All Comments on 'Sink or Swim Ch. 01: The Seduction'

by Osiris_HighTops

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Insecurity Runs Rampant

Apparently, many of the stories in this section are carefully read by insecure men who also lack maturity. Either they’ve never had women or their women left them for superior men. And I really have to wonder why they continue to read these stories. Maybe it’s because they’re imagining their exes with the young stud in this story. Well, I’m secure and able to think outside of the box. More importantly, I’m smart enough to realize I’m reading fiction. And I gave this work of fiction a 5. It was a very hot story. I also thought it was believable and well written. I eagerly await the second installment.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago

I think this is the first time I've actually felt sympathy for the young stud in a cuckold scenario: He comes across as a virgin or nearly so, and he clearly believes that she is near his age and that this is a legitimate date with the girl of his dreams.

It's certainly possible that, as a horny 18-year-old, he'd be okay with just being used as a sexual aid in her marriage, but she's not particularly interested in finding out if he has any qualms about fooling around with a married woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@mastercuck anon "Insecurity Runs Rampant"

It's because people are tired of seeing garbage stories flood the LW section. Browse the new stories of LW and all but 1 or 2 are just garbage. What happens if you don't take out the trash and just let it sit there? Well it starts to stink and attracts bugs and then you got a real problem on your hands.

Get it now?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What people are tired of is you ANNNONY

You are the biggest POS on earth. You need your brain flushed and your mouth full of dicks!!!! You're a pussy a coward and a fag.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
This was just bad

The story claims the husband and wife have been together and have a three year old. She struggles with losing weight and wants to get back down where she was before the birth. Husband joyously claims that if she hits her goal she can have a boy-toy. Gives her an age group of 18 to 20. She hits her goal and off she goes finds an 18 year old goes to the movies and jerks him off with the next time planning on fucking him.

Is the husband so desperate or afraid that he will lose his wife that he wants to become a cuckold to keep her? What happened to the three year old doesn't she matter to the mom? Was this a challenge by the husband to find out her true loyalty?

Hightops, if you want to write cuck stories why not put them in fetish? This is not a Loving Wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A new Mother needs a reason to cheat?

Spineless husband + slut wife = a divorce. She's just had a baby and her reason to loose the baby weight is to have an affair with some random guy? Won't her Mother and Father be proud! I'm sure all her friends will approve too. Not one single cuckold story has EVER been either sexy, erotic or entertaining. All you have is some poor, cowardly husband and a wife willing to demean, degrade and humiliate him. Risking her health to boot. What's fun to read about that garbage?

1 star only because negative stars aren't available - YET!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@anon what people are tired of is you

You need to go back to your room cucky. Your mom and wife don't want you getting in their way while they get stuffed by the whole neighborhood. I bet you like that cucky. How does it feel not to be man enough for any girl? Why are you calling me fag like it's an insult? I thought you cucks loved sucking your girl's boy friends dick? Because that's the closest you'll ever get to any pussy. I think your mom's about finished now. Better go clean her up, you wouldn't want a half brother now would you?

Newsflash you're anonny too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Intence

So hot, just wish that I had met someone like her 50 years ago. The complainers are a bunch of prudes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Crap at its finest. 1* for this garbage

Complete trash and waste of time.....well at least this lame tale is quite short and just made me waste three minutes of my time.

What stupid, nonsense, wimpy tale!

1* for this crap.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Wierd af fetish for shoes and the smell within

sorta killed this for me. Love to see a mature wife take on a y oung buck who hasnt been trained, who uses her simply for his own pleasure and objectifies her as a slut and a hole to cum in. This started down that path but the shoe thing was a boner killer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not sure why the hate (fucking HOTTEST handjob on Literotica IMO)

Look guys, the story tags are right there, if you're not into that stuff, why even comment, why even click on it? Look there are plenty that liked it, but the vocal minority floods the comment section.

Keep them commin

5/5 well written, hot and intense... and that's just a handjob scene! Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The

@Not sure why the hate (fucking HOTTEST handjob on Literotica IMO) Anon

1. According to survays 50% of the cuckolding lifestyle husbands in the life are bisexuals, latent homosexuals or homosexuals.

One part of the hetero cuckolding lifestyle husbands are psychic ill submassive male.

The second part of the cuckolding lifestyle husbands are extrem porn addicts which is similare illness as the drug, alcohol, gambling addictions.

2. The 80% of the readers read stories, novels or watch movies with a brain system that the readers put their imagine into the stories. Huge majority husbands (or future husband material) male readers (remember to 80%) can not put their imagine into cuck stories. THE MAJORITY MALE PEOPLE DO NOT WANT TO BE CUCKOLD!

3. Somebody who do not understand this reader brain system either belongs to the 20% readers (who do not put their imagine into the stories) or member of the cuckold lifestyle as bull, hot wife, willing cuck husband.

4. The sexual majority husbands put their imagine into such stories where the cheated on husbands get revenge, get better life with other women. Who are cheater bastard husbands they do not like these type stories.

5. Loving wives contains many BTB, consequence stories that many readers look at the new stories if they are BTB/consequence or other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Incentive

Seems as tho if he wanted to incentivise her weight loss he sure went kinda wild with his first offer. Perhaps a car or vacation first? No set-up to suggest that this plan wasn’t outrageous based on their perhaps liberal sexual history. Not a fan of sniffing feet & shoes.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Different than most slut stories. Thanks

Points off for your popcorn fetish, for her getting smirky and holding out on hubby, and for her failure to shut that I love you shit from Jakey boy down. Oh, and for her hubby being dumb enough to offer her up as a fuck toy for weight loss.

Creativity taken too far can create implausible scenarios

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Stupidity reigns supreme

on literotica.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
Keep it going

Love young virile cock. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What crap 10 inches ,not in this world.

10 squirt of come 10 inch cock. Total exeration. Impossible in a male. Plus the pain of the seduction . This is a total work of garbage. Getting ng in shape to cheat with a young stud underage too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
different wrapper

same old wacc crap

Osiris_HighTopsOsiris_HighTopsalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Hi Everyone

First off, thanks to those that have left positive comments, I appreciate them and will continue. I'm just starting at this writing thing and I'm sure I will get better with time.

Secondly, I'm not sure who this "liberal cunt" you think is writing this, I'm not a liberal and I'm not a woman and I'm definitely not a RL Cuck. I'm 100% hetero and secure, not addicted to anything but caffeine and nicotine. You do know that not all guys that get turned on by their wives fucking a young guy aren't beta-wimps right? Sometimes they are secure enough to just know that their wives will always come crawling back on their hands and knees with their mouths open ready to suck your dick.

Third, this is a STORY! *HUGE GASP* and in stories guys will almost always shoot their moneyload a few feet in the air more times than you could ever. This is fiction...

Fourth, I was sure this would be considered Loving Wife section, but if it's more fetish, maybe I'll put the next one there. What do you guys think?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 6 years ago
The premise is pretty much the same:

Loving husband encourages wife to find and fuck some stud while remaining faithful. Loving wife immediately leaps at the opportunity to enjoy a younger, more handsome and bigger cocked lover.

Sexual escapades ensue.

This was neither enjoyable nor un-enjoyable. It was standard.

They say life is stranger than fiction and honestly, there is nothing new under the sun; but it's the telling of the story that's key. Paint us a picture of jealousy, anger, acceptance, hurt. Take us on their journey, good or bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Here we have the queen of all whores

@annettebishop loving this bad story about another cheating whore!

OOAAOOAAalmost 6 years ago
Great story!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunneralmost 6 years ago
Re: Hi Everyone.

I would vote for putting the next installment right here in Loving Wives. I enjoy seeing immature morons getting all worked up. Great story! Pay no attention to the haters and keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
DO NOT BE BULLIED BY THE TROLLS

To the author: There are one or two very vocal fools with multiple accounts who will try to bully you into posting in other categories. Do not be pressured by them. If the main force behind the story is that the wife is having sex with others, then by all means, stick to your guns and put it where YOU want to put it. These rude people have tried to take over this section and only want stories where a wife cheats and the husband takes revenge or kills her. They are the ones in the wrong category. Read Literotica's description of this category..extramarital fun, swinging, sharing and more. Please do not fall victim to these blowhards. In fact, most writers here have taken to simply deleting their rude comments. Please continue to post here and do us all a favor and simple delete the rude trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ignore the trolls

The nasty comments come from [usually] men that are either impotent or just plain too useless to have a significant other - of any sex. Keep writing.

Especially about Natasha!

You do of course know that I dated and fucked Natasha long before you met and eventually married her. (She did tell you, right?)

Well, let me tell you... what Nat and I did way long ago pales in comparison with what you just shared with us!

Go ahead, encourage OUR lovely Nat to open up and tell you other things she and I did.

Then your trolls will not be so surprised after all, will they!

Great story: six stars (five for the story; one for OUR lovely Nat)

Mnghm17Mnghm17almost 6 years ago
Go for it

Familiar story but a new and different slant.

Looking forward to part two.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Fetish

THREE of the tags are some sort of fetish. SO why isn't this in Fetish?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOsiris_HighTops@Osiris_HighTops
30 Followers
Just a regular person from a regular town. Love my wife with absolute and utter totality. I have a fetish for her, she is everything I want in a woman. Happily together, she pleases me with her style and choice of sneakers and clothing. Young at heart and will always be.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES