Sir: Ch. 04

Story Info
I am used like the slut I am.
1.1k words
4.22
16.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel my hips lifted and someone slips a foam wedge under them. My legs are spread and my knees are strapped and pulled apart; secured to the side of the bed.

What a slut I am, my pussy so exposed, is dripping down my ass begging to be stuffed with cock.

Sir approaches and slips a black silk blindfold over my eyes.

"You have been auctioned tonight. These guests have paid to fuck you for charity. You have raised quite a bit of money slut," he whispers in my ear.

"Should I let you cum, you think?"

I plead, "Yes, please Sir. Please. I'll be a good slut. I'll make you proud to have me as your slut."

"We shall see slut. I'm going to fuck your juicy pussy first."

I know it is unlikely he will let me cum. He is just going to tease me. Every nerve in my body is on high alert and it is taking all of my restraint not to cum from the island breeze blowing over my body.

I feel something soft on my skin and know Sir has a feather wand. He knows this drives me insane and glides it around my nipples, across my tummy, to my sloppy pussy, and the inside of my thighs.

I whimper, nearly crying. Please just stick something in my pussy I beg in my head.

I don't have to wait long to feel the soft skin of Sir's cock rubbing my clit.

"Do you want it slut?"

"Yes please Sir."

"Ok. But do not dare cum."

"Yes Sir."

Slowly he starts to ease his cock into me. Barely moving inside me and pulling back out.

"You are one sloppy wet slut. Your juicy cunt is practically gushing. You love being used don't you?"

"Yes Sir. I loved to be used."

"Is that the only thing slut?"

He is easing his cock in me so slowly all I want to do is to thrust my hips and try to fuck myself on his cock but I know he will wait even longer to allow me to cum.

"I love to be used like the slut I am and deserve to be punished for being a bad slut."

"Yes you do."

My nipples hurt they are so hard. Restricted by the rings they must look like cherries by now. I feel Sir's cock finally enter me fully. There is no relief though as he continues with the slow torture of my pussy.

He only teases me a bit more before he pulls out; leaving me feeling so empty.

I feel a mouth on my nipples; one then the other in succession. My nipples are normally sensitive but their extreme hardness at the moment almost makes the sensation painful as well as delightful.

I feel a finger rubbing my clit as a cock enters me. It is much too large for my pussy and it hurts immensely as he pounds into me. I am almost grateful for the pain. I am only thinking of the pain now instead of cumming.

Tears begin to wet my blindfold and Sir whispers in my ear, "Does that hurt slut? Do you want it to stop?"

"Yes please Sir."

"Well, I'm not able to do that I'm afraid. This man bid the most to fuck you. I knew his cock would be painful for you. Do you want to cum?"

"No Sir. Please make him stop."

"Sorry slut. I just told you I can't do that."

I swear this man is tearing me the way he is abusing my pussy. I don't like this at all.

Thankfully it is over quickly as I felt his cum coat my body as he roars like a beast.

"Did you like that slut? Tell the truth," he bellows at me.

"No Sir. You hurt me."

"Good. That's exactly what I wanted. I just love tearing up tight pussies like yours. Say thank you."

"Thank you for tearing my slut pussy apart."

I'm crying at this point when I feel a gentle lick at my pussy.

Grateful for the softness on my sore pussy, I am able to stop crying. It is starting to feel good again and whoever's mouth is lapping at my cunt is causing the fire to rapidly boil up again.

I can't help moaning and my breathing is rapidly increasing. For some reason this gentle licking after the pain is more intense than I ever imagined. I am so close and more ready to burst than ever.

"Do you want to cum slut? You look like a bitch in heat right now."

"Please Sir," I implore. Please say yes. Please say yes.

"Okay slut, you can cum."

I feel a tongue thrust inside and the flood gates open. I am gushing, spraying my juices all over the face in my cunt; splashing on the stone below.

I have never in my life cum like this. It is otherworldly. I feel as though I will pass out.

I nearly do as my pussy continues to spray and spasm.

Gradually the spasms subside and goosebumps break out on my body.

"Slut?"

"Thank you for allowing me to cum even though I don't deserve it."

"That's exactly it. You don't. So you won't be able to cum again until the last person here that has paid to use you gets their chance. Do you think you will succeed?"

"I will do my best Sir."

Before I get all of the words out I feel a cock slide in to me slowly and begin fucking me at the perfect pace. It doesn't take long and I am ready to cum again. I resist, only wanting to make Sir proud.

It feels like hours until Sir announces there is one last person is left to fuck me.

I feel proud I have made it. I have drying cum coating every inch of my body. It is dripping out of me enough to hear it slop on the ground when someone pulled out of my cunt.

I hope now I will get release. My entire body is trembling. The mystery of not knowing who has been fucking me and being more used than I have ever been makes me grateful to Sir for the discipline.

It has been so difficult but I know he is just trying to make me the best slut I can be.

A cock is sliding into my sore greedy pussy; still wanting to be fucked and used. Quickly he picks up the pace. This is the hardest I have been fucked tonight. I'm shaking so much trying so hard to be a good slut when the blindfold is removed and I see it is Mr. Thornton pounding me.

His sweat is dripping on me and I won't be able to take much more.

"Cum slut," Sir orders.

I look at him gratefully as Mr. Thornton pulls out, spraying my body with his cum.

It is almost transcendental as my girl cum literally bursts out of me again and again every few seconds. I feel as though I will never stop cumming.