All Comments on 'Sinking Lower and Lower'

by januaryjosephinecunis

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jammintoohard1jammintoohard1about 1 month ago

This is true freedom. The ultimate self-expression. Not limited by what others think, but by what you want to feel. And the amount that you feel is enough for the whole world. And more. It's like the pain and the suffering that others inflict merely makes you self actualize. Instead of it breaking you, it only makes you crave it more.

The cycle of self destruction leading to further self destruction is almost inevitable. You're a beautiful doll, a plaything to be used, to be desecrated. After all, isn't the value of something only in its use? And what's more beautiful than something pristine and elegant like yourself being brought low? Especially willingly?

This is an incredible insight into your literary mind. I wonder how much of it is fantasy, and how much of it you crave.

Just be careful. You can only take so much because you're human. Or are you something more? Are you insatiable and limitless in your ability to endure pain and humiliation, to provide pleasure, to be the ultimate painslut?

I think it's just a fantasy. Don't you think so too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

MasterPeace

n4n

phoenixexistsphoenixexistsabout 1 month ago

this definitely is more of an introspective article than a story. thanks for sharing.

januaryjosephinecunisjanuaryjosephinecunisabout 1 month agoAuthor

jammin! thank you so much!

it is hard to answer the question "how much of this is fantasy, how much do i actually crave?"

i crave all of it, horny pussy wants all of it, thinking about every last horrible element of this makes me need to touch myself, and brings me closer to the edge of climax when i do. and if/when i allow myself to topple over, it's usually in response to the most grisly images, or the most humiliating situations.

but would i want all this to actually happen to me? as it turns out, nope! i was confused for awhile, but as it turns out i don't really want most of this to actually happen in my real life. i don't want to take risks that could lead to my death or other serious injury. i am a masochist in real life, but i need to be careful about what situations i get myself into and what kinds of craziness i do and do not want to invite into my life. having a good therapist helps a lot!💕

jammintoohard1jammintoohard1about 1 month ago

You're welcome!

I'm over the moon that you've resolved your confusion and have chosen to walk the safer path. Sometimes it is hard to differentiate between fantasy and reality. But the truth is, they bleed into each other more than we know. It takes a bit of confidence and a lot of luck to keep them separate enough to keep out of trouble. And I feel I have to thank that therapist for helping you arrive at this conclusion. I hope you can keep that caution and self preservation with you at all times.

That said. It is quite titillating that you "topple over" to the most humiliating situations. That you crave it is... well it definitely stokes the fire.

KinkStoryLoverKinkStoryLoverabout 1 month ago

I'm impressed with what a meditation this is on just how low it's possible to sink if you don't find a way to set limits for yourself and what might happen to you if you don't. I found myself mentally getting sucked into downward spiral as I read this, which really speaks to the quality of the writing. And Yay for the therapist as well!

talk67mtalk67mabout 1 month ago

I like it. I like how honest and open you are. I agree....plain orgasms are ok, but I like way more, paingasm, humiligasm, pubgasm.....something different.

Im glad you shared....keep writing

januaryjosephinecunisjanuaryjosephinecunis29 days agoAuthor

guys i really appreciate all your comments... you have no idea.❤️

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

F*ck me this authoress is insane in the membrane. But i ain't complainin! Holy sh*t!

LeBaronSamediLeBaronSamedi21 days ago

So far out. And that's exactly why it's so hot. A mind fuck in the most literal sense.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

not boring

Diomedes5465Diomedes546512 days ago

Fabulous - a wonderful mind. Thankyou for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanuaryjosephinecunis@januaryjosephinecunis
um... hi everybody. i'm new here, and this is my first time publishing anything. i have a lot of extreme fantasies, involving all kinds of horrible things happening to me (or to various fictional stand-ins for me). i am very hormonal, in fact i may have an imbalance of some ...