Sir: Ch. 03

Story Info
Sir takes us to the island to prepare for the slut auction.
1.5k words
4.39
12.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the plane rolls to a stop, Carolina and I giggle like school girls because we know just what the next few days will hold.

The annual slut auction is Saturday and we will get to be used every day until then. This year Sir is hosting so it will be nice to enjoy ourselves at our beach retreat. It's called a retreat, when in reality, it is just a private island. We have been to many.

Carolina and I step off the plane. Our collars; the only clothing we are wearing and the only clothing we will be wearing for the next few days.

Our driver, Peter, opens the door to the car and as we slide in I notice there is already an older couple in the car. Carolina and I sit across from them and Carolina lays her head on my lap and brings her mouth to my nipple as though they weren't there.

I grab her nipple and squeeze and hear man the man moan.

Sir finally joins us and immediately says to the couple, "So glad you could make it!"

"Sluts, say hello to Mr. and Mrs. Thornton. They have never been to a slut auction and we are going to show them a lovely time aren't we?"

Carolina and I know exactly what to do and simultaneously drop to our knees, legs spread, ankles crossed, hands behind our backs. It has taken a lot of discipline from Sir to make sure our movements are synced.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Thornton," as instructed and again, simultaneously.

Sir nods and we crawl across the floor until our titties are on their knees.

Carolina lifts Mrs. Thornton's skirt and spreads her knees. She wastes no time diving between her legs to feast on her pussy. Mrs. Thornton was attractive. Maybe in her 50s, she was still very fit and must have some training because her pussy was bare and panties had been forgone.

Carolina moans as she slurps at Mrs. Thornton's pussy. I see her hand go to her own shortly thereafter.

I helped Mr. Thornton out of his pants and tossed them aside. I spread his knees as Carolina had done to his wife, his already hard cock jutting from his silk boxers. I lower my mouth slowly down his cock teasing the head with my tongue.

"That's it sluts. We only have a few minutes until we reach the guest house I have for them and I expect you both to make them cum."

Carolina must be doing a good job because Mrs. Thornton was thrusting against her face.

I think Mr. Thornton was enjoying himself as well because he grabbed handfuls of my hair and began furiously slamming my mouth on his cock.

I feel Sir smack my ass hard, clipping my exposed pussy.

"Is that how we suck cock around here slut? Why is Jack doing all the work? Slam your mouth on his cock like the slut you are."

He smacks me again and again. I know he seeks to discipline me but my pussy gets wetter with each smack.

I secretly try to slip my hand between my legs and Sir notices, smacking my upturned ass harder and faster.

His assault on my ass has both the desired and undesired effect. I stop touching it but my slit is more on fire by the second.

"That's it Steele smack that ass. I'm so close and I want to watch this slut swallow my cum."

Sir told Carolina she could cum (just to punish me I think) and as she did she was slamming her face into Mrs. Thornton's pussy, the older woman got her release too. It sounded like Carolina was drowning in her cum.

"Open your mouth slut," Mr. Thornton commands, as he lifts my face by a handful of hair.

His cum hits my open mouth, "Fuuuuuck, you are a good slut. Let me see my cum."

My mouth stays open to show his gobs of cum on my tongue.

"Swallow now slut."

I did as I was told and sit back about to wipe the cum that missed my mouth.

"Leave it slut. I want everyone to what a little slut you really are," Sir instructs.

Our car comes to a rolling stop as we arrive at the guest house, one of many on the property.

"Thank you for such a lovely drive Jack. I think you may be right that we need a slut or two of our own. I look forward to the auction."

"I am disappointed in your lack of effort Cecilia," Sir calmly states as we pull away.

Carolina and I remain in the standard slut position for the short drive to the main house. House, of course, is the most inappropriate name for it but that is what Sir calls it. It is really an imposing mansion in the style of Greek revival.

Large columns grace the façade of the first two floors while the third and fourth have verandas that wrap the building; enhanced by smaller versions of the columns.

"Let's go sluts. We have guests to greet and you," pointing at me, "had better change the attitude."

"Yes, Sir," I dutifully reply.

Albert, Sir's trusted servant, opens the car door for us. Albert has been with Sir since Sir was just a boy.

As we step out of the car we are greeted by the familiar sight of Gretta and Ruby, our personal attendants. They are the only servants allowed to touch us.

"Go get cleaned up but Cecilia, keep the cum on your face."

Sir has a way of making me feel like the puppy getting caught chewing on his owners slippers.

Carolina and I head for our suites, she with Gretta, me with Ruby.

Ruby, so named, for her uniquely colored hair, is a graceful former gymnast. She and Gretta were friends in high school before Gretta recruited her to join our staff and I couldn't be happier that she was made my personal attendant. Ruby was adept at licking my pussy.

I was hoping that was how she was going to clean my wet pussy. Not being allowed to cum has my clit so hard it rubbed my piercing when I walked and I desperately need release.

"Sir has instructed I bathe your pussy but I am not permitted to make you cum. I'm sorry. I wish I could. You look very wet. You're dripping."

I couldn't stop a groan from escaping my lips and pouted my way to the bath.

I step into the oversized tub (more like a small pond really) as Ruby warmed the water.

She sprays my body with warm water as she joins me in the tub. Due to the size of the tub she has to get naked and step into the tub with me to properly soap me. I don't mind.

Lathering the oversized sponge, soap drips on her tiny titties. Some would say they are too small, I say her delicious nipples make up for it. They are always big and hard and begging to be sucked.

She turns me and starts on my shoulders, half soaping, half massaging.

Slowly she progresses down to the small of my back before grabbing my ass and sliding the sponge between my crack. She moves it up and down as she nudges me to spread my legs.

Expertly, she brushes my pussy just barely a few times, teasing me before she advances down my thighs and calves.

Gently, she turns me to face her.

Still crouching before me she slowly rises soaping my legs and thighs as she does.

"You really are horny aren't you? You are shaking." Ruby asks.

"You don't even know. If I don't cum soon I could burst."

"I'm sure Sir will let you cum sooner or later," Ruby replies trying to be comforting.

She skips past my aching pussy to soap my stomach and titties. Ruby pays special attention to my engorged nipples.

Circling them with her soapy finger she knows she is driving me crazy with want.

Ruby tortures me for a bit before sliding the soapy sponge gently over my throbbing clit and I almost cum.

Sensing I am close she stops and begins to spray me down with the shower nozzle before thrusting it unceremoniously between thighs.

Fuck, she is killing me. I try to think about something else as I feel the spray enter my wanton hole.

I am thankful as she stops and grabs the oversized plush towel from the edge while pulling the plug on the tub.

Gingerly, she pats me dry and I step from the tub as Albert enters the room and tells me I am to report immediately to the courtyard.

Ruby removes the towel and I make my way there.

As I walk through the ivy arch I see many people seated before the stone platform.

Sir motions me to join him on the platform next to a large bed with restraints on all corners.

"Slut, you disappointed me today. You are going to be fucked by anyone here that wants your cunt. You will cum only when you are told." I nod without meeting his eyes and climb on the bed. I know that is what is expected of me.

I'm strapped almost instantly and my pussy is even more on fire.

Desperately wanting to be fucked but needing to cum, I have mixed feelings about what is to come.