Sir and Babygirl

Story Info
D/s adventure with a submissive.
1.7k words
3.68
4.6k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sir arrived home from work at the usual time and I noticed something in his smile as we greeted each other, His kiss was also deeper and more passionate then on most nights and I thought to myself that Sir must be feeling naughty, but I did not know how naughty but I was to find out later that night.

I made Sir a drink as I finished making supper; Sir required that I be nude at all times except for my high heels and my wrist and ankle restraints with bells. Sir returned from the bedroom having changed out of his work clothes, he was wearing a black shirt and tie with black pants and black shoes and he was wearing my favorite cologne, Michel Germain Sexual Noir.

Sir sat down at the dinner table and as usual I served supper and then bent over onto his knees so Sir could give me my before dinner spanking, Sir was in fine form as he spanked my bottom red. When Sir spanked me in that manner, I was always to count them, "Sir, one thank you Sir."

Sir poured us some wine and we ate our dinner and Sir inquired as to my day and how I was feeling. After dinner, I cleared the plates and glassware and bent over Sirs knees again for my after dinner spanking, as I was counting off the spanks, Sir said that we were going out this evening and that he had a special treat for me. I wanted to ask about it but knew better and to just trust Sir.

Sir said that I did not need to put any clothes on and just stay the way I was and all I needed was my long coat. Sir helped me put on my coat, turned off the light, opened the door for me and lead me out. As Sir closed the door my mind started racing as to where he might be taking me, I was after all naked under my coat. I started to get excited and wet, Sir looked at me and I knew he knew that I was getting wet.

As we got to the car, Sir opened the door for me as he always does, Sir is always the perfect gentlemen, one of the reasons I feel in love with him. Sir then gets in and we drive off. We drive for about 30 minutes to a part of town that I have never been to, there are some abandoned factories that look like they were converted into condos.

Sir parked the car and got out and came over and opened the door for me and I took his hand and he help me out. As I got out, I felt a gust of cool are on my now very wet pussy and it made me shiver. Sir rubbed my shoulders and then took my hand and we walked to one of the buildings. As we neared one of the buildings I began to hear some music and started to wonder what it was.

Sir opened the door for me and we went in. we walked to an old style elevator, in the elevator there was a young lady wearing only a submissive collar. As we entered she greeted us and closed the door and pressed a button. As we went up the music became louder, the elevator stopped and the woman opened the elevator door and we exited the elevator.

There was a coat check and Sir helped me out of my coat and handed it the coat check lady which was also naked and wearing only a submissive collar just like the elevator lady. Sir took me by the hand and led me into a large room with hundreds of people and music playing.

People were all dress in different ways, some in latex, some in rubber, some in leather and some like me, completely naked. The music, the lights and all the people around me while I was completely naked began to excite me to no ends.

Sir ordered us some drinks and we started to walk around to find a place to sit. Sir then came to a black velvet roped area with one sofa and table. There was a lady in latex that opened the rope and said welcome Sir to tonight's event, may I get you another drink? Sir bent towards the lady and whispered something to the woman and she closed the rope and went off.

Sir instructed me to sit down on the soft, which I was very grateful because my legs were about to give out as I had already 2 orgasms by then. Sir sat down next to me and caressed my thigh and I almost came again. The woman came back to our table with 2 glasses and a bottle of champagne and a glass dildo.

She poured us each a glass of champagne and put down the dildo on the table and left us. Sir handed me a glass and looked into my eyes and said "to my babygirl, the best submissive in the world" I just melted into his arms and took a sip of champagne.

Sir reached for the dildo that was on the table and told me to stand up and spread my legs. Sir brought the dildo to my pussy and I almost screamed as Sir moved it on my wet hot pussy as it was made of ice. Sir started to play with my clit for a while before he slid it into my pussy and I came right away. Sir noticed that I had cum without asking permission and I knew I was in trouble.

Sir did not even say anything; he just smiled and kept fucking my pussy with the ice dildo. This time as I neared another orgasm I did not forget to ask Sir if I could cum and he just smiled and nodded. I came so hard that I feel back onto the sofa. Sir smiled at me and said to relax and handed me another glass of champagne.

After we finished our glass, Sir took my hand and helped me up. we started to walk to the stage, it felt like I was in a dream and i just followed him up onto the stage, it felt so unreal, like a trance. Once on stage I noticed how many people were there. Sir whispered into my ear and said to just relax.

Before me stood a St. Andrews cross, before I know what was happening I was strapped in, spread eagle and all I could see were people looking at me and smiling and chattering. I looked at Sir and knew there was nothing I can do. Sir started by tracing his fingers down my body, going around my breast and close to my pussy but not touching.

Sir grabbed the leash and looked into my eyes and whisper that he was going to make me cum over and over in front of everyone and that everyone would know what kind of a slut I was. Sir then put a ball gag into my mouth. Sir then took some ice and played with my nipples until they become hard and erect. Sir blow some air over them and watch them get even harder. Sir then took out of his pocket some nipple clamps and put then on my hard erect nipples.

Sir then picked up a flogger from an assortment off paddles, floggers and whips that were there on stage and start to flog my pussy. After some time, I could not say how long because time had lost all meaning by then.

Sir reach down and feel how wet I had become. Sir looked into my eyes again and tell you that he was going to make me cum and that I must remember to ask permission first. Sir start to play with my pussy and clit and when Sir notice that I was close to cumming, he stopped and walk behind me, when I saw him again Sir had a vibrator and magic wand. First, Sir Inserted the vibrator and I almost came, Sir then turned on the vibrator and I almost came but held back. Sir then strapped the magic wand and made sure that it was right on my now hard clit. Sir then turned the vibrator on high. Before I could ask for permission I came all over Sirs hand. Sir look sternly in the eyes and told me that I had not ask for permission and that I would need to be punished.

Sir quickly grab the nipple clamps and pull them off, my nipples were now nice and tender and I came again, Sir just smile and turn the vibrator and magic wand on high and make me come over and over and over.

Sir then removed the vibrators and removed the ball gag and looked into my eyes and told me that I had not asked permission to cum, and that now I was going to be spanked until red and sore. Sir untie me and brought me to the spanking bench that was on stage.

Sir Strapped me to the spanking bench and picked up a microphone and asked the crowed how many hit to my ass with a paddle I should get for not asking permission. My ears were already buzzing for all the orgasms and excitement that I could hardly hear them shouting out how many I should get. Did Sir agree with 20, 30, 50 or even 100, I did not care.

I saw Sir ready himself for the first one and as he connected all I feel was a wave of orgasm after wave, I completely lost track of everything, I was in subspace and could not be happier. Finally I came out of it as Sir was unstrapping me from the bench and I heard people cheering and whistling. Sir took me deeply in his arms and said that I was the best submissive in the world and lead me backstage where there was a room with a bed and he lied me down and joined me. Sir caressed me and told me what a good babygirl I was and that he was so very proud of me and we just stayed there and cuddled until I feel asleep in his strong and warm embrace.