Claire's Fantasy

Story Info
Claire roleplays her husband’s friend fucking her.
2.7k words
3.96
24.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex fastened the last strap tightly around her left wrist and then kissed her softly. Claire flexed against the restraints that ran under the bed to each of her wrists and ankles. There was very little give. He couldn't have tied her down much more tightly if he had tried. She could just about lift her ass off the sheets.

She was naked, apart from a delicate red lace suspender-belt and black stockings (the rest of the expensive and very beautiful lingerie had been tossed somewhere in the bedroom) and of course the blindfold. It was doing its job perfectly, it could have been nighttime for all she could see. The feeling of vulnerability thrilled her. So did the fact she was tied to the bed where she slept with her husband, Stephen, but it wasn't him to whom she was submitting.

She felt Alex's hand on her right thigh and felt his breath on her cheek. His fingers teased her as he started to talk, bringing to life the fantasy she had told him about. It was something that she had created on the dull nights when Stephen rolled onto her for a perfunctory fuck. Alex told her to imagine every detail of the story, to let herself travel there completely.

"Imagine Steve has invited his friends back to your house for drinks after they have been in a bar watching the football. He doesn't tell you they are coming of course, and when they arrive you aren't long out of the shower. You are standing in the kitchen making a drink when they all walk in: your wet hair loosely tied in a pony tail, wearing black shorts that cover barely two inches of your just-shaved thighs, and an undersized white vest-top that clings to you tightly with a neckline that plunges deeply, showing off a lot of your breasts. Rather than hiding, you have to make small-talk for a few minutes and none of the guys really tries to hide the fact that they are admiring every inch of your body. Imagining you naked. You know how the guys talk about each others wives. One night last year, when you were in Phil's house, having drinks for his birthday, Phil had been really drunk and told you how beautiful he thought you were. He also hinted that Steve had sent him a photo of her posing naked.

Alex grazed her clit with his index finger and asked her, "does Steve have photos of you naked?"

"Yes."

"Does he have a video of you sucking his dick?" He pressed a little harder on her clit.

"Yes. Of me sucking him. And of him cumming in my mouth."

Alex pushed a finger inside her pussy. "Of him fucking you?"

"Yes," she answered, followed by a soft moan as his finger slid out of her and back to her clit.

"Does it turn you on? The idea that he might show his friends? That they have all seen you naked, taking his dick? That he might have sent them to Phil? Might have shown them to strangers? Put them on the internet?"

Claire nodded. She had thought about it many times; about his friends thinking about fucking her. Getting themselves off and wishing they were cumming in her mouth. Sometimes when she was playing with herself she was half convinced she would like Steve to upload the video from their honeymoon to Pornhub. So any guy who wanted to could watch her strip out of her white lingerie and let her husband roughly fuck her mouth after she started off giving him a slow, wet blowjob, deep-throating his almost 7 inches. Then later, a little drunk, on her stomach on the beach with the camera pointing in her face while he fucked her ass. She had always said no to anal and told him she had never done it. Then one night on a work trip she had fallen into bed with Dave, her boss, and since he was prepared with a bottle of lube, she let him do it. Twice. With the aid of cialis he fucked her 7 times in 12 hours. Not including blowjobs. On her wedding night, anal in public seemed the way to go. At least one other couple had walked past them while she had been taking it.

Alex's finger was back inside her now and she pushed her head back into the bed. He continued describing her fantasy.

"It turns into a bit of party. You get dragged down to play pool in the basement. Bending over to take your shots half the guys are stood behind you looking at your ass, the other half are stood in front looking down your top: every one of them flirting. Steve doesn't seem remotely concerned when, right in front of you, Phil tells them all about a porn film he has seen with a waitress getting gangbanged on a pool table. You play along and joke that you haven't had enough beers.

When you leave the basement pool-game Phil follows you upstairs. Without anyone else to hear him, he says if all it will take to get you naked on the pool table is a couple more beers he better go and get you one straight away. You both get a drink and end up chatting for a while on the couch in the sitting room. He tells you he likes your outfit and you explain you had just been in the shower. He tells you that he wishes they had gotten back a few minutes earlier then. You know you shouldn't play along but you can't help yourself and you tell him that you know he has seen pictures of you naked anyway. He says that he would rather see you naked in real life, but that it did look like you had a good honeymoon."

Alex was fucking her with two fingers now and she was moving her hips in synch with him.

"You know you have to get up and leave. You stand up and hold the bottom of your vest, your arms crossed over, one hand gripping each side. You pull it up slowly, exposing more and more of yourself. You let him see the lower curve of your breasts but don't quite reveal your nipples. You pull the vest back down and spin around. He groans, desperate to have seen you all. You grab your shorts and quickly, briefly, flash most of your ass at him before you leave and head off to find Steve."

"When you feel the drinks making you light-headed you say goodnight to Steve. On the landing upstairs you bump into Phil who explains he had been to the bathroom, even though there is a toilet downstairs. You say goodnight and lean in to give him a kiss on the cheek, but he puts his lips firmly on yours. They stay pressed together and you open your mouth. Your heads tilt slightly in opposite directions and you feel his tongue against yours. Your back is suddenly somehow against the wall and with the kiss hard and deep he starts to lift your vest. You put your hands on his to stop him, but only for a moment, then you help him lift the vest up over your head. There is the smallest of struggles to get the tight fitting top over your boobs. You hold the vest limply by your side as his hands run up your body and cup your breasts. A moment or two later you push him back and he steps apart from you, leaving you naked apart from your little shorts. You look amazing. The smoothness of your pale skin, the rounded curve of your hips, your beautifully proportioned breasts with the pink of your nipples just higher than the midpoint. Your green eyes. Your brown hair now falling out of the band you used to secure it, and falling down and over your shoulders.

You slowly ease the shorts over your hips, looking him in the face the whole time, and let them slide down your legs. Your turn around for him and bend over just a little show off your, and then turn back to face him. You run one hand down your body to your shaven pussy. He steps forward but you shake your head, tell him to go downstairs and walk away into your bedroom."

Claire was moaning more loudly now, and wriggling on the bed, pulling against the restraints, but they held firm. She was thinking about standing naked in front of Phil like that. But of dropping to her knees and taking his dick out of his jeans and into her mouth. His wife had told Claire about his dick at a drunken hen party, and how she had never been able to take it all. They couldn't do anal because the one time they tried he nearly ripped her in half. Claire was a very similar build to Rachel, just a little taller, and she had told Alex just a few night ago, while he was fucking her, that she wanted Phil to fuck her and make her take every inch of him. Even though it was Alex taking her from behind, when she came she was saying Phil's name.

With a finger rubbing her clit in hard circles Alex asked, "how hard do you think he would be seeing you naked like that?"

"So fucking hard," she answered. "I want him so fucking much." With the fingers of his right hand still working at her pussy, his left hand moved to her face, his index finger in her mouth. She closed her lips around it and sucked it, her tongue rolling across it quickly.

As her moans got louder Alex started the climax of the story.

"So you close the bedroom door behind you and the music from downstairs is suddenly very distant. You draw those heavy blackout curtains and the room is pitch dark aside from the faint blue glow of your alarm clock. You drop your vest on the carpet and remember your shorts are on the floor in the hall. You shrug your shoulders at no one and then you lie on-top of the bed, naked, enjoying the cold air from the open window.

"Would you make yourself cum thinking about him," Alex asked her, taking his finger out of her mouth.

"Yes."

"Have you fucked yourself with the dildo I bought you a few weeks ago and imagined it was him?"

Claire nodded her answer. As it happened she had done just that earlier on, as soon as Steve went downstairs to make himself breakfast. He had actually come back up and caught her in the act, holding the dildo upright against the bed and riding it while whispering Phil's name. Steve had got back into bed and 'made love' to her. She had wondered at the time whether he noticed she enjoyed it more than usual, which was because she was pretending it was Phil.

"You fall asleep and wake up to the sound of the bedroom door closing, and you presume it is Steve coming to bed. You let your head fall to the side, barely awake. You hear him undressing and feel his weight on the mattress next to you. You stay quiet because you don't want him to ask for sex.

Suddenly you feel a hand cover your mouth." Alex's left hand pressed down on Claire's mouth. "And another hand reaching down to grab your leg." Alex gripped Claire's right. "Now there is weight on top of you, knees pushing your legs apart."

Alex moved on-top of Claire, her legs parting willingly: his cock grazed the lips of her pussy.

"In the dim alarm clock light you can just about see that it is Phil on-top of you. With his hand pressing onto your mouth you can barely move your head, but you can just about look down your body to see the shadow of his cock as he pushes it all inside you."

At exactly that moment Alex entered her roughly. He felt her mouth open against his hand and her body jerk at the sensation. He took his hand off her mouth.

"Can you imagine him on top of you now? Can you imagine his dick going inside you? Can you imagine thinking it was your husband but seeing it was Phil. Can you see his face now?"

Claire nodded, and her neck arched backwards. "I can. Oh god I can." Alex was no little man with 7.5 inches of thick cock and he gave her it all. Hard.

"Talk to him. Will you tell him to stop?"

Claire was completely lost in her fantasy.

"No. Phil. What are you doing? Please don't. You can't. We can't do this." She was moaning with every thrust Alex made now. "Please stop, Steve's going to come in. He's going to see us. He'll see you."

"Does he feel good babe?"

"He feels amazing. So good. So, so good."

"Do you really want him to stop? Tell him what you want. Tell him how much you have thought about him." Alex kissed her briefly, her muscles too strained to really respond, her mouth wide open. She imagined being pinned down by Phil, him forcing himself on her in the dark. Knowing that she wanted him. She imagined her panic at first, then her anger, then everything being overtaken by pleasure.

"You feel so good Phil. I need this. I need you so badly. Phil. Fuck Phil." She clenched her teeth as a river of ecstasy ran through her body. "Your dick is so big. It is so much bigger than Steve. Rachel told me how big you are. How hard you fuck her. And I have wanted you for so long. She knows I do."

Alex ran his hand up the left side of Claire's body, diverted over her left breast and then stroked her face very softly before closing his fingers around her throat. "He's fucking you raw. Will you make him stop and get a condom from your bedside draw?"

Claire tried to shake her head against the firm grip he had on her throat. She had asked him to choke her on their first night together. In fact she had placed his hands on her throat before they had even kissed. She had never done it with Steve but the idea turned on her on so much. She wanted someone to dominate her completely. To use her. To force her. To make her do everything she had fantasised about but never discussed with Steve. That she could never discuss with him. For now though it was only Phil in her mind.

"Fuck me harder. Please Phil, fuck me harder. Choke me and cum in me. Use me all night. I want you to cum in me. Harder."

Claire's mind moved on to a part of her fantasy she had not really discussed with Alex, that had only come to her recently.

"Fuck me hard Phil. I'm yours now." Alex used two hands to tighten his grip on her throat. She was floating in heaven. "I'm yours Phil. Fuck me all night. I want him to find us. I want him to watch you fuck me better than he can. I want him to hear you make me cum harder than he can. I want his to watch. Fuck me Phil. Fuck me. Phil. Phil. Phil."

She was practically screaming now. The restraints were all but cutting into her skin she was pulling so hard. She could only just take a breath with his hands around her throat. She knew she wanted more. She wanted Alex to tie her up and invite Phil to fuck her right now. She wanted them both to fuck her together in some hotel room. To fuck her all night, to invite a group of guys getting back from their stag party to drunkenly gangbang her and film every minute. For them to send the tape to Steve so he can watch her taking three cocks and once, and watch them all cumming on her face and to see her begging for more.

Alex managed to hold himself until Claire was cumming, slamming his dick into her and exploding deep in her pussy while she clenched around him and her body thrashed underneath him. She had never cum like that. Not ever.

Claire was still restrained on the bed as Alex rolled off her and took her mobile phone from the side of the bed. "You are staying right there," he told her as he opened her contact list and scrolled to "P".