Sins of the Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that trail of thought stopped the moment I heard the door open. Whirling around... It was him... As he turned his back I raced out of the kitchen towards him. At the last moment, I threw myself onto my knees, sliding to a stop at his feet. In a flash, I was in position. My head lowered, my arms crossed behind my back and my knees spread wide. And in that moment, I realised with horror, that I wasn't naked...

"Athena," he said softly.

"I... I apologise, Master James. I-"

"Apologise? For what?" Master James asked. "Considering what I can smell, I should be thanking you for all your hard work."

Slowly I lifted my chin to face him. It was something I only rarely attempted on my previous masters. Eye contact while submitting led to punnishements more often than not. But... He was smiling... God my cunt throbbed for him. I was sure I was leaving a wet patch on the floor. I'd need to mop again.

"Stand up," he said softly. Climbing to my feet, I felt my foot slide on the wet spot I had definitely left. "We have a few things to discuss, so how about we head to the kitchen. I had a rather poor breakfast and whatever you're cooking smells much better."

"Yes, Master James," I mumbled. I had no idea if I were in trouble or not. The words he used told me to submit and be ready. But his actions and tone told me only... Love... Care... Things I hadn't felt in a very long time. God I just wanted him to pin me down and turn my dirty cunt inside out with his cock. Leading him into the kitchen, I quickly checked on the bread, it was lovely and golden. Grabbing a metal skewer, I opened the oven and tested the bread. The skewer came out clean, so with a grin, I swapped it for oven mitts and pulled out the loaf. "How about a salad sandwich?" I asked with a smile.

"That, honestly sounds amazing," Master James chuckled. "While you do that, please answer me as honestly as you can."

I paused nervously, but the look in his eye wasn't malicious. "Yes, Master James. I'll be honest, I promise."

"Good," he smiled, making my cunt throb. "What's your name?"

"Athena," I answered quickly.

"Is it, really? Think back, was that the only name you remember?"

"No master," I squirmed. "Sometimes I was called, cunt, or slut-"

"NO!" Master James snapped, making me flinch as I gathered ingredients for his lunch. "Sorry, no, not what I meant. Think back to when you were very young, before you... You were trained, what was your name?"

I wanted to repeat, Athena. But I thought back far enough, I remembered a confusing memory. "I... I remember... A man and a woman... With lots of kids... They called me, Claire."

Master James sat forward, "what happened to them?"

I just shook my head, "I'm sorry Master James. I don't remember, I was very little. I think they hurt me and I ran away. A man found me, he called me Athena, he looked after me until I was a teenager."

"What happened then? Why did you leave?"

"I didn't, well... I didn't want to. Some men showed up, they beat up Master Grahan and took me away... And... Did things..."

"What was Master Graham like?" He asked me.

I remembered back to the early days of my training. "The spankings were bad, but he didn't force himself on me. He just made me cook and clean. He wouldn't let me leave the house to finish school, but he taught me stuff at home."

"Anything else you remember?"

I just nodded, "I... I think he was a policeman."

Master James frowned slightly, "what makes you think that?"

"He came home from work, with a grey uniform. He carried a badge and a gun," I said, remembering those details from so many lives ago.

Master James, walked around the bench to stand beside me. I tried to ignore the heat building between my legs at his closeness. I swear if not for the smell of fresh bread, he'd be able to smell my dirty little cunt.

"So, what do you want, now?" He asked softly.

"Now? I... I don't understand?" I mumbled, glancing up at him, but his face was inscrutable.

"Yes, now. I can help you do whatever you want, no matter how big or small. I can help you get your own home. I can get you a job to make money. I can get you an education. What is it that you want?" He asked me.

I took a deep breath, before slowly looking up and staring him in the eyes. I'd risked casual looks before, but nothing like this. But I needed him to know, with every ounce of my being, exactly what I wanted from him. "Master James, I want you to own me."

His only reaction was to blink. But I held his gaze and he blinked again. Then everything happened at once. His hand was around the front of my neck, pushing me onto my back. The sheer shock of his sudden movement made me cry out, but my cunt clenched all the same.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" He snarled.

"You!" I cried as his grip tightened around my throat.

"WHY!?"

Why? Why?! WHY?! "Because I chose you! I worship you like the god you are! You're brave, strong and make me want to beg, just so you smile at me! You took me away when I was scared and all I want is for you to love me as much as I love you!" I screamed, clenching my face up tight, in anticipation for the slap I was sure would follow.

"How many children do you want?" he asked softly.

I snapped my eyes open and looked down at him, a moment before his cock forced its way inside me. I gaped like a dying fish as he sawed his length in and out of me. My whole world ended and began at the same time. My clit didn't know if it wanted me to scream in agony or ecstasy. But the feeling of his free hand mauling my breasts brought me back to the present.

"How many children do you want?" He repeated with a grunt as his balls slapped into my ass with each solid thrust.

I groaned and arched my back higher with each thrust of his cock. "M-m-master J-ames..."

"How many!" he growled, taking my nipple between his fingers and twisting firmly. The sharp pain blended into pleasure and I gasped out at the sensation. But that wasn't the only thing flying through my mind. Master James was offering me children. That empty feeling I felt before suddenly made sense. I was a thing, a slave, a toy for men who would have never given me a family. Now here was my living god, demanding I tell him how many I wanted, and I couldn't come up with a reasonable answer... "Slut! I asked you a question!" he snapped, twisting my nipple even harder.

With a lurch, I felt myself pushed over into the largest orgasm I'd ever felt and screeched, "THREE!"

As the powerful, full body waves of orgasmic bliss slammed into me harder than Master James Cock, the hand around my neck vanished, before I felt the firm pressure of his thumb rolling over the firm nub of my clitoris. My whole vision went white as he continued slamming his wonderful cock into me without slowing. My legs trembled, my arms shook and my tunnel clenched, begging for him to fill me with his seed. My whole world ending and beginning where his cock met my cunt.

"MASTER JAMES!" I cried out, beggin for him to fill me.

"Get ready slut," he grunted.

And in complete disbelief, I felt myself climbing for yet another climax. I was almost there when I felt him grunt, his pace changing for just a single moment and I found myself right on the edge of my second orgasm. The thumb rubbing my clit lifted away, causing me to frown, right before a firm slap, directly on the exposed nub, slammed me viciously into my next climax. As orgasmic waves of bliss shot through my whole body, I writhed so violently on the bench, Master James had to pin me down, which only served to milk my pleasure for another few seconds.

When I finally came down, my eyes wouldn't focus properly. Master James was a blurry figure, who made me groan in displeasure as his cock was retracted from my naughty little cunt hole. But the feeling of his seed dripping down my ass made me smile. Master James had finally claimed me... And he really was the living god I thought he was.

"Are you okay?" His voice brought me back to the present and I just smiled and nodded. "Come on," he said softly.

I didn't resist as his strong arms pulled me upright. When our faces were inches apart, I could finally see the features of his face, to see him smile back at me. Without thinking, I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his. And like in my fantasies, he kissed me back with just as much passion. The shift of my world was what brought me back from the kiss. I panicked for a moment, before I found myself being laid on something soft.

"You sleep this side," Master James murmured, kissing me again.

It took me a moment to realise, but he'd placed me in his bed. I could smell him on the sheets. A subtle shift beside me, was all the warning I got, before his arms came around me, pulling me close against his side. I just melted into him, mind, body and soul... My Master James...

"You've been such a good girl, you deserve a nap."

"Yes, Master James," I yawned as he kissed the top of my head. "I love you, Master James."

***

"Master James," a soft voice called from the darkness.

Reaching out to find the source of that all familiar voice, my fingers brushed something in the darkness. Something soft, warm and delightfully sooth. Tracing it with my fingers, I found a jawline. Above that was a small ear, shrouded in impossibly soft hair.

"Master James?" The voice called again, with a strange lilt to... her... voice.

Without thinking, my hand moved behind her head. Taking a fistfull of her hair, I ignored the soft gasp as I pulled her down. The moment our lips met, I growled softly. A part of me wanted to smother the owner of these lips with love and care. The other part of me wanted the owner of these lips to know I owned them. Pulling her head back, I traced her skin with soft bites. Each one causing a small flinch, followed by a gasp. Travelling down, I bit firmly into the side of her neck.

She groaned, a high pitch sound, before she spat out a quick. "Master James I made you lunch!" Her vocalisations, ending with a high pitched squeal.

I slowed the gentle mauling of her skin and opened my eyes. Athena's eyes were hooded. Her mouth was open slightly and I could hear the soft panting of her breath. The look in her eyes told me in no uncertain terms that I really did own her.

"Lunch you said?" I asked. She slowly nodded her head as her lips formed the word, 'please' over and over again.

I couldn't help the grin that covered my face before I kissed her. The small moan she let into my mouth on contact made my bite her lip softly. She moaned again before pressing herself into me slightly. I rolled, pulling her onto the bed without breaking our kiss. Continuing the motion, her legs opened to allow me to settle between them. I laid the length of my cock over her mound, grinding it into her public bone, just enough to tell her how aroused it was. Before sitting up and climbing off the bed.

"Lunch sounds great," I said with a smile, ignoring the wide eyed expression of the panting woman I'd left on the bed.

Heading out into the dining area, sure enough, there was my lunch. A single salad sandwich, on a plate at the head of the table, beside a glass of water. On one side of things, the sandwich looked amazing. On the other hand, it was alone. Athena hadn't planned on eating with me. And while I could understand that was how things had been done in the past, it was hardly going to stand under my roof. I was happy to play the power dynamic. From what I could tell, she probably couldn't cope without it. But some things were going to change.

"Athena?!" I called firmly.

She scampered into view not a moment later, before dropping to her knees and presenting.

"Yes, Master James?"

"Stand up and tell me what you see," I said, gesturing towards the table.

Slowly, she climbed to her feet and turned around. "Master James, I see the table. It's perfectly clean as required. At the head of the table is your lunch I made for you," she said with an uncertain tremble to her voice.

"Yes, that's what I thought," I sighed dramatically. "Why didn't you prepare your own lunch?" I asked. I watched as she fidgeted, stepping slightly from one foot to the other. Sighing dramatically again, I contintinued. "You didn't make yourself any lunch, did you?"

Athena turned to take a glance at me. The fear in her eyes was obvious. But it was time for me to start a learning moment. Taking her firmly by the hair, I pushed her torso onto the table. Try as she might, she couldn't help the small gasp as the cold wood pressed into her sensitive nipples.

"From now on we eat our meals together, am I understood," I growled in her ear.

"Yes, Master James!" she squeaked.

"Say it!"

"We eat our meals together, Master James," she gasped.

"Good, now repeat that and count your spankings. We'll start at ten."

Before she could respond, the sharp snap of my palm meeting her right ass cheek rang through my dining room.

Athena gasped at the suddenness of the blow, but managed to choke out, "One! We eat our meals together!"

SLAP

"Two! We eat our meals together!"

I paused a moment, delaying the inevitable, before changing cheeks for the third...

SLAP

"Three! We eat our meals together!"

The moment she finished I brought my hand down a fourth time, catching the edge of her labia. Making her gasp. I'd have assumed it was in pain, but the wetness on my hand told me otherwise.

"How many?" I growled.

"T-Three! We- we eat our meals together!" Athena gasped.

SLAP

"Wrong!" I snapped.

SLAP

"That was fourth and fifth! Start again!" I growled, trying desperately to reign in my erection.

This time she didn't make any mistakes, but by the time I had finished all her swats, her legs quivered like she was about to orgasm. Hell, her whole attitude told me she was straining not to come, even the look in her eye screamed desperation.

"Now, go make yourself some lunch so you can join me," I said softly.

"Y-yes Master J-James," she murmured and staggered into the kitchen to make another sandwich.

'What if I turn out like him?'

It was a simple enough question. And one I was determined to answer. As Athena busied herself making another lunch, I headed for the bathroom. Under the sink, I found a bottle of lotion. The same cream I used to rub Athena's feet when I cut off those torture devices she wore. With a smile, I thought back to that moment and wondered how different I would have found the whole situation if I'd known better. Hell, the part where she rolled over and presented herself to me to remove the batteries. Thinking about it, she was probably hoping I'd have fucked her instead. With a sigh, I shook my head and headed for the kitchen.

Placing the bottle on the bench, I admired my artwork. Those lovely red ass cheeks of hers were so damned enticing... Striding forward as Athena was assembling her lunch, I grabbed her hips. In a flash, her elbows were on the bench and her ass pushed out, just as my cock slid into her entrance.

"You needy little slut," I growled.

"I'm sorry Master James," Athena groaned and pushed back even harder.

Pulling myself out to the tip, I drove myself back in hard enough to hear the slap of my pelvis on her ass. Athena's only reaction was a soft squeal and to roll her head back. Reaching up, I took her hair in my hands and drove myself in and out of her with all my might. Her tunnel clenched in pleasure with every thrust, begging for my come to fill her. But I wasn't ready yet.

"This is still your punishment!" I growled. "Your lunch isn't ready yet!"

Athena just groaned as I released her hair. With her head free, she reached lamely for the remaining ingredients. As she continued making her salad sandwich, I thrusted myself harder and faster into her. Every time she paused or dropped something, I slapped her ass and made her continue.

"Master James, PLEASE!" she begged.

I looked over her shoulder, the sandwich was finally complete, if not quite as neatly made as my own.

"Do you want me to fill you?" I grunted, slamming my cock into her.

Athena nodded her head frantically, "please, I want it so bad," she groaned.

"Beg for it, slut."

Athena gripped the edge of the bench hard enough her fingers went white. "Please Master James. Fill my worthless cunt with your seed."

I gritted my teeth, trying to stave off the inevitable. "You can do better than that, slut!"

"Please!" She squealed. "Please, fill my... YOUR cunt! Please! Your slutty little cunt is desperate!"

"Mine, and don't you forget it," I growled, emptying myself into her.

Athena's whole body started shaking as I came inside her. Her tunnel clenched almost painfully tight over my cock. I couldn't help but push my weight between her shoulders, forcing her naked chest down onto the benchtop. Here I held her steady as my orgasm receded and her quivering stopped. When her shuddering breaths turned to long deep ones I stepped back, pulling myself out of her with a soft 'plop.' Leaning around her, I grabbed the piece of bread off the top of her sandwich. It was the unbuttered side and was sitting atop some fresh lettuce. I stepped aside to allow Athena to watch as I used it to gently mop up our combined juices off my cock. With a smile, I placed it gently back atop her sandwich like it had never happened.

"Come on, let's eat," I said, helping Athena to stand.

I ignored the wet drips she was leaving on the floor as I led her to the dining table. Setting her plate beside my own, I pulled out her chair and helped her sit. The whole time, she had a dreamy expression on her face, that only shifted as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"What's wrong?" I asked, suddenly worried I'd pushed things too far.

Athena just looked up adoringly at me, "Master James... I'm... Happy," she smiled and looked around the room, before meeting my eyes again. "I'm just a worthless piece of fuck meat, and I'm here, with you, and you treat me so well... I... I just want to be the best little slave I can for you... I love you..."

I bit back my retort about the 'fuck meat' phrase she used. Obviously there was a lot of conditioning there that I'd be working on. But the rest of what she said made me glad. She really was the best thing that had ever happened to me...

Taking a seat, I picked up my sandwich. I could see baby spinach, tomato, cucumber, avocado and what was either a light coating of mayonnaise, or ranch dressing. The bread was obviously what she'd baked earlier in the day and it smelled heavenly. Taking the first bite, I couldn't help groaning in delight. So after chewing and swallowing, I saw a similar expression on Athena's face as she did the same. But as our eyes met, hers were hooded with desire.

"So, you want me to own you, forever? I asked, taking another bite.

Athena quickly chewed and swallowed her mouthful, "yes, Master James. Please, I'm yours forever."

"And you want to carry three of my children?" I continued.

Athena just groaned and seemed to squirm on the chair slightly, "yessss," she drawled.

I just nodded my head, "then I suppose I'll just have to marry you?"

Whatever reaction I was expecting, it wasn't for her to suddenly knock her chair over and climb under the table. Before I could push back to see if she was okay, I felt soft lips take the head of my cock in their embrace. In no time at all, I was hard and groaning as Athena worked my entire length down her throat. I had been the lucky recipient of one of her blow jobs before, but feeling it while conscious was otherworldly. With every thrust, she swallowed, her throat muscles massaging the head of my cock. As she withdrew, her tongue slid around my length, drawing out as much pleasure as possible. Without warning, my orgasm slammed into me like a runaway freight train. The moment my seed hit her tongue, Athena forced me right back into her throat and swallowed repeatedly.