Sins of the Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's not my sister," I said evenly as we drove off.

Of all the things I expected, I wasn't expecting Pauline to slam on the brakes. Luckily or unluckily, I was wearing my seatbelt, which prevented me losing teeth on the dash, but made me groan as the pressure was right on my wound.

"What do you mean she's not your sister?!" Pauline snapped.

"She's not biologically my sister. The doctor tested her blood type so she could donate for my surgery. She's not my sister."

Pauline glared for a moment, before nodding her head and starting to drive off again. "Explain," she demanded.

"Think back to high school biology, those punnett square things with the blood groups." Looking over I saw her nod her head. "My father is AB positive, I'm A type. She's O negative. It's literally impossible for her to be biologically related to me."

"But... She's got an ID, she recognised her name..." Pauline frowned.

"I know. I think there's a lot to unpack, but I don't think she's pretending. Though, she could just accept that I called her that without a second thought. You've seen how she's-"

"Attached?" Pauled sighed. "Yeah, I thought I was going to have to beat some sense into you. Now... Well shit James, what are you going to do with her now?"

"Marry her and have her pump out kids for the next decade," I offered. Pauline glared at me so I sighed. "She's made it absolutely clear she wants nothing more than to stay with me. You should have seen her reaction when I told her I didn't want a slave. Hell, tonight was all because she thought I didn't want her. She recognised the girls as my biological children and panicked."

"Huh..."

"Yeah, sooo..." I shrugged my shoulders. "If she doesn't change her mind, then I'm probably going to marry her, then have her pump out a few kids."

Pauline nodded along, "after all these years of me pushing you to date. You decide to shack up with the first escaped sex slave you find."

"Pretty sure she chose me, if I'm being honest," I shrugged.

Pauline just harrumphed and kept driving. I could tell the situation bothered her. But I figured it was more about being wrong about my sister's whereabouts, than anything since. That woman held herself to such a high standard. But really, our little organisation wouldn't last a month without her. Sure I could do it on my own. But I'd have told a lot more people to 'get fucked' than she would.

"Alright, I'll pop in tomorrow and drop you off some clothes and a new phone," Pauline said, pulling up at the emergency department. "I imagine Larry will have a bill sent through for his time tonight. He's already holding back the cops. But if one shows up to interview you, make sure you call him."

"Thanks," I shot her a smile, "do you mind checking on Athena tomorrow before you come round?"

Pauline just rolled her eyes, "Yeah, sure."

"Thanks," I grinned, leaning over, I gave her a peck on the cheek.

Without another word, I opened the car door and stepped out onto the road. The same security guard was staring me down. I managed to hide rolling my eyes as I turned and closed the door. I honestly couldn't stand the politics of large organisations. Someone, somewhere, was grilling his ass to hassle anyone who parked here for any length of time. The fact that both times, Pauline was the only one here meant nothing. So with a sigh, I walked through the entrance and towards the reception desk.

The woman at the counter looked up at me before frowning. "Aren't you-"

"Yeah, probably. I'm back now. I think I'm a little late for the last blood pressure test," I said evenly.

The woman just nodded and picked up the phone, "take a seat, someone will be out shortly."

Nodding, I did just that.

***

Master James had a lovely home. The house was clean and organised from what I could see. The kitchen was modern, even by not-master's standards... Not-master... I watched him die earlier today... Part of me felt happy... But part of me was just relieved that he wouldn't be coming to find me any time soon. Hopefully his friends wouldn't either. But enough of that, I needed to familiarise myself with Master Jame's home... Checking every door as I passed through. The kitchen was well stocked with plenty of food. A few things were out of date, but they went bad in the last day or so. I made sure to keep a note of what needed to go out to the bin. I'd take care of it the moment Master James told me I could go outside. I wouldn't disobey him again.

Moving through the kitchen and into the lounge, I appreciated the setup. It was clearly designed to entertain, but the single cushion on the chair closest to the television told me he didn't do so often. Heading into the hall, I found the door to the linen closet. Plenty of towels, sheets, spare blankets. The next door was cleaning supplies. The one after that, was an immaculate bedroom. A large comfortable looking double bed. At least I thought it was a double bed. It was larger than what I was used to sleeping on, but not as large as my previous masters' beds. It was probably a spare room, which I confirmed by checking the drawers and wardrobe, which were empty.

Across the hall from this room was a bathroom. It was large, spacious and tiled. Far nicer than any bathroom I'd used in many years. Turning about, I continued down the hall. The next door I checked made me pause. Stepping into the room, I gazed in wonder at the twin, pink beds against each wall. The various toys, dolls and stuffed animals were lined up neatly on every shelf and even the floor in some places. And... For some reason I felt a small ache in my stomach... Like something was missing... Something I should have, or do. With a small frown, I turned and left as quickly as I could. If Master James was in a forgiving mood, I might ask him what he thought.

The final door at the end of the hall, was the master bedroom. Master James' bedroom. I knew that instantly. Even though it had been a few days, it still smelled like him. I couldn't help but move to the bed and press my face into his pillow. My naughty little cunt throbbed as I breathed his scent. Straightening, I looked around the room. He had an ensuite, a little smaller than the main bathroom, but no less luxurious. Turning, I could see full length, floor to ceiling curtains. It occured to me I hadn't seen outside yet. walking around the bed, I took hold of the fabric and pulled them apart. I couldn't see very much, but what I did made me smile. An outdoor eating area under a gazebo. The whole thing surrounded by trees, shrubs and flowers of all sorts. And right at the back, was a large spa. I rubbed my thighs together for just a moment before scalding myself for taking pleasure where I wasn't allowed. Dropping the curtains, I turned away, wondering if Master James had silicone based lubricant. I would love for him to take me in the spa... Or take me at all... Gods... I was such a needy little whore...

RING RING

My head snapped up, that was the phone.

RING RING

Rushing from the room, I moved to answer it.

RING RING

Reaching the end of the hall, I turned and located the phone on the wall.

RING RING

Rushing over I picked it up.

RING-

"Hello?" I asked quickly.

"That was five rings," Master James said evenly.

I instinctively lowered my gaze and dropped my head in submission. I'd failed again... I was so pathetic. "Master James-"

"You need to be punished," Master James cut me off.

I just nodded my head, "I'll take whatever you deem necessary. I must atone for my transgressions."

"Good," he said. I could hear the smile in his voice, which brought me hope. "Have you located which chair in the living room is mine?"

"Yes, Master James," I replied instantly, glancing at it.

"Good, put the phone on loudspeaker, then go sit in it."

Taking the phone from my ear, I located the button for the loudspeaker and pressed it. Turning I moved to his chair and sat down. "I'm sitting down," I said quickly.

"Take off your pants."

Hearing those words made me pant. I know he wasn't here to touch me himself. But even if he wanted me to do something that hurt, I was still going to enjoy this. Placing the phone on the armrest, I lifted my hips and shuffled my pants down to my ankles. I tried to ignore how red and swollen my slutty little clit was. It ached to be touched with every heartbeat. God I was such a whore...

"Take your clit in your dominant hand and pinch it between your fingers."

Reaching down, I did as he asked. The sensation of my fingers touching my clit for the first time in days was beautiful agony. But not wanting to waste time, I firmly took the naughty little nub between my fingers and squeezed until it started hurting.

"Are you ready?" Master James asked.

The tone of his voice raised my heart rate, which in turn, raised the mad throbbing in my worthless clit. I was already going to need to clean his seat. My juices were pooling around my thighs. "Yes, Master James... It... It hurts so good," I moaned, hoping he'd enjoy knowing what I was experiencing.

"Beside you should be a box of tissues." I glanced over, locating the box. "Take one out and gently scrunch it into a fan shape."

Reaching over, I pulled out a tissue and scrunched it into the rough shape of a fan. I was holding it bunched in my fist with one end sticking out. "What next, Master James?" I said, with a slight waiver to my voice.

"Now, I want you to gently run the very edges of that tissue over your clit, while continuing to pinch it firmly."

Gods yes, he was finally going to take steps to claim me. To use me... To own me... Shuffling the tissue around in my hand so the edge was easier to get into position, I gently did as Master James commanded. The soft touch of the tissue, even without pressure, was electric. Sharp jabs of pleasure shot through my worthless clit, into me very core. I let out several small gasps and bit my lip, trying to distract myself from the pleasure. Master James hadn't told me I could come yet.

"How does that feel?"

I shuddered, before licking my lips. "Master James, it's so good. Like little electric bolts shooting through me."

"Mmmm," he groaned, making my tunnel clench. "Is it going to make you come?"

I gasped, hearing his words. "Yes, Master James, please, I want to come so bad. Please."

"Then stop, my naughty little slave."

I whimpered audibly as I moved the tissue away. My dirty, aching, clit throbbed as my racing heartbeat refused to slow. I was so close to coming, I didn't even dare remove my other hand from my clit. The sensation would probably push me over the edge. Master James chucked softly, and the sound made me reach up and bite my own finger to distract myself from the tunnel clenching sound.

"Master James, please?" I begged softly.

"You're still squeezing your clit, aren't you?" He asked me.

I nodded my head, before moaning out a soft, "Yes, Master James."

"Good, start with the tissue again, just like before. But remember, no coming."

I groaned softly, as I brought the tissue back into contact with my clit. The soft edges seemed to catch every nerve and I felt like I was dying. The beating of my own heart filled my ears, and I could feel my pulse through my throbbing clit.

"Is that good, slut?" He said evenly.

I just gasped, and nodded frantically, even though he couldn't see me. "Master James, please, please please please let me come."

"No," came his voice, followed by a click and a soft tone coming from the phone.

"Master James?" I said, leaning over to see the phone. It was flashing the disconnection symbol. Pulling the tissue away I reached out and grabbed the phone. Pulling up the call history, I groaned, seeing as he called off a private number. I didn't even know what hospital he was at, so I couldn't call back. I was so close! Looking down at my red, throbbing clit, it was protruding out of the hood like a tiny dick. It practically begged me to touch it. To rub it, to slide my fingers over it... And if anyone other than Master James had ordered me not too... I would have disobeyed... But... I broke the rules already and this was obviously my penance... With a small groan, I released my clit, gasping as the sensation of the circulation increasing. I was now being edged, without even touching it.

Standing, I dashed for the bathroom. Turning on the cold water taps, I dived under before I could break another rule. The cold water was like ice, but it distracted me from my slutty, throbbing clit. Which was exactly what I needed right now. So after scrubbing myself with soap, I turned up the warm water and brought myself back to a modicum of normal. Once I was warm and comfortable, I turned off the water. Getting out of the shower, I realised I hadn't even grabbed a towel. So I sheepishly walked my wet, naked self back into the hallway to get one. The moment I did, I started drying myself off. Starting at my hair, I worked my way down, biting my tongue firmly to distract myself as the soft fabric brushed against my worthless cunt.

Once dry, I took my towel into the bathroom and hung it up to dry. But when I went to grab my shirt, it was covered in mud and dirt. Taking it with me, I went back for my pants, that were still in the lounge where I'd left them. The sight of the chair made me cringe. A mixture of mud and whore juice covered the supple leather. So with a sigh, I started cleaning.

***

I had a rough night sleeping. Nurse Jane, the lady I spurned the evening before, wasn't too happy to be dealing with me a second time. She barely spoke three words to me from the moment I appeared back in the same room they'd designated for me. She wasn't all that gentle when she took my vitals, so it made sleep rather difficult. But, some time before sunrise, there was a shift change and this new nurse was far more gentle.

But, now, in the morning light I was awake and eating breakfast. It was also probably the worst scrambled eggs I'd ever eaten. Bland, dry and completely flavourless. The only saving grace was the cold toast I was heaping it over. But I kept getting drawn back to my phone call last night. I was terrified I was pushing too hard, but Athena just went along with it. She sounded so sexy, moaning into the phone as she edged herself to my command. I only wished I still had my phone, I could have accessed the cameras in the house to see what she did after I hung up. Part of me hoped she disobeyed me and got herself off, but I had a gut feeling she didn't. She was mortified at the thought of failing me again, no matter how small a failure it really was. Either way, there wasn't a lot I could do until Pauline arrived... Speaking of the devil...

"Morning James," Pauline said, stolling into the room. She looked far more put together now, than she did last night.

"UNKYJAMES!" A pair of voices squealed.

Suddenly I had two toddlers pulling themselves onto the bed. Their excited chatter only stopping for the brief moment my arms wrapped around them.

"Girls, you have to be quiet, we're in a hospital," Susan chided them as she closed the door behind her.

"Sorry Mumma," they said slightly out of sync.

They weren't twins in the traditional sense. Pauline gave birth to one, Susan the other. But they were only born a day apart. Jasmine being born first to Susan, with Grace being born to Pauline. But their mannerisms, their senses and interests and even their looks were so similar, most people assumed they were twins.

Without releasing my munchkins, I turned back to Pauline, but before I could speak, she opened her mouth.

"I think you were right," she said quickly. "When I got there this morning, she didn't answer the door, so I let myself in. She slept on the floor at the foot of your bed, dressed in one of your shirts and holding your pillow."

I smiled for a moment, before frowning, "what, on the floor, as in directly on the floor?"

Pauline nodded, but Susan spoke up before Pauline could respond. "She loves you."

I turned and frowned at her, "she barely knows me. Sure she's rather attached, but I hardly think she loves me."

Susan just shook her head. "Girls, how about you go with Mummy and get some chocolates out of the machine."

"Okay Mumma!" they chirped, scrambling off the bed.

It took them a moment, but Pauline knew when she was being dismissed. It was an old routine by now. Pauline would slap down my stupidity, but Susan mothered me when I needed it. We both watched with smiles as the three of them filed out of the room, with Pauline blowing Susan a kiss as they went.

"Now, that young woman of yours, is currently dancing around the kitchen cooking meals for you," Susan started. "She's already dusted the entire house and she's washed the clothes she got muddy and hung them in the bathroom over the glass divider."

I just frowned, "I don't get the glass thing, there's a perfectly good washing line outside. But the rest of the stuff is probably just her training. She's been doing this a very long time, it probably feels natural for her to do this."

Susan just shook her head, "did you miss the part where I said dancing?" I frowned, "literally, dancing! She's bouncing around the house like a sixteen year old after her first kiss. This is a thirty-two year old sex slave. She's been unwillingly trained to service a master for... God... at least a decade, probably far longer. And she's in your house, dancing."

I thought back to the previous evening. I knew there was affection there. She wanted to please me, but was it really more than just a desire to please her master?

"I... I really don't know what I'm doing. I want to help her get her life back on track. To get an education, some life skills, make something of herself."

"And in the meantime, she literally worships the ground you walk on. The blanket she was using to keep warm on the floor came from the spare room. She knew what she was doing. If it was just a sense of duty, she'd have taken the spare bed. She wouldn't have slept in your room and she certainly wouldn't have slept snuggled into your pillow while wearing your shirt." Susan gave me a moment to think, before coming over and stroking my arm. "It's okay, y'know."

"What?" I asked softly.

"It's okay to love her back."

I sat quietly for a moment and reflected on how things had gone so far. "What if I turn out like him?"

Susan just turned her gaze towards me and cocked an eyebrow, "would he have ever asked that question?"

Before I could answer, the door opened, letting the nurse and another woman enter.

"Ah, good morning Mr Clark. It seems your little episode last night hasn't done any more damage. I'll be releasing you as soon as we can get the paperwork together," she said.

I just nodded as the Nurse came around and started shutting off the various machines I was connected to.

Chapter Eight - 26000 words

I was trying my best to prove to Master James how good I could be. Though, I had to admit part of it was for myself. My slutty little cunt of mine had throbbed all night and was still warm and sopping today. Master James' game last night had worked me right to the edge and keeping myself occupied was just about the only thing I could do to distract myself. So I did what I could.

The house was spotless, the washing clean, and I had just cleaned the last of the dishes from my cooking. The whole house smelled like freshly baked bread. I was just glad Master James had good quality flour in the pantry. So far I've made two different types of bread, one loaf, and one apple and maple pull apart. I'd baked cookies for afternoon tea and a lasagne was prepped and ready in the refrigerator for tonight's meal. I wasn't sure if Master James would be back by then, but Pauline left her phone number, so I could ask her to take it in for him.

1...56789...11