Sir's Slut

Story Info
Slut's first visit to Sir's home.
1.5k words
4.19
11.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was her first time visiting Sir and she was nervously excited. She'd met up with people after first having met them online before, that was just how dating worked these days, but this promised to be something a little bit special.

The flat was on the 6th floor, so with the brief exertion of climbing all those stairs plus the additional anticipation of what lay behind the closed door, her heart was close to racing and her cheeks flushed pink. She took a steadying breath before knocking softly.

The door opened.

"Well look at you." His eyes greedily traversed down her body, appraising her while she stood on the door mat looking up through her fringe at him, trying not to bit her lip. Seemingly pleased with what he was being offered he flashed a devilish grin.

"I guess you'd best come in" He stepped aside and closed the door behind her as she slipped by.

She accepted a glass of water from him sipping on it as she was guided through to the bedroom. The room had a slight scent of vanilla, a king-size bed sat on a thick rug in the middle of the hardwood floor and stylish artwork hung from the walls. She stepped past the bed and made instead for a high backed leather chair facing out the window. Falling into it she gazed out at the wide vista, taking in the roofs of the countless buildings and the cold grey sea in the distance beyond. Sir paused by the door. Turning towards him she coquettishly crossed her legs, oh so briefly flashing the smooth pale skin under her short skirt.

"Just what do you think you're doing sitting in my chair?" His cool eyes fixed her's with an unnerving glare. She instinctively went to stand up...

"Oh no. I didn't say you could stand up Slut."

Biting her lip with nerves, she meekly sat back down pressing her legs together as the mere mention of her new nickname sent sparks flying through her body. Striding the length of the room Sir approached her before turning, at the last moment, to sit on the bed.

"Do I need to teach you a little lesson about respect?"

Tiptoeing her feet around she swivelled the chair so that she faced him, her legs still held firmly together concealing the fact that there was nothing but warm flesh beneath the fabric of her skirt.

"I think you've had those clothes on for long enough don't you?"

Leaving no doubt as to what he wanted from her, she started to unbutton her blouse, untucking it from her skirt, she let it fall open revealing the lacy red bra, needlessly cupping her small pert breasts. Shrugging it over her shoulders she let the top fall onto the chair behind her. Folding his arms and with a slight not of the head Sir urged her to carry on. In a swift practiced motion the bra too was dropped to the floor, sharp pink nipples pointed accusatorially in Sir's direction. Raising her stockinged feet up to slip off her skirt, the brief smile that spread across the previously serious face of Sir gave her a warm feeling as the sight of her shaven pussy elicited clear excitement in him. Her legs now spread, and dressed in nothing but her stockings, she decided to give him what he wanted.

Leaning back in the chair she made a show of sucking her fingers, running her hand seductively over her breasts before mixing her saliva with her already seeping juices. Maintaining direct eye contact she slipped her ring finger between her lips and pulled some of her wetness up towards her clit. She began to moan and sigh, enjoying watching Sir rearrange himself, the sight of her fingers rolling around her swollen clit quickly stiffening the cock she so longed to have inside of her. Slick juices started running down her cheeks onto the leather of the chair. Her fingers now spreading her lips apart as she rubbed her clit, desperately trying to tempt the restless statue from his perch on the edge of the bed.

"Alright fine! Get that sexy ass over here." Relenting, Sir stood and gestured to the bed. "On your front. I'm not having you squirming away."

As she gratefully climbed onto the bed, Sir pulled some silky straps out from a drawer. Pacing around the bed he expertly tied both her wrists to either corner of the bedhead pulling her chest down to the mattress. He then proceeded to wrap a collar around her neck to which her ankles were bound forcing her to draw her knees up towards her stomach and lay in something closely resembling the puppy yoga pose. Lastly he attached another binding to each of her ankles and the opposite corners of the bed pulling her legs apart, rendering her effectively immobilised and completely at his mercy.

Having her securely fastened to the bed Sir approached his little Slut from behind. Standing by the edge of the bed he pulled open the bedside drawer and brought out a leather flogger. Taking the wooden shaft in hand, he trailed the leather strands across his sluts restrained torso. Shivers spread through her body in anticipation as the tendrils of the flogger brushed between her shoulder blades and down past her tailbone.

The first blows left red welts criss crossing her peachy ass while she knelt on the bed unable to pull away as her captor continued to flog her. Yelps of pain mixed with arousal escaping between clenched teeth only served to encourage further lashings. Smack. Smack. Smack. Only when there was barely a patch of skin left un-kissed by the floggers flailing fronds did Sir finally relent.

"That'll do for now I think." Leaving the flogger aside he knelt down and, to her surprise planted a soft kiss on the red hot skin of her backside. Running his hands up the front side of her thighs Sir gently began to feel how wet his thrashing had made his little Slut. Fingers slipping between her wet lips found her swollen clit and started rubbing there, all the while his own lips worked closer to her exposed asshole. His tongue swiping across that most sensitive of holes elicited a sharp gasp of pleasure from his bed bound conquest. Continuing to kiss between her cheeks, unknown to her, his free hand pulled a small vibrating love egg from his pocket which he quickly switched on and squeezed into her well lubricated pussy. The probing tongue in her ass combined with the strong vibrations now shuddering between her legs pushed the little Slut close to the edge. Her nails clawed at the sheets, her back arched as her legs started to spasm in the pure pleasure of the stimulation. Unable to resist any longer, between moans of pleasure, she managed to beg for his cock.

Having swiftly undressed Sir knelt on the bed, positioning himself behind her he took her still trembling waist in his hands. "Do you want me to fill your ass with my cum?" He asked. She groaned and nodded her assent. He took the head of his hard cock and rubbed it against her asshole, already slick with his saliva. Desperate to have her hole filled she pushed back against him, urging him inside. Responding with his own urgency he put some weight behind his shaft and squeezed his thick cock into her tight ass. Once inside, he leaned over her and wrapped his hand into her hair, taking a handful he straightened up and gently pulled her back. The sensation of having her tight hole filled by Sir's hard cock whilst having the vibrating egg still stimulating her pussy sent spasms of delight through the slut's body.

"Fuck Yes!" She cried out.

"Please Sir fill me with your cum!"

Pulling on her hair he started rocking his cock in and out, drawing out almost his full length before plunging back deep inside. He worked faster and harder as she pulled on her restraints overwhelmed by how great his cock felt inside her, filling up her tightest hole. He reached around her waist with his free hand seeking her clit with his fingers once more. Pleased at how strong the vibrations he felt there were, he started rubbing his fingers against her soaking wet pussy.

She started cumming, hard. Back arched, her juices running down her shaking legs as her whole body convulsed with Sir still driving his stiff cock hard into her.

The feeling of his Sluts orgasm pulsing through her body with the added clenching of her muscles around his cock soon had him releasing his hot load inside her. Filling her with his seed she moaned with pleasure and, in an effort to milk him dry, worked her cheeks up and down his pulsating shaft.

The deed done, Sir untied her bonds and lay down next to her in the bed. Her body still trembled to his touch and he took some pleasure in running his hands over her sensitive skin as the remnants of her full body orgasm left her body.

This may have been her first visit to Sir's home but she was very grateful it would not be her last.