Singularity Sex Ch. 04

Story Info
Tyler's first time.
1.5k words
4.65
3.5k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Tyler a great deal of willpower not to cum in that subsequent thirty minutes or so. His cock slowly went flaccid. He sat on the couch, rubbing it idly and browsing the net over his neuralink. He still saw no news stories about the incredible new tech on which he had somehow been bestowed.

Eventually he heard footsteps again up the garden path. Amelia barely knocked on the door before hurrying back inside. Instead of the school uniform her clothing was casual -- a T-shirt with some boyband on it and a pair of shorts that were a sort of dark red colour, plus ordinary sneakers. She had never been one to dress up too sexy, but this didn't exactly bother Tyler at this point.

"Also, I brought this" she said with a grin as she entered.

From her schoolbag Amelia produced a rather large dildo. Tyler noticed it was black-coloured. It looked to be about 8 inches in length.

"Damn" was all Tyler could say at that moment. "You use that often?"

"Most nights, before bed" Amelia said slyly. "But now I might have found a replacement."

Tyler was still gently rubbing his dick up and down. Amelia reached out and added to his efforts. In a few moments he was again rock-hard. She held the dildo up against his endowment.

"Damn, you're already bigger" she said with what could almost have been a giggle. "Hard too" she added with a squeeze.

Before Tyler could make any further moves she had straddled him, leaning in for another length kiss. Still a bit overwhelmed by the suddenness of it all, his hands started exploring. One hand clutched her back, the other cautiously investigated her left boob.

With another nervous giggle Amelia broke the kiss and paused to take off her shirt. The bra was also a dark red, matching her shorts. Maybe she knew how to dress sexy after all...

Tyler continued to explore. On some level he knew these were fumbling attempts. It was his first time after all. He felt the back of her bra straps and investigated the hooks there. It took a minute of clumsy attempts before he managed to get one undone. Amelia, still kissing him, stopped and reached around to get the job done herself. Her boobs popped out in all their glory. He found each to be a decent handful, the nipples large and pink.

Still to his surprise, it was Amelia who kept escalating the encounter. He soon found her removing his own shirt, her hands running down his chest.

"Damn dude" she said again, feeling his stomach. "This is hard...you're totally getting abs".

Tyler felt another big grin forming on his face. "I think it'll take a while longer...more complicated".

"Well don't tell Siri to stop now".

Tyler's pants and underwear were still on at this point (if unbuckled to show off his manhood). Amelia got off and sat on the couch next to him. With a bit more aggression that Tyler expected she was soon pulling them down. She grabbed his dick again, going hand over hand.

"Damn man, you're like a three hander, at least!"

The sensations were building again, Tyler was already feeling light-headed, like he'd been in the middle of a running race. His face must have been flushed already. He wasn't quite ready when Amelia leaned down and stuck her tongue out.

The contact was glorious. He was seeing stars, almost like he might black out. He could hear completely involuntary grunts coming out of his mouth. Amelia kept licking his pole, rubbing her hands up and down it furiously. Tyler's own hands were quite lost, wandering between her boobs and back. He felt down around her ass, still in her shorts. He might have made the next move but wasn't quite capable at that moment with the sensations he was feeling. After maybe a minute of this he came.

His tool erupted, spouting white over Amelia's face. She jerked back a little, then smiled at her handiwork. She kept rubbing him as he continued. He had never cum so much before this week.

Amelia was giggling again. She looked up at him, licking her lips a little as she made eye contact.

"Wow" was all she said. "That's quite a lot. Its sweet too. Did you ask Siri to change the flavour?"

This question barely registered with Tyler. He sat there in a daze for a minute.

Amelia grabbed the towel he'd brought and started cleaning up. She kept rubbing him however. His cock had barely deflated.

"What did Siri do with your stamina?"

"Um..." said Tyler a bit uncertainly. "I think its improving, been jerking off a few times a day to be honest".

"Hmmm, lets see then" Amelia said, sitting back and pulling down her shorts and panties. She turned and got a condom out of her bag as well. She went back to rubbing him. Even after just a couple of minutes, he felt his tool hardening again fully. Amelia put the condom on the end, it rolled down with some difficulty.

"Damn, gonna have to get magnum-sized ones soon" she observed. Tyler's hands were wandering about again, giving her boobs a nervous squeeze. After a moment she straddled him again. One hand was on his shoulder while the other grabbed his tool and guided it in. She felt very wet.

"Oh...that's pretty big" she said as he entered her. He slipped in easily the first few inches, then things seemed to slow down. Amelia started moaning as he slid deeper. She quickly grew in volume. After a couple of minutes he seemed to have bottomed out. He slid in and out of her smoothly. Her moans quickly escalated into shrieks. Soon she was just about screaming.

They went at it this way for a while. Maybe ten minutes? Fifteen? Tyler was not sure. Amelia's enthusiasm didn't waver. He gripped her tightly as she rode him and felt his own sensations build again. Eventually he felt another climax coming. Tyler gave a deep moan of pleasure. His dick spasmed so hard he felt his whole body shake. With every twitch he could feel the condom filling with his seed. After a while he shifted over a bit and Amelia slid off him. She clutched him tightly, lying beside him on the couch. She was breathing hard, but had a very big smile on her face as she stroked his still pulsing dick. The condom looked stretched almost to breaking point.

"You cum?" Tyler said uncertainly.

"Oh yeah" Amelia answered with a laugh. "Only three or four times...that thing really is incredible."

They lay like that for a while as Tyler slowly went limp. Amelia removed the condom, cleaning him up and playing with him a little more, but the show seemed to be over for now.

"So, you said Siri offered you a pill?" Amelia said eventually.

"Yeah."

"So...can I get one?"

It took only a moment for Tyler to check.

"Siri says to go over to the fridge" he relayed.

With a moment's hesitation, Amelia did so. She returned a minute later, clutching the same little white pill Tyler had taken.

"This is it?"

"Yeah."

Amelia tilted her head a little. The gesture told Tyler she was talking to Siri herself. She was frowning a little.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked after a polite minute.

Amelia seemed a little uncertain.

"Should I be telling you?"

He shrugged. "Well, I'm just curious. You can ask it to be taller, stronger, bigger I suppose. Whatever you want."

"Siri" Amelia asked, out loud this time. "What if I asked you to increase my metabolism a bit? Enough that I can eat what I want without getting fat?"

"Certainly" replied the AI, in both their heads. "I could increase your resting calorie burn rate by 8%, enabling you to lower your BMI and maintain a level of under 22 with your current diet."

"You could make me taller?"

"Yes."

"How tall are you making him?" she asked, gesturing at Tyler.

"Tyler's previous height was five-seven, or 170cm. His current height is 172. He has requested a raise to six foot, or 183."

She thought on this another moment. "Well I'm just five-four at the moment...what's the average supermodel height?"

"Approximately five foot ten inches, or 178cm in height."

"Alright then. Make me that height, but I still want to be skinnier."

"Maintaining a BMI of under 22, your weight can be maintained at 68kg."

"Ok then" she replied. She gave a bit of a laugh. "This is so crazy...I want to be toned though." She glanced over at Tyler's naked stomach. "I want abs."

"With a BMI under 20, you would weigh 62kg and likely show...visible abs."

"Yes. Get me that...if it's safe."

"You want to be a supermodel?" Tyler asked, chuckling himself. He looked her up and down. "What about these?" he asked, indicating her chest.

"Oh these?" Amelia asked, looking down. "They're already a D-cup. I'm happy with them. Although..." she looked up suddenly. "Siri, I don't want to lose any fat from my boobs. Keep them the same, alright?"

"Yes. Your breasts will remain the same size."

"Ok good, well, here goes."

Amelia went over to the sink and poured a glass of water. Glancing at Tyler, she swallowed the pill and drained the glass in one gulp. She looked back at him. The two teenagers were grinning at one another.

Despite their earlier exertions, Tyler felt his newly enhanced cock twitching again.