn't quite that hair-trigger before, but it turned out I was then.

Having sex and coming in a beautiful, athletic gal? Well then! I'd been missing out!

Really, though, I hadn't lasted but maybe 5 minutes, and I hoped that maybe I could last longer if this kind of thing kept up. It was sweet and amazing and good for me, for sure, but... for Kim?

Kim's face after I came?

She started climaxing just after I started, her face growing into an ecstatic smile before her head tilted back and she started groaning, deep and somewhat loudly.

There was going to be no mystery about what she was feeling.

She fell down to my chest to hug me tightly, our chests were together, grabbing and holding, shimmying on me, gasping increasingly loud-groaning joy.

It just kept going.

Between 30 seconds and a minute (a really long time for an orgasm) she slowed down and stopped, relaxing on me in a collapsed pile.

Moving her to one side of me, I motioned for Mary to pull up the blankets, and we all went to sleep.

Sleeeeeeep....

== Chapter: A Morning Apartment-Full ==

In the morning (based on light coming in the window), I awoke to find I was spooning Mary, but she was pushing her hips back on me. As I moved my hand stroking her sleek-sided rib-undulated flank, she figured out I was awake and wriggled, then put her top leg up and behind mine to open her sex to me.

Mr. Happy was already nearly in place.

Mary helped the rest of that happen, and very quickly I was rocking into her just about as fast as she was rocking back to me.

An arm around my waist told me Kim was also awake, and that her boobs were pressed deliciously into my back. I was skin to skin, surrounded by naked sexy lithe and athletic young beauties.

My pace was steady, thrusting up-sideways with my hips, feeling my cock ride into her tunnel and all the skin around me. My hand had been on her side, but I reached down and found I could get to her clit very easily with my fingers, her legs wide open for it. Starting in slow circles like I'd seen on porn videos, dipping down to touch my cock as it pushed in and pulled out, my attentions dialed her up a notch, then another notch, and she was coming so fast, so convulsively all over me that I didn't really know it could work that fast and was kind of confused.

Still with her coming - and I could feel some kind of pressure bouncing inside of her on my cock, so there was something going on in there, too - I kept my hips moving and the sliding motion overtook my brain. There was nothing else in the world, there was only the feeling of cock in pussy and boobs on back.

Wow.

Some thrusts later, I felt a quick pulse from below, like I was coming, but it was just once and done, and then it started coming back, and for real, and there THERE Urrnnggnfffggg! YES, I came, spurting into her, thrusting HARRRDDDyezzz and slight pause and RRnnnnggg yes again, the tightness in my balls and pulses in my cock telling me I was filling her with joy-jizz and Life Was GOOOoooddd...

My increasingly sporadic hard-thrusts faded, and I was struck by a need to relax, so I kissed her shoulder and said, "Thank you, my dear!"

My movement signaled to Kim to back up, and she let me roll over on my back, the blanket down and my glance showing her nipped-out chest in all its morning-light glory.

I almost-silent whistled a 'wow' sound as I looked at her, and got a happy giggle back for that.

We just lay there breathing and relaxing, to the sounds of small moans of happy-wow from Mary.

Her voice changed, though, and over the next few minutes she kept moaning in a breathy almost-whimper. She said, "I am so hot all over, so... I'm high! I feel, seriously, I'm... high right now. This is so strange, I'm alive and happy and... high, my mood is beyond anything. This is not normal."

Kim said, calmly, "Mary. Last night, after he was sleeping? Remember? I said the same thing."

"You... oh, you did, you silly billy, my GOD this is better than chocolate, almost... wait, better than an orgasm? Not... almost... different, but close."

I asked in a low voice, "Kim, how long did it last?"

"About 5 minutes, maybe 10 at the most, of the extreme part, but the kicker was I was SOOOO in love with you then, and Mary, too, just totally filled with it. I still...? Yeah, no doubt, it's still there. It's an undertone now, though. I can think normally, but, yeah."

I said, "Kim, for the next 10 minutes then, let's be silent. I don't want to say the wrong thing."

She nodded, and we just lay there, breathing.

The window was cracked open, enough to give a little air, and with cool temps outside it was cool in the bedroom, too. I could hear noises from outside, not vehicles, but some distant voices, the birds in a few nearby trees, the wind... Idyllic.

Thinking gave me time to consider what we should do about this morning, and to wonder if the instructions I'd given last night would stick. And, what could I do to prevent problems with this? What if it happened to other girls? It almost certainly would - I remembered hearing their ordering was random.

Had I been given something? Was my body different, or was it just a psychological effect on them? I'd have to find out if they had any medical procedures done recently.

If it was me, I probably got it from the IV drugs they gave me during the scanner-testing.

Or, maybe it was something in my food? A lot of food had arrived, delivered by truck to individual people. It was part of PINETREE relief efforts, so I didn't think twice about it. A lot of the boxes had said "US GOVERNMENT / COURTESY OF PINETREE", at least.

About 20 minutes after we'd gotten done (to be on the safe side), I asked Mary if she was feeling more normal now, and she said yes, but was still super-super in love with me, and she was sorry if that was a problem.

I said, "It's never a problem if people want to love me, I'm okay with that."

She repeated it - but in an analytical tone! (Yay!). "Good to hear. Are we getting up now? It's morning, I think."

I said, "Yeah."

There was an ensuite bathroom, so we went in and I went in to brush my teeth and pee, but was joined by them both before I finished either.

Kim watched me pee from the door. It was a little disconcerting. She said, "I've never watched a grown man pee before. Looks a lot like my nephew when I babysat him and he peed on me while I was changing his diaper, on the changing table!! Soaked through my shirt. I couldn't believe it was happening and just stood there and watched it arch up onto my chest. Funniest damn thing ever."

Mary laughed uproariously (as did I) and asked, "So... what did you do?"

"Changed my shirt, and I was laughing so hard I almost fell over. I got to tell my whole table, like, at lunch the next day? All my band-geek friends, they thought it was funny, too. I think some of them were disgusted or something? Infant pee? Really?... Boys."

Mary echoed this with some disdain, "High school boys." She looked at me.

I laughed at the idea, too. "Don't look at me! I went to an all guys high school, I'm an idiot wrapped in a meat sack."

"You're not an idiot. You said you have 3 degrees."

"Bachelor's. And, I got a government job, so I'm not exactly in the intelligentsia elite."

Kim said, "Intelligentsia is a Russian word. You know Russian, too? You said you were talking to some Russians..."

I moved towards the shower (I was cold) and said over my shoulder, "Nyet, ya ne govareet pa Russkie, at all. Took French and German in high school, the ladies spoke a little German and we figured it out."

Getting the water turned on, I continued, "My middle school made us all take Latin 5th to 8th grade, but unless you get off on, 'Sum patria ex Ithaca, comes infelicis Ulixi', probably not gonna help my love life."

"From?"

"Aeneid, book 3. Had to read a bunch of it, really depressing, memorize some quotes. Not really sexy unless you're... built for that, I guess. I'm doubting it."

She filed that away and I got in the shower.

Realizing there'd be lots of showers to do, I kept it short - water on-wet-off, soap, on-rinse-off, shampoo, on-rinse-off, done.

Both girls were talking quietly as I got out, their naked bodies again startling me. Kim handed me a towel.

I had to ask, "So, can't help but notice, triangle for you, Kim, and bare for Mary."

Mary said, "Did it yesterday, had to use soap for shaving cream, not great, but... "

Kim's eyes flashed, "Oh! I know, though, right? Such a pain! I hadn't shaved for forever until yesterday. Bunch of us in the bathroom for that at the Same Time. I was nervous being naked around other other girls? But, they were okay with it. I think I may do that more today, it's kind of crazy but I like the freedom of not worrying."

Mary looked at me and I didn't let my face say anything.

Sometimes I used a battery-powered beard trimmer; sometimes I shaved, it was kind of random since over a video link no one could really tell. I decided to go with the beard trimmer, set on ultra-short. In an apartment-full of women, being the only one with a beard might help spot me from a distance.

They did their showering and I got dressed, and opened the room door to find a line to the hall bathroom. I motioned that the line should include my ensuite, and said, "After I'm up, it's okay to share that."

They nodded like this was good news, negotiated about who would go to the new ensuite, and I wondered whether I'd have any soap left by the end of the day.

Something smelled good. My watch said 7:30, and I didn't know what was on the agenda for the day, but I did have to check in on my work chat app, if for nothing else than to tell them I was going to take a few days personal leave. I had accumulated a bunch of vacation, because where was I going to go, after all?

The good smell was breakfast, and I delighted in oatmeal, with something that resembled cream on top. The apartment was full again, given that all the food was upstairs in my kitchen, and once a bowl was done being used it was handed to the next person. We were definitely going to need to get some more household goods.

The doorbell rang, even though the door was open.

Egads, more people!!

I went over and invited them in. They introduced themselves as:

Ming Yeesing Smith, Biloxi Mississippi, Med height, thin, immense breasts (head-sized), wary eyes, southern accent.

Hwa Tran, dark hair, short, thin, pale, small-chested, strong, definite, organized, Texas accent, Houston.

Santi Munyos, hispanic, med build, math whiz, Mexico City via Tucson Arizona

Lisa Alliston, Zuni-indian, wide cheekbones and almost-hispanic, Vanderwagen NM near Albuquerque. Reservation kid.

Liddie (Lydia) Rallwich, Jewish, blonde roots but dyed-dark-red hair half-grown out, thin build and small-chest. Runner and pole vaulter. Fantastic muscular legs, shoulders.

They were just coming up, they'd been assigned to the apartment around the corner in our six-unit building, their two buses had arrived in the middle of the night.

Once they'd gotten inside the apartment, the PINETREE app told them their apartment was merged, the whole building should be considered one giant singular house.

Obviously, this was news to me, and I wondered exactly how many people would be fitting in a six unit apartment building.

We got them oatmeal (they were famished) and they looked over me with an evaluative stare that said they were trying to figure all this out.

Just about this time, Kim and Mary walked in.

Kim was naked.

Actually, Kim had shoes and socks on, and was carrying a hand towel. The room turned around to look, and it got quiet.

Her face was one giant smile, eyes gleaming, and she held up her arms as a 'Ta-Da'. She said, "Here I am!"

No one said anything, so I started clapping. A couple of other girls joined in, and Kim took a small bow, then said more seriously, "I am fighting years and years of body-shaming problems, so, I think, the best way is to be a nudist for a day, and see how it goes. If anyone is upset, I apologize, I'm not doing it to upset you. I want to see how this works, and if I like it."

Someone said "How... did you think of this?"

"Just... laying in bed, middle of the night, I started, like, wondering what my problems were with how the world saw me? And, I realized, it's on me, it's my worry, not the world's, so, I'm gonna do what I want for once, be Who I am, and, well, at least it'll be me and not what I'm wearing."

The new girls looked at me (we were standing as a small group near the door) and I said to them and obviously referencing Kim with a pointing-thumb, "Super sharp. That's Kim. Talked with her last night some, we shared the one mattress. She's pretty normal, I think... I guess that's what she's up to. What's your plan?"

Ming's southern accent rang clear, "Well, y'all's the only furniture I've seen, we stopped downstairs and it's almost empty, and ours is empty, too, so I think today we're going to need beds and kitchen stuff."

My phone dinged so I stepped off to look at it. It was my PINETREE app, and under messages it said, "Keep recently-discovered effects confidential until at least tomorrow morning."

Just about then, a phone near me bing'd, and I turned around. Jo Davis was reading her phone. She frowned in a confused way for a moment, raised her eyebrows, then nodded like she was agreeing. The conversation in the room was continuing on, but since I was standing there (with Dana, too), we waited for her to tell us what was up.

Jo put her phone back in her back pocket and looked at me. "PINETREE says, I am your designated primary blowjob-giver, today..." She kind of shrugged, "So, apparently, whenever you want one, it's my role here. I knew I'd have a job waiting, I guess this is it." She turned and asked, "Dana, and can you find Carrie? She's my backup. Red hair?"

Dana's eyes had gone wide at this news, but she laughed and said, "Well, I guess. Sure. I know her, hold on. She may have gone downstairs again."

After she left, I looked over. "Jo, I didn't ask for this."

"Oh, I know. I would have slapped you. Maybe. There's kind of slim pickings around here. And, we got a rundown of your bio early this morning, showed up on our PINETREE app. It had all of our bio's, we were prompted to write one during the trip and that's apparently where the text got assembled. Plus, there's one other guy, it says, is another option for us. He's a married and almost-elderly paraplegic and lives down the street?"

That was a surprise. Another option for them. "I have competition."

She laughed.

Dana came back with Carrie, she'd been waiting by the bathroom and had disheveled hair and a t-shirt and panties on, and a long-suffering expression on her face.

Once they got back, Jo held up her phone to show her the message. Dana's eyes did much the same sequence as Jo's had, and then looked at me. "Kevin. Designated. Huh."

"I didn't..."

She hand-waved, "I know. I got the briefing with the bio we..."

"I told him about the bio's."

"Oh, right. So, it said, no one is obligated to do anything. Rewards are based on compliance, but we're free to opt out if we want. And, it can be short? My watch actually is showing... see? It has an F in the top-left? That means, I'm fertile right now. It means, I can make babies."

I did a double-take, and yes, there was an F.

"So, if I want, I can get a dose of your male jelly, and I'm a busy bee for the next 9 months... and then the next 18 years... with no more interaction with you required. Might be nice, just hang out, do nothing, be pregnant. I think I'd get bored, though."

Dana said, "We have a lot of gardening to do, if we want veggies."

Kim came over and said hello.

I had a time keeping my eyes on her face.

Jo asked her, "Rumor has it you got some happy juice last night."

"Oh! That's SOOO true! He tastes better than just about anyone. AmmmAyyyzing."

Jo's eyebrows went up. She looked at me, "So, sailor, need some relief?"

I considered, "I am horny again, oddly, but that could just be standing around a roomful of beautiful women... one of whom is, wow, right here and very naked. Except for your shoes."

1...34567...13