All Comments on 'Sir Peter Renton'

by gordo12

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NG6 months ago

Not quite the story I was expecting. You’re a good writer. I gave it 4 stars.

francemanfranceman6 months ago

Didn't like it. I found the story full of inconsistencies.

He says he's monogamous but is considering threesomes or being with someone else.

This is followed by a claim that extramarital sex helps, develops and improves married couples, that everyone is happy and fulfilled! Really? Is that so?

That's the miracle recipe?

From the outset, the woman appears the exact opposite of a loving wife. She's bitchy, she's self-centered, she's selfish.....

Likewise, the husband is immediately worried and suspicious of a set-up, of something fishy....

So where's this wonderful marriage? Why are they still together?

And she's willing to let chance knock her up, between her husband and his future lovers, for a simple sexual thrill? Just like that, without knowing the feelings of others?

We're talking about a woman of great intelligence, a lawyer and partners in her firm.....

I found it very confusing and all over the place, with no real direction.

devtekdevtek6 months ago

Funny. A new variation on "rich man and my wife" theme. This ended in a win-win-win.

gordo12gordo126 months agoAuthor

Apparently, the troll didn't believe me. A 1* vote right out the gate last night before they could have even read the story, followed by an anon (what else 🙄) comment this morning. DELETED 👍

@Franceman: This is the definition of the LW category: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more." if you're thinking of a traditional loving wife, the name of the category is a misnomer. Stories seldom have ANYTHING to do with a loving wife. And yes, it is a miracle recipe. Surveys have shown that people are happier, less likely to cheat and can communicate better when they get in touch with their sexual feelings. Look it up! Divorces drop from about 50% to 5%.

@devtek & rightwing: Thank you!

steeltiger01steeltiger016 months ago

It's a bit 'off' from your usual writing. The characters don't feel as deeply drawn or as well developed and they act very inconsistently throughout the story. That said, it's not a bad story overall.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne6 months ago

I enjoyed it. I would call it a farce, but in the good sense. It was fun and lighthearted. You could make a romcom out of it. I gave 4 stars because I liked it, but it didn't make me feel anything. I didn't want to kill or burn anyone, and I didn't want to run off with anyone.

gordo12gordo126 months agoAuthor

@steeltiger01: Thank you for your comment. Yes, it isn't my usual. My usual now gets put into books and sold in the marketplace. Royalties rule! 😁 I wrote a raft of stories during COVID that never got published anywhere. This was one. I got so far in it and, for some reason, lost interest in taking it further. That's why the epilogue occurs so quickly. I needed to wrap it up.

gordo12gordo126 months agoAuthor

@VeracityHeterodyne: Thank you for your comment. I'm glad you were able to get some enjoyment out of it.

JH4FunJH4Fun6 months ago
Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐

By the time I got finished with the 1st two pages, I had it between 2 possible ratings. The normal start off for all tales I consume a Good Read ⭐⭐⭐. The second was Just Didn’t Like It Much ⭐⭐. I just wasn’t sure which way I would go. Then as I read the 3rd page it moved solidly into the Good Read ⭐⭐⭐ rating. Then I read the 4th page and was LMAO when I finished. That moved it up into the Excellent Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐ final rating.

I think this is the first of your tales I have consumed. I am looking forward to see if your other are of this same caliber. Thank you for producing this one.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

BigfundrewBigfundrew6 months ago

Very well written and stirred up substantial frustration with all the characters' actions. So, job well done.

DakotaTRDDakotaTRD6 months ago

Perhaps you've gotten some grief or questionable comments and ratings in the past, but I thought you did a great job with this story and scored it a 5. It had a good storyline and includes a nice bit of erotica, which is appropriate for this particular site.

Gmann006Gmann0066 months ago

not a sissy cuck story, i liked it. entitled woman getsfucked by her husband, nice, and love it that the dickhead gets to raise a bastard child

SunnyU2SunnyU26 months ago

Not a fan of time jumps. Both gave up on the marriage much too easily for my liking. Not a bad story, but I think the time jump makes it feel incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

In stories or books or films we look for someone to like to identify with, but in this very long and repetitive boring story there is no one to like I really couldn't care who won amd lost or who fucked who. So as a writer you have failed in this story. Amd yes yhe story is all about a cuckold and his slutwife.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked it until the very end. The addition of the divorce and the relationships of the group was not needed.

turbomizeturbomize6 months ago

Ufff, too unlikely.

Rayjag1980Rayjag19806 months ago

Too predictable. I called the "double wedding" as soon as the daughter entered the picture. Also the storyline had little character development, why did the wife so quickly fall for someone she barely knew who is a known womanizer? Also not enough emotions from husband knowing what was going on and how quickly he went from monogamous to adultery? It seems both MCs gave up their marriage too quickly.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

The writing was good, even though all over the place and not exactly focused. Matt, from the beginning, acted like some doormat and allowed his "teasing" wife to do whatever she wished. She was meant to be a Partner in a Law firm who was taking up the special holiday offer from one of the Firm's biggest clients.

So, why would she immediately act like some cheap slut on "Spring Break"? Doing what she did with Noah, fondling him, undoing his shirt and almost grabbing his cock, right in front of her stupid husband! Dumbo Matt says nothing! How submissive is he.

She arranges to spend the first few days going on excursions with Peter. NOT spending their holiday together as husband and wife. Cuck Matt says NOTHING! Why not? Then the whole things with the swimsuit, as a Lawfirm partner, first with Noah then with Peter, was just ridiculous. As ridiculous as Peter's daughter being attracted to the weak and pathetic Matt! I gave up on the rest of the story...

RubiconXRubiconX6 months ago

I found the constant shifting of first person narrative very jarring. Better to have stuck with one narrator or just use third person throughout.

I thought there was no indication that Matt and Jill’s marriage was that fragile or vulnerable. Their behavior made no sense. It came out of nowhere for Jill to be climbing all over Noah in front of her husband, and he seems so nonchalant about it.

Jill is presented as a tough, smart, accomplished woman, yet she is so easily seduced and can’t recognize what Peter is up to? Nonsense.

And for a 25 year old woman like Carly to just suddenly fall in love with Matt made no sense either. Carly goes from being disgusted by her father’s antics to acting just like him in a heartbeat. Nonsense.

A player like Peter would not, despite his explanations, want to do more than use and fuck Jill for a short while. Marry her? Not bloody likely - a tiger doesn’t change its stripes.

In short, this story contains far too many character contradictions and situations that are simply not realistic. The absence of any conversation or confrontation between Jill and Matt about any of this after Peter blatantly came out and practically proposed to Jill is a glaring omission.

Sorry, but for me this story just doesn’t work.

bobareenobobareeno6 months ago

I know the definition of “loving wives,” and agree with the author that this tale fits the genre. My preference is to read those stories, a subset of this genre, where the wife’s betrayal has an emotional impact. Here, the betrayal was completely muted. Nevertheless, the story was well written, and I gave it a 4, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Feels like the story, ending with this party (I suppose), was a bit incomplete. There's also a matter of Jill wanting her husband to impregnate her but doing everything but... as in tempting Peter almost beyond the stopping point. When Matt came into the room with Peter's daughter, Carly didn't even ask what's going on or anything, but asking Peter about the cruise. I'm sure that'll never happen.

The author describes his version of the LW category, & for the most part, he's correct. But that doesn't mean the husband will, should, or has to approve, or marriages somehow can't be saved. The line, that couples're less likely to cheat... when they're in touch with their sexual feelings. So much for that in this story.

I can't help but question how the husband seemed to accept his wife being a shade from naked in that swimsuit, then walking with Peter & staying away for a time, & then having sex with her just after her arrival, so to speak. She left her husband for a long while, then didn't want to tell him any details, only that they didn't have sex. 3 weak stars. But question: not knowing what the anon wrote, but if you delete the comments, why do you even have space for them? Want only those that glorify you? And no, I didn't read all the comments... just sayin'.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoyed it. Easy read and balanced, not some poor knob waiting for his wife to return. I wonder why the author doesn't think this site isn't a good fit for their work?

DomindiDomindi6 months ago

Weird twist at the end but interesting.

gordo12gordo126 months agoAuthor

@ Gmann006, Bigfundrew, JH4Fun: Thank you all for your comments

@DakotaTRD: Yes, I have some awful comments over the years. The vast majority are great, even when they don't like the story, and that's okay. I have seldom deleted anything. But there is a subculture of trolls in LW that live in their mother's basements and trash everything in sight. The first 1* vote arrived last night before anyone could have had time to read it. They'll do it to every story on LW, regardless of content. It's them I'm focused on. Frankly, it's pathetic that someone spends their time trashing another's hard work. I just got sick of them, thus the opening remarks.

gordo12gordo126 months agoAuthor

@JH4Fun: If you enjoy humour, try FIDO: It's been called the funniest story on LIT.

MwestohioMwestohio6 months ago

Very good writing. I guess Matt came out all right

TeamEquipeTeamEquipe6 months ago

Hey Gordo, loved the story.

But you need to ignore the haters.

I hardly get anyone calling me names anymore since I stopped accepting anonymous comments.

You should try it.

I guess the bottom feeders can't be arsed to log in!

gordo12gordo126 months agoAuthor

@ Mwestohio: Thank you for your kind comment.

@ TeamEquipe: You know I've ignored them for years. 1300 comments to date, and damn few of them deleted. I guess I'm just getting ornery in my old age! 😁😂

12bolt12bolt6 months ago

Enjoyable read

heydog52heydog526 months ago
Good story

You, Mr Gordo, are a good writer. You mixed several characters into your story, yet I was able to keep up with them all. The story plot was not overly complicated but you managed to surprise me at the end. Good job. 5 stars. I look forward to reading your other works.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Seems to me that the husband lucked out here!

5

youngbrainoldbodyyoungbrainoldbody6 months ago

Good one. Everyone wins!

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

20 stars for a very hot story. Thank you for bringing in the hot daughter for hubby. I hated the cheating wife cuz she was such a bitch pulling that crap on her hubby. She needed to be dumped like a whore! Buster2U

thaumatinthaumatin6 months ago

Gordo, I love your intro "you don't get to shit on my lawn anymore" :-D

Haters will always hate. I sometimes wonder whether maybe they are really sissy cucks who hate what they are, and writing anon hate is the only power their wives allow them to have. I still need to work out how to turn off anon comments without locking out all the others too.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

"I've got a preliminary hearing ten days after we get back. I'll have to be ready for that. I can't go when you want to go." - So, HER work trumps the vacation, but not his? And it's not when he WANTS to go, it's when his work allows.

\

"I thought she'd pass. I hadn't even said yes yet." - Why would she pass? I could see her asking Matt, though.

\

I can't believe that he just stands there while they get passionate. Cuck-in-training, he gets turned on by her practically fucking the guy right in front of him.

\

"I was tempted to walk down there, but that seemed a weak, jealous response" - No, it's a perfectly rational response.

\

"Why shouldn't we be free to indulge our passions?" - Um, loyalty to your partner?

\

"you'll believe me when I say I didn't fuck him." - She still went too far. As soon as they left the water she should have gone back to Matt.

\

"Was I attracted to him and pretending otherwise?" - Being attracted to him isn't the problem. We're all attracted to various people, for various reasons. The issue is how we act on that attraction. Faithful partners back off.

\

"Or we can leave here like I mentioned." - I thought she couldn't delay the trip because she had pressing business to get back to?

\

"Maybe not a half-sibling," - Hope she's knocked up by Noah!

\

Matt and Carly change too quickly, especially having open sex when Jill has been at least technically faithful.

inka2222inka22226 months ago

Funny thing, the story itself would have gotten 3.5 stars (4 was unlikely) - it was OK quality LW, but the fact the wife basically had zero downside for her behavior, as well as the fact that you cheapened it by having the husband get all "oh i'll do anything sexual" with the daughter, made it far less enjoyable. But the contemptuous staring comments leave me no choice but to give it 1 star - ESPECIALLY the threat to delete any comments AND invalidate any votes you don't like.

crystal_fancrystal_fan6 months ago

Didnt go the way i expected it to, but thats not a bad thing! Thx for writing. PS - while i didnt tag this story as a fave, i do you tagged as an author. I enjoy/appreciate your writing!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Funny how No amount of money can buy your way out of the trailer park. The behaviors depicted in this story happen every day all over the country, among a certain class of humans. They all deserve each other, and what their lives turn into. Of course, as always, it will be the kids who end up really fucked. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not bad. I was expecting it to include a bit more sex but it was still an enjoyable read. Glad it all worked out.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

For some reason a very satisfying resolution,I liked it

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
Well

This was different. Kudo's to the author for this. I have to say I was hesitant in diving into this story. Three pages is usually my limit and some of the comments were not encouraging to go for it. That and the absence of Favorites from those I use as a barometer made it even less encouraging.

/

But never fear. Gordo12 has a lot of good stories (don't want to say "great" as I didn't want the author to get hurt from patting his own back 😉). So in respect to his royal Gordness, I gave it the college try.

/

Have to say the first two pages were not a good omen and I was ready to go full stop. But as the saying goes: "In for a penny in for a pound." So, suck it up buttercup and go all-in for the full ride. I read the rest and found it to be quite entertaining.

/

Without giving away any spoilers, recommendation is to give it a try with the understanding the first two pages may make some squeamish. Four stars for the effort. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

EspressoBolusEspressoBolus6 months ago

Very funny! Great story.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

I’ve read all your LW stories, with several added to favorites. I enjoy your work much more often than not, but for me this is a not. Well written, as usual, but the story just isn’t for me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the story, but was disappointed that two people so deeply in love couldn’t get past some overt sexual advances. It didn’t quite ring true to reality.

MaxReacherMaxReacher6 months ago

Enjoyed this. Just would have liked Carly to have experienced a bit more btb as she was clearly the main instigator of the collapse of their marriage. But that's just me.

schulz777schulz7776 months ago

The guy lost his wife to a rich azzzholle. Guy is a loser, the fact that he got himself some colledge girl as a consolidation changes nothing. Cheater wife got herself a better husband. I don't like it at all.

2 starrs

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ6 months ago

Not one likeable character. Does Peter know he isn't the father?

He will soon. Will he kick Jill and Noah of the island or just off a cliff?

Bunch of idiots.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You can tell the husband character is going to be weak when he's cooking dinner like Suzy homemaker for his wife.

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirens6 months ago

Seemed to me that they didn’t really have a solid marriage to begin with. Still, I enjoyed the story. 5*

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon6 months ago

It just struck me from the outset, that Jill knew that she was headed to the Caribbean for some strange, and that Matt was aware of it and knew his marriage was already over.

Not a single likable character; and there's really nothing of any interest from the unlikeable ones.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stopped reading first page, ridiculous.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut5 months ago

A most interesting story. It went from just being a cuck story to something else, with possibly an additional twist of lime at the end to add a final sharp taste.

I find my and others reactions to a tale to be almost as interesting as the story itself. There are stories where I have thought hard and even tortured myself over the actions of the protagonists. While this ended up being a quite clever piece, I didn't feel that level of emotional investment. Other stories can be flights of fancy or utter fantasy, bear no relationship to reality, and just amuse me.

One writer(I'm sorry, I'm not good with names) caused me to shed tears in sympathy with the MC's upset and inability to communicate with his wife. I then started to read other stories by that writer to realise that whilst they were a great writer, that in various guises was their one and only story. I couldn't continue to read the laboured failure of his couples to communicate.

You have written 21 stories over 5 years. In contrast, I've been reading this site for a few months, so I'm just settling in. I'd be sorry to see you go, I'd be sorry to see any writer go, but your request for comments and in particular the use of the favourite button does look a bit needy.

There is a sort of "Wisdom Of Crowds" in relation to the comments. For sure, some responses will list every story as "Just a cuck tale" just as with every BTB story the fires of hell won't be warm enough for some who comment. That is part of the fun of reading the comments to see how these two ideas might be forwarded along with the sadly waning use of "Femidom agitprop."

In summation, your story though quite clever lacked any character of depth and as for the lawyer believing that the wealthy businessman would make his nth wife his happy ever after marriage. Had she also regressed into believing in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, or was she now just a trollop whoring herself out with her ex-husband, a rare male hit by the slut ray?

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

Not my cup of tea

gordo12gordo125 months agoAuthor

I got a private email feedback, with someone commenting that the copyright date was wrong. No return address, so I'll deal with it here. This story was started during Covid and finished in 2022. Copyright was marked then. It sat in my folders for over a year.

tizwickytizwicky5 months ago

Pleas finish the story…….

dgfergiedgfergie5 months ago

Thank goodness, the story started out well but your prelude almost deterred from reading when you mentioned cuckold. But I persevered and found it came close but not quite. A bit of voyeurism I might say. But the married couple each found a distraction that seemed to work out . Well told and presented without pages of and pages of over the top sex. 5 stars for a nice titillation factor.

silentsoundsilentsound5 months ago

Had to stop at the part where Jill asks Matt to take a picture of her with the well muscled staff member.

There are already numerous unhealthy dynamics at play with her and I guess I'm surprised their marriage even made it this far.

silentsoundsilentsound5 months ago

Well that was disgusting!

4*

Jill was just a piece of excrement that deserved another turd like Peter.

I liked how this played out and the ending was hilarious!

I do like the interplay of taking the man's daughter who takes your wife.

Family events are going to be interesting to say the least.

On second thought, this hot mess deserves 5 though I think the emotional impacts were a bit muted.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Short, well written and fun! What's not to like? 5 stars

CtwistedpairCtwistedpair5 months ago

Persephone?..... Blecccch!

HemmingswayHemmingsway5 months ago

The story had a good premise with some nice twists. The trouble with the overall work was the writing. Switching from first person, to third person and to make matters worse multiple POVs. It's usually best to outline a story, then decide what characters will be in which scenes and let that dictate the most natural POV.

tralan69ertralan69er5 months ago

Good story. A touch of btb, cuckoldry and a lot of lwl, and some humor.

Thank you for your story and please write another.

@sbrooks103x,

it seems to me that you don't reread or think about your comments before you click post. You just type the first stupid thing that pops out of your mouth then click post.

tralan69ertralan69er5 months ago

Persephone, the goddess of the underworld. And the name of the jet engine from "Another Love."

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can't help but think that you should have left it "sitting in [your] portfolio". The flopping points of view makes an already weak story practically illegible. If you wanted to make some kind of point with the story, you did not succeed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well it is loving wife's, not as a wife should be in the true sense of the word but for some what they would like until it happens to them and they have nothing to show for themselves. [ps. it was telegraphed the whole way no corners in the wire.]

Craig1878Craig18785 months ago

Well that sure turned out far better than expected. 5*, Gordo I've only read your three romance stories and now this one in the time I've been following you. To my way of thinking your stories definitely fit in here. I would so hate to see you stop posting. I've gone back to re-read Homeless several times. It's that damn good! Thank You!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry, expected result, but oh so disappointing.

No rating. Well written but I hated the plot and found some of the characters despicable.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story, I’ve missed your stuff. Don’t really understand how you feel that you don’t fit into lit as it’s a broad church and not everyone wants tons of graphic sex

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Shallow characters and - sorry - sloppy writing. Changing POV many times where the reader has to think about who is speaking/thinking? That's far below your writing skills. I usually like your stories, but don't care for this one, at all.

Still, on the plus side: some of it was masterfully evoking sexual tension, I'll give you that.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 months ago

10 big blazing stars for writer for a hot hot hot story. I was so pissed at the slut wife but hubby hot the younger hotter rich daughter and ended up better off without his slut wife! She was a true whore all the way. Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 months ago

I don't know how hubby could let his slut wife take off down the beach alone with the rich asshole. I would have been on their case climbed the wall and fucked him up while he was naked holding my naked soon to be ex-wife on the sun bed. I just u understand all the passiveness in literotica stories. Buster2U

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 days ago

Some heady vacuous sophistication and deep shallowness.

Hubby was too submissive .

I mean politely passive while being completely disrespected and made a fool of?

Being the bit player in wify and lovers fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergordo12@gordo12
Nov 2020 A change in my comment policy: I've allowed commenters free reign in the past. Unfortunately, a few have abused that. Therefore, if you post shit, you'll get deleted. Nov 2020 Sorry for not keeping this up. Two new stories coming. One for the Winter Contest called "H...