Sir: Ch. 02

Story Info
We are Sir’s sluts. Gratefully used for our financial gain.
1.4k words
4.4
11k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever we go anywhere with Sir we turn heads. Always impeccably dressed tonight was no exception.

Sir chose matching sheer white flowing dresses for the club. Our nipple rings sparkle under the lights as we cross the threshold of our favorite place to go with Sir.

Wesley, the doorman, knows us very well but still requires Sir to show his gold key. We could enter the club without it but Wesley doesn't ask any more if we will be visiting the VIP lounge, he asks for the key as a formality.

Sir doesn't usually go to the lounge right away and leads us to the bar tonight. Casual customers are scattered around the poorly lit room. Couples make out in corners but sex isn't allowed in the front of the house; only the lounge.

He hands us our cocktails before surveying the room and guiding us to a booth nearest an older couple.

The man was not particularly attractive but very clearly wealthy and Sir sees him as prey. The woman notices us before her companion. Both appear awestruck.

Carolina and I gracefully cross the room holding hands. Her body, thinner than mine, is the perfect mix of muscle and fat. Tall naturally, she dwarfs many men in stilettos. Her full titties have just the perfect amount of sag and her dark nipples, clearly visible through our dresses, attract attention as we slide into the booth.

I imagine seeing the two of us together is probably quite beautiful. We compliment each other. While she appears intriguing, I am the opposite.

My long auburn hair, green eyes, and Jessica Rabbit figure is overtly sexual. That coupled with my constant state of arousal causes men to act like puppies around me.

We kneel on the leather booth on either side of Sir, our titties resting on his shoulders, as we both reach for his cock at the same time.

He loves for us to be on display so it doesn't take long for him to get hard as we tease him with our fingertips.

Leaning back in the booth he pushes my head towards his cock; making sure the couple can see.

Carolina lifts her titties to his mouth and he sucks them through the fabric.

Sir taps me on the head and I sit up. I know just what he expects and most of the time he doesn't have to say much.

We scoot out of the booth knowing Sir deems the couple has had enough of a show.

Sir motions us to the ladies room as he walks to the bar.

When we return the man is at the bar with Sir and gladly accepts Sir's card.

Carolina and I look at each other with glee. We know we are about to be fucked so many ways and cum so many times our pussies start to salivate.

Sir grabs our hands and leads us down the long, dark corridor to the door.

Inserting the oversized key he opens to door to what some would call the den of iniquity. We practically call it home.

Sir makes a lot of business contacts here and we get to show off and cum, what could be better really?

Removing his perfectly tailored suit coat and handing it to the naked cloak girl we do the same with our dresses. Women don't wear clothes back here. It's not a rule or anything. Woman seem to just prefer being naked. Men usually end up naked, often preferring to be undressed by a beautiful woman (or many women), but start out clothed most often.

The staff is required to be naked. All are very beautiful woman and designated as staff by their gold collars. They are forbidden mingle with guests and rarely speak.

The female guests are all "owned" by someone but as is the case of our relationship with Sir, most are voluntary submissive. A few have been purchased at an annual auction.

Carolina and I wear collars too but ours our more like thin diamond necklaces with a charm of Sir's initials.

We stand slightly behind Sir, our titties jutting out and our fingers intertwined, as Mr. Rockwell approaches.

Carolina and I are always very excited when we get to play with him and squeeze each other's hands in excitement.

He asks Sir if he would like to join him and his slut. Thankfully Sir said yes.

He has reserved the largest bed here and Sir gestures that we can join Mr. Rockwell's slut on the bed she kneels in the middle of.

Her arms are tied above her head and her knees are spread, showing her dripping pussy.

Carolina and I skip over and kiss Alaina's nipples before latching on.

Sir and Mr. Rockwell are disrobing and handing their garments to the staff who will place it in our locker, careful to never crease.

We are teasing her sweet little pussy lips as the men join us, their cocks already hard.

They watch us for the moment. Alaina is squirming and moaning loudly as Carolina slips her finger between her pussy lips. Trying to soften her moans a bit I stick my tongue in her mouth while fondling her very hard nipples.

My pussy is on fire. Alaina is definitely one of our favorite playthings. She is a thicker girl with massive mouthwatering titties. I wish Mr. Rockwell would untie her so I could sit on her magic tongue.

I decide I need some attention and know exactly how to get it.

Pushing Carolina's fingers out of the way I slide my face under Alaina's dripping pussy and drink her in.

As expected Carolina spreads my legs and starts sucking my clit.

The men are next to us now and stroking their very hard cocks, watching us intently, until Carolina starts to whimper and stick her ass up in the air like a dog in heat.

Mr. Rockwell is happy to oblige and mounts her like the begging slut she is. Carolina never misses a beat licking my wet pussy as he unceremoniously shoves his cock in her. She starts sucking me and I know I am close to cumming. I also know that here I'm not allowed without permission.

Sir also knows I'm close as I beg with pleading eyes.

He shakes his head and grabs my hand squeezing it around his cock.

I feel like I am drowning Carolina with my wet pussy although she shows no sign of it.

I cannot handle much more and buck my hips into her face instinctively.

Sir simply nods and my rigid body cascades with a seemingly never ending orgasm

"Mind if I cut her down Tom? I just have to fuck your slut," Sir asks.

"Be my guest Steele, she does have one sweet pussy."

"Cecilia, climb out from under there," Sir quietly directed me.

Sliding out I can see that Mr. Rockwell's assault on Carolina's pussy is nearing its eventual end and he rapidly pulls out cumming buckets all over my lover.

Sir has Alaina bent over and sliding his cock into her he instructs me to lick his balls while he fucks her.

Happy to oblige I slide under him, his balls slapping me in the face as he starts fucking her.

My greedy pussy still wants attention so I start playing with her as I devour Sir's sack.

I know Carolina is dutifully cleaning Rockwell's cock and before long he replaces my fingers with his cock in my wet pussy.

He slowly starts fucking me knowing I just want to get rammed. I buck my hips into him begging for more. Instead he slaps my thigh stopping my pleading pussy from trying to get what she wants.

Slowly he teases me gesturing to Carolina to suck my titties. She does and I am being tortured as my pussy demands to be pounded like the slut I am.

"Fuck the poor girl Tom. She may well explode and I'd like to keep her."

He looks down at me as Sir lifts off me having cum in Alaina's pussy.

Mr. Rockwell began to impale me at a rate my pussy was begging for.

Please let me cum I beg in my head. Sir must have known and nodded. My pussy begins to gush as he continues to pound me, making me cum again and again.

He grunts and pulls out, shooting his warm cum all over my face.

Blissfully I stretch and wonder when we will be coming back.