Sir: Ch. 01

Story Info
We are Sir’s sluts. Gratefully used for our financial gain.
1k words
4.28
21k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters

"Sir"- Steele Astor.

Cecilia Danes

Carolina (Caro-lee-nah) Reyes

Carolina purrs in my ear as I rub her caramel skin with coconut scented lotion. I adore her body. We are nearly always intertwined or touching in some way.

"He works so hard for us, doesn't he?", I ask and state at the same time.

"Sir always takes care of us."

Almost simultaneously we are reaching for each other's nipples and start playing with our rings. Our nipples aren't actually pierced but rather Sir has us wear tiny rings made for fingers around them. Thin and rimmed with diamonds they stay perfectly and our nipples are always swollen and hard.

A salty breeze sweeps through the sheer fabric hanging from the pergola and caught Sir's attention.

Carolina took this as a cue to drape her leg over me. Her hand traces small circles on my belly; igniting the fire she so expertly does.

Sir is watching us now. The man to Sir's left, his potential investor, has his mouth open. One can only surmise he has never seen two women touch each other.

Sir tries to discuss more business but his investor doesn't even seem to hear him.

Carolina's fingers slowly make their way to my smooth pussy. Gently, she brushes her fingertips on my cleft. I can't help but moan and wrap my tongue around her nipple.

As she slips her fingers between my lips I do the same to her. Already wet, I gently rub my finger across her clit and continue sucking in her luscious dark nipples.

We turn to face each other, her leg still draped over me, as the man adjusts his pants.

Our lips meet and we melt into each other. Carolina and I are a finely tuned ballet of perfect woman love.

We are Sir's sluts. We serve him at our pleasure and his. He never treats us poorly and rewards us in so many ways.

He always says we are good for business. Evidently, women making love causes investors to be loose with cash. As a result we are wealthy. Very wealthy.

There is nothing we could want for. We are given whatever pleases us and treated like princesses.

Carolina is close to orgasm and breathing hard on my skin. She's stopped teasing me with her fingers and my pinch of her nipple sends her over the edge.

Still shuddering she mounts me and sticks her tongue in my throat.

I hear the man say to Sir how lucky he is and he wishes he could fuck us.

I begin shifting my pelvis in to hers as she does the same before sliding her tongue between my ample tits and alternately sucking my nipples.

She continues to lick and kiss my body as she slides down and buries her face in my pussy.

Carolina is an expert at making love to my clit with her tongue and before long she has her fingers deep inside me tickling my magic spot.

"Cum Cecilia," Sir directs and it sends me over the edge. My pussy is so juicy and loud while Carolina continues to fuck me until I cum again.

We collapse into each other and the man tells Sir he must fuck us.

Sir tells him that a much larger investment might help him decide.

"Anything. What do you propose?" he asked.

Sir knows how to negotiate and says he might be willing to let him fuck his sluts should he decide to put up an initial investment of one million with a reduction to a 20% return.

"Yes. Yes. Whatever. Where do I sign?"

Sir buzzes the house and instructs Ethan to bring the standard contract.

Sir doesn't want us to mix with the servants. They are paid incredibly well and can watch whatever escapades occur at our estate. Most of them have been with us for the last ten years so they must be happy. There is rarely a termination or resignation.

Ethan smiles at us as he arrives with the contract and a pen.

The man signs rapidly and Sir asks where he would like us. No words are exchanged and the man is rapidly removing his clothes. He wastes no time joining us on the grand circular bed not far from where they had been seated.

Sliding between us he gropes us as though he hadn't touched a woman in years. He must have been handsome at one time but now he is a portly and probably much younger than his gray hair and rough skin reflects.

Sir has come to spectate and ensure we are safe. More spectating than not since he could have security here within seconds.

Clumsily the man grabs my titty as he plants a sloppy kiss on Carolina. Playing it up she groans and he tells her to climb on his cock as he hands me his phone and asks me to film his cock in entering her.

Sir reminds me to not allow Carolina's face to be filmed. I nod but I am so close to her pussy there was no way I can.

Carolina leans forward to give me a better angle as she slowly lowers her tight pussy down his cock.

She likes to just barely let the head in and gently bounces allowing only the tip to penetrate her initially. Like a game she lowers a little more and does the same. The man grabs the pillows and begs her to stop teasing.

Sir shook his head, a gesture only we noticed. Carolina continues to tease his cock for nearly five minutes before he was fully inside her.

"She is so damn tight," the man proclaims to Sir, "Is she still filming?"

Sir nods his head but Carolina knew it was for her. She begins to bounce on his cock like she was on a mechanical bull.

It doesn't take long for him to announce he's about to cum and for Carolina to get her face by his cock so he can come all over it.

I stop the camera as the man coats her face with what must be years of built up cum.

He takes his camera as Carolina and I jump in the pool.

We swim back to the edge and rest our elbows on the stone deck. We both know what is coming next.

Sir says the same thing he always does, "I have some other projects I am working on you might be interested in. That is of course you would like to come back here for our discussions?"