Singular Muck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of my wives remained on Earth, safe, with enough sperm donations to enlarge my 'legacy', since that's what they had been incentivized to do, and I was happy to provide it.

The reason I'm on Mars is my figuring out I'm a God.

Notice, I didn't say I was THE God, just A god. Lowercase-g, god. As long as I was on Earth, random shit I'd say would suddenly become law, would happen to be implemented in amongst the PINETREE rules and regulations.

I believe I was scanned.

I believe - that - I - am - PINETREE.

Yes. I'm not kidding.

Some government project had to scan people to make an artificial general intelligence, and they trained it with my brain. My flawed, over-educated, sex-frustrated brain became the ruler, the ruling organization maybe, of the Earth.

Things I said popped up in PINETREE communications. Things I noticed became LAWS. If I wasn't a God, it was the biggest goddamn coincidence in the history of mankind, over and over, and I don't believe in coincidences.

So the only way to get out of that was to get out of nearby human society.

PINETREE did help by bringing this cruise ship to Mars. They didn't say how they did it, it just got there, here, and people could get on normal spaceships to come and live in it.

This, and many other ships, were the start of some big things.

Big can mean Really Fun, too.

I'm having a blast now, watching and managing teams excavating rock caverns and building glass-walled cities, gardens of green happiness under a dark-red sky.

I may go back to Earth in the next ten or twenty years, to 'retire', but I'm having so much fun out here being a pioneer with all this fancy new tech, watching robots do whatever we tell them to do and enjoying all the low-grav open-space architecture we can build.

Life has turned out SO different from what I thought it would be. Everyone's lives are different. Really, it's all due to the PINETREE, wherever they are, and all I can say to that is thank goodness our dictators turned out to be mostly benevolent.

I say 'Only Mostly' because people did die with the deprivations, not a lot on the scale of things given the upheavals, but each one is a tragedy to the people that loved them. I've felt horrible about that, but it's fundamentally not my fault.

All we need to do to keep PINETREE happy is keep having more babies, and that's Fine By Me.

I work really hard to not impart instructions on the people around me, and it mostly works, though sometimes I'll make a mistake, get checked by my ethics committee, and have to correct a problem with a 'nevermind' to the person affected.

Life goes on, and it will keep expanding now, out and up, farther into the cosmos, thanks to the PINETREE, and to the fine efforts of us humans doing what humans do: Having Happy Sex, and Making Happy Babies.

Best wishes with yours!

== The End ==