Sirs R&R - Fraternity Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly he slammed into my ass as I felt his cock swell and start pumping deep in my ass as she delivered an especially hard crop strike dead onto my abused nipple and my body just erupted. My back arched delivering a new burst of pain into my nipples, my cunt clenched hard, and my ass spasmed around his cock.

I heard the couple high five over me and suddenly became aware of comments from others in the dungeon. We were no longer alone. My vision was still filled by her, but from the sounds there were several other people in the dungeon watching my torment.

She pulled the plug out of my mouth, and they again switched ends as his slimy cock was offered to me to clean while I felt the plug slide back into my much looser ass. As the two of them crouched near my head telling me what a good girl I was, and how proud I must make Sir, I felt another cock push slowly into my cunt. The couple both stroked my hair and kissed my cheek, but as they stepped away another cock was offered to my mouth.

The new cock slowly passed through my lips and I started sucking and exploring it with my tongue. Meanwhile the cock in my cunt had found a nice deep steady rhythm that felt surprisingly good for getting fucked by persons unknown.

I concentrated on serving the cock in my mouth, letting whoever was fucking my cunt, do his thing. The cock in my mouth never went deep, only occasionally hitting the back of my mouth and making me gag, but seemed to enjoy the ministrations of my tongue and the suction in my mouth. Until he took a handful of hair, lifted my head and came all over my face, painting it from my hair down to my chin. He was quickly replaced with another cock.

I hadn't felt the cock in my cunt cum, but I was very much aware that the cock now in my cunt was significantly thicker than the first one. Between the thick cock in my cunt and the big plug in my ass I felt quite full, and could feel the cock stretch my cunt as it worked deeper and deeper.

As I was concentrating on the feeling in my cunt I almost choked when the cock in my mouth suddenly erupted filling my mouth and hitting my throat with shot after shot as he came. He quickly withdrew and was replaced by a long thin cock that immediately claimed my throat.

I really don't have any idea how many fraternity brothers I served that night. Sir finally decided that I had done enough and with help from someone, released me from the horse and took me up to his shower where two of his female guests joined me in the shower, cleaned me outside and inside, and put me into Sir's bed and after they both rode my face and tongued me to another orgasm, left me to rest and recover.

I woke up in the morning in bed with both Sir and Susan. Sir hugged us both, thanked us for making the reunion so successful and gave us each a gentle kiss. I reached for Sir's cock and found Susan already had a firm grasp. We both giggled and drove for it and traded it back and forth, both of us trying to be the one to get Sir's morning load into our mouth. I eventually won but Susan and I traded it back and forth with a tongue battle kiss to Sir's great amusement. Sir got up and put on a robe, Susan and I wore our usual collars, plugs and heels down for breakfast.

At breakfast Susan shared that the gentleman who took her upstairs was obviously the father of the large cock she had served that afternoon, and that the son definitely took after his father in that department. He had been quite proud of enjoying the same cunt his son had used. After they had come back down to rejoin the party, she had wound up serving most of the female attendees while I was being spit roasted by the men.

As Susan finished filling me in on her evening, I could see that Sir had a huge grin on his face. That could only mean that he had something up his sleeve that I probably wasn't going to like.

I finally asked, "Sir, what do you have planned?"

Sir simply answered, "You two finish straightening up the house from the party. Be at the pool at 1:00 looking your normal naked gorgeous selves."

Susan and I traded looks. We both knew that when Sir didn't want to tell us something, asking more questions just caused us to wind up with burning butts, or worse. The caterer had been charged with a post party clean up and had done a good job. Susan and I spent some time in the dungeon sanitizing and putting things away. We shampooed the large wet spots under each end of the horse I had spent the evening strapped to. We made a quick pass through the rest of the house straightening things, putting things away and erasing the remaining signs of the previous night's party. Sir walked through the house and was satisfied with its condition and told us to both get some rest, but to be ready by 1:00, though he still gave no clue why.

We snuggled in the bed, trading kisses caressing each other and talking about our experiences the night before and speculating on what Sir had planned for us later. We speculated why that while both of us were free to leave Sir at any time, neither of us had any intention of doing so, but neither of us could give a reason why we couldn't. We eventually fell asleep in each other's arms and slept until Sir's leather strap woke us up with a stinging blow to each of our asses.

Not knowing what was instore, we did our full prep routine, giving each other two enemas, bathing each other while inspecting for stubble, lubing and plugging each other's ass, and finally doing our makeup, and putting on our collars, cuffs and stilettos.

When we came downstairs, Sir looked us over and with a nod of approval sent us out to put suntan lotion on each other and sun by the pool. We were out lazing on lounge chairs when we heard Sir behind us talking with at least two people.

Sir reached over each of our heads and snapped leashes onto our collars. Susan and I both immediately rolled off our lounge chairs onto our knees and looked up at who was holding our leashes. I immediately recognized the college boy with the large cock and his dad who had done Susan the night before who was holding my leash, while Susan's leash was being held by the other passenger on the plane and his dad.

Sir slapped both Dad's on the back and said "Have fun" before heading back to the house. Fun was exactly what they had, until Sir called us all for the steaks fresh off the grill just as it was getting dark.

Father and son used me in every combination they could think of throughout the afternoon. They fucked each other's cream pie in my cunt and my ass, they spit roasted me, swapping ends halfway through. They painted my face separately and together. I had been concerned about taking the son's large cock up my cunt on the plane but learned that not only could I accommodate his girth in my cunt, but that I could do it while his Dad's equally large member was buried deep in my ass and would love it. When one of them didn't have a cock in one of my holes they were laying out, sunning on the deck as I worked to lick and suck one of their cocks clean and back to life. It was a father/son bonding time that I was blessed to be part of. By the time we sat down to dinner, I could tell their cocks apart by the differences in the taste of their cum and could barely walk.

Susan had a very similar experience. While her father/son team was smaller than mine they were both quite adapt in using their equipment to the best effect and had been equally inventive in their use and enjoyment of Susan. By dinner Susan could barely speak, so hoarse from constant moaning and screaming from her own orgasms.

Sir finally called the men over for a drink before dinner. Susan and I were left poolside charged with licking and sucking large quantities of cum out of each other's cunt and ass so we wouldn't leave puddles in Sir's chairs. I must admit Susan's tongue felt very good caressing my sore bruised cunt. Eventually the two younger men came down and took our leashes and we crawled behind them up to dinner.

Dinner was uneventful as Susan and I sat with our sore cunts on the vibrating dildos Sir had left in our chairs. The two dads and Sir reminisced and told stories about their wild university days and the two sons were obviously shocked that their staid dads had been as wild as they were now in their college days.

Susan and I got a round of hugs, kisses, and gropes as they all said goodbye. I did note that it was Sir that they thanked for the memorable afternoon. I did hear Sir tell the two sons that we would see them both again real soon.

Sir saw me to my car as I dressed for the trip home. Sir commented that I must be a bit sore as I was walking kind of funny. I wasn't about to admit to him how sore the two had left me, but Sir also commented that I didn't seem to be able to stop smiling. Once home I ran a cold bath with ice from the freezer and sat in it until I couldn't stand it anymore. It did seem to take some of the soreness out of my overused cunt and ass. Sir was right though; I couldn't stop smiling at the memories of the day.

Next Chapter Sir's R&R - Recovery Monday

12