Sir and Faggot

Story Info
A May December romance.
2.4k words
4.26
11.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been single for a while. A sixty something six foot, hundred and ninety pound gay man with salt and pepper hair, a good job, and a modest paid for suburban home in a small Southern Ontario city.

I'm too old for the bar scene. The music is too loud. The pretty boys aren't interested in an old fart, and I'm not interested in an unshaven, pot belly leather biker type. So I decided to try a gay online dating site.

###

Kevin started calling me 'Debbie' and it stuck, although my real name is Darrin. I'm five foot four, hundred and thirty five pounds, and have shoulder length auburn hair (this month). I've a fun job in a beauty salon, and rent a cute two bedroom apartment above it from my boss lady.

I kicked Kevin out when I realized the bitch was stealing from me. The Toronto 'gayborhood' is, like, an hour or more drive away, so like, nothing closer. So I thought 'what the fuck Debbie?' and started looking at dating sites on the 'net.

***

Oh my! There's a pretty little faggot. He'd be fun to play with. Says Ontario. Type in his code number. "Hello Darrin. My name is John. Would you like to talk?"

###

Ooh, nice suit. An older gentleman. Never had a relationship with an older man. Older woman, but that was like, ages ago. Marlene was cruel. He looks kind.

"Hello John. I'd like to chat. Can we hook up here tomorrow the eight? Would you like to see more intimate pictures of me?"

###

Well,fuck me gently. A come on to sell his cock shots. I am so naive. Probably all the stuff on these sights are trying to sell something. Well, even on line I can't be rude, and it's eight o'clock. "Darrin, I'm not interested in buying gay photo art. Best of luck and good health. John."

There's a quick reply. Good customer service anyway. Ha.

###

"Oh, John, Sir, I've offended you. I've never online dated before, I didn't know the protocol. I'm not selling anything, I just want to meet someone. Sorry."

Well, after my fuckup, we chatted. John liked when I called him 'Sir'. I told him I was 'Debbie' and we started meeting online a few nights a week.

###

"Debbie, I'll be straight with you. I'm not looking for a long term relationship. As I said, I was married to a lady for a while, and she's still my friend, but I'm no good at long term commitments. What I hope to find is a nice young man who wants to play with me for a while. Go on dates, have some fun, no strings."

###

Oh well, faggots can't be choosers. "I understand, and appreciate your candor, Sir. I'd like to meet you in person. Maybe we could have some fun together."

Turns out Sir lives in a city on the 401 corridor too. He suggested I choose a restaurant where we could meet for our first date. A public place. "not a burger joint, or a Timmys (Coffee chain) Debbie, someplace sort of mid range." Oh yes!

###

Debbie chose a restaurant just off the highway in his city, about half an hour from mine. I parked beside his older Chev Cavalier.

Just as sweet in person. Low heel ankle boots, tan and brown stripped trousers, pink golf shirt under a dark brown leather bomber jacket with a grey fur collar, hair tied back in a pony tail reveling subtle gold ear studs. Gay but not 'flamer' gay.

###

Well, Sir is just as handsome in person, and a bit of a hunk! Canvas trench coat open to reveal a medium grey suit, white shirt with powder blue pin stripes and a maroon tie with diagonal dark blue, pink and mauve stripes.

"Hello Sir, I'm Debbie."

Hello Debbie. My you're just as pretty in person."

"Oh Sir!" I blushed. What a deep sexy voice.

###

"Shall we go in? Looks busy, did you make a reservation?"

"Of course sir. Just like you told me."

Sweet young thing. Is it wrong to desire a young one? Not if he's over twenty one, right? We were soon chatting comfortably over dinner. We're going to have fun together.

We walked back to our cars. I pulled the paper out of my jacket pocket. "I'd like you to come visit me next weekend. Here's instructions on how to find my place and my phone number. When you get to the corner of my street and Wellington, call me from the four way stop. Wear something pretty."

###

We shared our first kiss in the parking lot. Sir was a good kisser. His embrace was gentle, but I could tell he was strong and fit. When I got home I changed into my favorite pink satin nightie and masturbated, thinking what I'd pack for next weekend and wondering what Sir's house looked like, and if his cock was big and circumcised.

###

I think I'm going to enjoy having Debbie. I had a nice stroking as I thought about his tender little body when I got into bed. I gave the house an extra careful cleaning, Saturday morning I even dug out the gold satin sheet set for my bed. I'd bought a few bottles of wine in case Debbie didn't drink rye, even bought some candles. Nervous energy. What if he's a thief? Performance anxiety? Where is he? Did I leave out a turn on the instructions?

"Ring Ring"

"Hello?...Good. It's the last house on the left in this block. I'll open the garage door, just drive right in, it's the house with the blue spruce in front."

Debbie pulled his car in beside my Lexus.

Oh my God! From that moment on, I've called Debbie 'her'. "Well aren't you the most beautiful little faggot." I blurted it out before I could stop myself. Luckily she took it the right way.

Her hair was divided into two pony tails tied with little pink plastic barrettes. Her makeup was just slightly slutty. She wore a jacket of short hair white fur with long hair dyed purple collar and cuffs on it's cape style sleeves. Her deep purple velvet skirt had pink satin hearts sewn around it's generous knee length hem. Her ankle socks, the kind with the pink lace ruffle around their tops were in pink patent leather flats

###

I blushed "Thank you, Sir." Did you hear that! Sir called me a beautiful little faggot. Oh be still my heart.

I popped the trunk and took the garment bag from of the hook behind the driver's seat. Sir took the suitcase and makeup kit from the trunk, then with his hand on the small of my back guided me into the house.

###

I set her bag down and slipped her makeup kit from under my arm, then hung her garment bag on the hall tree. I took her fur and hung it on a wooden hanger in the hall closet.

Her white cotton blouse had a peter pan collar with pink embroidery that was echoed across the tops of the breast pockets. The top three buttons were undone.

Damn. So sweet and tender looking, and I'd promised myself I had enough will power not to take her until after supper, and it was barely noon. Love that slutty pink lip gloss and finger nails.. I picked up her bags.

"How about the fifty cent tour?"

###

Sir's grey slacks and beige cashmere sweater look yummy. He's in shape, that's for sure.

Nice neat clean house. Three bedroom, two baths. We left my things in one of the small bedrooms. Oo, satin sheets on the big bed in the master bedroom. Modern kitchen, the wall from the dining alcove knocked out and replaced by an island with high bar stools on the dining side.

Sir served sandwiches and coffee for lunch. I was a bit shy. I think Sir was too.

###

We finished lunch. Debbie insisted on helping with the dishes. I let her wash since I knew where everything went. I was stalling. What to do next?

"Say, why don't I show you around the neighborhood? There's a nice park with a frozen pond a few blocks over. Neighbors skate on it. We could watch?"

Damn I'm smooth, for an old doofus.

The walk was nice. We were holding hands when we left the pond. Actually, Debby reached for my hand as we walked.

###

I was starting to wonder if Sir was having second thoughts. I took the initiative and held his hand as we walked back. I mean, he's obviously well educated, and I'm just a faggot who does hair in a beauty salon.

Then he nuzzled my neck when he helped me off with my coat! "Pretty Debbie." I leaned back into his arms.

Sir had a bottle of Riesling chilled and two glasses.

"Cheers."

"Cheers."

We sipped. Sir's kiss definitely said he was glad I was here. We necked and petted between sips.

###

"I've made reservations for supper, um. Would you like to go as you are, or change? I mean nothing wrong with your outfit, I don't mean..."

"Can't have Sir's friends seeing him with a little 'Lolita", can we. I brought something just in case, but it'll take a bit to get changed. You don't mind waiting while I change, do you?"

"No, no. I'll change too. Take your time."

I shaved, change, then put on CNN while I waited. US politics, spectator sport for Canadians, eh."

Wow! What a transformation. From slutty little tramp to sophisticated elegant lady even a straight would be proud to be seen with.

Her purple mid calf length dress was composed of three quarter inch wide crisp pleats from it's hem to it's wide waist band, then it rose in two triangles, overlapping at their base, of more pleats, pushed out subtly be modest breasts, then wrapping around behind her neck. A band of pleats fell straight down her back to meet he waist band again. On her feet were three inch spikes of narrow shiny dark purple straps that wove up to just above her ankles. Her makeup was subtle. A hint of blush, restrained eye treatment, red lip gloss that matched the stick on nails. Her earrings were pendulums of four thin gold bars, the longest about inch and a half long. Her arms were bare, which showed her gold bracelets and rings to advantage.

"My God Debbie! You look fabulous."

Blush, giggle. "Thank you sir, you look very handsome too." My turn to blush as I held her fur for her to slip into. I nuzzled her left ear.

"Mm, so pretty."

###

Sir took me to a nice restaurant. A bit upscale, but not too formal. I feel so exotic. All dressed up and out on the town with a sophisticated hunk. And so attentive!

When we get back, I suggest I change into something more comfortable. He agrees.

When I return to the living room, there are candles lit and the lights low, but I can still see the look of approval on his face. He's sitting on the couch wearing a long red satin bath robe.

###

Oh my! Debbie's wearing just her heels and a sheer pullover baby doll with a ruffle of the same pink material around the collar, the cuffs of the puff sleeves and the hem. No jewels. Her little cock is pointing straight out. My cock is tenting up, then pushing out of my robe. I pull Debbie down to the couch. We kiss and fondle each other.

Bending down I push up the hem of her nightie. I kiss that sweet wienie. I kiss her velvety, hairless balls, then suck them into my mouth and give them a tongue massage, as I stroke her cock.

Sweet little cock. A small mouthful. I bob up and down. She's mewling. Then she cums. So much cum for such a little sweetie.

We kiss some more. I feel her flat smooth chest. I flick and playfully pinch her little pink erect nipples through the sheer soft material of her nightie. Then she pulls my robe aside and slips to the floor.

###

Sir's mouth is as talented as his hands. What hands! So magic as he feels me up.

His cock must be eight or nine inches long and two inches in diameter. Nice circumcised helmet. look at that little jewel of pre-cum. I dab it with my tongue, then lick and kiss up and down his shaft. His balls are covered in grey curlies. So much manly hair. I open my mouth and swallow. God, it's big! Swallow, swallow, swallow, I bob up and down. Deep, to my gag reflex. So big. Swallow, swallow. Fondle those big hairy balls. Look up at his beautiful eyes as he massages my shoulders and runs his fingers through my hair. Swallow, swallow, swallow. Cum. Lots and lots of cum. I swallow as much as I can. It dribbles out the corners of my mouth. The lady at the makeup counter laughed when I asked her if this lipstick was blow job proof. Where did that memory come from? There's cum dribbling down my chin as Sir lifts me onto his lap for a long sweet kiss. We kiss some more as I run my fingers through his grey chest hair as he strokes my back.

###

"Put your hands behind my back and hold on."

I stand and carry Debbie in my arms to the bedroom. Observant little sweetie, she notices the antique crystal ash tray that's become a condom bowl.

"Sir? May I?" She rolls a Trojan down my cock.

"Roll me over, hold me down and bugger me. Fuck my faggot ass. Give me a good ramming. Please?"

Snug little ass. Noisy little bitch!

"Uugh, uugh," with each ram,"uugh uugh, yes oh! Harder deeper, uugh , yes." I rub up and down that smooth thin white back as I stroke. "Sir, yes yes, uugh uugh."

God, when was the last time I came like that!

###

God! Sir knows how to fuck a little faggot ass!

After as we lay there, Sir holding me in his strong gentle grasp,"Sir?"

"Mm?"

"Know what I love?"

"Mm?"

"When you call me a 'pretty little faggot'."

"Well, you are, sweetie."

"Are what?"

"A pretty little faggot."

"Mm. Sir?"

"Mm?"

"Can I be YOUR faggot? You can use me any way you want."

"My own sweet cuddly faggot. Mm"

###

We talked every night. Three weeks later Debbie moved in. She soon found a job at a hair dresser here.

We'll celebrate our first wedding anniversary next month. Debbie doesn't know it but I've booked a week in Paris.

The End