Sinners Haven: Angela

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela came down from her rush finally taking in the situation as she covered herself embarrassed. Sheepishly she stood up and followed Candy out. The other staff didn't seem bothered as they simply boarded the elevator and the door closed.

The hallway was something out of a dream. Filled with fine art and plenty of high quality statues. The carpet was a soft shade of red with purple and gold accents that made the whole p-lace pop with life. There was a soft scent of cinnamon that wafted through the halls. Candy walked confidently leading Angela down to a communal washroom.

"Go ahead and clean yourself up. There's all kinds of cleaning products you're free to use as well as towels to dry off with. Go ahead and take your time. When you're ready I'll be over here in our uniform room. I'll check on sizes to get you started." She smiled and let Angela take it in before leaving.

"But I don't..." She was gone before Angela could think. The washroom itself was a large multi person shower/locker room. No one else was in the room so she had the place to herself. Discarding her ruined outfit along with her shoes she checked the soaps first. The selection was varied and all smelled wonderful. Having picked out her favorite vanilla scents she headed to the shower heads. Each one was ornate with a design that made it look like a dragon claw holding a steel ball. Turning it on she found it had holes to allow the water to come out in a wide spray covering a large area.

It was the first decent shower she had in a while and she was gonna enjoy it. Letting the warm water cascade down her soft flesh. Each drop takes off weeks of dirt and grime. She had the thought of why she did that in front of everyone but it soon faded as the warmth relaxed her tired muscles. Her comfort was short lived as hunger crept into her mind and she started to rush. She made sure to wash everything and moaned when she reached her sensitive clit.

"Oh my goodness the water feels so good. Why am I so sensitive right now?" she didn't have long to decide as another pang of hunger forced her to finish fast. She quickly checked the towel area, finding them all to be big and soft. It felt like rubbing against a cloud as she dried off. Stepping out, covered by a towel she rushed over to find Candy.

"Heya dear, you look much better and cleaner but you forgot some stuff. But that stomach I'm sure needs to be filled first let's go." She led her along through the halls. The long corridors felt even longer to her as she felt weak. After a while she caught a whiff of such amazing smells. Looking into the room candy stood next to her jaw dropped.

Staff of all kinds were getting various kinds of foods. A cook in the center making everything fresh. Candy led her up and let her pick anything she liked. At first Angela was overwhelmed and couldn't decide. However, one look at the omelets and she nodded. Picking a meat and veggie filled one.

The food was accompanied by wonderful music that just made her feel at ease. It gave her a moment to look around and see her new coworkers. Most of them stayed in costume and had the horns, wings, and tails. They didn't eat much but looked well fed. It was a majority female with a few male mixed in. candy joined her with her food of a big burger.

"You look a little distracted sweetie, new to something like this? You shouldn't worry as most of the people here are for the games not you. A word of advice, be careful with the incubi. Those guys are real studs and you never know if they'll wanna bring you back to their room. Speaking of that, you're free to have partners whether for professional or personal reasons. Just don't bring them back to the staff rooms. "

This statement shook her more than anything else. This was the first time she had been told about fucking and she felt so hot. Why did her statement of what not to do make her feel like this? She washed it away with food as she stuffed her face. Gorging herself on all she could get. It all tasted great and warmed her soul through and through. For the first time in a while she felt safe and at home,

After dinner she followed candy to the wardrobe room. It was filled with girls getting their outfits and some exchanging broken ones. "Ok, now let's see what we have for you. I'd say you are more of a blue skin with some strong wings and small horns." She pulled out the items as she described them. The outfit had the matching skin colour as it was very revealing.

"This seems a little much. Couldn't I just wear regular clothes?" her questions were met with silence as Candy got her into it. The fit was snug but breathable with pads to accentuate her curves. The tail and wings fitted to it and almost felt real as it followed her movements. The horns were put on last to top off the look. Now she looked the part but she still needed training.

"Well aren't you a cute little succubi? You'll steal the hearts of all the patrons. So I'm going to put you on drink duty for your first shift. You don't seem steady in the heels so I'll avoid the roller skates."

Candy surprised her by giving her a deep kiss and rubbing her crotch. Lightning surged through her as she started to get wet. This was more intense then she was used to as Angela's legs shook from pleasure. "Don't forget to attract men with your lust. Draw them in and make them wanna spend more money. When they are at their lowest you strike and offer them more credit."

Her words burned in Angela's mind as she orgasmed, soaking her new panties in her juices. Candy licked her fingers clean as she returned to normal. "Now, let us go get you started so you can earn that pay. We accept tips so make sure to shake the money maker."

"Wait?! What was that? Why did you ahhhhh.. " her protests were washed away amid a sea of ecstasy. Her body craved more but denied as candy walked away, swishing her tail. Angela reluctantly followed along as her outfit was self drying. The halls felt smaller as she walked along. The tail moved on its own as they moved back to the elevator. She had time to contemplate things as they rode down to the bottom floor.

The ride felt extra long as candy pulled out some make up from seemingly nowhere. Applying the proper shades to fill out Angelas face. Accentuating her eyes and mouth. Unbeknownst to Angela it was further magic to change her into a full blooded succubi. Seeping into her and slowly but permanently changing her face to be sexy.

The elevator reached the bottom as Candy walked out with her. "Ok love, now your badge there will mark you as an employee. You would be amazed how many fakes we get through here. So just head to the bar and they'll start by giving you drink orders. The sections are symbol coded. So today you get the maple leaf section. It's smaller for newbies like yourself."

Looking out she saw there were about 3 barstools, two game tables, and about 15 slot machines. Each one is made specifically for the maple leaf. Candy handed her the notepad she would use to take orders and a pair of skates.

"Go ahead and put them on. You'll need the speed, trust me." They looked to be the perfect size and felt quite comfy. It was lucky Angela used to skate when she was a kid so she got her balance right away. She took to this part of the job with joy and fervor. Heading straight out only to be stopped.

"Wait a moment. Before you go you need to know your work. You take drink orders for the folks playing. If you need to you can call a busboy to the mess at the bar. They will clean things up for you. Most drinks are by name so just write what they say and the barkeep will get it ready. My advice, learn a pattern to speed up the process." She pointed to the very large burly guy working the bar. There was a tough woman further down acting as a second one.

With that Angela was free to work. She took all the advice to heart and got to work quickly. Racing around to all the tables getting their orders and taking them in. As the changes continued her ass and hips got more seductive. It served to increase her tips as well. She found not just men but women loved her appearance. She ended the day with over 100 dollars in tips alone. She didn't even have to share. It came around the end of her shift when candy returned.

"Well look who's fitting in just fine. Next thing you know you'll be demanding the bigger sections. Tips can be addictive and that's ok. So why don't we go get some dinner then i'll show you to your room. You have a roommate but she's been here since it opened so don't hesitate to ask her advice."

Angela nodded along and followed. Despite the long day of skating and such she felt great. Like she'd gotten a full night's sleep and chugged a whole pitcher of coffee. Yet there was no crash or anything. She was just feeling high on life and souls. Little did she know it was the soul she managed to absorb from working. The whole place giving her energy thanks to the lives they drain,

The service elevator came up to the restaurant level and Candy let Angela pick what she'd like. The options were vast and seemed to come from all corners of the earth. Having never tried it, she picked Japanese cuisine. The atmosphere of the area felt truly historic. It was a traditional culture restaurant with all the best of japan's history. She was in awe at the quality of the staff and decorations. However her hunger came and she swiftly sat down.

"How'd you like your first day? It's a real rush but you'll get used to it in no time. Oh and don't worry about the outfit. I prefer to have it on all the time. It's somewhat freeing compared to regular stuff."

Candy smiled and led Angela to the cafe for the staff. Everyone was wearing their outfits though some removed the tails for ease of comfort. The selection was amazing and seemed to have some food from every type of cuisine. It was a dizzying amount of variety and Angela had to take a second to look at it all.

"Food here is free for staff as long as you don't abuse it. Most folks find the coffee the best and I just love the strawberry cheesecake. Go ahead and get what you want and I'll get us a spot to sit."

She ordered herself something before moving to a table to wait. It was daunting but soon Angela found some classics she liked. Choosing to get some spaghetti and meatballs. She wanted to try it so she added the cheesecake Candy suggested. The wait was rather short and the food was ready. She took the tray to the table and the smell gave her comfort.

"Not a bad choice, I see you got some of the cheesecake. I woulda shared some of mine if you wanted but to each their own." She started to eat as she simply got a cup of tea and cake.

The food was amazing though as it had a rich full flavour. The deep aroma was accentuated by her new changes as the food secretly contained more of the potion used to change humans. It worked to enhance the feeling and made it taste even better.

The chatter in the room spiked with how silly the customers were. Being only staff they could speak freely about the truth. Some were speaking of how close a few were. They looked forward to seeing their final moments slip away. Others discussed the higher floors and how big some of the men were. This was also the first time Angela saw the male staff. They looked so strong and powerful with one in particular being a stand out.

He had a firm chiseled body with curves in all the right places. His horns were much bigger than the other and he exuded sexual dominance. She felt herself get a bit wet just looking at him before candy snapped her out of it.

"Hey, wake up. You're drifting a bit there sweetie. Maybe you need some sleep." She smiled as Angela had somehow gotten through all the food while she stared at him. The remaining bite though spread a feeling of warmth as the velvety soft texture only added to the rich flavour. The sweetness was perfectly balanced with a tart graham cracker crust that had a firm crispness to it.

"Oh um sorry. I guess I got caught up with things. Sleep does sound good though. I'll just make my way there." She exposed herself as an attendant took the dishes away. Allowing her to leave unattended.

The walk back started to feel heavier and heavier as she reached her room. Opening it up she got the soft scent of lavender coming from inside. It was coming from a few candles as her roommate was meditating on the floor.

She was a typical goth in appearance. Her hair was long and black with a nice sheen to it. She had purple lipstick and dark eyeliner on. A soft pink blush made her face pop though. Her outfit was a dark purple with black and red accents on it.

"Hello roomie. How's the first day? You can come in and not just stare at me."

She smiled and stood up. She was much taller than Angela being about a foot taller. She was toned and rather thin. She didn't have big tits, maybe a C cup at best. Her body screamed boy but she was definitely a girl. She smelled of lavender and sandalwood.

"The names Veltra and I work up on the entertainment floor. I tend to bring in client's to my room if they pick the special package. It involves them being brought in so I wanted to warn you."

Angela smiled and shook her hand but soon felt exhaustion set in. The world drifted off as Veltra helped her to the bed. It was so soft and warm it soothed her tired muscles. She didn't even have the strength to take her clothes off and just let sleep claim her.

12