Sir and Pet

Story Info
Pet's first time getting an enema.
1.7k words
4.22
29.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the lift into a small private room with only the doors to his apartment at my right and the lift at the back. I put down my bag and removed all my clothes, underwear included. It was a rule of ours to remove all of the outside world from me before coming in. I could see from a thin glass panel next to the door that he was at the opposite side of it, waiting for me.

When I finished, I knelt down, my knees apart, my bed bowed down, my arms resting upon my thighs, waiting for him.

He opened the door, fully clothed he walks towards me stopping only inches away from my face, allowing me to smell him, and locked a collar onto my neck.

"Remember the rules?" He asked

I nodded. Not knowing if I should speak.

"Tell them to me"

"No speaking unless told or to say the safe word, my head cannot be above your knees, no looking into your eyes." I said, my heart racing at the anticipation of tonight. These was a new territory we were trying out.

"Good" he said, he lift a foot slight so his toes would touch my pussy. "Very good" he said.

He walked a circle around me, I could feel his eyes looking at the details of my body. The tension in the air was palpable as the silence hung over us. He stopped behind me knelt down and felt my right breast. Gently touching and playing with my nipples.

"Are your excited?" He asked softly. Kissing the nape of my neck, and moving his kisses towards my ears.

A moan was my reply.

He twisted my nipple sharply and gentle grazed his teeth on my ear lobe. Causing me to gasp, my heart racing further.

He stood up and started walking, patting the side of his leg, signalling me to follow. I crawled excitedly beside him, my head bowed down, partially to hide to large excited smirk on my face.

He led me to his bathroom, I could see plainly a filled enema bag and nozzle resting on the toilet seat. It was something we had discussed when we first met, something I always wanted to try. I see it now, mostly excited with just a little fear at the back.

"Raise your ass up for me Pet."

I did as told. He put some lube onto my ass and gently rubbed it in. Then some lube onto the nozzle. Without much warning he slid the nozzle inside of me. It slid smoothly inside, my needy body relishing in the sensation.

"Lay on your side now Pet."

And I did. I felt him looking at me, waiting for a reaction. There wasn't much of a feeling in the beginning but soon I could the water filling me up, an uncomfortable fullness soon reaching my stomach.

I groaned a little, then whimpered to show my discomfort, turning my head upwards to face him.

"Quiet." He said, putting a foot on my head and forcing me to look back at the side, away from him.

Soon the bag was empty, and he removed the nozzle. He washed the nozzle clean before turning to me. Gently stroking my hair then playing with my breast.

"Go empty yourself Pet." he said, leaving the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

I got up immediately and rushed to the toilet, feeling the bloat in my belly disappear immediately.

It was a while till I felt like I was fully empty, then I washed myself and opened the door to wait for his instructions.

He came in, walked past me and filled the bag up again. I wanted to say something, but I knew I couldn't.

"Ass up Pet." He said.

With some reluctance I shifted my ass up. He did as before, placing lube in my hole as well as on the nozzle and slid it inside me. I flipped to my side and waited for the water to fill me up once again. This time I was far more sensitive and the whole process was far more uncomfortable. I shifted uncomfortably and quietly groaned.

"This time we're leaving it in for 10mins before releasing it." He said. I groaned even louder. I could feel him standing over me, relishing in my discomfort. He knelt down next to me once the bag was empty, his phone now replacing the bag, timing me. He played with my breast once again, the distraction a relief from the tension in my stomach. He moved his hand up to my mouth and pressed his thumb in, letting me suck it.

"Look at me Pet, how are you feeling."

I looked into his eye and spoke, "Good Sir." I knew he wanted actual words.

He kissed me and then stood up again. "Just a little while more."

When the timer finally rang he removed the nozzle and left the room again. And I emptied myself, relieved.

When all was clean and done I opened the door again, and waited. He was sitting in an armchair in the living room. "Come pet."

I crawled towards him, heart racing once again. I stopped in front of him, my head at his bent knees.

"Ass up."

He moved his hands along my spine, downwards towards my ass, then his fingers stopping at my asshole, circling it gently. I looked up at him, my eyes seeing his pants, and the bulge I'd so love to free.

He stood up and walked behind me. "So clean." He moaned. "I'm going to fill it up cum."

At those words, my ass wiggled with excitement.

"My little slut." He said, just as I felt the soft sting of a flogger on my ass. I moaned in pleasure at the sensation, feeling the heat rising in my ass. He continued, softly at first than harder, building up the intensity as the time went on. The moans became groans, not so much of pain, but of need.

I could feel my wetness pooling. When my ass was adequately red to his liking, he stopped to marvel at his work. "You look so sexy right now." He said.

He knelt down, I could hear the unbuckling of his pants, he grabbed my hips and entered my pussy. My body readily accepted him, my head swam in pleasure as he pounded at me. His balls hitting my sensitive clit, beckoning me to cum. I moaned and whimpered, not knowing how to ask for permission. I pushed back against him, wanting more, need more. Panting and groaning and whimpering, begging like the piece of meat I am.

"Does my Pet want to cum?"

I barked to signal a yes. My cheeks flushing at the idea of me barking like a dog.

"Oh you know the rules, no cumming unless you have something in your ass." He spoke mockingly. It was a rule of ours. He wanted to train me to orgasm with only anal. I groaned, yet being loving being denied. He reached down playing with my clit, just to drive the point in that he owns my orgasms. Then just as I was at the brink once again, he pulled out. And I whimpered, wanting him to fill me again. I heard the familiar sound of a bottle of lube opening. He pushed his cock steadily into my ass, not violently or with gentleness but just without enough time for me to adjust.

He grabbed my hair and pulled at it, forcing me to arch my back. "One day, we're going to forget that your cunt even existed." He grunted out. "And you'll be my anal only whore."

The thought of that put me right at the edge and I responded by pushing back at him, fucking myself on him. He reached down and played with my clit. My heading swimming, the orgasm building up inside of me.

I moaned and whimpered and panted. "Cum for me Pet." He moaned. With that, I came, a violent orgasm rushing through me. When the orgasm subsided he pushed my body down so I was laying flat on my front. He took the hand that was playing with my clit to my mouth and pushed his fingers in. "Taste yourself slut."

I sucked on his fingers with adoration and gratefulness, my head diving deeper into subspace. He removed his hand from my mouth and wrapped his fingers around my neck instead and started to ride me hard. This time the pleasure was solely for him. I moaned loudly, relishing in the knowledge that my body is serving him, that I am only a plaything for him. He moved his hand again to my clit, my hip excitedly adjusting to allow him access. He played with my clit once more and I could feel my orgasm building up again.

"Cum." Was all he had to say, and I did. This time he continued playing with my clit. And after the orgasm subsidised I could feel another building up again. "Cum." He said again, and I did. I was delirious with pleasure. A puppet to his touch. "Cum." He said again and I did, this time he thrusted harder and more violently, and I knew he was going to cum too.

"Cum with me slut."

When he finished, he rest on top of me for a while, I could feel his racing heart rate and hear his ragged breathing.

"Stay." He ordered and got off from me, and went to wash up.

I turned to my side, my holes used, my body naked except for the collar, basking in the afterglow of mine and his orgasms. He came back to me holding a cup of water and a water bowl.

He put the water bowl next to the chair he was sitting on and ordered me to drink. I lapped up the water, wagging my ass slightly to tease him. As I drank I felt him walking towards me, and then stopping next to me. He caressed my, what must be a red ass gently. I felt a piece of cold metal touch my asshole, and I became still, knowing what he intended to do. He pushed a small butt plug into me, it was my tail. My ass accepted it, my heart enjoying the sensation of being his Pet.

He sat down on the sofa, which was further into the room. He threw a pillow on his feet then asked for me to come. I crawled and stopped at his feet and curled up like a good pet, resting my head on the pillow on his feet.