Sir Bossman

Story Info
Frustrated wife goes on work trip.
2.7k words
3.86
16.3k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world of medical insurance claim processing can be mundane and for Emily a Texan married mom of one, it was. Four years into her role she had little recognition or appreciation from her management and was often disheartened by the company's attitude towards her.

After a few particular bad weeks with her manager being particularly difficult her inbox popped up a notification for a in person meeting with the companies director of customer excellence.

The trip for this meeting would take her from a relaxed remote working schedule to the other side of the country where the director was attending a n industry management forum the next couple of days and she had to join him there for their « catch-up ».

Throwing her carefully balanced work/ life schedule out of the window, pissed at this sudden change of events she slammed here Laptop shut and headed to the kitchen. It might well only be 13:45 on a Monday but fuck it, this shit storm needed red wine.

Half way into her glass a calming perspective fell into place for her, realising that yes she will be playing catch-up for two weeks and her marathon trailing will also be messed up. At this short term notice she could make the most of the companies money getting a business seat on the flight and a more fancy hotel for the couple of nights she would be there.

Back at her desk she was smiling away as she made he reservations feeling like every dollar was payback to the company she thought she would make the most of the trip, after all going to vegas without some fun would be wrong. With all he travel organised she booked a last minute trip to the beauty salon for nails waxing and a tan, logging off her laptop she made her way to get ready for her trip. Packed her bag with a few outfits for meetings and something more Vegas for the evening.

A note on the kitchen counter for her family was the last thing before she headed out.

Emily was not the best flyer so once nicely settled in her seat and sipping her glass of cheap champagne the flight steward handed to her she took mild sedative to help her through the flight.

Next thing she knew was rudely being woken by a large bump as the plane landed, her head spun a little as she got herself together and got off the plane. Waiting for her luggage to arrive she realises she was alone at the baggage belt so headed to speak to customer services.

40 min later she was handed half the contents of her bag in a black plastic bag, apparently her bag had been at the bottom of the pile and with the rough landing there was a leak in the cargo hold leaving her the choice to take the something or nothing.

Bag in hand and her head clearing but a nice buzz her mind switched focus to getting ti the hotel and to a bar asap.Balls to this job, she will meet the director in the morning in whatever state she was hungover or late, she didn't care at this point. The limo she has booked was still waiting for her and she drank a couple of glasses of the cheap warm champagne in the short trip from airport to her hotel.

The drive took long than expected as they fit the traffic of the strip. Emily was smiling to herself having caught the driver, Juan, checking her out in the rear, the buzz from the booze and sedative made Emily keen to let her mischievous side out. Each time he looked in the mirror made sure to u cross her legs or lean forward giving him an good view of either he smooth tanned legs or her well contained cleavage.

As his eyes rested on her for longer she became a little more adventurous each time, left her legs open a bit longer moved to the edge of the seat so he could get a clear view oh her now dampening panties. All of a sudden Juan was telling her that they had arrived opening the door he offered her his hand to help get out the car, she took it and as a final reward for his attention gave him gave him a larger tip than she should have.

A little less steady on her feet she checked in at the front desk and made her way to her room. Throwing her bags on the bed she took 5 minutes to check her makeup, readjusted her too for maximum cleavage, her perfect D's were going to get her drinks bought for her tonight.

Walking in the bar she smiled and went on the hunt for her first financier for the night, as she worked through the crowed she relaxed and forgot why she was there and focused on having a good time, smiling and treating several men as she squeezed past them and they took the chance to take a feel of her toned ass. At the bar she waited to be served as one of the guys joined her. Directly putting his hand on her back he offered her a drink and waved the barman over. Emily love to flirt and tease men, happily married and had clear limits of where she drew the line but enjoyed to push the boundaries and liked to see what guys thought of her.

She asked for a red wine and they started to chat. Both were there on business and had left partners back home, so no pressure or flags were raised, Emily enjoyed chatting and after they finished their drinks he suggested they dance. « I don't even know your name, and I am meant to have an early night » she protested, but without much force behind it she lived to dance and dam she needed to burn some energy. « I'm Jim, now come on » he said as he took her hand and started to pull her into the crowed,. He stopped and stared to move, their bodies close to each other in the packed bar, Emily's blouse was tight to her body and her bra was struggling against her movements as she danced and Jim was not shy in looking as they danced. He grabbed her by the waist and spun her around pulling her close to him, maybe it was the drink, sedative or the general bad day she went with it and pressed herself against him. Normally this was over the line for her but a little teasing wouldn't hurt, as their body started to get in sync she found herself grinding against him and it didn't take long for Jim's body to show its interest. With the extra confidence boost her slowly let his hands explore Emily's body, not going to far but suggesting internet, stopping before he actually cupped her heaving breasts, she slid his hands back down to her waist. Lost in the moment time sped past as they continued, then all of a sudden Jim stopped grabbed her hand and dragged her to the bar, disappoint that her prey had gotten away she interrupted him as he started to order at the bar, « 3 tequila shots please » Jim looks surprised « that's what you get for dragging a lady from her fu » downing one of the shits she pushed the other 2 towards him and said « bottoms up »

In a rather appalling Mary Poppins British accent.

« Fine by me, but this will cost you » Jim said and as soon as the second shot glass was on the bar top she grabbed his hand and dragged him to the floor again. The started again with more comfort this time, face to face hands roaming each other bodies, before Jim said « let's get some air »

Rather than leaving the hotel lobby the bar was in Jim walked Emily to the lift and said his room had a balcony and minibar. Still feeling in control Emily nodded and followed willingly. An awkward silence grew as the elevator shot them skywards, almost apologetically Jim said « sorry the room is paid by the company so made the most of it buy going all out » as the elevators reached this penthouse floor. The doors glides open and in a blink Emily was going into this strangers room with a grin on her face and asking what is in his minibar, « let's cost your company a few extra dollars » as they got into the room Jim opened the minibar and offered Emily a chilled bottle of tequila

« Payback time my dear » as he handed her a second bottle.

"No no, I can't I am at my limit, I have a big day tomorrow and Ian plenty drunk for now"

Teasingly Jim stepped up close to her straight into her personal space and leant in to speak into her ear, "you not taking your orders missy, if you don't play catch up then appropriate punishment will have to be dealt out"

With that he grabbed her waist and spun her around, holding her tight to him he spoke "what's your punishment Emily"

"I really don't know, sir! Have I been that bad that I need punishment?" Heart racing that the situation might be getting away from her, she started to work out how to back out of this.

As she thought Jim acted, sliding his hands down to her hips he hooked his fingers into her skirt and in one fast movement yanked down.

Shocked and excited Emily stood there in her blouse and tight nude coloured thong. She squealed and dropped the tequila on the floor. Before she could react. He had already bent her over slightly and spanked her ass, that was going to leave a mark. "Ohhhhhh" was all that escaped her lips, before her body reacted and was shortly and her shocked shout changed to a moan. No further encouragement was needed and Jim brought his hand down on her pert round ass a second time.

"Are you going to make more of an effort to make up for your poor behaviour Emily?"

Lost in the moment Emily could only nod and embrace the pleasure and pain combination her reddening ass was giving her.

Releasing her from his hold Jim took a step back and took out his phone and snapped a few pictures of Emily's ass with a bright red hand print on both and her shyly looking over her shoulder at him.

"This is too far, sorry but I have overstepped" she protested before he placed a finger on her lips stopping her mid protest. "Oh my dear, why so ungrateful, further punishment is going to be needed" placing a hand in her shoulder he motioning for her to lower herself, she complied as her inner torment continued. TAs a smooth toned legs bent and found herself a comfortable position on her knees, Jim slid his belt from around his waistband and drop it to the floor.

"Show me how you want to make this up to me" Emily nodded, reaching out she unbuttoned his pants that with a little push dropped to the floor, his boxers followed shortly. "Lost your tongue young lady?" He questioned

"No!"

"No, what!"

"No Sir!"

Good girl" now show your new master the appreciation you have for him.

"Will do boss man!" Is all she said as she gripped the base of his growing cock.

Stroking him he grew inch after inch until he was standing there with his cock throbbing hard, 8 inches, waiting for her attention.

She hesitated for a second before her placed a hand on the back of her head and pulled her mouth down onto his cock, she didn't resist and opened her lips as her pushed her closer and closer, sliding deep into her mouth.

The moment took her over and she began cupping his balls as he released the pressure on her head and slide out of her mouth before she sucked him back deep into her throat.

Licking at the head of his cock. He moaned as her tongue bar added to the sensations, as his precinct started leaking out of him she sucked him harder. His ball tightened as she worked him deeper into her mouth and was expecting it wouldn't be long until he would have been releasing into her mouth.

Without warning but with a large sloppy pop he pulled free of her mouth.

"Boss, sir, man? Umm sir boss man? Did I do something wrong?

" not at all my dear, but it's time for your reward"

Bending down her helped her from the floor and pushed her to the bed, telling her to get on all fours and arch that ass as high as she can.

Emily's Rohingya ass and thing we're up in the air as Jim moved behind her. Grabbing the thong he pulled it hard to the side stretching it beyond use and exposing her smooth freshly waxed pussy to him. Her body betrayed her resistance as she was soaking wet,Jim could see her pussy glistening in the dull hotel room light and could have sworn a droplet was forming on her clit.

Dropping to his knees Jim slowly licked her from clit up across her labia and stopped as he can so close to her asshole.

Moaning loudly she pushed back against him as so his tongue entered her, "yes, please don't stop" Jim resisted the instinct to tease her and stop and lowered his tongue to her clit, sin teasing the speed Emily started to moan louder and louder as he could feel her pussy get wetter soaking his chin as he drove her closer to orgasm. He doubled his effort and could feel her body start to convulse as she edged closer to her release.

Abruptly her stopped causing Emily to scream in frustration "DON'T STOP!"

"You don't talk to me like that, what do you say?"

"Sorry sir boss man" her cheeks flushed with the torment of missed ecstasy. Panting with the frustration she felt Jim move. His wet leaking cock rubbed against her clit, "oh Sir boss man that's too much I don't deserve that!" He didn't reply, and gently pressed against her slick entrance, that was little resistance as the head of his cock slid into her, Emily pushed back as he slide another couple of inches into her. That's when her walls contracted and he felt some resistance. Seeing that she was going to pull away he pushed forward another inch. A loud moan escaped her lips as her animal instincts took over, her needs far outweighed her good conscience and she drops her hips back towards him unpacking herself on Jim's throbbing cock, buried to the hilt, Jim's balls slapped against her clit which brought her first orgasm on.

Jim didn't stop pulling out her slide slowly back into her build her up pace as she met his thrusts and speed. Emily buried her face in the sheets screaming as she edged closer to her next orgasm, the sound of his balls slapping wetly against her clit echoed in the room. His cock swelled as he increased the pace, slamming length after length into her as her legs began to shake, her toes curled and feet contorted as she lost control of her muscles,

"Are you ready" he asked between pants.

"YES! Sir boss man! Fill me! give me every!"

That's was all Jim needed, his orgasm rose deep within him, as he relentlessly fucked Emily's tight and soaking pussy. That's when all control was lost on Emily's part, her pussy contracted and held his cock tighter as her whole body started to convulse and shake, her pussy was trembling and still Jim went on, Emily's pussy squirted soaking both their thighs and the sheets below her. "Yeeesssssssss!" She said as his cocked swelled and his muscles tightened and she felt the first shot of his hot load fire into her. Jim buried his cock as deep as he could as stream after stream filled Emily.

Relaxing and slumping on the bed, Emily was lost to sleep.

Waking in the middle of the night she grabbed her things and left for her room, feeling satisfied but the guilt of letting her guard down, what impact would this have on her life. But as they say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

End of part 1