Little Sluts Get Punished

Story Info
He uses belt, water play, fist and cock to punish her.
3.3k words
4.03
30.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubyOh
RubyOh
2 Followers

Jonathan came home to find Selene naked, on her knees, head bowed low in deference to her Master. Her long caramel hair flowed down her back. She had so much of it, it was almost all Jonathan saw. Her palms were face up to him, and she looked to him like an ancient goddess as she offered to him her truest Self. He never grew tired of the sight. He felt a rush of adrenaline just seeing her there, knowing she had been waiting painfully for him, possibly for hours. These moments were the purest for them both — she needed to be punished and he was the only one who could straighten in her what felt misaligned.

Jonathan walked right around her as if she were merely a hallway adornment, taking his time settling himself. Selene remained motionless, speechless, as was expected - just as he trained her. The way he overlooked her as if she were an inanimate object immediately set her body alight with desire.

In truth it was difficult for her to remain still. Her knees screamed in pain from being folded underneath her tired body for such a long stretch. Her hips stiffened long ago. She tried small readjustments but nothing released her from the pain. Finally she stopped resisting and welcomed the pain into her body, as she always did in the end. Once the pain flowed freely she was able to identify other sensations within her body she had numbed as well. Her nipples, cold and protruding, were desperate to be tortured - aching to be pinched and squeezed. They were so insistent she had to resist the urge to do it herself. Her pussy was throbbing, wet and begging for something, anything! to be thrust inside. Her fingers were twitching to do the job, but with great focus she kept the backs of her hands pressed flat atop her cool thighs. She understood well her body was not her own to touch when she was offering it to her Master. He still had not spoken a word to her.

She heard his footsteps headed back in her direction and she was filled with equal parts of excitement and dread. She never knew what to expect from her Master but she knew he would not be gentle. Jonathan slowly circled her body then stopped directly in front of her. Selene resisted the urge to lift her gaze. Instead she memorized the patterns of the irregular scuff marks on his black dress shoes while he stood over her for what felt like an eternity.

She felt her humiliation painting her pale body with broad strokes of crimson. They flashed down her neck and spilled onto her chest while he studied her naked body with intense scrutiny. She became completely engulfed in shame and was grateful he couldn't see her face with her head bowed so low. But there was no hiding from her Master. He grabbed her face, gripping her firmly underneath her chin, forcing her head upward to meet his eyes. These eyes looked so different from Jonathan's. These were her Master's eyes - cool and dark. She felt her pussy responding warmly to their coolness. Her hips instinctually wanted to move but she collected herself with deep breaths, committing her hips firmly to the cold floor.

"What is today little slut?" He asked her. She could feel his warm breath on her lips. She was aching to lunge forward, to kiss him with the desperation she felt.

She was confused. Does he want the date? Did she forget something? Shit. Her mind was racing.

"Tuesday?" she was not sure what kind of response he was looking for.

"That's right. Good girl. So what was yesterday, you filthy cunt?"

"Monday? It was Monday, Master." She felt his energy building. The tension filling up the room caused her to wince reflexively the first time she said "Monday".

"That's right. So you're not as fucking stupid as you act then. And do you not remember me telling you - you stupid bitch - that I had a very important meeting on Monday?"

Although his words sounded angry, his body betrayed no emotion. She envied his ability to control both himself and her at the same time. She struggled to control herself with the most basic of emotions.

He let go of her face and for the first time she noticed the rope in his other hand. Seeing the coil of white made her tremble with excitement. She was practically humming when she said, "Yes Master, I remember."

"Then please tell me why, whore, you were not on your knees like this yesterday when I came home? It seems to me you are a day late."

Selene did not know how to respond, and knew his question merited no response. She couldn't take her mind off the coil of rope long enough to conjure a response anyway.

"I see you getting excited you little slut. But you will be disappointed. You are here for punishment, not pleasure. Little sluts get punished. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master, I understand."

"Say it." He owned her completely in these moments but he still had to test it.

"Little sluts get punished," she repeated, exactly as he had trained her.

"Good girl." He said her most beloved words as he lunged towards her and grabbed a fistful of her hair, causing her to lose her balance. Selene yelped in surprise as he started to drag her down the hallway by her hair, keeping her body held low to the ground.

The pain in her scalp was pleasantly jarring and for a brief moment she was certain all of her hair was going to be ripped from her scalp. She began scrambling with her legs, trying to keep up with his pace to protect her hair and neck. She couldn't get her footing and her legs kept slipping out from under her. She thought about how much this would please him. Her arms were flailing, grabbing in vain at his hand, trying to get him to release her hair.

He stopped when he reached the threshold of the bathroom and tossed her onto the hard tile floor. He stepped over her and began to fill the tub with water. Selene felt the warm steam rising up to choke the air. She laid still on the cold tile, like wounded prey scared to incite its predator. The thud of his drop made her head sting on one side. She felt him securing rope to one ankle and it made her pussy begin to drip with anticipation.

Jonathan saw the state of her pussy. Darkening and enlarged, practically screaming at him, it was begging to be pleasured.

"I thought I told you you are here for punishment not pleasure?" he asked, coyly, like a cat pawing at his wounded prey. She could only whimper in response, knowing she could not stop her pussy from desiring this. She could hide it at times but not when she was so exposed to him.

He grabbed her forcefully by one knee, causing her body to roll out, opening up to him. Her legs spread wide around him in the confined space. As soon as sure was vulnerable, exposed, he slapped her bare mound. The prickling sting reverberated down her pelvis. Her pussy was extremely sensitive because it was so full of blood. Selene almost laughed when she realized it was her own pleasure causing her so much pain in this moment. He brought his hand down on her repeatedly, one blow after another. With each strike, her confliction grew. She wanted it to stop but knew she needed more. She contracted to protect herself but each time he immediately pressed her back out for more until he was satisfied. He left her pussy burning on the outside and aching on the inside.

Jonathan raised himself up higher on his knees, towering over her. While he pressed down hard on her chest with one hand, he used his other hand to part the lips beneath her mound of stinging flesh, and carelessly shoved two fingers inside her aching pussy. The surprise of it made her pause briefly before she started to writhe and moan, grinding down onto his hand.

"No bitch. What did I say?"

But her hips wouldn't stop. Instinct consumed her and it felt impossible for her to fight against her nature. She whined and squirmed - desperately grabbing at his hand while she tried to use him for her own pleasure. She knew better than to do this. He was her Master. But she was beyond her own control now.

He moved his free hand from her chest to her throat and squeezed the delicate skin of her neck.

"What did I say?" He repeated calmly. Jonathan was in complete control of himself while she was desperate for orgasm.

"Little sluts get punished," she whimpered through his grasp. Tears were forming from both the pain of the grip on her neck and the desperate need for release she knew she would not get.

"That's right you stupid cunt." And with that he withdrew his hand from her pussy leaving her womb cold and hollow.

"Now get up and present your ass to me over that tub slut." She scrambled to do as she was told, putting her painful knees on the cold tile, laying her ribs down onto the tub edge but keeping her head up. It was only then she realized the tub was almost full of water and this made her nauseous with fear. Her Master loved water as much as she hated it. And there was still that long rope tied to one ankle...her fear began to devour her excitement.

Selene couldn't see Jonathan but she heard motion echoing around the bathroom so clearly in her heightened state of fear and arousal, she could almost visualize his movements from sound alone. She felt tension in the tie at her ankle as he passed the long rope through the shower handle mounted on the wall at the opposite end of the shower. He looped the rope through the handle giving him the ability to use it like a pulley to raise her leg and hold it in position if he desired.

She heard him unbuckle his belt and pull it slowly from the loops. Her entire body tensed knowing what was coming next. Panic and excitement started to cloud her mind. She heard the leather cutting the air at almost the exact same time she felt it land on her bare back. Tears sprang to her eyes and a small whimper escaped her lips but she managed to hold back the screams crowding her throat.

Each strike made her legs shake, sending her mind farther and farther away from the cold tile against her knees. Every blow was a gift - giving her mind something to cling to other than the usual self doubt and anxiety that so often ruled her. She was grateful to him for having the strength to hurt her body.

Jonathan paused while Selene's pale stinging back welted and colored itself, sketching pictures for him. Portraits of where he has been and all the places he has changed her, bettered her. Her body was writing their story.

He undressed while he studied her back, now marked with his belt; her ankle rigged and ready for him; her pussy and ass lifted and angled just right for his hard cock - presented for him as only her body knew how. This was his reward for the entire year he spent training her. After all of that time together they often read each other's desires and needs effortlessly, without so much as a word passing between them. He was grateful to her for having the strength to allow him to hurt her body.

He grabbed one of the perfectly rounded asscheeks being presented to him with each hand, his fingers gripping her most intimate area firmly, as if there were nothing intimate about it at all. Selene moaned as he slowly spread her open as wide as she would stretch. She was certain Jonathan was going to tear her apart. He thrust his cock inside her wet gaping pussy. The shock of the sudden contact grounded her instantly and made her feel like a feral animal ready to be ravished. Her grunts reverberated around the bathroom walls while she pressed her hips forcefully back into his, trying to take every bit of his hungry cock her body would allow. She ground her hips up and down his entire length and felt so in tune, so in control. She knew she needed to stop but she did not have the strength to stop herself now. She was an animal. She knew he would realize this and he was bound to...

Silence. Confusion. Disorientation. Panic. Water.

"Don't breathe. Don't breathe. Don't breathe," she chanted inside her mind.

Her hair swirled in front of her face nonchalantly while he continued to brutally violate her pussy, holding her head firmly under the water. She heard his muffled voice finding its way to her ears from somewhere very far away.

"What did I say?" He repeated as he thrust into her harder and harder, faster and faster. Each thrust slammed her hips against the cold tub. She was terrified she would accidentally gasp for air with each thrust. She desperately wanted out of the water, but knew there would be no reprieve until he was ready to release her. Her feet flailed about in panic but Selene could sense this only intensified things for Jonathan. Finally he withdrew from her and pulled her head out of the water by her hair.

She gasped, inhaling both water and air, and heard herself sobbing, "Please, no, I don't want to do that again. Please. Jonathan. Don't." But she surprised them both when she did not use their safeword.

"Don't worry you dumb fucking bitch. We won't do that again," her Master replied. She was trying to pinpoint what was unusual about his tone but she was still too disoriented by her submersion.

At that moment she was knocked askew when he yanked hard on the rope, raising her right leg up just above the tub. Jonathan stepped on the base of the rope to hold her leg in place. It made it impossible for her to stay properly balanced or flat on the floor but Selene made her best effort. The awkwardness of it was humiliating. He left her leg dangling there while he took his time to open the vanity drawer and take out a single black latex glove. He slowly put the glove on his right hand which he then covered with lubricant. The smell of her sex, the lubricant and the latex perfumed the moisture-ridden air. She felt so exposed and her pussy was positively pulsating with anticipation.

Jonathan knotted the rope once he was satisfied her leg was at the right height and got on his knees, his face so close to her pussy, which was opened up to him. He placed his left hand on her shoulder and inserted three of his gloves fingers into her pussy, studying its movements as it gripped and quivered around his fingers. She tensed as he inserted the fourth finger and finally his thumb. Once she realized what he was doing, waves of terror began to flow through her chest. He would not be gentle.

Once his thumb was inserted he pushed against her resistance. He knew she needed this punishment so he fought. Tears fell down her face as he thrust his hand upward, pushing against her pelvic floor which fought to keep him out. He twisted and punched his way through until his entire fist disappeared into her womb. She felt full and panicked. And like she would cum instantly if he moved his hand in the slightest. But she knew little sluts get punished and she was not here for pleasure. He twisted his hand inside of her and flexed his fingers. She moaned in the ecstasy of how much it hurt and yet how pleasurable it was.

"You dumb fucking cunt. I know that moan." And with one fist inside of her and one leg suspended, he thrust her head back underwater, holding her head still while he used his right hand to fistfuck her pussy. Her leg ached from suspension and she thrashed about unable to maintain her balance. He held her firmly at the shoulder to help secure her while he continued to brutalize her womb. Her hands grasped at nothing as there was nothing to hold onto except a slippery edge of tub.

She knew she was going to cum and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Her body demanded release. She felt her pussy clenching and building as he pounded it harder and harder, hitting deep inside at places long neglected. She rode the waves he pushed her toward and he guided her up and down them. She watched the softness of her hair swirling and felt peaceful. She heard nothing but the hum of her ears underwater and the sound of her leg scrambling to find balance against the tile although she didn't feel it. All she felt was inevitably. It was coming, coming, coming. And finally there. Underwater she released a small scream of bubbles while her pussy pulsed around Jonathan's wrist. For her, in that moment, the entire world centered around her pussy, this orgasm. He let her be still in the moment, twisting his hand inside of her, before pulling her out of the water by her hair. He pulled his hand out of her pussy as it went in, then pulled the drain and released her ankle.

"I hope you're happy." He spit on her back, still stinging from his belt, and she felt its warmth. "You are such a horny slut you couldn't control yourself. You just came all over my fucking hand after I said you weren't here for pleasure."

He peeled off his glove and tossed it into the trashcan in a single motion. She could smell her sex in every corner of the bathroom and it filled her with a shame she knew would be fulfilling for her Master.

"I'm so sorry Master. I really tried not to." She quickly scrambled to her knees and bowed down to his feet, placing her wet forehead onto the floor in front of him.

"Well you're very good at ruining things. Aren't you?"

"Yes Master."

"I'm glad you understand. Now I'm going to fuck your mouth and you're not going to enjoy it."

"Yes Master." She sat up and looked up at him, trying to suppress the gleam in her eyes. There was nothing more she wanted than his cock in her throat but she tried to suppress her desire.

She was practically drooling when she parted her lips to take him in. She barely opened her mouth when he thrust himself inside. He grabbed the back of her head and began to pound his cock into her face. She was gagging to the point of panic and started to reflexively push him off of her. This only made him grip her head more tightly and push harder, thrusting deeper and deeper until her gags silenced into lulls.

Finally he withdrew from her throat and exploded all over her exhausted red face. She was desperate to swallow his cum and he knew that. But she knew little sluts get punished. She tried to taste some of his cum dripping near her lips but he saw her and slapped her cheek.

"No! You are here for punishment. Not pleasure. You will let it be."

Selene's head sagged. She felt exhausted and used up. She relaxed back into her offering pose as Jonathan stepped over her and into the shower to clean himself up. She felt the steam filling up the bathroom again and hoped he felt as fulfilled as she did.

Thank you for reading! Comments and feedback are greatly appreciated!

RubyOh
RubyOh
2 Followers