All Comments on 'Si's Solar Salvage Ch. 04'

by TrampsAnThieves

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Rickman48Rickman485 months ago

This series is FUN!

gunmakergunmaker5 months ago

I have to say that this has some interesting twists. Very enjoyable.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now5 months ago

Very well told. Love the twists - and Shiva's wit!

Love it. 5 stars!

laughdruidlaughdruid5 months ago

My favorite sci-fi read, many more chapters please.

HelgamiteHelgamite5 months ago

Awww!! Cliffhanger tramps?? You got a way to keep people hanging on, you know that? Loving this series shame 5 will be the last part. Loving this series greatly!!

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fantastic story! Loving it!

Coochielover71Coochielover715 months ago

Another great submission. Anxiously awaiting chapter 5.

KernflakesKernflakes5 months ago

Anxiously waiting for the next one, but also sad that it would be the last one. This needs to continue!!! ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very well written story. My only observation is the eventual turn of this story like all other long stories in building a harem for a hero. It can be and should be more than that.

MasterJohn6969MasterJohn69695 months ago

Just spent the last 2 days binge reading this series, 5 stars all around and can't wait for the 5th part to come out. I do hope you take this farther than 5 parts but that is up to you. Excellent work so far, going to dive into some of your other works and will let you know. BZ.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrampsAnThieves@TrampsAnThieves
2024-04-12: Tomorrow starts a 3-part Fantasy piece called "Rustle". As usual, they'll be released back-to-back. I'm going to side-line my in-progress pieces and get another chapter of "Dude" out. I'll start on it tonight. Pinky-swear. Thanks for reading my stuff and givin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES