Alone at the Mercy of Strangers

Story Info
Spontaneous group of men debauch a glory hole slut.
2.2k words
4.33
11.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, fully dressed and sucking a strange man's dick through a hole in the wall. Now how did I get there? I'm a married lady. My husband dropped me off there and would be back later with coffee. But how we got here is not our story today.

I'm kneeling on the floor wearing a leather skirt, heels and a blouse. A curvy, busty girl with full lips and big blue eyes, maybe forties, with long brown hair. I'm waiting for the cock.

A cock pokes through the hole in the wall and I take it in my hand. The unseen man's hard dick smells good. A soft smell that smells like sex. As I work his dick with my hand a drop of pre come appears on the head of his dick. Before it falls I'm going to catch the drip with my tongue and pull my head back so his pre come stretches into a thread from the head of his dick to my lips.

My mouth is dry and I'm light-headed. This nervousness started as soon as I arrived in the room. Never mind the overarching context.

My man knows I'm here, but my side guy is the one who is going to go out of his mind when I tell him I sucked a complete stranger's dick, while fully clothed, for even a few seconds. My side guy is new in general to the crazy side of sex. More about him another time. Suffice to say, he's already proud of me for even showing up. The idea of a perfect stranger coming in my mouth drives him wild. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Girls don't do this. Good girls don't do this. My top fantasy is something totally different, but my side guy is going to blast in his pants when I tell him even the first detail of what went on today. It's probably going to take several phone calls to get through the first ten minutes of what happened. But never mind. Let's go.

I focus my attention on hungrily pulling this faceless cock into my throat and don't notice another stranger has walked into the room. He walks over to stand close.

I feel this second man's hand go up my blouse and into my bra. When his fingertips touch my nipple it starts hardening right away. I don't catch a glimpse of him until later, but he's older, bearded, easy to get along with and pleasant. What he is is excited to be watching me suck dick on the floor. By now he's going after both my tits, then unbuttoning my blouse and pulling each of my breasts out of and over my bra so I'm kneeling bare breasted on the floor. Now a third guy has come into the room.

This new man steps to me as he says, "I'll be damned, what we've got here is a cock-sucking slut. Look, she's got her titties out." He has on a great but subtle cologne but I don't catch a glimpse of him. He gives my ass a pat. Then he peels my leather skirt up over my hips and spreads my cheeks under my slick nylon panties. I grind back against his touch and suck harder.

The third man dips two fingers into my juicy pussy and slides them easily into my ass. I have a quick pricking sensation way up inside my cunt as I get even more fully aroused, and I feel a slight ache deep inside.

The second guy working my nipples brings his mouth close to breathe in my ear, urging me to suck the first man in deep.

He and the third dude must know each other, because then the older man says, "Oh, this is Ted. He's gonna widen your perfect slut ass."

"Hey Jim," he answers in a good natured way, without addressing me at all. While I'm there noisily sucking dick, I could work my own clit with a free hand, but I forget which man gets busy instead. My cunt is sopping wet against his fingers, and with these wet fingers he strokes the shaft of my clit all the way to the tip of it. Oh, that's Jim, is my thought as I keep on sucking.

Two fingers up my ass and equal attention to my tits and clit, but my brain launches off in another direction.

I think about receiving a hard spanking or having someone pinch and twist my nipples. Maybe it's been a bit too long. Certainly too long since I've had a good fuck. I begin to have the sensation of wanting to come, but I don't exactly want to come yet.

"You're a hot girl," one of the guys addresses me directly, so it must be Jim, the one on my tits.

"I could kiss you, but you're full of cock."

He's got his dick out now, and they've got my blouse off. I feel him softly dragging his pre-come across the hairs and skin of my bare back. His friend works his fingers insistently in my increasingly relaxed asshole. The first guy's dick is surging harder in my mouth.

My god, now a fourth guy has come into the room. He positions himself above my face, unzips and gets his dick out and stands close stroking it as sweat beads on my forehead and dampens my loosed hair.

My brain helpfully delivers an image of what I so very keenly want now: two cocks sharing my asshole, both sliding in deep, back and forth. I reflect: I guess these are slutty thoughts if my mind runs on things dirtier than what these four men are subjecting me to right this minute.

The guy with his dick down my throat is suddenly about to come. My three guys pull back from me a little as my blow job recipient explodes in my mouth and withdraws. Another man steps in to take the spent man's place through the hole.

Jim is back on my nipples standing to one side of me, then the fourth guy on the other side of me (I find out later his name is Bill) still stroking his dick while I have a mouthful of come, reaches out with his other hand to fishhook the corner of my mouth with a forefinger, then lets go of his dick to caress my other cheek for a second with his fingers then slaps me across the face.

He's definitely done this before. My hips grind and my breath comes faster.

This whole time I've got the anonymous, new dick (similar to the last? or different?) in my hand, getting it harder. Apparently I shan't lack for company, as I kneel back for a second to swallow and take a breath.

Jim grasps me by both nipples to guide me back towards the wall, pulling me forward to line up my mouth with new man's hard cock. The dick enters my lips. Soon I take another load of come to the throat.

The awed voices of the three men on my side of the wall begin by warming to my virtues then roughen as I rise to the fight against the next erection that pushes through the hole toward me before I've even swallowed it all. They're all manhandling my tits and pulling my nipples, Ted re entering my asshole with stern fingers. God, a fourth and fifth man have walked in and immediately pulled their dicks out. "Hey, babe, I'm Grant and this is John."

Load three I can get if I suck harder and abandon myself to a choking, slobbering mess. There are moans: from deep in my chest as I suck busily and ardently. Though my newest companion this side of the wall also cries out as he shoots on one side of my face. One of my appreciative audience affirms, "Oh, this bitch." John is stroking furiously.

"Grant, I'll pop on the other side of her face."

He does, pumping his come in spurts across my cheek and my neck with Ted's fingers sliding deep in and out of my asshole. Two loads on my face, I suck a third one down my throat as this last man grunts percussively. I swallow it. Bill, Grant and John move back as Ted withdraws from my ass. Everyone has a good look at me, face splashed with come. Jim, still close by, strokes off into his left hand and slaps my face with the come.

Bill yanks down my panties, gestures for me to kneel to him, panties around my ankles, then gets my tits out fully, stroking my nipples erect. A few of my guys hold me in place caressingly and one holds my hair, pulling. Bill's belt buckle jingles as he hurries to unzip. Only a few strokes, then with a muttered oath aloud, Bill reaches his orgasm and soaks my tits. Someone laughs. Jim tilts my chin up to wipe my face and chest with my panties, then tucks them into my mouth. Ted's fingers are in my asshole again, probingly. Then he's out, standing over me. He hasn't come yet. I find myself wanting his orgasm very much.

They push my head down to the floor, standing on my hair, John with his dress shoe resting gently on my cheek. Grant pushes my legs apart with a booted foot. Jim holds my cheeks apart. Ted jerks off onto my empty, bared asshole. Hot come cools, dripping into my crack. Bill cradles my breasts. Yet another cock appears from the hole in the wall for me to suck.

My brain is spinning the entire time I'm gagged, restrained, face down ass up. I'm hungering for further degrading things to be done to me and struggle to stay in the moment.

Jim ungags me with a hug. Everyone stays. I wonder for a moment, now that they're satisfied, whether the sight of me disgusts them.

But my brain won't stop. Slap my face, Destroy my asshole.

I crawl on my knees back toward the hole in the wall, Bill purring in my ear. This time Ted slides three fingers into my shuddering asshole, and I wonder if he is pushing his come inside my ass with it. John, Jim and Grant each take a seat to watch.

My brain just goes on. Just fuck me in the cunt please, hard. Let me come.

Then I'm sucking. Bill pulls me back sharply so the come lands on my face. He notices my ragged breathing. "You're panting, just like a bitch in heat," he whispers. They all hear.

My brain is still relentless. Tie me up, slap me in the tits.

Am I a worse slut than anyone has yet imagined?

I am spun to face Grant, who wipes the come off my face with the toe of his boot. John gets up to hold my hands crossed behind my back. They dangle me as Ted works my ass. Jim gives the order, and the come is still warm as I lick it off Grant's boot.

As I swallow it, my brain cries out for someone to please penetrate me. These guys are all so nice, one or two of them with a little twist of sadistic that would seem promising if there was a chance I'd ever see any one of them again. But the fact remains: every single one of them is a tease.

Ted pulls his fingers back out. John remarks that he can see how wet I am.

Five men sit down to watch me lying on the floor, soaked pussy neglected and come splattered ass empty, the taste of multiple men's come in my throat: to work my clit and jerk off to orgasm.

They growl their approval.

As they make ready to go, John and Grant laugh to learn from Jim and the first two other guys that I had actually sucked off a subtotal of four strangers through the hole in the wall. The five of them seemed impressed: that this makes nine men in total tonight.

I'm even surprised at myself. Taking his turn to hug me goodbye when I'm dressed again, Grant says, "Here's my number. Text me please, baby. I have a buddy that can shoot multiple times in just under 20 minutes. I'd love to see him tag you every which damn way. My boots are gonna miss you!" This, with a wink.

How sweet.

Before they go, they've all exchanged numbers. Before the next time I come here, if I text Grant it will bring any of these other four men out to try and outdo themselves, along with Grant's six-shooter friend. They better hit me way more, is my wayward thought. Ask for Jim and Bill, replied my normal brain.

When I walk out, my husband will be there holding my coat and saying he hopes the evening was something special.

As we sit down over coffee, he remarks that tonight was certainly something to write home about. "That boyfriend of yours must be dying to hear everything. You even gonna tell him?"

I'm thinking not, I say with a laugh. But damn, I already told him I was going to this place and what I was going to wear.

"Just say you got felt up while you sucked four dicks in a row."

Clever man.

No guy coming on your asshole while another dude is standing on your hair with your face on the floor?

Would he even believe it? I better pace myself if I don't want him to faint on the retelling.