Singular Muck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, "Yeah, didn't want to get stepped on. Not sure if I'll go outside though."

Jo said, "Well, then, shall we?"

"Okay?"

"Here?"

"Not quite sure I want to be that public... yet. Back bedroom."

"Still have people going in and out of that bathroom, but we'll cope. Come on."

She led me by the hand, and Carrie followed.

The line by the bathroom was shorter, apparently they were going to other places, too.

I lay on the bed and Jo bent down to untie my shoes. "Ever get a scheduled blowjob before?"

"I don't think we've kissed."

"You say the sweetest things."

She took off my shoes and socks, then pants, then shirt, and then stripped off herself, revealing she had a sweet rack, at least C-cups if not D-cups. Seeing me ogle them, she said, "Yeah, well, been teased about 'em my whole life. Happy they're not sagging yet, prob'ly will soon."

Carrie was just standing there, so I said, "Carrie, can you let me suck on a boob while... Jo works?"

Jo laughed (and then Carrie did), "Working? Yeah, I suppose it is work. Fun, too."

She started sucking me, and then made "Mmmm!" sounds, like she liked it.

Holding my already half-up cock vertically, her hand clenched around the base, she moved her head up and down pulling me in deeply, but not all the way to the back of her throat, maybe, I couldn't tell.

After maybe five minutes, during which I had to lay back so that Carrie could feed me one of her medium-sized and Very Nice boobs, I felt myself tightening up, and up, and then... Boom! SPURT ohmygodyesss SPURT and she held me tightly, riding out the wave of cum.

I think she choked or something, and had to pull off - and Carrie switched over, threw her leg over me, and tucked me in, still spurting, riding the rest of my wave with my cock right up into her.

This was a new sensation, having come and THEN getting to have sex, but I was in no position to argue.

She panted down at me, "Oh, woooowwwww, this is great. I was getting so horny with you sucking on me, tweaking me, I kind of played with myself, and then... you were... right there. Had to."

"Okay by me."

She sat up and leaned back, and I watched her B-cups bounce slightly as she bottomed out on me. I could feel something tickle the tip of my cock as she was at the bottom, and her face started making odd expressions.

"I think... You're hitting... my cervix... Oh... wow, that's... normally not gooooood but yesss today it is.... Today, ohhhfuckkkkuyesss, it's goood...."

It was a little much for me at the start, since I'd just come, but her riding me just seemed so amazing, I had to let it keep going. Astride my hips, she put her hands down on my chest and closed her eyes, lolling her head around and gasping about how great it was.

Of course I had fun playing with her boobs, since I didn't think I was going to come again anytime soon, and the ride was amazing.

All the while, I wondered, did the fact that I'd come before, and probably had some cum still on my penis when she mounted me, have anything to do with why she was having such an amazing time? What would happen if I told her to do something?

I had to test the waters. We were in the room alone, Jo had left. I think my biggest worry about the whole situation was that I was being played for a fool somehow, that there was a big plan to do something bad. I'd been a part of pranks before, and sometimes a crucial part was convincing someone they were really, really lucky.

"From now on, Carrie, you will never be able to tell me a lie."

Her voice, still gasping from the sex, said, very relaxed, "I will never lie to you. Forever."

I continued, "You can promise to keep a secret from me, but when it comes down to it, you'll go ahead and tell me. Say you understand."

"I understand."

Going back to what I'd said the night before, I told her the 'pretty please' instruction.

Having thought about it more, I added that she could now deep throat my cock without discomfort, and would work out every day unless it was an emergency. Finally, that she'd forget I gave her these instructions but still do them.

She seemed to take that in stride and we kept on going.

Her face seemed enraptured by how beautiful it all was, so I let her keep going.

To my great surprise, I felt myself building up to another orgasm, so I held on, and built, and built, and then CAME! YES! Spurting into her, I pulled her down on my chest and rammed my hips up into hers as hard as I could, Slam-hold, hold... pressing in, and unclench, and PRESS in farther-farther-yesss-deep and wow, holding her to me as I convulsed my fireworks-eyes in a hug of her soft-skinned body.

Eventually, I stopped coming, and she started coming herself, in a sort of almost-epileptic paroxysm of joyful moaning and jerking around on top of me.

Again, like the previous night, it lasted much longer than I'd thought a normal orgasm did, and she was left dazed, panting, utterly happy in her bewilderment.

I asked her, "Have you ever kissed a girl?"

She replied, kind of dreamily, "Oh, yeah. I went out on some dates with this girl I knew in high school, and we kissed a lot. She liked it more than me, I think. It was nice enough, and we got each other off - just rubbing stuff - but it wasn't something I wanted to keep doing. I like hard cocks. Your cock. I like your cock. I like it INNNNN me, where it is now, Right now, Nnnnrrreenniiiiiiinnnn meeee!"

My happy feeling at all this kept going, but I kind of wanted her off of me so I pulled her up and to the side so we were laying side by side.

A couple of more minutes later, the door to the room opened and Ming, the new arrival, walked in.

She was naked, and WOW, OH-my-fucking-God her breasts were huge, like anime-sized breasts, each one bigger than her head. The rest of her body was thin, svelte even, but she was sporting a huge pubic-hair bush.

She wasn't concerned with me, she was headed for the bathroom, but seeing me she smiled and said, covering her breasts a little, "OOPs!"

I laughed and motioned to my own body and said, "Ooops for me, too."

Carrie, beside me, said, "Ooops!" Then, raising her head, said, "Oh, Ming! Ming, great! Come here a minute!"

Ming came over, looking slightly embarrassed, but deciding it was okay to. Carrie said, "Ming, I will give you $100 if you taste his cum."

I said, "Hey, wait a minute! Don't I get something?"

They laughed at me, and Carrie said, "Quiet, you're not involved. Ming, deal?"

Ming considered, "I already tasted it."

"What?"

"Jo came out, she had a mouthful, and she went up to people and started kissing them on the lips, and everyone she kissed kept saying WOW that tastes amazing, so I tried, too. She was right. Everyone said how good it was. Then, she told us we had to read our PINETREE apps, unlock section C with a thumbprint, 'cuz we'd now tasted Kevin's cum."

I was super surprised, but at the same time, it all kind of fell together, it made sense? So I did, and it had a bunch of new instructions for stuff we have to do."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Kevin, tell her. Tell her she has to do section C now and comply."

I was confused, but, what the heck, "Carrie, you have to do section C now and comply."

Carrie laughed and got her phone from her pants, fingerprinted, and then started reading something lengthy off the screen.

We just watched this.

I had incentive, Carrie was beautiful and naked.

While I watched her, though, Ying knelt down and took my dripping and half-deflated (only!) cock in her mouth and started sucking it, pulling from the base like she was milking it. Her "MMmmmm..." noises kept going, so I let her go.

After a while, Carrie stopped reading, pressed a key and said calmly to the phone, "I agree".

Ying finished up and smacked her lips. "Yummy, but I desperately need a shower... so bad!"

I hadn't smelled anything, but I was sure traveling made for a need to feel clean.

I had the urge to do something, then realized it was almoset time for my work's daily standup-chat, so I got dressed again, kissed Carrie (laying there with blankets up and a happy smile), and opened the door.

There wasn't a line to the bathroom anymore, and a lot of the girls had left.

Kim was sitting on the couch (on a towel 'for sanitary reasons' she said), and some others were just hanging out reading on their phones.

I went into my "office" and found it had been reorganized, cleaned and tidied up nicely. I don't think it had looked that good since I moved in.

An hour later I was back in the living room trying to figure out what to do next. The general mood (among the ten people hanging around) was that 'we need furniture', so I decided to do what any upstanding (white) American would do when confronted by an unsolvable problem: I called the police (at the time, there was a lot of justified mistrust by Black Americans of police).

That is, I called the police chief. It went pretty much like, "Hey, this is Kevin Cooper, I need my Tesla back, or get a ride for a day, I've got to get furniture," and they were like, "we're using it," and I was like, "Yeah, I need it back, or else I'm gonna have to buy another one and send you the bill for like double what it costs," and they were like, "We'll be right over."

To be fair, they took a good 3 minutes to get there.

Jo had reappeared, dressed, by then. I figured I'd take her because she was my Blower (her phrase) and she wrote in her bio that she was practical. Even if she wasn't, I figured, I'd find out if that was right and maybe get a BJ if I felt like I needed one by midafternoon.

We headed out of town, to a nearby town about 10 minutes away that had a big used-furniture store. It turned out, it was a racket, and they rented furniture to the meth-heads that had been in my downstairs apartment, among lots of other rental properties. They would be happy to sell me furniture, they said, but I saw the prices and laughed.

Amid a bunch of 'good luck, sucker' expressions (not words, but I knew what their words and faces were really saying), we set out again.

The supermarket had some of the things we needed - soap, kitchen utensils, etc., at super-high prices, and honestly I didn't know how much to get. We had at least 20 girls now among the 3 apartments, and I suspected if there really were going to be six apartments together, we'd need a lot more than that.

The cop who drove us had seen me with all the girls at the apartment, and the idea that we were buying that much soap and shampoo and common stuff made her laugh.

On the drive back to the apartment, she said, "You want plates, furniture, and normal household stuff?"

"Yeah?"

"There's a flea market the day after tomorrow, you can get some normal stuff. Off by the DQ parking lot. What other stuff you need?"

We listed it off - mattresses, bunk beds, lumber and screws and tools (for loft beds), drawers, desks, lamps... the list went on and on. I was making a mental list as we went, and at the end I knew we were doomed.

But, we were also home. She dropped us off and wished us luck.

Walking back from the parking lot, Jo asked, "You want another blowjob now?"

"Not... right now, yet. I'd love to just watch Pam for a while, naked. I like watching naked people. Naked is fun."

"Pam is pretty."

"Sure is." I confided in her, my voice lower, "I thought about making love to her, just right there, but I didn't want everyone to think I was odd."

She laughed, "You _are_ odd, Kevin. We already think that."

"Still. So are you! You got up this morning, and ran off! I was halfway through coming? It was like just having some of my cum was enough to make you run off."

"It was! You know it!... The reason was, I had to. The PINETREE app told me this morning, it had it scripted out. It said, as soon as I could get a mouthful of your cum, I should go around and kiss the other girls around, all that I could, to give them just a little taste of it."

This sounded odd, but, then again, I'd seen what it did to Kim and Mary. I just replied, "Huh," thinking, but she went on.

"We found out, the app is giving out some kind of PINETREEPoints thing. It said, if I did this, I'd get 'good points', a bonus. So, I thought, hey, why not, I don't know yet what this points thing is going to mean, but it seems to want it. And, they're paying the bills, kinda."

"You're all about the money, sounds like."

"Oh, no, not really, but I've been poor for a long while, and poor sucks."

"No argument here."

We were about to round the corner of the building next to mine, but I looked over and saw Mrs. Dunbar coming out of her apartment/office towards me, waving.

Shifting direction, we walked over towards her.

"Mr. Cooper. You have some explaining to do."

"Ma'am?" I wasn't normally formal, but with her it seemed like the right thing to do.

"First, thank you, I have to say, don't know what's going on but your building is filling right up, and the building next to yours, too. I was almost empty at the beginning of the month."

"Really?"

"Everyone up and moved out. Left their stuff, too, a lot of it. I put it in the garages over there, I was going to sell it. But, anyway, I must say, thank you, if you had anything to do with it."

"I doubt I did, Mrs. Dunbar."

"I have two other buildings that don't have any residents at all, and they're not filling up, just the one you were in."

"Okay?"

"Well, second. I haven't had anyone complain yet, but one of your people, your... roommates, a blonde girl, is walking around the buildings without any clothes on. I don't know what kind of thing is happening here, but, I don't care much for that, it's not very Christian."

I saw Jo stiffen up a little at the mention of something being Christian, and decided to push back a little to defend Kim. "If you want to report her to the police, you can do so. But, you will risk having me live here. The people... my roommates, they're my friends now, and if there's trouble, I can go somewhere that doesn't have trouble."

She backpedaled fast, "OOHhhh no, no, Not me. I'm not PERsonally reacting to this, I'm just... Anticipating, that someone else might have a problem? So, please don't be worried, I was just suggesting that it might not be something you knew about."

"Oh, I'm aware. She's welcome to do that wherever. I think the rule is, or maybe it should be, that anyone who walks around naked, of either sex, should have a towel to sit on. That, maybe, should be the worry. Otherwise, no one should object to someone being naked in public. Ever. Naked is beautiful."

She filed this information away, like it was something to know. "I understand. Well then. She was headed to the laundry room, in your basement level? I think? I'm afraid the soap dispenser is out, we don't... have any more."

"That's fine." I turned to leave, but then remembered something. "Oh, right. Mrs. Dunbar, we'd like to have a garden, a kitchen garden, but big enough for veggies, during the summer? That means digging up some lawn here, and I'd sure hate to have to move anywhere else in order to find a yard that I could use for that."

I wasn't stupid. I knew she was in a bind over not having enough tenants. She wasn't stupid either, but she wasn't a pushover, either.

"If you want to have a garden, well. Let's see." Her expression turned contemplative. I thought she was trying to figure out what I meant, so I started explaining.

My vision was for a set of greenhouses, and the more we talked, the more ambitious I wanted to get. I made the numbers for the greenhouse sizes get bigger over time, so she had incentive to agree faster - which she did, but then wanted a height limit, and I started at one story with another story roof, so two stories, then I added a roof above that...

She agreed faster just to lock me into a number, but only after I agreed she'd get as much of the veggies for her personal eating as she wanted.

We shook hands on it, and agreed that everyone, given the current troubles, should probably be growing gardens this spring, and keeping the seeds (a requirement of mine if she was going to eat the veg, she'd save the seeds and give them back).

After we set off back to the apartment, I saw two people out on towels sunning themselves on the lawn. Given, it was a warm day, but... they were naked.

We weren't that far from my apartment, so I diverted over - and one was Kim.

The other girl was Cindi Wen, an Alameda/SFbay Chinese-American, very buxom but otherwise trim build, and her breasts were indeed gloriously pointed upwards even while she was lying down.

"Hey, Kim! Hey, Cindi!"

They looked over at me, the sun shining down so they had to prop up to see me. We moved over, and in the process, the sitting up shifted the boobs.

I was horny again.

They both said, "Hi, Kevin!" back at me. Cindi said, first, "Oh, hey, Sue said I was next on the list, after Carrie? I figured, just get naked now in solidarity with Kim, so here I am."

Kim obviously didn't agree, "And _I_ said, I'm not doing this for sexual reasons, I'm doing it for freedom and body image reasons. Good to have someone with me, though."

Looking down at Cindi, I let my gaze go down her body, and she obviously saw this because one of her legs came up and bent at the knee to splay open more. "Kim's welcome to stay out here, but I think we might want to go somewhere more private? How about the laundry room?"

I quickly said, "Sure!"

I'd set the bags of soaps we'd bought near Kim, and asked if she could take them, then left with Jo and Cindi. Jo wanted to be there 'just in case', she said.

Cindi, Jo, and I walked down the basement-stairs entrance and inside; the dull roar and soap-fragrance of laundry filled the air. I inhaled and said, "Ahhh... the romantic aromas of Ride Detergent... pun intended."

She laughed; her hands were sweeping my back and then down to my butt as we walked along.

The laundry room was not empty.

Hwa Tran, a trim and thin Houston-Vietnamese gal, and Santi Munyos, a med-build hispanic gal, were chatting over a table, folding their laundry.

Just as soon as we walked in, I walked over and said hello, but at the same time Cindi was taking my clothes off. They noticed this, of course, and were amused by it. I said, "Please just keep doing what you're doing. I'm going to have to get used to people watching me make love, I think, and this will be a new experience."

They laughed outright at that; Santi said, "Okay, I'll stay here, but I'm not clapping at the end."

Jo had stayed in the background, watching, but as Cindi and I went over to the other table, she went over to hang out with the other two.

Cindi and I kissed for a few minutes, her hands rubbing my cock idly and one of my hands playing with her sex, rubbing over it and dipping a finger in now and then.

She paused the kissing, leaning back from where she was sitting on the edge of the table, her legs open, "Can I have that now?"

I lined up, painted up and down with the head of my cock to tweak her clit a little more, and then pressed into a waiting, wet pussy, UP and IN and HAPPY, we were Joined. Her legs came around the back of my butt and I pressed up-in, and pulled out, and repeated it, trying to hold a kiss while doing this and finding it hard to bend that way.

It didn't matter. I was stroking my cock into a beautiful girl, she was loving it, her pussy held and rubbed me in all the right ways, and Life Was Good.

Life had been good upstairs that morning, too - and I'd found I could come several times in a row. I knew I could do it again, and I wanted to just Keep Up this Goodness!

Calling over my shoulder to Jo, I said, "Hey, can you get on the table here next to her and be ready for more? I might want to keep going, or start again fast, after the first one."

1...45678...13